It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
That is a GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION SITE.

Why is it not posted as a gov site?

There are ways that you can tell the MHZ of the signals form the site from the lengths of the ELEMENTS.

I will bet gov.

A possable gov black project site????

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
These photos are interesting. Have you ever noticed any activity there? Vehicles, people? I suggest you get your binocs and see if you can make out more details. Could just be a back up communications area for many things.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Why this spot? At the time frame we are talking about it would have been pretty isolated. Lots of power (still) going into the buildings.

It would have been withing 2-3 miles of Moffett Field NAS and NASA Ames. material could move to the field by ship (its on the marsh area next to the bay

etc etc etc

Edit here are the GPS coord

37.445251,-122.112173

You obviously know more about Palo Alto than I do, but isn't it impossible to build 5 levels underground in this area due to the likelihood of quakes and shakers? Believe this would be a "liquefaction" area. 'Course, if it's a govt installation, they may not have to play by the same rules?

Chogwriter

[edit on 7/14/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
FredT, those pic’s look real familiar, especially the one of the key pad
I’m thinking I saw it on the c2c site some months ago, I thought there was an update as to what is was ,I'll poke around and see if I can find it

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Couldn't find it on c2c, but if this is the same site maps.google.com...,+ca&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=19&ll=37.445,-122.112286&spn=0.001371,0.002924&t=h&iwloc=addr

then here's some info on it
www.balearntofly.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Moon, Good find on the site Fred was too. And even though the antenna farm may not be part of our search for black ops, it was so interesting. I really liked the part where they sent the last message the same as the first.

You never know what research will turn up, and even answers that don't fit yield information and wonderful little tidbits of knowledge. This si one of the reasons that I love ATS

Thanks again Moonking.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
ej, How do you arrive at the "left to right" idea? Is this based on the connection with the idea that part of it "seems" to be translated to the word "protect"?

I'm still seeing the "numbers" as being bracketed. This would at least narrow down the number of "letters" to try and decode.

No I agree, that the letters inside those half bracket things (the two black) DO look like numbers. I spent a couple of years teaching a while back, and so I had to have a reasonable understanding of English to mark work - to me it just reads better left to right and gives me the impression the person who wrote it definitely understands English, and I'm almost sure speaks it as their first language.

It has nothing to do with the Protect assumption, its just a gut feeling that they speak English. I can't give you concrete proof, but I can 'feel' they speak English, and fairly well. Its like a sort of learned behaviour if you will, while they are trying to make this alien, they inadvertantly made the mistake of using the grammar 'law' of English, which makes it read weirdly.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
These are what I was using from the 'other' forum to make some sense:

i11.tinypic.com...
www.imagup.info...

img404.imageshack.us...

Take out the spaces and past in a browser window (because the filter makes it nonsensical):

http:// lucianarchy . proboards21 . com/index.cgi?action=display&board=cali1&thread=1183057365

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

The ones that I think are numbers often seem to be enclosed sets. The sequence often starts with what looks to be a "D" shape, only reversed and filled in either as black on white or white on black, depending on the background. Then the sequence ends with same character "D", again filled in to contrast with the background.

This is as close as I can do an example using a keyboard: ( 45367 876 ), now imagine the parenthesis marks being blacked in with a straight line from top to bottom and forming a "D" shape first reversed and then normal. I think that these enclosed markings MIGHT be the numbers portion of the script, as they are distinctly"different" in looks to the other marks.

Does anyone else see anything like this?

[edit on 14-7-2007 by NGC2736]

I came to the same conclusion on those filled in half moons being brackets ( ) and that some of the characters being numbers, Which would make you think (because of the brackets) that this is being type out on a keyboard

After pouring over every alphabet I could find, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is based on bits and pieces of different alphabets (katakana alphabet having the most matches) along with some improvised characters

As far as this “alien language” meaning anything, if this is a result of a custom fonts package being loaded up and then someone typing cute little messages, then the only way of finding out would be to have the same fonts package (the primer) installed, then you could correlate the characters to the correspond letter or number on your keyboard and decipher it, if indeed there’s anything to be deciphered, wouldn’t surprise me if there were a few little cute messages

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
No I agree, that the letters inside those half bracket things (the two black) DO look like numbers. I spent a couple of years teaching a while back, and so I had to have a reasonable understanding of English to mark work - to me it just reads better left to right and gives me the impression the person who wrote it definitely understands English, and I'm almost sure speaks it as their first language.

It has nothing to do with the Protect assumption, its just a gut feeling that they speak English. I can't give you concrete proof, but I can 'feel' they speak English, and fairly well. Its like a sort of learned behaviour if you will, while they are trying to make this alien, they inadvertantly made the mistake of using the grammar 'law' of English, which makes it read weirdly.

I can buy that idea, as we really have a spot of trouble getting anything to work without making some assumptions.

Nemo provided a good web site, ovinus, that had sorted the letters, and seem to think there were eight numbers plus zero. This would be logical for a gray(?) as they are often shown/reported as having four digits per hand. I say this because our writer seems to have taken a lot of pains to do a back story on this as well, even if this backing is rather obscure. I too found nine "marks" that I thought were numbers, and a base eight system seemed right, as zero is needed for any higher math, making the total nine.

Does your gut feeling tell you anything about these numbers except direction? Do you feel that it's English words with a straight substitution? Or could it be whole "alien" words arranged in a left to right pattern?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
i think EJ is putting emphasis on the fact that the text referred to as 'to protect' or what ever it mite say is neatly placed left to right or right to left unlike the diagrams of the 'language' where everything is everywhere. (theres no left,right,up,or down way to read it?

[edit on 14-7-2007 by fill0000]

Partially, yes. There is more 'natural' sentence structured writing on the generator, than on the swirly diagram or drones, which we are lead to believe are powered by these words. So, why how does this work?

Looking objectively the gravity generator seems to need longer sentence-like instructions than the drones single letter (upto about triple letter) 'words'. Seems odd to me that if this is some sort of shorthand, then why is it used short on the drones and swirly, but long on the generator?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

These are what I was using from the 'other' forum to make some sense:

i11.tinypic.com...
www.imagup.info...

img404.imageshack.us...

Take out the spaces and past in a browser window (because the filter makes it nonsensical):

http:// lucianarchy . proboards21 . com/index.cgi?action=display&board=cali1&thread=1183057365

Boy I find those links interesting , the first one the most , I'm assuming that he is mapping it out on the keyboard? can you post a link to the user that made it and the thread?
i'll try this edit again:I see you said other foum and not other forums, so I'll take that as a hint and off I go

[edit on 15-7-2007 by moonking]

[edit on 15-7-2007 by moonking]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Moon - take the spaces out of the link I posted in aforesaid thread, (drop it into notepad and make it on the same line), the whole thread is about translating the text.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Moon - take the spaces out of the link I posted in aforesaid thread, (drop it into notepad and make it on the same line), the whole thread is about translating the text.

I'm not moonking, but I typed in the thread that starts as http:// and then the lucianarchy line . When I entered that I got some place selling airline tickets and stuff like bonaroo.

Okay, did I go wrong somewhere? I typed it without spaces just the way you put it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My Bad--ejs, I must have done something wrong.

Maybe the force was against me.

Damn that Darth and all his evil cohorts!!!

I'm open on another page and in like Flynn.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Holy crap, that site is weird lol. (lucianarchy that is)
btw, that circle thing (Called the digit encoder on lucianarchy
), now I know what it reminds me of (well, not specific, but w/e)

It was either:
Digimon or Megaman, i'm pretty sure one of those two featured a button with that shape. (One of the games of either merchandise lol)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, I must be on a "watch list" for UFO boards.
I've waited over an hour to get approved, and it's not happening.

There seems to be a conspiracy against true geniuses.
(j/k)

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
Couldn't find it on c2c, but if this is the same site maps.google.com...,+ca&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=19&ll=37.445,-122.112286&spn=0.001371,0.002924&t=h&iwloc=addr

You are close, you have downtown PA highlighted. Using that map zoom in, you will see a main expressway labled "Embarcadero. Follow Embarcadero to the east till you see Highway 101. on the other side is salt marshes. Swithc to satelite view and the facility is visable.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
then here's some info on it
www.balearntofly.com...

Good find
That was worth some applause. Something that was new to me. The site is still used though.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit29
Really not to sure what to make of this.
I was fairly sure that the explanations of the photos being CGI were a pretty fair guess, but this kinda opens things up again.

Anyway I'll post the link and see what everyone thinks

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

admin edit: Added "CARET" to title for clarity.

[edit on 6-28-2007 by Springer]

Wow! If this is real....it's easily the most amazing thing I've ever read here on this board. Do we have ANY info on PACL? CARET? Anybody here hear of these projects before? If this is a hoax - it's one hell of a involved hoax. What does anyone here know about this??

Perplexed and amazed,

J.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join