It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Apparently pjslug is aware of such proof of the accuracy of Omikron's RVing. Could you please provide a means of verifying past performance in remote viewing by Omikron and his team?

Because without proof of past performance, nothing is validated by Omikron's claim. And everything is on the table, up to and including a fraud/hoax.

Just sayin'

Go back and read my post again. I edited it, as I jumped the gun by saying that. I expanded on it a little more, but you had responded while I was in the midst of editing it.

[edit on 7/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What do any ANY of the hoaxers at ATS have to gain by lying? For all you know, Omikron is part of the overall "hoax", if that's what it is. In that case, the gain is further support of the story.

Omikron joined since the story broke, so the above is certainly plausible. Sometimes everyone needs at least a modicum of skepticism.

EDIT : Could someone please point me to where Omikron CONFIRMS the reality of the "drones"?

I can only find one post that says the team is "going to look into it".

NO results

[edit on 7/14/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
What do any ANY of the hoaxers at ATS have to gain by lying? For all you know, Omikron is part of the overall "hoax", if that's what it is. In that case, the gain is further support of the story.

Omikron joined since the story broke, so the above is certainly plausible. Sometimes everyone needs at least a modicum of skepticism.

EDIT : Could someone please point me to where Omikron CONFIRMS the reality of the "drones"?

NO results

broke 100 pages cool...

Well it's good someone is looking at the dead end 'eye witnesses' and their details, because they'll all turn out to be dead ends, no doubt, when a virtual cartoon space-ship is what was witnessed, keep up the investigating of it I would but I'm tired.

Hey did anyone see that UFO show on Larry King tonight? One thing really stuck out at me, I don't like George Noory but I agree with what he just said on the air, that Buzz knows more than he said, not only that but what stuck out was how every single story or comment from Buzz was anti-believer, it was total closed minded skeptic, he said he saw a light on the way to the moon turned out to be a panel from the detached base, he was piloting and saw another light turned out to be venus, he even went so far as to say the show was an illusion and as real as the tricks Criss Angel performed last night, damn I missed that episode been a fan of him since season 1, anyway, just thought it was strange, there was Stanton Friedman, and the political figure from Az, those two seemed to be the best for the cause, the skeptic was just in circles, and the dvd plug guy was just pathetic, George Noory didn't say much but he isn't an expert on the subject, I mean just 3 years ago I remember someone call in and ask George about Roswell, and George responded by saying "What's that?", so he needs a little more experience in the field even though he'll claim to be an expert. Good show though compared to the anti-ufo interview that Glen Beck gave with that uk pilot witness, but the dummy and weather baloon footage during the Larry King show was subliminally pathetic, as well as the photos and ufo footage, of course CNN only compiles the lamest collection of UFO shots.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
We should check to see if any of the "dust" is covering the drone. If it is, it is undoubtedly a real photo (unless someone says it was purposely put there as a cover up) because the dust would be on the lens or CCD and therefore in front of the drone, not behind it.

I had the same thought, but the dust specks are just about impossible to discern when anything but blue sky is present behind them. If a drone is occupying a area where there is a known dust spot and it can be seen against the craft, that would lend credibility to the "real" theory. The opposite would also hold true.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.isaaccaret.com...

Someone uploaded whole website (joomla with a really ugly template).

It was "designed" by Softwired.
www.softwiredweb.com...

Their website looks even worse - default joomla template with ugly header.

Names and pictures of Softwired staff:
www.softwiredweb.com...

Founder of Softwired is Tony Sova, and his address from the website is:

Bellingham
Washington
USA

But if you look at the whois information for the domain:

-------------
Registrant:
PDX Dancers
6318 SE 44th ave
Portland, Oregon 97206
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: SOFTWIREDWEB.COM
Created on: 22-Feb-07
Expires on: 22-Feb-09
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Sova, Tony [email protected]
PDX Dancers
6318 SE 44th ave
Portland, Oregon 97206
United States
(503) 380-9779
-------------

He is from Oregon, just like Todd who registered isaaccaret.com.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

NO results

Huh? It's like 1 or 2 pages back at most. Did someone remove it?? If so, that's very odd, but I can't imagine they would have. I'll go check.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unixoid

So "Isaac" has at least $50.00 a month to throw around. (Plus buying the domain name, presumably)

www.softwiredweb.com...

In a few weeks we'll have a new price plan including setup, hosting, and maintenance all bundled for a low $50/mo.

Real money is now being spent and recorded. Time to "follow the money," as they say

I also found it interesting that copyrighted material from earthfiles was being used in its entirety on the site : What Do the Experts Have to Say??

No snip and link back to the source. No "used with permission of..."
Just copyrighted material right on the page. Makes me wonder if earthfiles is supporting the site?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by unixoid
www.isaaccaret.com...

What idiots!! They did not have permission from whoever Isaac is to do that, I'm assuming. And what's horrible is that the whole letter Isaac wrote is all combined into one huge run-on paragraph. Isaac certainly wouldn't have wanted it presented like that. I hope someone gets these idiots shut down, and I hope noone from here endorses them.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not surprised lol, though Linda Moulton Howe does work through C2C...
© 2007 by Linda Moulton Howe..

where can I get the drone T-shirts and mugs....

He is from Oregon, just like Todd who registered isaaccaret.com.

I guess Todd and Linda get along?

[edit on 14-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Huh? It's like 1 or 2 pages back at most. Did someone remove it?? If so, that's very odd, but I can't imagine they would have. I'll go check.

I just looked at each page going back to page 96, and couldn't find it. I would have kept going backwards, but I ran into a whole bunch of 11 11's posts and my head almost exploded.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Forget him, he didn't take part in the recent remote viewing activity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd take more notice of what the people who did well in that thread had to say here, than of Omikron.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Just wanted to remind the audience that www.isaaccaret.com... is a Remora. THey are a lousy attemt to squeeze a few bucks out of the story. The lawyer who regged the domain has sorta admitted it.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think of RV. After seeing that german documentary about SRI and McMoneagle (sp?) failing lousily to ascertain any useful info at all about the whereabouts of Saddam, his sons, Chemical Ali and other Iraqi figures, and Mc Moneagle even claiming he was sure Saddam was dead, ever since i saw this, my faith in RVing has greatly diminished. I'm not saying i don't believe in any psychic abilities, there is a young boy in Flandern who does amazing telekinesis things and so far all attempts to accuse him of hoaxing have failed to prove it. I saw him a year ago, it was amazing.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by casketizer
Just wanted to remind the audience that www.isaaccaret.com... is a Remora. THey are a lousy attemt to squeeze a few bucks out of the story. The lawyer who regged the domain has sorta admitted it.

Sorta how? I'd like to see that. What's a remora, all I got from googling was some fish

Someone who lives where these guys are we could use maybe some fact checking and surveillance on these known names right about now
I'd do it but I cant afford the airline tickets.

[Edit] Darn typos

[edit on 14/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I took a look at the website and:

1) He is using copyrighted material without a permission, the owner can sue though blog's have been known to be given some freedom to do this. This blog is solely based on copyrighted material so I'd sue if I'd be chad / rajman.
2) Or he is the one who made all these images and therefore is the hoaxer.

[Edit] Mindwarp

[edit on 14/7/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am not sure if you all have seen this thread on another forum dealing with this C2C drone, maybe some information not seen here.. ufocasebookforum

[edit on 14-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ok, you guys are right. I have no idea what happened to his (Omikron) post as it has magically disappeared. Luckily, I have it quoted in my post here. Maybe the forum staff would enlighten us as to why his post has somehow gone missing. If he cancelled his membership here, that wouldn't remove his posts would it?

PJ's post with quote of Omikron Remote Viewing result

[edit on 7/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am somewhat alarmed at the number of posts that people report missing in some threads. That was also a problem in an earlier "hoax" thread.

I have seen where people changed their minds about something, or realized they were in the wrong thread, and deleted everything. But even then, their "tracks" are left.

We are assured that normal "housecleaning" wouldn't remove posts that dealt with issues of the thread. And really, even a phantom in the network would draw more attention to the post by removing it than leaving it be.

I do not place much faith in RV, as historically it has been less than spectacular in accuracy, despite claims of participants. The post would have passed into obscurity if left in place, but by it's removal, interest is aroused. If we can be sure that no one on staff removed this post, then someone is outright telling us that they have a backdoor.

SO, Springer, I know you would be interested if there was a hack being used, for as I understand it, you put a great deal of effort into protecting this place.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
On Topic again. It seems from an overall survey of the CARET primer that there are clearly numbers and letters. The lettering seems a bit more ornate and elaborate in style while the numbers have a more functional appearance.

Now bear in mind that I am not saying that I am sure of anything, just giving my impressions here.

The ones that I think are numbers often seem to be enclosed sets. The sequence often starts with what looks to be a "D" shape, only reversed and filled in either as black on white or white on black, depending on the background. Then the sequence ends with same character "D", again filled in to contrast with the background.

The difference between the two seems most obvious on the "wires" that connect the round "coils", though it seems to be noticeable on the "coils" as well. And the degree of difference in the style of the markings is better seen where the "print" is larger on the "coils".

This is as close as I can do an example using a keyboard: ( 45367 876 ), now imagine the parenthesis marks being blacked in with a straight line from top to bottom and forming a "D" shape first reversed and then normal. I think that these enclosed markings MIGHT be the numbers portion of the script, as they are distinctly"different" in looks to the other marks.

Does anyone else see anything like this?

Edit to add:the whole paragraph four to make the idea easier to get across to others. Damned hard on a keyboard.
At least for me.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can anyone else find the user Omikron in the user search? I am a dialup and it is very slow. I cannot seem to see it or the last post at this time. This is bit strange. I know I read it yesterday. I am misspelling the username or remembering the wrong thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join