It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
cloud = reflection of something on a windshield
that flying thingy at 6:39 = a fly

anyway, you say that one of the locals gave you directions to the Ranch. why didn't you filmed that?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The long stretch of road where we stopped was as close to the ranch as you can get, we where righ on the ranches property edges. Any further and you could get shot for traspassing.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
anyway, you say that one of the locals gave you directions to the Ranch. why didn't you filmed that?

Because the individual may not have wanted to be filmed. Because most shops won't allow video recording equipment to be operated within them. Because most people do not want to randomly be filmed. Because it may be a bit rude...

Those are a few reasons I can think that they did not film the people they asked for directions.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
cloud = reflection of something on a windshield
that flying thingy at 6:39 = a fly

Stop the presses everyone! Ellroy has just solved the whole mystery of the SWR!

Only 159 points in and already an expert!

Let's all bow our heads to Sir Ellroy....

[edit on 15-7-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Funny.
There is nothing shiny in the truck, and that was no fly going by my head sorry.

I am planning another trip this fall, and i will be bringng an HD video camera.

ETA

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Honestly I think it's a jet. I mean the Skinwalker Ranch is owned by the government and it's in the middle of no where. who's to say it's not just a simple ordinary jet or something. I mean I really want to believe that there is something there as much as the next person but, there is no solid proof. I am really sorry. But I hope you do catch some really good footage when you go there again. Happy Hunting. The Short Man.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Honestly I think it's a jet. I mean the Skinwalker Ranch is owned by the government and it's in the middle of no where. who's to say it's not just a simple ordinary jet or something. I mean I really want to believe that there is something there as much as the next person but, there is no solid proof. I am really sorry. But I hope you do catch some really good footage when you go there again. Happy Hunting. The Short Man.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Can anyone do screenshots because I've watched that video over and over and I don't see anything!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In a couple of days I will try to do that for you if no one else has.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"I mean the Skinwalker Ranch is owned by the government "

uh no its not...

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci), which funds study of the paranormal, purchased the ranch for $200,000

Since when was NIDS owned by the goverment?

The National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDSci) is a privately financed research organization based in Las Vegas, USA. It was founded in 1995 by real-estate developer Robert Bigelow, who set it up to research and to raise awareness in ufology and other areas of the paranormal. [1]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the info EA. Ive been interested in the ranch for a while now like many ATS'ers. I made a thread a while back & it got some pretty good response like this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didnt see much in the youtube vid but im uploading the better quality version now.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
@jbondo:

no, i'm no expert on swr. nor i care for it. was just browsing the topic and saw that some folks want to see something that just isn't there. if you consider some windshield reflection and that flying thingy proof of paranormal, thats your right, as it is to write letters to santa clause and think its aliens every time your fridge light turns on.

anyway, as i see it, this is just a vid of 2 guys driving around and nothing more. nothing indicates that they were even close to swr.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Mr. Jetson,

That's what discussion is for. Otherwise we could just shut the whole site down and assume everything is fake or just some natural occurrence.

There are some very obvious explainable situations but not all. When you live in a black and white world you never realize the gray.

I don't think anyone here is saying they see spaceships or aliens in the video but some do see interesting anomalies. If your mind is made up and you posted as such then why waste anymore of your valuable time here?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hahaha. Ellroy, no. Unfortunately it's not that clear cut.

However, good job EA!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
if you look really closely at around 3:06 in the top left hand corner you can see something like a little disc or somethng dart inand out of the screen, then some 14 seconds later the mysterious cloud pops up.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccantey6204
if you look really closely at around 3:06 in the top left hand corner you can see something like a little disc or somethng dart inand out of the screen, then some 14 seconds later the mysterious cloud pops up.

Maybe next time you could read the rest of the thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

um.......... I DID. just mentioning something I noticed. I wasnt completely blind as to the cloud being there. I just saw a little shiny thing dart around really quick some 14 seconds later that cloudl ookin thing showed up.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Woww, people are being really rude in this thread and I don't know why...?

I definitely give kudos to the OP for filming and uploading the video even though the results seem very inconclusive. I'd suggest that next time you be less dependent on other people looking at your video and finding paranormal evidence and try to find something yourself before automatically uploading a long video for screening.

I noticed nothing paranormal or even indicative of you being at Skin Walker Ranch; just looked like Utah terrain to me, but it's a good start.

Good to see that people are at least interested in investigating the paranormal outside their house.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ya no need to be rude people, he's just expressing his opinion on some odd evidence he found. Personally I'd need more to be a true believer in anything, but great job of the self investigation.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccantey6204
um.......... I DID. just mentioning something I noticed. I wasnt completely blind as to the cloud being there. I just saw a little shiny thing dart around really quick some 14 seconds later that cloudl ookin thing showed up.

Ok, fair enough! I'll give you the BOTD here although the majority of the time it is the case.

Talk about rude, I think it's rude for people to repeat the obvious or make oblivious comments because they are too lazy to read the rest of the thread. That's not fair to anyone. I usually don't say anything but sometimes it gets to be too much.

My apologies to the OP for going off topic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join