It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Galactic Cross

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Now i'm pretty new to all this so forgive me for repeating a previous question..

Why would an omnipotent God need a spaceship?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Now i'm pretty new to all this so forgive me for repeating a previous question..

Why would an omnipotent God need a spaceship?

He gets a kick out of pretending to be inferior

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Rockstars have motorcycles, actors have cars. God has a planet-sized spaceship. I mean, that makes perfect sense if you don't think about it. I'm wondering how Jesus is going to get to Earth from the planet (a smaller spaceship? teleportation? a flaming horse?) and whether or not God is going to park the planet near Earth, potentially destroying the solar system (silly me, he'll use his powers to keep everything together).

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Xerimethius]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerimethius
Rockstars have motorcycles, actors have cars. God has a planet-sized spaceship. I mean, that makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

That's a great line haha. Signature worthy even.

I'm wondering how Jesus is going to get to Earth from the planet and whether or not God is going to park the planet near Earth, potentially destroying the solar system (silly me, he'll use his powers to keep everything together).

Goddamn good point! I don't even want Jesus to come back if it means God's gas hog is gonna take up all the parking!?

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Cloak and Dagger]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You do realise the idea of a Holy Rapture is not mentioned in any early writings and was not 'discovered' until the 1830's.

There is practically nothing in the Bible which explicitly says a Rapture will occur. And do you know how many times the Rapture has been predicted and then not come?
Nope, neither do I. But there have been at least 12 which have passed with no skies opening to accept the true believers of Christ.

And why would God (who is omnipotent) and and angels (who can fly) need a spaceship? And why would that spaceship be a planet? And why is that planet still undiscovered?
We can see other galaxies billions of light years away but we can't see a planet on our own galactic doorstep? When it comes will we smack our heads and say "I knew we should have looked left instead of right?"

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have to say.... This is amongst the most ridiculous topics I have EVER seen! Very entertaining though.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by NJE777
Interesting about the red chevron in the logo...it looks really weird.

looks like horns lol

I didnt expect a logo like that...

Id really like to hear how they came up with that intresting logo.

The logo dates from 1959 and is informally referred to as the "meatball." It was designed by James Modarelli. Here is some history and usage on the logo from NASA:

NASA Logo

'In the "meatball" design, the sphere represents a planet, the stars represent space, the red chevron is a wing representing aeronautics (the latest design in hypersonic wings at the time the logo was developed), and then there is an orbiting spacecraft going around the wing.'

Just a little research. Painless!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
this thread is just bs.
there is no evidence of christ existence by the way,during thouse years there were many "messiah"...its just bs to controll the masses with relgion.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
I have to say.... This is amongst the most ridiculous topics I have EVER seen! Very entertaining though.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's not a one liner there is it umbracode?

I always saw the NASA symbol as a SWOOSH in front of a satellite. I don't see an eye, demonic or alien, and can't see a connection with the Satan.

And why would God share his spaceship with Satan? If its his, why not just boot him out?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
NASA as Satan is one of the silliest "end times" ideas ever!

The idea of Satan has been around for about 2500 years. In case you missed the clue buss, NASA has only been around for about 60 years.

The "god" that gave the OP his message is actually "Loofah, the god of Sponges For Brains." Loofa forgot to check Earth history to find out that the LAST time the "supposed Nibiru/planet x" came through, the Sumerians had been gone for about a thousand years and everyone forgot to record "there's a Gawdawful big planet in the sky messing up things."

Because a bunch of civilizations were able to write back then. None of them wrote about disasters.

If you're gonna continue worshipping Loofah, be prepared to get divine messages saying that Paris Hilton is the next madonna, that ipods emit frequencies that program your brain waves into being a total mind slave to Apple, and that NASA's missions to space are actually so they can turn the space station into a huge atomic bomb and blow up Jupiter.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

OK, maybe I didn't make it clear.

GOD, the spiritual, all-knowing, omnipotent super being, lives on a spaceship?

So, in reality, he isn't a "God" at all, but rather an Alien posing as one?

so isnt god just a scientists from a far more avanced civilization ?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
If you're gonna continue worshipping Loofah, be prepared to get divine messages saying that Paris Hilton is the next madonna, that ipods emit frequencies that program your brain waves into being a total mind slave to Apple, and that NASA's missions to space are actually so they can turn the space station into a huge atomic bomb and blow up Jupiter.

I knew it, damn paris hilton

On topic, this sounds like religious fanatism backed up by nothing but hot air.

Very skunk-worksy indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I did in particular like your NASA-Satan relationship... there is only one letter missing

sarcasm=on
Leave out one "A", and what do you then have?

NSA!!!

OMFG!!! I just knew it all along, now I am 100% convinced!

sarcasm=off

No offense intended, I just think that people seeing symbology in everything is a total waste of time, enregy and resources. Same goes for numerology.

If you look hard enough, you can see symbols in anything.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok, a lot of things getting thrown around, without any links to
back up the info.
Thought I'd try to help.

The origins of the doctrine of the rapture are hotly debated. The Orthodox, mainline Protestant, and Roman Catholic churches, which represent the majority of Christians worldwide, have no tradition of such a teaching and reject the doctrine

The rise in belief in the "pre-Tribulation" rapture is sometimes attributed to a 15-year old Scottish-Irish girl named Margaret MacDonald (a follower of Edward Irving), who in 1830 had a vision that was later[11] published in 1861.

From Wiki

About Planet X/Nibiru :

According to Sitchin's interpretation of Sumerian cosmology, there is a hypothetical planet which follows a long, elliptical orbit, reaching the inner solar system roughly every 3,600 years.

This scenario is not scientifically plausible.

From Wiki

About Sitchin's supposed translations :

Sitchin's translations have been heavily challenged under linguistic scrutiny.

From the above link.

It seems to me that all of these ideas that people tout as being
foretold by the ancients, the Bible or other religions are pretty
well shown to be relatively modern inventions.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
@ OP

Do you really think God will come to rescue you?

No he won't. Why? Because that is not how things work. If we fail as a civilization and we kill ourselves that's it. God will not come to stop that.

There is no Jesus or God to come to save you... You need to save yourself! If you believe in any religion then you are on the wrong track since most religions are far away from the truth and only tools for control.

If God were to do everything for us, protect us from every danger, then this life would be meaningless.

Never expect other to come to save you, not even God, waiting to be saved will never make you learn anything.

But you are right on one thing, God knows and is aware of what is going on here. And he will not stop free will, if we destroy ourselves then so be it, we chose that way.

BTW there is no Satan or Hell. If you choose to see life like Hell then you will have a life like Hell. Its all about what you want from life and after life.

As for the rapture, Jesus is not comming since there are voices which point out to the fact that Jesus might be a myth and only a personification of the Sun. The Bible is a nice story retold, almost all of it comes from the Egyptians.

As for disclosure, there will be no massive disclosure as long as that means that they will break free will. Just like God they will not come and land into your garden unless you are ready to accept them.

I would be more worried about the war with Iran right now than aliens or God. And there is no "end of the world", never, the only thing there is, is change.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reminds me of this guy and his story a bit.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why can't God access this site?
I mean he's gotta big round spaceship that's rumbling
towards Earth and he's obviously sent messages to
the guy who started this thread.

It would be easy for him to relate the seemingly recently
-found rapture theory to us and we could all fall to our
knees and get ready for the 'scoop-up'.

He could tell us about how we should be humble and that
we should realise that he's gonna be acting like Galactica
out of the comics.... wait a moment, is that what all this is?

Oh Lordy, I'm in a comic. That means Gamma rays really
do make you green and nobody will really die, Great!

I'm off to get a cape.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
HAve you noticed, that the GOD you speak of, is a christian with a cross? So where do the other religions stand? Is there GOD scheduled for before or after Christian GOD?

Will christian GOD only save christians? will he leave the rest and use his space ark to save Jesus's children?

Will Jesus be on the same flight/planet?

Hasn't it already been clearly established that religion is merely opium for the masses? and that 'GOD' if he did exist, and saw what was happening would have intervened long before now? (do you really think if GOD created everything, he would take 3600 years to come to earth?)

I believe there is a possible planet heading toards us, and that the mayas predicted this, and that this planet is causing a huge amount of gravitaional and other changes affecting our planet and could be set fore a collision course with earth. (the last time it hit earth, it caused the big bang.

If Jesus loves you, then keep it to yourself as others may not agree he took a ride on GOD's mobile heaven, to save us, in the 2012 endgame. I would far rather believe the idea that on this planet exists reptilians and nephilim, who are returning to OWN along with NWO!

heres a youtube link about 2012... www.youtube.com...

Here's a link about the Nephilim and their return www.youtube.com...

If all this is true, then the US wants to own Iraq and Iran, as that is the place where they will reappear (babylon)/Sumeria

Anyway, I wouldn't bow down and start praying to the Christian GOD just yet, after all, didn't it say somewhere in his bible to 'be aware of false prophets'? doesn't this mean we should be more wary of accepting the first ever mobile planet's DON as our saviour?

[edit on 24/6/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As GOD is even more obscure to track down than an alien Grey, I suggest we keep religiuos convictions to your respective basements, and not on a website that is seeking conspiracy and suchlike.

The only conspiracy related to god, is the way that churches of all religions have maintained such a stranglehold on so many people, robbing them of both the ability to think for themselves, or to have clouded the judgement of its followers with concepts of hairy old white bearded white men who are the creators of the entire universe and based entirely on the OPINIONS and STORYwriting abilities of a few bods from the dark ages ("I swear by almighty 'fabrication', that river parted, and my catch was THAT big")

And NASA as satan? are you sure it isnt SANTA you were thinkng of? I mean think about it, he must use NASA technology to find the people in their respective homes, when he pops thrrough the chimney for some milk and cookies? To me, the logo looks like when Santa passes in the skies, and leaves a red-nosed chemtrail as he swooshes by in his reindeer space station - cum - lower than GOD level craft

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join