It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Galactic Cross

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ive took it upon myself to start this thread to dismiss all the disinfo that has cropped up over the past few days concerning a disclosure and or stage invasion within the next two months.

First of all let me say God has everything undercontrol..dont give the governments so much credit...they are really idiots who believe they can get away what they have done to our planet ..but they will not get away...they will hide like cowards in there underground bases..hoping to preserve there lives alittle longer..but ultimately jesus will destroy them all at there appointed times.

NASA is SATAN in disguise...they are just an illusion...they claim to be in search of the truth,know that it exsist,and keep it from us.

Planet X is not a hoax..contrary to what you might believe.

It is the mothership of God...It is the Kingdom of Heaven,home of the angels including the fallen satan.

The Second coming of jesus will be the coming of Planet X.

But why is this happening? Because the world has reached a point of no return...God has let us mess around for to long...and we are losing control.

it seems that the governemnt is indeed planning a staged invasion leading up to the arrival of planet X...but THEY CAN NOT STOP THE RAPTURE.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Rapture won't happen. This belief and some similar just make people crazy enough not to care about others and to go into the war.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ok explain to me what will happen when planet x arrives, also should we already be able to see planet x i mean astronomers should be able to see a planet come near us.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Rapture won't happen. This belief and some similar just make people crazy enough not to care about others and to go into the war.

Whatever you say G.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
it seems that the governemnt is indeed planning a staged invasion leading up to the arrival of planet X...but THEY CAN NOT STOP THE RAPTURE.

In which case I assume we will find your car abandonded. If so, may I have it? Thanks in Advance!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well I believe in God and I firmly believe in not mocking what I don't understand so I'm not going to call you a wacko. I don't know enough about planet x to comment so I won't but I believe as long as I try to stay pure of heart everything will be fine in the end whether it has something to do with Planet X or whatever. I never believed for a second god didn't have a divine plan for the world, well it will be a very interesting couple of years won't it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this is sort of skunky worky??

I am not disagreeing with you, but none of what you say can be proven and it is your theory so perhaps it should be considered skunkworks?

I did in particular like your NASA-Satan relationship... there is only one letter missing

As for planet X... Nancy Lieder has been spinning so many lies, she has ended up discrediting herself. ..bit like the Cassiopien Channeller... such a pity.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
ok explain to me what will happen when planet x arrives, also should we already be able to see planet x i mean astronomers should be able to see a planet come near us.

Well when planet x comes the governemt may or maynot stage there fake invasion to arouse more fear then anticipated....I dont think everyone would panic that bad if they only saw a planet cruising across the horizon..i would expect more people to be fascinated then scared...but if you add in hovering lights everywhere it will be more likely that everyone will panic.

The real "insider" is the devil/jinn he will wisper into the ears of men and sway them towards evil...im sure he has bush all rowled up and ready to push the button.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

In which case I assume we will find your car abandonded. If so, may I have it? Thanks in Advance!

I dont drive...sucks for you!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyed
I believe as long as I try to stay pure of heart everything will be fine in the end whether it has something to do with Planet X or whatever.

Your absolutely right...just stay true to yourself and everyone around you.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
this is sort of skunky worky??

I am not disagreeing with you, but none of what you say can be proven and it is your theory so perhaps it should be considered skunkworks?

I did in particular like your NASA-Satan relationship... there is only one letter missing

As for planet X... Nancy Lieder has been spinning so many lies, she has ended up discrediting herself. ..bit like the Cassiopien Channeller... such a pity.

Yes NASA is SATAN....if you look closely at the logo it is the RED reptillan eye overlapping the WHITE "grey" eye.

google image search the Nasa logo.

satan and his angels at work.

Like i said before Planet X is not a hoax..contrary to what you may believe....Its Real.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if you play black sabbath - masters of reality backwards you can clearly hear them say 'push the button'. i am pretty sure its on the song 'lord of this world'.

i did some research on planet x myself when i was trying to figure out the mystery of 2012 and the myan calender. came up with a lot of interesting stuff but recently it has been discovered why the myan calender ends in 2012. or at least very good speculation, which is the star they used to track time will no longer be visible then.

the best case i can give FOR planet x is that it is coming in an eliptical orbit from the south. this would produce an approach that would make it hard to see.

4.5 years to get here. thats not long.

anyway tell god to bring the pain. we didnt have nukes last time.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Read my sig and then go bend over for your invisible man in the atmosphere.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Lecter]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting about the red chevron in the logo...it looks really weird.

looks like horns lol

I didnt expect a logo like that...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight...

God lives on a spaceship?

Now, I have read Zitchin and I am familiar with the Nibiru concept and his take on the origins of man. I buy the idea that Aliens may have had a hand in the creation of the modern human and the birth of civilisation, but I don't see how this fits into modern Christian beliefs.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Interesting about the red chevron in the logo...it looks really weird.

looks like horns lol

I didnt expect a logo like that...

Id really like to hear how they came up with that intresting logo.

In response to the 2012 statement made earlier...that time will be the beginning of the 1000 year reign of christ..in which the mayans called the Golden Age.

Lots of war and destruction will take place in the following years up until the Battle of Armageddon,in and around 2011.

The world will be remaid again using the Ark Of The Covenant.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
So, let me get this straight...

God lives on a spaceship?

Now, I have read Zitchin and I am familiar with the Nibiru concept and his take on the origins of man. I buy the idea that Aliens may have had a hand in the creation of the modern human and the birth of civilisation, but I don't see how this fits into modern Christian beliefs.

Care to elaborate?

Its really not that hard to understand...what dont you get.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The world will be remaid again using the Ark Of The Covenant.

hmmm I had some interesting moments this year and The Ark featured prominently, I wrote it off as BS and spiritual attack.

Now, I am going to read thread again.

I am going to u2u something

cheers

[edit on 23-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Its really not that hard to understand...what dont you get.

OK, maybe I didn't make it clear.

GOD, the spiritual, all-knowing, omnipotent super being, lives on a spaceship?

So, in reality, he isn't a "God" at all, but rather an Alien posing as one?

I don't see how you can mix spirituality and the accepted notion of God/Jesus with a planet sized spaceship.

Either "He" is a technologically advanced being, as is Satan, or he is a Spirit. I don't see how the two concepts can align.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't really know much about this planet x, so I have a couple questions.

1. Is planet X the same thing as planet Nibiru?

2. Has this planet passed by before and if so when?

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join