It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six-year-old suicide bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Soldiers defused an explosive vest which had been placed on a six-year-old.This is the reason civilians are being killed.
The MSM is quick to point out civilians killed in airstrikes,but actions like this get minimal coverage.The terrorists deliberately use and target women and children.Not just in Afghanistan,but everywhere they operate.
I'm sick of the west being blamed,these animals must be stopped.They will never give up,they will never stop.The goal is world domination.Obviously they will do anything to get there.I say give them no quarter.
"They placed explosives on a six-year-old boy and told him to walk up to the Afghan police or army and push the button,"

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it's a waste of time to debate with an individual as intellectually biased as yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Intellectually biased or not, there is NO EXCUSE or justification for putting explosives on a SIX YEAR OLD and telling him to go off and blow himself up next to a soldier or police officer.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Unfortunately, it's a waste of time to debate with an individual as intellectually biased as yourself.

What was that for? Are you saying that it is OK for a 6 year old to strap on a bomb vest and blow up innocents? Unfortunately, it's a waste of time to debate with an individual as intellectually biased as yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Wow, you really mean to argue that this is appropriate? If so, there's something seriously wrong with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The two post above me have nothing to do with the article in question and only attack a poster for stating a fact.

Im calling propaganda on this story.
First of all, anybody who has ever handled explosives knows they are not light.
How much explosives could a six year old carry in a vest? 5 pounds? 10?
What about the detonator? How was the child going to set it off? Did the terrorist set the child up with a child-strength spring activated trigger?
Would his little fingers even be strong enough?
The entire story is bogus, generated to portray the enemy in a negative light.
OH! Wait! Its right here in the article!

The date of the incident, the boy's name and information on what happened to him afterwards were not immediately available, Lt Col Accetta said. The Guardian has been unable to independently corroborate the claim.

Cant corroborate it?
No name? No date? No further information?
BULL POOP.

Its military generated propaganda.... why would they do that.....
Hmmmm.....

The claim came only hours after the second report this week that civilians had been killed in Nato military operations

WHAT?
This propoganda story came out only hours after the second report this week that civilians had been killed in Nato military operations?

That says it all.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well lets just wait and see if it is true.I suppose the 12 year old the tailban used to behead a man was "poop" also.Come on,how could a 12 yo
behead someone,right.Knowing how the islamonazis work,I don't put it past them for one minute.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Well lets just wait and see if it is true.I suppose the 12 year old the tailban used to behead a man was "poop" also.Come on,how could a 12 yo
behead someone,right.Knowing how the islamonazis work,I don't put it past them for one minute.

So you're using a TOTALLY different story to try to back up this one?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just pointing out the worse than nazi behaivor of the taliban.From their many,many instances of terror.Of course I hate to portray the enemy in a negative light,but their actions speak for themselves.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by rdang]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
The two post above me have nothing to do with the article in question and only attack a poster for stating a fact.

OK, this is just great. So, I use the EXACT words that the other poster used and I am attacking? It would appear to me that ubercarnist was attacking the op and I was just merely using his own words against him.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This wouldent be the first time something like this has occurred ... I know its not exactly the same but in Columbia a common tactic of the communist rebels is to hollow out a bicycle and fill it with explosives and give it to a kid as a "gift" and when the kids rides past a police station or an army facility the rebels blow up the bike, the kid and some innocent civilians and cops/soldiers.

I wouldent put this past the Muslims either ... remember that this is a religion that raises their kids from the second they are born to hate infidels, Jews and that it is noble to die killing said people.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
remember that this is a religion that raises their kids from the second they are born to hate infidels, Jews and that it is noble to die killing said people.

i havent seen this much crap in my life?
so your saying as soon as i was born my parents did nothing but teach me to hate jews, christains and so on?

get your freaking head sorted the only people my parents taught to dislike like were those like you who spread ignorane and are intolerant of others.

by the way i come from a long line of Hafiz (my fathers side) which is one of the like your bishops.

and how does religon raise people. last time i checked my parents did that teaching me Islam.

on note my granparents faught beside suppose infadels to fight nazis ww1/2 and pakistanis during our indepnedence (who supprise supprise were musilm aswell)

and please show me where it says noble to kill people? that have done nothing to you, i dont normaly reply to rdangs topics but your reply was jokes and pathetic

you have shown you have no idea how muslims are raised.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Back to the Future! (A soon-to-be printed newspaper article from any city in America)

Too little too late!

“On______, 20__ America was hit again! After years and year’s debate on how to handle this inevitable event with open borders, disagreements from our leaders, and clear early warning signs, many directly from the terrorist’s mouth…see the attached home-made video on American soil from the month before…it appears we have dropped the ball…again!

We now know the death total is well over 5,000. On the day after it happened, President _________ commissioned a group of top philosophical, business and community leader to access ‘why.’

After much internal fighting and debate The _______ Commission decided to utilize a business process assessment tool popularized by a money-making machine, The Toyota Motor Company. The problem solving tool is called 5-Why. The tool’s basic premise is to ask ‘why’ at least five times, which for many decades have lead business leaders to the root cause of a number of issues.

Interestingly enough this tool is counter-intuitive. For example, if you were told that the reason the Jefferson Memorial building was decaying much more quickly than it should be…….and that the reason was because the lights were being turned on, you’d question that logic, wouldn’t you? But it’s true and here’s how the 5-Why gets you there.

Effect - Jefferson Memorial decaying prematurely.
Why? Building being washed to remove bird feces.
Why? Lots of birds coming to eat nats.
Why? Nats are plentiful.
Why? They are attracted to the light coming on early.
Root Cause-Turn on the lights later.

Less nats + less birds + less feces + less washing = longer lasting building.

So the reason the building was falling apart is the lights were turned on!

This same logic was applied to the latest terrorist attacks.

Effect – Over 5000 Americans died.
Why? Terrorists got close enough to kill.
Why? Terrorists went undetected and garnished killing devices.
Why? Terrorists blended in our population.
Why? Terrorists got across the border unimpeded.
Why? Border security had holes in it.
Why? Washington Leaders couldn’t compromise on a solution to protect it’s citizens.

Maybe now they will???

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Im calling propaganda on this story.
First of all, anybody who has ever handled explosives knows they are not light.
How much explosives could a six year old carry in a vest? 5 pounds? 10?
What about the detonator? How was the child going to set it off? Did the terrorist set the child up with a child-strength spring activated trigger?
Would his little fingers even be strong enough?
The entire story is bogus, generated to portray the enemy in a negative light.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AusLzIsydhX0TVcBIqPdNrUDW7oF

Don't sound like propaganda to me.

FORWARD OPERATING BASE THUNDER, Afghanistan - The story of a 6-year-old Afghan boy who says he thwarted an effort by Taliban militants to trick him into being a suicide bomber provoked tears and anger at a meeting of tribal leaders.

The account from Juma Gul, a dirt-caked child who collects scrap metal for money, left American soldiers dumbfounded that a youngster could be sent on such a mission. Afghan troops crowded around the boy to call him a hero.

Though the Taliban dismissed the story as propaganda, at a time when U.S. and NATO forces are under increasing criticism over civilian casualties, both Afghan tribal elders and U.S. military officers said they were convinced by his dramatic account.

Juma said that sometime last month Taliban fighters forced him to wear a vest they said would spray out flowers when he touched a button. He said they told him that when he saw American soldiers, "throw your body at them."

The militants cornered Juma in a Taliban-controlled district in southern Afghanistan's Ghazni province. Their target was an impoverished youngster being raised by an older sister — but also one who proved too street-smart for their plan.

"When they first put the vest on my body I didn't know what to think, but then I felt the bomb," Juma told The Associated Press as he ate lamb and rice after being introduced to the elders at this joint U.S.-Afghan base in Ghazni. "After I figured out it was a bomb, I went to the Afghan soldiers for help."

While Juma's story could not be independently verified, local government leaders backed his account and the U.S. and NATO military missions said they believed his story.

I wonder how easy it is to have a boy that young to go unsuspecting by American troops and inflict casualties?

Sounds like the Taliban would do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
deltaboy, nice find.I never had a doubt.The tailiban is far worse than the nazis.Given the chance they would prove it.They are the reason civilians are being killed.They are the ones using children,women as cover.The Islamic nazis.From ABC news.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by rdang]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Taliban told the little kid that if he pushed the button, "flowers" would come out of the bombvest...
This kid was smarter than them.

Taliban trick boy bomber, 6 | The Daily Telegraph

TALIBAN militants have tried to trick a six-year-old Afghan boy into being a suicide bomber by telling him to wear a vest that "would spray out flowers" when he pressed a button after throwing himself at American soldiers.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

new topics

top topics

join