It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They havent even told us half the truth" Michael Moore: 9\11 could be Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
digg.com...

www.jonesreport.com...

It is already shown that Michael Moore has bought the documentary 911: Road to Tyranny, and has been keeping quiet for a while now.

But the people of WeAreChange.org recently got a interview with Michael, and asked him about 911 being an inside job, and he started talking about firefighters telling him bombs were going off, he talked about the literally hundreds of cameras surrounding the Pentagon, hes been there before 911 so hes seen them, 100s of cameras catching the impact from all angles, never been released (only 5 fuzzy frames have been released, which seem to show a missle). He went on to say "They havent even told us half the truth."

Many top hollywood people too are awake to 911, are debating whether to come public or not, and with Charlie Sheen and Rosie paving the way, now we have people like Bruce Willis and now Michael Moore now coming out saying the government are crooks, 911 was an inside job, they want world government, I mean this is huge.

You can tell, when doing the interview, Michael was just dying to come clean with what he knew, and when he did, it seemed like such a relief. He had talked to firefighters after he made Farenheit 911, and he now believes that 911 was an inside job.

People seem to forget, the very first people to report bombs going off in the buildings were the NYC firefighters and police officers, who were at the scene. These people trained observers, they are trained to keep mental notes of this stuff. On some videos, you can even hear the explosions.

Yet another public figure releasing his fear, and is now coming out with the Truth. This is a great step to expose the government terrorists, and at the least, will show that the lie we call the official story is just that... a lie. Kudos Michael, kudos.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Michael Moore has zero credibility and is thought to be a complete kook by a good portion of America. If anything, the fact that he's on the wagon discredits your theories.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hes "on the wagon" because you say he is? I think not, my friend.

Why cant you support people who tell you the truth? Do you like being lied to? Why must you people always dismiss everything, and anyone, who exposes the lie and tells the truth? Its really ignorant.

Well I guess former German Defense Minister Andreas Von Bulow, and former Blair cabinet member, Michael Meecher, are wagon kooks as well, cuz theyve come out now and said 911 is an inside job.
y

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Zero credibility? You gotta be joking. He creates documentry's...

Documentry's are documentory... The document things. Facts.

Credible. I think so.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oh. And i totally think 9/11 was an inside job. There's just tooo many loose ends... (and look im not going to get into a debate about it and provide what these loose ends are as im tired and got to go get an early start).

Good night people.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If a plane hit the pentagon and there are plenty of video tapes of it, why not release it? What happened is not classified, the officials story is that a plane hit the building, there were security cameras on the pentagon filming it, security cameras from surrounding buidlings were in a good position to have gotten shots of it, they were confiscated, but yet it has not been released, why not?

If you had proof of something as in a video tape, why not show it and put an end to the speculation? Unless of course the tapes show something else!

Why is it that anytime in history when something happened of a criminal nature all Presidents have immediately appointed a commission to study the evidence and make recommendations, yet this President having to wait until 911 families fought and asked for one, almost for two years, and many family members say the white house fought them the whole time.

Look for anyone who wants to believe the official story that's fine, you definitely have that right, but the rest of us have a right to demand evidence that proves the official story and wonder why, I think appropriately, when that evidence is withheld and an investigation is stonewalled by the same people telling us the official story.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by goose]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I totally agree I watched whole thing,it looked too scripted to me,everyone thought I was crazy as well,when the buildings came down,that put the nail in the coffin,my company also did demolition of buildings,that building couldn't of been dropped any cleaner,everything went off way too clean to be a coincidence,what a shame

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I don't believe the official storyline (this administration would lie just to practice lying) but i don't believe it was an inside job either.

I think that either:

(A) They did not believe the warnings and it happened.
(B) They believed the warnings but didn't think it would be as bad as it was.
(C) They believed the warnings and knew it would be bad but let it happen anyway for political gain.

I lean towards C.

The reasons I don't think it was an inside job are many but the key one is that way too many people would have had to be involved and someone would have talked by now.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Zero credibility? You gotta be joking. He creates documentry's...
... Facts.

Oh .. that's funny.
Moore makes PROPAGANDA. Nothing more.

Bowling for Columbine lies
56 lies in F911

Seriously .. Moore is NOT someone you want championing your cause. Moore is a renown LIAR.

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Why cant you support people who tell you the truth?

Moore doesn't tell the truth. That's a proven fact.

Do you like being lied to?

If you defend Moore then it's YOU who likes being lied to.

Its really ignorant.

Careful there lightworker. You are defending the lies and
propaganda of Moore .. and yet calling others who don't believe
the (proven) lies 'ignorant' ... ??? that's

[edit on 6/20/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
Michael Moore has zero credibility and is thought to be a complete kook by a good portion of America. If anything, the fact that he's on the wagon discredits your theories.

So lets scrap the meaning of this film because we feel bitter toward an encentirc character???

In past the whitehouse has publically defended its self against michael moore accusations, ie the presidents records on his service time...

So, him saying such comments in public is going to be heard by many... lets let them decide....

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If a plane hit the pentagon and there are plenty of video tapes of it, why not release it? What happened is not classified, the officials story is that a plane hit the building, there were security cameras on the pentagon filming it, security cameras from surrounding buidlings were in a good position to have gotten shots of it, they were confiscated, but yet it has not been released, why not?

If you had proof of something as in a video tape, why not show it and put an end to the speculation? Unless of course the tapes show something else!

Why is it that anytime in history when something happened of a criminal nature all Presidents have immediately appointed a commission to study the evidence and make recommendations, yet this President having to wait until 911 families fought and asked for one, almost for two years, and many family members say the white house fought them the whole time.

Look for anyone who wants to believe the official story that's fine, you definitely have that right, but the rest of us have a right to demand evidence that proves the official story and wonder why, I think appropriately, when that evidence is withheld and an investigation is stonewalled by the same people telling us the official story.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by goose]

I think that sums it up pretty well. Why have they not released the Pentagon footage? If it shows a plane smacking into the building, you play that for the Commission, game set and match, see ya at the bar!

They didnt...and now they are saying they cant ever release them...WHY if it only shows the story you are asking us to believe??

And its easy to attack the messenger rather than examine the message. Fact is, 911 was an inside job, theres no way it could be otherwise, arabs with boxcutters could not have possibly carried it out.

Cheneys stand down orders? Told the scrambled jets to fly under 300 miles and hour, told them to not engage at all. One fighter disobeyed the order, and shot down flight 93, before it could hit its target the Capitol. If it did, wed be under total martial law right now, count our blessings people.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Cheneys stand down orders? Told the scrambled jets to fly under 300 miles and hour, told them to not engage at all. One fighter disobeyed the order, and shot down flight 93, before it could hit its target the Capitol. If it did, wed be under total martial law right now, count our blessings people.

One fighter disobeyed Cheneys order and shot 93 down before it could reach it's target.
I think that idea is sound. Marshal Law avoided for now but there's still time.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So, him saying such comments in public is going to be heard by many... lets let them decide....

A wiser post is seldom written Agit8dChop.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hollywood is paving the way?

Rosie O'Donut?... My first memories of that bloated hog is waving her flashlights around on Stand UP Spotlight on VH1 ... she wasnt even funny back then. Her opinions she made on the View HURT the Ct'ers more so than the helped them. "Fire doesnt melt steel" Good one!

Charlie "Pimp" Sheen?... Yeah, a whore chasing actor who was denied custody of his children..... like ALL other CT'ers, offers ZERO proof of his CT claims.

Michael Moore: I liked F-911, but there were MANY claims in that documentary that were proven flase. Many people think that documentary actually cost Kerry the election.

Anyone that says "I heard an explosion" does NOT NOT NOT mean that it was a BOMB!! Why is EVERYONE so quick to jump on that. EVEN if they actually said "bomb", does not mean with 100% certainty that it was in fact a bomb.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
that bloated hog...Charlie "Pimp" Sheen... whore chasing actor who was denied custody of his children..... like ALL other CT'ers...

With reasoning like that and an avatar like this,

Did you do that .gif yourself or are they giving them away at the Weekly Hate now?

I think by that alone, I know all I ever need know of you and the credibility of your opinions. Spewing hatred while presenting no real evidence of your own, only what you have absorbed by observing the world around you from your painfully obvious bias perspectives. A closed mind is a terrible thing to be proud of, and perhaps unkowingly, you are and have become a tool of the establishment. Don't take it personally, but with an avatar like that, welcome to my ignore list.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Hollywood is paving the way?

Rosie O'Donut?

Charlie "Pimp" Sheen?...

Michael Moore?

Wow, do you make a career out of slandering and discrediting everyone? Have your life displayed on TV and see what everyone can dig up about you.

Also, what about Joe Rogan? He's got a good head on his shoulders, doesn't call too much attention to himself, and still believes 9/11 was an inside job.

He's notorious for calling people's bluffs. For instance, he walked on stage while Carlos Mencia was doing stand up and Joe walked up on stage to call him out on his fake name and the fact that he steals everyone elses material word for word.

Anything you want to say about him?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Can't edit posts anymore?

Just wanted to add that here is the video of Joe vs Carlos. It's great. Speaks volumes about Joe.

[gvid]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8157507968003138537&q=carlos+mencia+joe+rogan&total=157&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0[/gvid ]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

the 25% who still think that Bush is doing a good job?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He's connected to Hollywood. Dont trust him.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritp0wer
He's connected to Hollywood. Dont trust him.

If only someone would have said that about Reagan!

top topics

join