It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afraid NOT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
When you have the fear of God and the light of Jesus Christ *Son of God* in you. You fear NOT the evil doers of the world who possess not a soul, who are damning themselves to eternal darkness with their flame of hatred and satan inside them.

You must remember ONE thing. Your power/satans power is useless to those who possess the light of the lamb.

I do not fear the darkness and the 'supposed' power of satan. Because I am shielded and enveloped with the power and love and glory of God in heaven.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Because I am shielded and enveloped with the power and love and glory of God in heaven.

Don't just stay all warm and cuddly inside the lord's loving blankets.
Let the light flow through you.
Share it and use it to help others.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Incase you haven't noticed. I received/accepted the light of the Jesus Christ recently. I'm slowly moving to share this with others OK. I don't quite know how to share my story yet and even if I have to.

For now, maybe I am under the blanket of the Lord. But the light is certainly shining through me.

I think you know where I was Quango..it's no secret that I was lost in the fear of darkness. It's no secret I had walked from God in search of mystery and knowledge of the unknown/dangerous kind.

Thanks for reading this.
Magestica

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have no clue who you are or what you are. Why you have hijacked my thread speaks for itself.

May God bless you. I will pray for you and I'm not worried about Gods creatures, He takes care of them too.
Magestica

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's no secret that finally all this religious propaganda got to you. The mass illusion/deception of manking finally got to you. It's no secret that your WILL was broken and you gave in to the controllers. It's no secret that you no longer think for yourself. It's no secret that you are AFRAID of God, so you PRETEND to love/worship him because you think he will punish you otherwise. It's no secret that the fear of the illusory punishment, HELL finally got to you and you were tricked into this lie. It's no secret that you are now a willing slave of religion. It is absolutely NOT a secret.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah though I walk through the vally of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest son of a b*tch in the valley

Sorry I couldnt help myself

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And it's also no secret that I CHOOSE to be with God and speak His glory from my mouth. Your confusion is your delusion-not mine.
Magestica

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is not a conspiracy topic, so it's spam. Smoke flavored, for that matter.

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'd advise you to objectively THINK about what you've just done, and who you sold your soul to. You are now following the "light, goodness, etc" and all that other junk. There IS no Good and Evil. They are simply human judgements on events. EVERYTHING is part of God, you cannot walk away from God. It's like walking away from your own atomic composition. God IS everything. Illusion of separate God is false, and I have proven it.

Tell me, if you are so sure of yourself. Why DO you submit to God/Jesus and worship either one? What made you so convinced that your path towards knowledge and understanding of the universe was evil and that you are NO LONGER allowed to think for yourself. You are only allowed to believe and be TOLD what to think by religion now. Why did you give in to this lie? Are you AFRAID that you were wrong and God will punish you? Did you decide to worship an all-powerful invisible entity out of fear? Think about this carefully please. What other reason, besides fear, can there be to blackmail someone into this? Promise of reward (heaven)? So you were tempted into this by promise of some perfect heaven, a permanently-orgasmic experience! Which of these things did you fall for? Let me know.

Also, if you pray for me, you are violating MY free will. I don't want your God to interfere with my quest for knowledge. If he goes, he violated the one thing he promised we HAD. Also, you are violating God's free will to decide what he'd want to do without YOUR help. Unless of course he doesn't exist, which is also a given, but to those who have eyes to see.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It does not bother me and all you are doing is showing who YOU follow and believe in. Why do you think Gods people are spammers?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't. I think "god's people" are idiots who don't even know they're spammers. This topic has spam written all over it, and you don't see it?
The only place a post like this wouldn't be considered spam, is in an all xian forum.

link   
No worries, Mags..

I was adding on to your thought, more than addressing you personally.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

There's a lot of bad energy in the world and some people will always react negatively to things they don't understand/agree with/want/etc.

The mention of religious specifics is the type of thing which can breakdown meaningful conversation right away because so many people have preconceived ideas and prejudices.

I have always believed that to get where we need to go as a species, and as a planet, it's not as important to share Jesus as it is to share the Light. The question of where that Light comes from is a question we each answer personally, internally, and is not something we are meant to reach agreement on. Our only duty is to recognize the Light, as it appears to each of us, and share it with all the world.

link   
If you EVER read the Bible, you will see. God is vengeful, evil, sadistic, ignorant, selfish, and control-demanding SOB. I am GLAD he doesn't exist, if he did we would all be screwed a long time ago. Anyone up there who claims to be "Lord God Almighty" can just shove it. He is very controlling. If he wants to control me, he can just go to Hell and be Satan's love slave but he ain't going to rule me. Why? Because he doesn't exist. Why would you let some God rule over your soul? Don't you want responsibility for your own actions? Don't you want to be independent and not reliant on God's help? Don't you want to be independent thinker and open-minded about the universe? No. You WANT to be a permanent slave to religious dogma and its ultimate leader: God. You, as many others, have been deceived. You were tempted and you fell for the hook. Do you THINK the truth is so easy and up-in-your-face in this world? Religion IS up in your face. The truth is out there, but not for those who have no eyes to see. Those who don't wish to see, will not. Please tell me why you decided to submit your will to the control of an evil, vengeful, and very stubborn creature that appointed himself the status of "God" and who demands worship or else you're screwed. Wow, some God.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Do me a favour, just one- Don't advise me of anything. You can attack me if you feel you must or if it makes you feel better. You are very lost and I can only hope that you will find the light of God soon. I don't hate you and I am not attacking you. I pitty you.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I pity you alot more than you can pity me. As a matter of fact, you can't pity me, period. I won't allow it. Should I suggest where you can shove your pity, or can you figure that one out for yourself?
Now that you've "found god", go find a xian forum. This one is for "Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism", not born again fools.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Do me a favour, just one- Don't advise me of anything. You can attack me if you feel you must or if it makes you feel better. You are very lost and I can only hope that you will find the light of God soon. I don't hate you and I am not attacking you. I pitty you.

Sweetie, show me ONE example where I attacked you. I have nothing against you, if I attacked anyone that'd be God. I said NOTHING against you AT ALL. I just asked you a few things, and if you can answer them in honesty, that is all I asked. I never called you any names. I never told you what to do. NEVER. I SIMPLY questioned your motives, and why you'd fall for something so silly! That's it.

You now take the word of all those evangelists, those priests, and other HUMANS and would like to pretend that they speak for God. You also take the word of some book that claims it is divine and if you don't believe it you go to Hell. So you were afraid, and I understand that. I have been where you are. I, woke up. Please don't pity me, pity those who pity.

I only ask that you tell me what made you choose to follow the religious God. What made you choose to follow Jesus. What is your motivation? Is it fear of hell? Or is it seduction of heaven? I never attacked you, and I never mean to. I don't attack anyone. I was just stern because I feel like your will has been broken. I admit, I was a little upset that yet ANOTHER human fell victim to this vicious lie we call religion. I desperately tried to question you to make you THINK and realize the true reason why you chose this path. But you, and I expected this, completely ignored the questions... basically you're under control of forces you don't understand now by submitting your will to this "God". So if HE chooses to make you ignore logic and the urge to find truth, you WILL obey. Or else it's hell for you. Or so he says. So why DID you choose this?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

When you have the fear of God and the light of Jesus Christ *Son of God* in you. You fear NOT the evil doers of the world who possess not a soul, who are damning themselves to eternal darkness with their flame of hatred and satan inside them.

You must remember ONE thing. Your power/satans power is useless to those who possess the light of the lamb.

I do not fear the darkness and the 'supposed' power of satan. Because I am shielded and enveloped with the power and love and glory of God in heaven.

Any thoughts?

It all makes sense to me except for the "fear of God" part. If you're filled with the Light of all Light and protected by the Power of Christ and so on, it would seem to me that "fear of God" would be covered in that as well. Substituting one source of Fear for another shouldn't be required when One has the Light of Christ to guide them. Just my opinion though of course. Maybe you're using it as a figure of speech or I'm taking it too literal or something too, but other than that I can see where your coming from.

Sometimes I think some scriptures get too hung up on the whole Fear concept and end up promoting a slightly mixed message. A Leader uses Fear when Commanding others to Follow. A Guide reveals a True Path allowing Others to Lead Themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
I pity you alot more than you can pity me. As a matter of fact, you can't pity me, period. I won't allow it. Should I suggest where you can shove your pity, or can you figure that one out for yourself?
Now that you've "found god", go find a xian forum. This one is for "Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism", not born again fools.

I wasn't even addressing you now was I?

Oh I see.."this one is for conspiracies in R&S, not born again fools"??? In other words "this one" is for those of you who worship satan or believe in nothing except perhaps yourself? Bwahahahaha!! That IS the conspiracy, and YOU are not going to shove me off so you can infect peoples minds with your evil nonesense who are searching for God..Think again.
Magestica

Now move away from my thread..because it's not going to work with me.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Let me ask you this. Why in the hell would you post such a thing in a religion conspiracy forum? If you want to share your experience with like minded people, seek people who don't think religion is a conspiracy. You practically begged to be harassed, IMO.
If you want the comfort of other born again idiots, this probably isn't the most logical place to find it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join