It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee Talk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OH MY!- I absoluely LOVE coffee !!- in the mornings and the afternoon... midnight is also a VERY good time for a nice cup of coffee

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I realize that there are some serious coffee afficionadoes here, but I've found that the house brand coffees at major market chains are very good.

Usually less than half the cost of major brand coffee.
Major brand defined as Folgers, Yuban etc.

If you have a Basha's, their Arabica and Columbian are quite good.

Kroger's aren't too bad either.

$3.99 for 3# if I remember right.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

hello

i agree....i've travelled to every continent and havent found better than here.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am very simple in my tastes as far as Coffee is concerned. Caffeine. That's the deciding factor for me. Sheer unmitigated Caffeine. I got used to drinking Army coffee when I was in the service. "Weapons Grade" I refer to it as. All I need to do is add either milk, or creamer of some sort (Helps prevent heartburn) , Sugar and I'm good to go. Mug size? Huge.

No such thing for me as coffee that's too strong.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Couldn't agree more.

I find it difficult to get full eyelid elevation without a decent cup of coffee.

The real stuff, not that freeze-dried muck that tastes like pant water!

And yeah......BIG MUG

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The best coffee, imo, is made with a press pot. It's even better if I grind the coffee myself. Don't pour the water into the press pot immediately after it boils, as the water shouldn't be too hot. The ideal water temp is around 93 °C (199.4 °F). Wait 4 minutes before depressing the plunger of the press pot. I prefer to drink my coffee black (no sugar, no milk). However, sometimes I put milk/cream in a cup, add some coffee syrup, use a coffee cream mixer on this, then add the coffee, and then chocolate powder on top of this.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I drink coffee occasionally, if im feeling weak or something. Nothing fancy just the plain old granules and i like it MILKY
edit on 16-4-2011 by Killuminati666 because: ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join