It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready? New Drone pics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I don't know diddley about cgi or photoshop, but even I see these are fakeroo. Sent to Linda Howe from someone named Ty. Yep, uh huh.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yup, we definitely got ourselves a HOAX / Viral thing happening.

Just like clockwork, I called it, I KNEW we would get more pictures this weekend, it fits the time line of all the pictures that have popped up.

So what's the story on this one?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
haha yuefo we posted this at the exact same time!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Too funny!
Neither one of us sleeps, eh?

[edit on 6/17/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Yup, we definitely got ourselves a HOAX / Viral thing happening.

Just like clockwork, I called it, I KNEW we would get more pictures this weekend, it fits the time line of all the pictures that have popped up.

So what's the story on this one?

for one read the story. for two I dont think its a viral ad / hoax anymore and realling its because of the scanned pictures.

these new pictures are developed film. not digital photos at all. how can they fake/hoax it that way? I got no clue.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I personally am not going to waste one more second of my life on these DRONE pictures. (Starting....NOW)

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Too funny!
Neither one of us sleeps, eh?

[edit on 6/17/2007 by yuefo]

haha nope... its 6:30am here and Ive yet to hop into bed

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by highCT
these new pictures are developed film. not digital photos at all. how can they fake/hoax it that way? I got no clue.

Look at the difference in the shading underneath. My god, it's a horrible job. If you can't fool me, it's bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Look at the difference in the shading underneath. My god, it's a horrible job. If you can't fool me, it's bad.

the shading is spot on. you gotta remember the "drone" is up in the air higher then the trees. the light/sun can get at it more because there is nothing around it.

so yeah... its said these are developed photos (just like the 1st chad photos were scans) so how do you fake that? is my question. and no one say a model and string because that dont work with these imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It is pretty bad, it might be a copycat.... :/

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Good grief. Why do we let these things get so popular? I can already see this topic on the front page in a mere couple of hours.

Remember the 9/11 false imagery topics? All we need is one topic for the drones and that's it. We don't need topic after topic after topic to be made about them.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Cool pictures been folowing this drone threads for a while now real or not the drones look cool

but somehow I keep wondering why all the people who took this pictures seem to find theire way first to either C2C or earthfiles

If these are random people who do not know each other yet everyone who took pictures of it after Chad seems to know about Chad's pictures?

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

read the letter that goes with the photos...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

the shading is spot on. you gotta remember the "drone" is up in the air higher then the trees. the light/sun can get at it more because there is nothing around it.

so yeah... its said these are developed photos (just like the 1st chad photos were scans) so how do you fake that?

For now we're going to have to agree to disagree. I think you're going to find the consensus is these are 100% bogus. And film photos don't preclude photoshopping in an image. Like I said, I don't know much about photography, but these aren't real, no way.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Going to have to agree with Promomag and some of the others here, that its some kind of hoax or VIRAL marketing tool being used.

With Transformers around the corner, and the design of the drone.. I could see it being used as a promo for the film.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Whoever it is is getting sloppy though.

The first 3 lots all had additions to them, to me this seems the same render as the last set of photos.

Couldn't be bothered to change their model perhaps? Or maybe this is the final incarnation of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

so yeah... its said these are developed photos (just like the 1st chad photos were scans) so how do you fake that?

For now we're going to have to agree to disagree. I think you're going to find the consensus is these are 100% bogus. And film photos don't preclude photoshopping in an image. Like I said, I don't know much about photography, but these aren't real, no way.

100% bogus? are you really sure about that?

I remember people saying its "fake" because the "drone" keeps changing. adding on parts and such.

if you look at the 1st big basin pics and now the 2nd ones, you will notice IT IS THE SAME CRAFT. nothing extra added on and nothing removed. also not that supposedly these were taken ON THE SAME DAY June 5th. mulitple witnesses for this single event? isnt that the kind of "proof" people have been saying they wanted/needed?

another thing my mind just cant get past is the fact that the newest pictures ARE DEVELOPED not digital ones.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Whoever it is is getting sloppy though.

The first 3 lots all had additions to them, to me this seems the same render as the last set of photos.

Couldn't be bothered to change their model perhaps? Or maybe this is the final incarnation of it.

or prehaps both people took photos on the same day (june 5th) at big basin?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Bah! This thread came first so I'm gonna' go ahead and repost:

These drones are sure evolving. It's getting kinda' silly now. The first one was very simple and sincere, it was a decent hoax. This one? It's really just ridiculous. It just looks extremely fake now.

I'd also like to add a few more things:

Why oh why can't they just flick their cameras to video capture? Most digital cameras can do that and have had the ability since 2000! Get us a 30 second clip of this thing actually moving!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso

Why oh why can't they just flick their cameras to video capture? Most digital cameras can do that and have had the ability since 2000! Get us a 30 second clip of this thing actually moving!

these new pictures ARE NOT DIGITAL. they are developed film SCANNED.

so they could not switch in this case.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by highCT]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join