It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready? New Drone pics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm under the impression that these are not made by the same person who made the first ones.

This is most likely a copy cat attempt at a new design in the same branch.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Street Scholar how long did it take you to make your version of it?

A couple of minutes. I used one of the original "Chad" pics, and tailored it.

But yeah, not hard.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
looks like a 3d model using HDRI rendering. -- especially the shot with the "too ambient" light under the craft. not sold here, and i keep a very open mind to these things.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The comment by "torsion" about the different pictures and the trees not moving made me curious.

I overlayed 5 of these pictures in Coreldraw, and tried to match the outline of the trees.

There is absoloutely zero movement in the trees, there is a slight angling in the trees, by about 3 degrees, on some images, and on other images the tree background appears to be shorthened in width, by a fraction.

Yet, overall, the leafs on the trees do not move by the merest fraction. This is suspicious.

Further, the pictures can not have been taken without a tripod,
or, the pictures were taken in rapid succession, say, 5 pics per second.

However, as you can see in composite3.jpg, the framing of the background is too evenly displaced, it looks like the same background was used several times.

And the faker did not bother to move the background very much, which is why the framing looks so odd.

Another possibility is that the pictures are cropped from a larger original.
But in this case the picture must have been taken with a tripod.

But then the question is, how did the photographer know, where the UFO was going to exactly appear?

Composite 3 shows the framing of 5 pictures and is the most damning exhibit, in my opinion, on this series of pictures being manufactured.

Reason: it is not possible to freehand photograph an object in the sky, and to pan with such a precision, as to keep the shot complete in the horizontal in every instance.

cheers,
Eric

[edit on 17-6-2007 by osaitax]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Each time a set of "drone" pictures has come out, the craft has evolved. The fact that the drone in this set it the same as in the last, coupled with the great picture analysis above, could point to this set being the work of a hoaxer jumping on the bandwagon, IMO.

[edit on 17/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
look at everyone talking about this how cute...
um maybe it's just real?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
do the treetops and sky match up with the original June 5th photos in Big Basin?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG

I remember HighCT was consulting lawyers to sue these whoever was behind them but has now since changed his/her mind. Maybe is seeing information s/he wants to see to support his/her arguments.

yes I have consulted a few friends of mine on whether or not I could sue if this turns out to be some sort of viral ad.

I feel at this moment that there is no solid evidence that this is a viral ad for transphormers or halo3 so its nothing to talk about at this moment.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If this really would turn out as a campaign for something I'd love to sue for the hours I've wasted looking at these pictures and researching online. Not nearly as much as many here but enough to boycott anything this might promote.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To want to sue over this is pathetic and sickening.

I can't believe you would even consider that!

I suppose that is just the American state of mind. Very sad.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If this really would turn out as a campaign for something I'd love to sue for the hours I've wasted looking at these pictures and researching online. Not nearly as much as many here but enough to boycott anything this might promote.

you will be able to join the class action lawsuit, if this turns out the be a viral ad.

I'll let you and anyone else that feels wronged know how to join when/if this happens. I hope it does not come to this though.

Originally posted by triplesod
To want to sue over this is pathetic and sickening.

I can't believe you would even consider that!

I suppose that is just the American state of mind. Very sad.

American state of mind? sir/madame you do not know me and I do not know you, but let me say I am not some sue happy "American" as you might so unjustly believe. If this turns out to be just some lame viral ad for some movie or video game I will honestly feel very "wronged". Violated by a company releasing "hoax" photos to try to make a profit off me in the end of it all. This my friend is NOT RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN. PERIOD.

I sir/madame am willing to stand up and fight back when I feel violated any way I can. You can not punch a big company in the face. FACT. You need to sue to get the point across that this will not be tolerated. Its just a fact of life these days.

I feel sorry for you if you are not willing to stand up for yourself.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by highCT]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Class action lawsuit now I know you have no idea of what your doing. Nobody in their right mind would ever willingly join a class action lawsuit. Been there done that was taken to the cleaners by the lawyers they made millions and I got .83$

mikell

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has heard this interview with a 74 year old male witness, Robert Mariati I believe the name is:

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok, let's just take this to another level.
Consider this: If this turns out to be viral marketing, what whould've happen if they'd target let's say christian believe system instead? That would be an extreme example, but the same thing applies here, they're playing to the believe system of other people. I can just see these images pop up all over of jesus returning to some remote location and everyone getting all hyped up. Then they finally track the guy down and the only thing he says on camera is 'buy halo'
If this is viral marketing then that would probably be more effective anyway and the law suit would be huge

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

A lawsuit would be counterproductive because, as they say, any free publicity is good publicity. So even something as negative as a lawsuit being filed would ultimately serve the purpose of getting more attention paid to Halo 3.

I think the boycott alternative is the way to go here. It's tactful and intelligent.

Also, if this turns out to be an ad campaign, we should all try and avoid being bitter, and instead consider ourselves wiser. Fool us twice, and.....

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
umm LMAOtoeveryoone dude! no mames......hahahahahaha everyoes trippin bballs ovber it

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimmunism

I think the boycott alternative is the way to go here. It's tactful and intelligent.

Even the biggest and best boycott campaign wouldn't hurt the halo3 makers one bit, the only way to get sweet revenge would be to resort to some underground activities, which I'm probably not allowed to mention here

[edit on 18/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Good grief. Why do we let these things get so popular? I can already see this topic on the front page in a mere couple of hours.

Remember the 9/11 false imagery topics? All we need is one topic for the drones and that's it. We don't need topic after topic after topic to be made about them.

The drones caused 9/11?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

The drones caused 9/11?
I would hope not. I think he/she was merely making a comparison.

edit to add:
As to SonicInfinity's claim that we should only have one thread, I really don't think so. Each "sighting" deserves it's own thread. The possible connection to either Halo3 or Transformers derserve their own thread as well. I see no problem with it. Nor do I see a problem with the decipherment thread, where they are trying to find the fonts used, etc.

That is how proper investigastion should be done, imo. Break it down into seperate elements. Then just maybe someone will find a key peice of evidence that links everything together.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

edit for correct spelling of "SonicInfinity"

[edit on 6/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimmunism

Even the biggest and best boycott campaign wouldn't hurt the halo3 makers one bit, the only way to get sweet revenge would be to resort to some underground activities, which I'm probably not allowed to mention here

[edit on 18/6/2007 by PsykoOps]

True.

But why would we want to "hurt" the Halo3 folks?
Why would we need "sweet revenge"?

Of course I'd be pissed if I found out I'd been duped, but more at myself for being gullible.

Though it would prove the Halo3 folks were ***holes, it still isn't necessarily revenge worthy.

I'm not trying to get high-and-mighty on you here, I mean I feel you for sure. But - and I'm saying this to myself as much as to you - there are are many far bigger evils out there to focus on, y'know. We shouldn't sweat the petty stuff.

I appreciate your conviction, though, completely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join