It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient ET artifacts that defy science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Presently many people believe in an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. There are however many others who believe the phenomenon is a product of either delusion or an outright hoax. What if hard evidence were to surface that suggests exterrestrials not only exist, but have been here for ages. In this thread I would like to present artifacts of an ancient exterrestrial nature.

"THE DROPA STONES"
One of the more astonishing articles I have seen is called many names but for simplicity I will refer to it as the "Dropa Stones." I could summarize this article but it would leave out many subtle things. So for people that are truly interested here is the most detailed article I could find...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Key pieces of evidence:
>1937-1938-The cave system itself (believed to be melted rather than carved) with squared and smooth walls.
>4 foot tall humanoid skeletons with abnormally large heads found in burial site.
>Pictograms on cave walls depicting the heavens and beings with round helmets.
>716 stone disks with microscopic unknown writing, traces of Cobalt, and when placed on a special turntable disks make "humming" electronic sound. Chinese researchers estimated stones to be 10-12,000 years old.
>1974-Photographs were taken of the now deteriorating stone disks at the Banpo Museum in Xian.
>1994-When asked to see the disks at the same museum they surprisingly(apply sarcasm here) "disappeared"
>1995-120 people from a previously unknown tribe were discovered in the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains. Call themselves the "Dropa" tribe, all tribes people are under 4' 2", have yellowish skin, frail bodies, large eyes and heads, and pale blue irises.
>Tribe does not belong to any known classified race of humans, they are considerd pygmies by Anthropologists.

Evidence that CAN be proven currently:
(Besides objects that would be subject to "disappearing" ie; the skeletons, the disks, the photos, and the cave pictograms)
>Examining cave system to determine if in fact they were melted rather than carved. This would prove advanced technology was undoubtedly used.
>Blood samples on tribe members to determine abnormalities in genes or DNA . This could reveal genetic manipulation of some kind.

Unanswered questions:
Why are these people less than 4' 2", have yellow skin, large heads and eyes???
Why have the original stone disks "disappeared"???
Why is this story not commonly known???
Is this the proof science needs to say absolutely ET's are real and had contact with us throughout history???
Why does this remain a mystery???

My goal of this thread was to let people know about this incredible discovery. I'm sure there are people here that have read about this, but I am targeting people that had no idea this even happened.

I will leave this thread open for others to input their findings. I would like to have some guidelines for future posters.
>Must be provable today
>Must have/be hard evidence
>Must be linked with our ancient past.
>Evidence that rules out speculatoin or the researchers own interpretaion for example; a cave painting, 2.8 billion year old metal spheres, or artwork depicting strange objects.

Also if anyone has seen a website proving this a fake or hoax please let me know for I have not seen a single one. Do not post websites that are someones lame opinion, prove to me this is a hoax.

Good luck people and thanks for your time!

[edit on 16-6-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The dropa stones are just a myth IMO. There are pictures of what people think are them, but nobody has actually possesed the stones, so the story is unfortunatly unproveable at this point.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Obviously you didnt read my whole post or know the whole story. If we are able to examine the caves or the tribes people then the story will have hard evidence to back up the "non-existant" stones. The stones are just the hook to the story, it doesn't matter at all if we ever see them! If the caves are melted then that is proof enough for me. Read before you post!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
"THE DROPA STONES"
One of the more astonishing articles I have seen is called many names but for simplicity I will refer to it as the "Dropa Stones." I could summarize this article but it would leave out many subtle things. So for people that are truly interested here is the most detailed article I could find...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Also if anyone has seen a website proving this a fake or hoax please let me know for I have not seen a single one. Do not post websites that are someones lame opinion, prove to me this is a hoax.

Try the Wikipedia page first for a balanced overview, although a lot of what they include is uncited:

Dropa (Wikipedia Page)

You should always try the ATS search on a topic like this. The following threads are all about the Dropa Stones:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should also check the references at the bottom of the link you posted, they are helpfully included... but not very convincing.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry didn't know!!! Umm, looks like mine is the only one that went into depth with it. I am also asking others to post findings like this. IMO this is nothing but a hoax but it would be nice to have that proven to me. Keep this thread alive with new findings and proof of hoaxary.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obi-Wan: “That's no moon. It's a space station.”
www.imdb.com...

I thought I`d start with what I believe to be quite possibly the largest extraterrestrial artifact – the moon. I believe it was brought here by an advanced race of beings known by Bible readers as the Elohim.

"The Keepers of the Divine First Source, referred in literature as the Elohim, brought the Earth's life giver with them. It was originally called Lunarius and the home abode of the Elohim was called "Caelestiarc" or "Celestia" in some ancient texts. Lunarius stabilized Earth's rotation and provided rhythms to the dynamics of cellular and other life forms in the oceans." www.geocities.com...

So, what do scientists have to say about the moon?

From Nasa, “The presence of the Moon stabilizes Earth's wobble. This has led to a much more stable climate over billions of years, which may have affected the course of the development and growth of life on Earth.”
solarsystem.nasa.gov...

Nasa go onto theorize about the creation of the moon, “How did the Moon come to be? The leading theory is that a Mars-sized body once hit Earth and the resulting debris (from both Earth and the impacting body) accumulated to form the Moon.”

Some interesting features of the moon are that, “From Earth, we see the same face of the Moon all the time because the Moon rotates just once on its own axis in very nearly the same time that it travels once around Earth. This is known as "synchronous rotation."

Here is some more fascinating information about Luna, “But Earth's Moon with a density of 3.3 g/cm3 is very different from the Earth and from the other bodies in the inner solar system. This was one of the first clues that the origin of the Moon was not just accretion from the same material from which the Earth was formed.”
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

So, was the moon formed after a collision or not, “In view of the facts that the tilt angle of the Earth's spin axis is favorable to life, and that the mass of the large Moon is important in stabilizing that spin axis, this proposal for the Moon's formation is remarkable indeed. "To produce such a massive moon, the impacting body had to be the right size, it had to impact the right point on Earth, and the impact had to have occurred at just the right time in the Earth's growth process."(Ward & Brownlee)

Yes, remarkable indeed.

“But surprisingly, the Moon's role in stabilizing the Earth's rotation axis may have been crucial to the development of life.”

“Ward and Brownlee's assessment of the Earth's spin axis stability is as follows. "This angle is nearly constant for hundreds of millions of years because of gravitational effects of the Moon. Without the Moon, the tilt angle would wander in response to the gravitational pulls of the sun and Jupiter. The monthly motion of our large Moon damps any tendency for the tilt axis to change. If the Moon were smaller or more distant, or if Jupiter were larger or closer, or if Earth were closer to or further from the the sun, the Moon's stabilizing influence would be less effective. Without a large moon, Earth's spin axis might vary as much as 90 degrees. Mars, a planet with the same spin rate and axis tilt, but no large moon, is believed to have exhibited changes to its tilt axis of 45 degrees or more."

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

The collision theory is still the most favored one. “As Canup knows, all ideas about how the Moon formed must contend with one important fact: The Moon contains very little iron. Earth, on the other hand, is loaded with iron, the bulk of it tied up in the planet's core.
So the Moon is thought to have been pieced together by the bits that got blown off the upper layers of Earth, as well as the outer portions of the object that hit Earth.”  
“Other scientists have suggested that the Moon developed elsewhere in the solar system and was captured by Earth. An even more remote possibility is that the Earth and Moon condensed together out of the material that formed the solar system.
Another idea is that gravitational interactions between the Earth, the Sun, and other developing planets simply tore Earth apart and the Moon formed from this debris. But the majority of researchers prefer the impact theory. And though a similar impact would be extremely unlikely today, it was a fairly common occurrence back when the solar system was forming.”

www.space.com...
“The formation of the Moon as a postcollision consequence of a Giant Impact remains a hypothesis.”
www.xtec.es...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Excellent Bridas! Thanks for the detailed reply.......

I remember reading about this...

On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon. The LM's impact (about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site) created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics-the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13 (intentionally commanding the third stage to impact the moon), with even more startling results. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light-or even no-core.

www.geocities.com...

Also the fact that all the impact zones on the moon are the same depth, indicating that there is a hard shell interrior covered with an impact absorbing dust on the moons exterior.

To tie this into recent findings.
video.google.co.uk...
Here is a video of moon stuctures airbrushed by NASA.

I love how everything we can come up with will be considered conspiracy.
I would like to punch an ET square in the face for not showing themselves.

The search continues..........

Your the man Bridas!!!:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It looks like this story could be fabricated by Eric Von Daniken!
www.theastralworld.com...

This guy brings up a lot of good points. The Dalia Lama picutre is a total fake!

I want to email this Eric Von Daniken and find out for myself!
www.daniken.com...
His email is right on the main page if anyone else wants to pry answers from him. If one cant, maybe if all of us do it it will piss him off to the point to reply with something.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour - leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light-or even no-core.

Also the fact that all the impact zones on the moon are the same depth, indicating that there is a hard shell interrior covered with an impact absorbing dust on the moons exterior.

Good stuff there IMAdamnALIEN. Shame about the Dropa stones. So far, the evidence seems to weigh in favor of the hoax camp. But I hope you get a reply from Von Daniken. I`m still keeping an open-mind though.

You know, I was just thinking about the reverberating like a bell story today! Great conspiratorialists think alike!
But I wasn`t aware that the depth of the impact craters was the same. And from reading that geocities link it says that the moon could be even older than the earth or sun, so there goes the collision theory about how the moon was formed if that is true.

I found some more information whilst searching for the 'bell' story.

Two Russian scientists, Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov wrote in the journal 'Sputnik', 'Is the moon the creation of Intelligence? How`s that for a title? They do say that their idea is a hypothesis, even a crazy one. But it`s nice of them to put forward such an idea.

www.lunararcheology.org...

Now onto some seriously eye popping info. from a remote viewer. Has anyone heard of ‘Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy’ by Ingo Swann? I haven`t read this book and would appreciate any comments form those who have, but I came across these excerpts on the net. Just scroll down to Our Mystic Moon So Much More Than Green Cheese By Michael Jordan.
“‘I am in a place which is sort of down like in a crater I suppose. There is a strange green haze like a light of some kind. Beyond that, all around is dark though. I am wondering where the light is coming from....’ I jolted to a stop again. After a moment Axel prodded. ‘Yes, what else?’ ‘Well you won’t like this, I guess. I see or at least think I see, well ... some actual lights ... sort of like lights at football arenas, high up, banks of them ... up on towers of some kind.’ Axel stared at me for a moment. He was NOT smiling. ‘Well I see lights! But how can they be on the Moon?’ ... There was no answer forthcoming from Axel. I pressed onwards. ‘Have the Russians built a moon-base or something? Is that what I’m supposed to remote view?’ Again no answer. ‘How high are the light towers?’ Axel interrupted ... I swallowed again. ‘Well if I compare it to something I am familiar with in New York, about as high as the Secretariat building at the United Nations?which has thirty-nine floors in it.’ Axel narrows his lips. ‘You can see that then?’ ‘Am I, then, to assume this stuff IS on the Moon? If so, this is more than a moon-base isn’t it Axel?’ Again no answer. So I continued: ‘But this stuff is big. Does NASA or the Soviet space programme have the capabilities of getting such large stuff on to the moon?’ As I talked myself through all this, a certain glimmer began to dawn in the recesses of my mental darkness. I suddenly stopped speaking. I stared incredulously at Axel. ‘You mean?am I to assume this stuff is?not OURS! Not made on Earth?’ Axel raised his eyebrows, trying to grin. ‘Quite a surprise, isn’t it?’ he said” (Swann, p 50).

After many more lunar ‘visits’, Ingo Swann finds towers, lights, machinery and strange looking buildings, “a lot of domes of various sizes, round things like small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield hangars ... I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up and down hills ... obelisks which had no apparent function. There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures. Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations” (Swann, p.56).

Finally he sees some kind of entities or humanoids busy working in a dark lime-green fog who start talking excitedly and gesticulating in his direction. He writes, “Immediately I felt like running away and hiding which I guess I psychically did, since I ‘lost’ sight of this particular imaging. “I think they have spotted me Axel….” Axel said in a calm, low voice, so low I hardly heard it at first. “Please quickly come away from that place.” My eyes were wide as understanding drained in. “You already know they are psychic, don’t you?” Axel raised his eyebrows and gave a deep sigh. And, at that point, he abruptly closed his folders. “I think we had better end our work here” (Swann, p.57). ?
members.ozemail.com.au...

Here`s Swann`s homepage: www.ingoswan.com...

I also found some interesting anomalies from this site. One shows a large stack or tower of some kind. Sceptics have debunked this, but new data has come to light.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"In 2006, L.E.M.U.R. learned from a NASA affiliate (whose connection to NASA was independently confirmed) that top NASA officials privately claim this footage is indeed legitimate. However, certain aspects related to this footage are highly classified, and the matter is under investigation. There are some officials who want to publicly comment on this subject, but currently do not have clearance. If all this is indeed correct, what does this mean? If the Apollo 8 footage shows a tall smokestack-like anomaly filmed in the 1960s, WHO put it there? And why should ANY footage from the moon be classified?"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...-%202006

And how about these 'tracks' on the surface?

It`s certainly fascinating.

Bridas.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by bridas]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
>716 stone disks with microscopic unknown writing, traces of Cobalt, and when placed on a special turntable disks make "humming" electronic sound. Chinese researchers estimated stones to be 10-12,000 years old.

The first thing that I tohught of when I read about the stone disk that where found with unknown wirting on it was the disks that were found under the pyramid Giza

"Other than the proven records of the past civilizations that were listed and photographed, the crew felt it was time to concentrate on the mysterious metal discs located in shelved bins at the beginning of the Grand Hallway. At a closer look of several chosen metal discs, the tiny inscription inscribed on its shiny surface indicated a language totally foreign to anything seen before. Both Sherman Stiles and Amend Abouu were well knowledgeable in the languages of Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Atlantean and Mayan and what was viewed resembled none of those previously studied. Even when the third trip to the tomb was completed, with a member more familiar with the Atlantean language, nothing fit any pattern of an alphabet known to modem man. The discs were strange in themselves for they were of an unknown metal that was tissue paper thin. If such a disc were crumpled in the hand, as you would paper, its rebound would present its condition back to normal without leaving a trace of ever being crumpled.

These discs would not discolor under the heat of a lighter nor would they absorb any degree of heat from a flame. This meant the metal itself, regardless of its consistency, was totally heat resistant. It could not be mutilated, cut by a razor or scratched by the cutting edge of a diamond. Immediately it was theorized that this type of metal had to be a relative form of the skins used on alien spacecraft. To make matters even more mysterious, the imprint on the discs, in the form of a language (or symbols) was certainly not painted on, etched on or engraved. The white letters on a grayish background was outstanding and although it may sound a bit strange, these letters or symbols looked as though they were embedded within the metal itself or put in a press with metal poured over the imprint. Their sizes varied from a rectangle shape of seven inches wide to fourteen inches long to oval discs carrying a diameter of seven inches. As it later turned out after a careful study of this tomb, nearly everything of its contents were in sevens or multiples of seven, according to our measurements, with all metals of the same consistency."

taken from this site home.c2i.net...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

with a member more familiar with the Atlantean language

From home.c2i.net
Does this not throw up any red flags ?

As far as the Dropa Stones, I was at one time a believer.
But, reading authors such as von Daineken, only one side
of the story is told.

After looking at the big picture, I think they are either a
total myth, or a myth very loosely based on some factual
find.

Regards,
Lex

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
".....I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up and down hills ... obelisks which had no apparent function. There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures......"

Funny the remote viewer saw cross-like structures....
This site mentions gigantic cross-like structures hundreds of meters high.
www.ufoarea.com...

Dont know it that means anything...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In the words of Scooby Doo : "ROAX!"

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"THE DROPA STONES"
One of the more astonishing articles I have seen is called many names but for simplicity I will refer to it as the "Dropa Stones." I could summarize this article but it would leave out many subtle things.

Interesting stuff, although all of the "facts" you list only come from one extremely shaky source. Everyone who has ever tried to track down any of the people listed in the "report" has come up empty.

Here's an even better idea. Since you're the one apparently making a claim as to the story's authenticity and the ET provenance of these "stones," how about if you provide us with some additional corroborative references that legitimately prove any portion of the story? I mean, we can't prove a negative, but since you're so convinced the story is true, it should be a relatively simple matter for you go provide us with verifiable evidence to prove it.

And good luck to you on that!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

"THE DROPA STONES"
One of the more astonishing articles I have seen is called many names but for simplicity I will refer to it as the "Dropa Stones." I could summarize this article but it would leave out many subtle things.

Interesting stuff, although all of the "facts" you list only come from one extremely shaky source. Everyone who has ever tried to track down any of the people listed in the "report" has come up empty.

Here's an even better idea. Since you're the one apparently making a claim as to the story's authenticity and the ET provenance of these "stones," how about if you provide us with some additional corroborative references that legitimately prove any portion of the story? I mean, we can't prove a negative, but since you're so convinced the story is true, it should be a relatively simple matter for you go provide us with verifiable evidence to prove it.

And good luck to you on that!

Holy crap man! what an ass! Did you even read this thread, I have posted the potential hoaxer's name. First of all I never claimed anything about this being authentic, I was mearly reflecting my thoughts on the stones. Next time you flame someones thread look at the replies too. JACKASS!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've known about the dropa stones for a while now. What's interesting about the stone story is how it resembles some other stories. I'm including an image I spliced for illustration.

top left = dropa stone.
top right = video frame from the tether incident.
they look pretty similar eh ?
The key here is the gap.
Bottom left.. Meier Wedding cake ufo. Notice the gap in the spheres.
Bottom right.. screen shot from 1999 "reopening Billy Meier case" video. in the beginning of the video the pic in question is demonstrated as an arrangement of magnets done in the same way as the wedding cake ship. A circular ring of magents is placed over a ring magnet attached to a pinball. The magnet glued to the pinball spins.

I have a CO2 laser.. ULS M300 to be exact. I went out and bought a bunch of tiny magnets and laser cut some frames to hold said magnets in the same fashion as the bottom right pic and I glued a round fridge magnet to the ball taken out of an old mouse.
I placed the ring of magnets over the round magnet glued to the mouse ball and..
It worked. As long as I held the gapped ring of magnets over the round one glued to the mouse ball, it would spin.
It took about 5 designs and what looks like an easy setup in the video is actually deceivingly intricate in it's setup.. i.e. ratio of big circle to small circle, balance, gap size and so on.. but it does work.

a recap:
The dropa stones were said to have "vibrated" with an energy and the stones have the "gap"..
the Nasa tether video ships pulsate and they have a gap in the structure..
the wedding cake ship's drive supposedly works off the principle demonstrated by the magnet arrangement above and I have personally made my own arrangement of magnets in the same manner and damn if it works...

Funny how all these things people keep claiming are hoaxes yet the design of these hoaxes WORKS on my countertop as free energy.

Have I gone too far in connecting all these three incidents? After you see it work and you read what the past keeps trying to hide.. you just feel the connection of knowledge just out of grasp.

B

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Melted tunnels are usually called lava tubes. The lava can and does create very glassy walls. Not saying this is the case here but....

As for the stones, I have been reading about them for years and it always ends up a dead end. I really don't know how valid they are at this point.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
my head hurts

I love how every body got into this story but, to the guy who wrote about the moon being brought here, does that mean that God didn't place it there Himself? you got to be careful when talking about the Bible.

Anyway, I'll do some research myself and see what I can find.

For the Templeres

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dixi2344
I love how every body got into this story but, to the guy who wrote about the moon being brought here, does that mean that God didn't place it there Himself? you got to be careful when talking about the Bible.

I guess that depends which 'part' of God you`re talking about. My post referred to the Elohim who are mentioned in the Bible, Genesis 6:2, "... the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them for wives... ," The Bible doesn`t say anything about them moving the moon. I got that from a different source. I`m looking forward to seeing what you can dig up on the moon.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Originally posted by dixi2344

I guess that depends which 'part' of God you`re talking about. My post referred to the Elohim who are mentioned in the Bible, Genesis 6:2, "... the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them for wives... ," The Bible doesn`t say anything about them moving the moon. I got that from a different source. I`m looking forward to seeing what you can dig up on the moon.

in my verson it says that the sons of 'God' .... so ya

but back on topic. I can't find anything new on the dropa stones. am I not looking in the right place or not looking hard enough?

join