It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"One Nation Under God?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Thank you. That's made the thread much clearer.

I'm not kidding, you don't know how happy that's made me.

It is one thing to crusade in the name of God and it is another to falsify it.

Thank you! With everything Harry Truman, and Dwight Eisenhower were supposed to know... Both the CIA and NSA were just getting started. They both sold out our constitution! Sold it Down the river, to organizations that don't have to obey the laws of the United States, usless the law specifically mentions them.

If this is true;

then Dwight adding "One nation Under God" was a big F' you - knowing our new daddies - our new gods would be the millitary industrial complex, the NSA, and the CIA. The president just became a figurehead to do their bidding.

Originally posted by crgintx
The global corporate hegemony controls nearly everything that is bought or sold in the industrialized world and as they say in advertising...

Hello! I agree with you.

But adding "One Nation Under God" is a direct insult to all those who believe in God, as if my idea of who God is to me, would ever match the State's idea. Adding it, was the beginning of the program to put us all to sleep.

Praising the bomb, "Proud to be an Americans, in one nation under God!" So every thing we do is right, and true, because "God is on our side!"

Christianity is so screwed up, because it was formed by the Holy Roman Empire! The epitomy of the STATE. The same muderers who killed Jesus. And Christians have the audacity to believe that anything touched by their hands, could ever be considered for a split second as, "The Word Of God!"

When I fight, I won't be fighting for a higher power or because I have to protect my "god". I'll be fighting for the men around me because they are my Gods. It is not God who comes down and does the fighting, it is humans who are the ones who fight and die. People can say whatever they want in the name of God, it by no means ever justifies their actions.

I don't want you to have to fight for anyone, unless this land of our's is being invaded, or threatened. They say they're fighting over there to make us safe at home. Why not just get out, and tell em straight up, "You mess with us, we'll wipe you off the face of the map", and mean it. Then you don't have to fight anyone, and they can kill each other, just as long as they don't screw with us? And you keep an eye on them.

Although sometimes it does justify the actions in the eyes of many. If you want to look someplace for the source of problems, look at the human alter-ego and the human nature to believe in deities.

I completely agree with you.

Originally posted by Vekar
I want to make one last point here before I leave the thread since this is going nowhere fast.

Just wanted you to know I didn't read your post. If the thread is "going nowhere -fast", then why should I bother? Not trying to rude, just...

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Maybe we should castrate all the stupid men that can't keep they're fly up. Sound good to you?

Abso-friggin'-lutely! I have no sympathy for people who know the human body is capable of creating - perhaps the greatest thing on earth, a life! It's been going on for as long as human beings have been coming out of the womb. So pretty much everyone over the age of 9 knows this, unless they're in a comma.

We all began as fetuses, this is a FACT! We didn't just suddenly come to life the day we got tugged out of the womb. In fact, for you to be alive outside the womb, you must have been alive, inside the womb! Holy smoke! Is that so hard to understand?

I know people who will not eat anything with a face. They step over ants, have orgasms over butterflies, cry when you tell them you trapped a little mouse. Scream when they see a little kitten hurt it's paw. Will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to save a wale trapped in an inlet.

An abortion, no problem.

So if a human being, with a brain, is that careless - So careless that it's easier to kill the fetus, then it is to do everything within their power not to take a life! Castrate em, sterilize em, give em soft-petter, whatever it takes. But stop them from producing!
(Of course I'm not being serious)

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
As for being concerned about women that are drug addicts, alcoholics, and menatlly unstable having babies, wouldn't you prefer to have a healthy child? How many couples show the kindness to adopt a physically or mentally challanged child?

They should be taken care of. What else do you think I'm going to say? Would I? Absolutely not. I know my limits. These days, with advances in genetics, no one should even think about having sex untill you've had your DNA scanned for hic-cups.

My point is, people take this whole creating life thing, way to lackadaisical. Not that I'm having sex all the time, lord knows! How bout' not at all!

I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone, considering all the time I'm spending arguing with you people. LOL!!

But I remember the last time I had sex... I took a sperm roll call afterwards. Every single one of them babies was accounted for. I can't imagine not knowing where they are every second.

What's so hard? If you're all up in the booty to the point where you loose your mind and forget about the breeding thing... then you shouldn't be having sex.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatansQue

Originally posted by Annee
I'm always curious in these argments - - - - which one of you is a woman who grew up prior to the 60s in the US - - - when women were denied many rights?
Isn't it weird that these arguments tend to often be started by men and argued by men. IMO.

Not so weird, because Most men want the abortion, as apposed to being stuck caring for a child by a woman they're not in a relationship with.

ON TOPIC: thanks for your comment, Annee, it's perfect, because that's when men do their most stident praying, after the careless deed

Sorry Satan - - but you can't say most. You can say "some" - "many" - "I believe".

But you have zero knowledge of most.

It may be true that in past generations - it was automatically presented - that children are woman's "duty". Times are changing - - minds are changing.

You in your mind need to progress.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Stop and put yourself in their shoes for just a second, try and imagine what they went through.

I don't think that any of us could possibly put ourselves in the shoes of a rape victim ... unless you experience it, you have no idea how horrid it is.

That being said .. sometimes rape victims are pushed to murder their unborn child. A woman who has been so traumatized by the evil of rape, should NOT be further traumatized by being pushed to kill her own child.

The child may have a rapist father .. but the child is still the child of the mother as well. AND most of all - that is an INNOCENT child. Why murder an innocent child? Why further traumatize the rape victim by pushing her to murder her child?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I find it very offensive to use the term "kill her child".

That would be from your religious belief - IMO. I have zero interest in anyone pushing their God belief on my life and my decisions.

In metaphysics - - one believes the energy soul is eternal - - that physical is a temporary experience.

In my believe/terminology - - there is nothing wrong with "RELEASING" a soul energy back to its real "home". To let that energy know - - it is not a good time or place for you to have a physical experience with me. To allow that soul to be released - - and for it to make other plans and choices to allow it to have the best physical experience it can.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Christianity is so screwed up, because it was formed by the Holy Roman Empire! The epitome of the STATE. The same murderers who killed Jesus. And Christians have the audacity to believe that anything touched by their hands, could ever be considered for a split second as, "The Word Of God!"

Pagan Roman empire was a beautiful empire, clean, and they worshiped Jupiter. They tolerated other religions, a lot of time integrating them to their own.

Towards the end when empire was weak Christians finally infiltrated it in greater numbers and converted even more people, also churches converted politics and then it was the end of pagan empire.

Jews killed Jesus by demanding his crucifixion. Roman soldiers just carried it out, to keep the rats silent.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
A little off topic, but ...

Pagan Roman empire was a beautiful empire, clean,

I suppose 'beautiful' is subjective but the Roman empire was far from clean, especially Rome. Most of her citizens lived in slums which were nothing more than open sewers. The elite lived in luxury, but it was made possible by the numerous slaves they employed.

and they worshiped Jupiter. They tolerated other religions, a lot of time integrating them to their own.

As for integration of other's ideas, that happened to an extent. The ideas that were integrated were usually those of conquered peoples and were never really thought of as anything more than novelty. One notable exception is the cult of Isis, but it's doubtful that an empire which viewed any outsider as a Barbarian was all that welcoming.

Jews killed Jesus by demanding his crucifixion. Roman soldiers just carried it out, to keep the rats silent.

You should be very careful referring to Jews as 'rats'. 'Rat' was a common slur utilized by the Nazis in order to dehumanize the Jews. Not that I'm calling you a bigot but that's some very touchy territory. I'm sure you didn't mean this intentionally.

In the end, Rome executed Christ. Corrupt Jewish puppet officials had a hand in it, but to place his execution at their feet is only seeing half of the picture.

---

As for abortion, Rome had her own way of dealing with unwanted babies, they simply threw them on garbage heaps to die.

Edited for wording, punctuation

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Dr_Seto_Hut]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sorry, I fail to see how that's God's fault, and not some defect in the woman? And how does your point fit into the intent, of those who wish to kill a child in the womb, if you don't even know you're pregnant?

Or are you saying that because this happens without a woman knowing it, deciding to end a pregancy is no different?

If that's the case, then why do women go through a period of depression after an abortion?

Well, didn't god create women, flaws and all? And isn't god omnipotent? So why couldn't he use his power to correct this defect (which he created) instead of just letting a miscarriage happen. Oh, that's just "God working in mysterious ways", right?

As far as women being depressed afterwards, you make it sound like it happens in every case, which couldn't be further from the truth. There has been research done on this topic, which was published in the Archives of General Psychiatry:

Results: Two years postabortion, 301 (72%) of 418 women were satisfied with their decision; 306 (69%) of 441 said they would have the abortion again; 315 (72%) of 440 reported more benefit than harm from their abortion; and 308 (80%) of 386 were not depressed. Six (1%) of 442 reported posttraumatic stress disorder.

Conclusions: Most women do not experience psychological problems or regret their abortion 2 years postabortion, but some do. Those who do tend to be women with a prior history of depression.

So, it seems depressed women who have abortions are...depressed afterwards.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
SQ i think your a very intelligent poster and i do agree with alot of what you said, i can see beyond the illusion of your name(which is kind of clever if people would get it), but the one thing i think we differ on in terms of opinions is that of the New World Order, we didn't really get into it much but i gathered it didn't concern you too much, if i'm wrong i stand corrected.

The reason i bring this up is because you made a point to ShatteredSkies that you don't need to fight anyone, just bring up the point we will wipe you off the face of the earth, now as far as the Iraq war is concerned we fought the war totally wrong if it was done right our troops would of been out of there two years ago, but i'm not here to argue about the Iraq war because at this point there can probably be made legit cases that we shouldn't of got involved and that we should of.

My point gos back to my first statement and you saying we don't need to fight anyone, when i see people in our government doing this www.youtube.com... I think you're wrong and we do need to stand up and get to the bottom of it.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I find it very offensive to use the term "kill her child".

I find it offensive to call murder anything other than what it is, murder.

In my believe/terminology - - there is nothing wrong with "RELEASING" a soul energy back to its real "home". To let that energy know - - it is not a good time or place for you to have a physical experience with me. To allow that soul to be released - - and for it to make other plans and choices to allow it to have the best physical experience it can.

So I guess when a serial killer, or one of these 14 year old kids in my neighborhood murders someone, they're actually doing that person a favor? Wow! That's awesome! And I guess in your belief, George Bush could be considered a great spiritual leader, so to speak. Because by going to war, and leading all them boys off to die, he's doing a good thing so that their energy can be released to make it back to their true homes?

Originally posted by Astrithr
Well, didn't god create women, flaws and all? And isn't god omnipotent?

My God didn't create women, men or this material manifestation. My God is working very hard to get spirits off of this rock. The last thing He/She wants is more spirits coming into a world where they don't really belong.

Originally posted by Astrithr
As far as women being depressed afterwards, you make it sound like it happens in every case, which couldn't be further from the truth.

That was wishful thinking on my part.

Originally posted by WhatIsWhat
i think we differ on in terms of opinions is that of the New World Order, we didn't really get into it much but i gathered it didn't concern you too much, if i'm wrong i stand corrected.

The reason i bring this up is because you made a point to ShatteredSkies that you don't need to fight anyone, just bring up the point we will wipe you off the face of the earth, now as far as the Iraq war is concerned we fought the war totally wrong if it was done right our troops would of been out of there two years ago, but i'm not here to argue about the Iraq war because at this point there can probably be made legit cases that we shouldn't of got involved and that we should of.

My point gos back to my first statement and you saying we don't need to fight anyone, when i see people in our government doing this www.youtube.com... I think you're wrong and we do need to stand up and get to the bottom of it.

Thanks, cause your question take us back to POINT:

I hear what you're saying about the whole NWO, and I believe Eisenhower adding "One Nation Under God", was the initial salvo if you will, in their plans to get Americans on board with the hype about God being on our side, so they can then say, "everything we do is for the betterment of humanity", and all that crap. Next thing you know, we're subverting the governments, and their democratically elected leaders.

I thought (could be wrong) the whole idea of the NWO folks, is that they create conflict, in order to make money, and to keep the masses from seeing what they're real agenda is - enslaving us all - ecconomically. So we shouldn't believe any reasons this government or any government gives for going to war.

I would say that the only reason to fight, is because this soil is being invaded.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

(...)
So I guess when a serial killer, or one of these 14 year old kids in my neighborhood murders someone, they're actually doing that person a favor? Wow! That's awesome! And I guess in your belief, George Bush could be considered a great spiritual leader, so to speak. Because by going to war, and leading all them boys off to die, he's doing a good thing so that their energy can be released to make it back to their true homes?
(...)

Yes, that's correct. Bush and his group of democracy-spreading eternally-innocent angels with help of God-protected and Holy Israel are sending a lot of people back to the soul plane, so they can re-think and choose new incarnation, on some other idiot-free planet, if possible.

Dr. (above) - by clean i meant something else not sanitation (still they had this sorted out too). And yes, Rome was weak because of problems in politics and infiltration by enemy and then after Constantine made Christianity official religion of the empire it changed from a peaceful religion to a violent one with conversion by force.

By brainwashing it continued to dumb people down and used force to convert new conquered people to Christianity, usually after genocide-like killings. They also burned alive most freethinkers and even cats in 14th century, causing spreading of rats and consequently black plague to kill 1/3 of Europe. Wow, that was smart.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just gos to show you it doesn't mater what religion you are and for that mater what race the one thing we all can agree on is the New World Order is wrong i can see by both statements sb2012 and SQ made that neither is too happy with our goverment right now which behind the shadows is working for NWO causes.

Also i'd find it hard pressed to see anyone agree with the treatment of human beings that i showed in that video(if you haven't seen it check my sig).

SQ i'm not sure i mean war the same way you do, i'm just saying that the treatment of human beings like that of which i showed you is wrong and this must be exposed at some point.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012

By brainwashing it continued to dumb people down and used force to convert new conquered people to Christianity, usually after genocide-like killings. They also burned alive most freethinkers and even cats in 14th century, causing spreading of rats and consequently black plague to kill 1/3 of Europe. Wow, that was smart.

Add deity worship to the pot, which the Bible actually is - a deity created by men, for men to worship as God, and one has to marvel at this design, called the material universe. To actually design a document (the blueprint for the take over of the NWO) that allows so-called believers to imagine the destruction of life, via an Armageddon, and then claim it's sponsored by the God of Love...when in reality, it's just them clearing the path for a New World Order, is friggin' brilliant!

What will be left is a population of former believers who will be so hopeless, and utterly devisated to learn the whole thing was just a big ol' F' you! perpetrated by a few families, who would own everything, and then enslave the entire population to treat them like gods. For their own good of course.

One Nation Under God?

[edit on 19-6-2007 by SatansQue]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yes, i agree. Also Christ as Son of God is idea copied from Egypt where they worshiped Pharaohs as God incarnate. Romans persecuted Christians because of this end times tale where Rome shall be destroyed by Christ and he would establish new theocratic order.

This is in fact only reason why they were always opposed, Roman empire represents secular state, Abrahamic religions represent theocracy "One Nation under God".

It promotes death penalty, reduces all sorts of human rights and freedoms and sees Satan and Devil in everything opposed to it, today especially in One World Government and New Age, where people are able to choose their God or Gods.

So, you see, it's important we are aware of this growing theocratic threat and act against it with determination.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Add deity worship to the pot, which the Bible actually is - a deity created by men, for men to worship as God, and one has to marvel at this design, called the material universe. To actually design a document (the blueprint for the take over of the NWO) that allows so-called believers to imagine the destruction of life, via an Armageddon, and then claim it's sponsored by the God of Love...when in reality, it's just them clearing the path for a New World Order, is friggin' brilliant!

Yup that is one way, use the bible for there own cause, also the alien theory using waves is another, i'm sure they probably have quiet a few plans and back up plans to further there agenda, the only thing we can really do at this point is try and inform the public and point out potential plans.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So, you see, it's important we are aware of this growing theocratic threat and act against it with determination.

I'm not a fatalist, but me thinks the war in Iraq was the final piece to the NWO puzzle.

Right now, it has been verified that China, Iran, or course Syria, and Russia are supplying arms to Al qada in Afganistan and Iraq. The turks are bitting at the bit to go in and wipe out the Northern kurds. Hamas now owns the Gaza. North Korea is trying to secretly sell Iran what they need to kick their nuclear plans into high geer. The US and Austrailia were playing war games the other day. And Dufar... holy smoke!

The world is like a friggin' chess board. The powers behind the powers know the strategy.

Checkmate will be what the Iranians have planned for this summer. They vowed to turn up the heat on America, with some kind of horrendous act of violence, which they hope will force us to leave. Hamas taking over Gaza you gotta know is part of it.

Iran's secret plan for summer offensive to force US out of Iraq

"Iran is secretly forging ties with al-Qaida elements and Sunni Arab militias in Iraq in preparation for a summer showdown with coalition forces intended to tip a wavering US Congress into voting for full military withdrawal, US officials say."

www.guardian.co.uk...

The only way to avoid checkmate, is for the US to get out of Iraq right now, yesturday! And if we get punked, and loose X number of soldiers, this country will implode.

But you listen to morons like Sean Hannity maintaining the rah, rah! "We're America and we don't Cut, and run!?" Amazing people can't see through it.

Bush says he's committed to waiting until September, knowing, that by the time september comes around we could be in a full blown World War. It could happen that fast, especially with their backs against the wall. And who knows, if we're in the middle of a world war, guess who stays in office?

The writing is on the wall.

It seems obvious, this is the moment those who are at the top of the NWO have been waiting for for 1,500 years. I would love to be wrong!

We had a slight chance to delay their plans when the Democrates won the election. They asked for votes to end the war, got into office, and sold the American people down the river - because they are cowards! They need to see the body count, first, before they come up with the balls to do the right thing.

But that's the way it happens in One Nation Under God.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great post(s) SatansQue, very thoughtful and clear questions you raise. This facade that politicians use, you know the one, "I'm a true Christian!"...what a load of bull. A true Christian would not be doing half the stuff some of these people say they plan to do once in office, let alone continue to bow to corporate interests.

Don't get me wrong though, I believe that there are some great presidential candidates who do "attempt" to live up to their title, but not many. And Dwight's reasoning is very questionable in my opinion, just think about the time and position the world was in at when he established those implementations.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SatansQue - at least we do agree on that.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can't edit - so have to make separate post.

I do not believe there are ANY higher level government officials that are not owned by the NWO.

Which would include all presidential candidates.

IMO - who wins will not be decided by vote - - but by need.

Such as - who will regain the publics trust. (at least enough and long enough to forge ahead with the NWO plan already in effect)

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
@Annee: I agree with you, but what they have been doing to "gain" trust is to use "fear" as a weapon to gain control. They use "fear" to have you believe they are looking out for the best interest of the public against "terrorism", which in turns gains the trust of a majority of the public, who then follows these "leaders" and decide to go along with what ever they say, which means they can push their personal (and corporate) agenda forward more easily.

In fact, they are terrorist themselves when you get down to it, scaring America (their own people for crying out lod) to death that the "enemy" wants to attack us because of our freedom, wealth, blah blah blah. It just saddens me, I MEAN IT REALLY DOES, when the American people can't even think for themselves, it really is sickening.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think if the country of Israel had never come to be in terms of it's 1948 declaration as a country the other countrys that govern our world would of still expanded in terms of knowledge technology ect ect.. and who ever was ruling Israel at the time would of eventully came to the conclusion that they were sitting on a gold mind in terms of tourism and would of played into the significants of what the lands past history entailed and would of more then likely even welcomed Jewish settlers for more authentic purposes for there cash cow tourism business.

Sure it might of not happened overnight but i bet it would of happened at some point, much the way China now plays into tourism for there own gain as well.

Back on topic, i agree that this war were in now will be used to further the agenda of the powers that be and even if not they will find a way to make it so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join