It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Hanger Footage Of Alien Body? (From movie)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Unlimited
Sorry guys - I'm 99.9% certain that this is the footage used at the end of the movie ALIEN AUTOPSY, the comedy starring Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, released last year in the UK. It's loosely based on the case of Ray Santilli and the Roswell footage,. and the general theme of the movie is that the supposed roswell Alien Autopsy footage was faked - due to the real film with the real autopsy being exposed to harsh temperatures, erasing most of the image. At the end of the movie, the damaged negative is returned to Santilli and his friend, who watch the remaining footage (enabling us to see it too). I believe that this footage is the footage shown at this point in the movie. I don't have ALIEN AUTOPSY on DVD, so can't check it right now - can anyone check this and verify??

I'd love it to be true, but unfortunately I don't believe that this footage is.

I watched Alien Autopsy, and yes, this clip is at the end of the movie... they have to make the faked autopsy because they owed money to some mafia guy for the 'real film' that was erased...

personally I think this movie is crappy, but this 'original' clip caught my eye...

[edit on 15-6-2007 by untilted]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Let's try to verify the location.

I've posted a new thread in the Area 51 forum. Flag it so it gets noticed by everyone there. Maybe we can get positive verification, whether real or not. I know there may be no experts on the Roswell Hanger in the Area 51 forum, but it's worth a try. Maybe there is an obvious giveaway one way or another int he background footage.

Thread

[edit on 15-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I doubted it was real because there is no way the military would have a big gather around like that with something that important
DOOH@

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
I'm curious as to how the raw footage came about being put up on the net though.

Hi Wu King,

This footage was first put on the Internet AFTER the release of the Ant & Dec movie that it comes from.

I gave details of that source above, at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Query whether the footage was first put onto the Internet by someone that geniunely found the footage puzzling or if (which is considerably more likely in my opinion) it was:

(1) posted by somone that thought it would be fun to try to fool people by posting the footage from the movie without mentioning the actual source (in the same way that clips from various other movies and documentaries have appeared on Youtube during the last couple of years); or

(2) posted by somone employed to generate publicity for the relevant movie, i.e. part of a viral marketing campaign.

The latter possibility is an increasingly common explanation for various UFO videos and photo, e.g. :

(a) the Siberian crashed UFO/giant video by the tequila company for Sony’s “Shadow of the Colossus” PS2 game;

(b) the Sarajevo Film Festival UFO video;

(c) the “Act of War” UFO/stealth aircraft viral marketing scheme video;

(d) the Sci-Fi Channel's "Sci-Fi Happens" World Trade Center UFO helicopter footage featuring Barbara Sicuranza.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 15-6-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I started a thread on this months ago and was immediately informed by the brits that it was part of a comedy presentation and completely fake.

So, don't feel bad OP, even the best of us get taken for a ride eventually.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I started a thread on this months ago and was immediately informed by the brits that it was part of a comedy presentation and completely fake.

So, don't feel bad OP, even the best of us get taken for a ride eventually.

interesting, because at the beginning of the Alien Autopsy (2006 movie) it clearly states: 'based on true story'...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien42
I just watched the video again, and someone in the video looks sort of like Marcel.

No way the man in the photo first looked much older then we was at the time. In your first post you thought that this might be him in This. post. either way in one photo one man is younger in the other he appears to be older. Then one has a uniform the other does not, also the one hair line looks more receded.

-----

As for the other individual who commented on it looking femaile, yes I thought the same and also noticed in the alleged real footage by Santilli the left leg appears to be damaged yet in this video it does not, at least the shot of the one that looked female is not.

The video industry is getting so high tech they can take a 60 year also film make it look brand new and vice versa take new and make them look old so I would not count on this being the real thing.

[edit on 6/15/2007 by shots]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by untilted
interesting, because at the beginning of the Alien Autopsy (2006 movie) it clearly states: 'based on true story'...

Dude, I suggest you RMPL.

Here is a quote from the website that is promoting this film:

Cheeky chaps Ant and Dec star in this British comedy based on a true story of an alien autopsy - one film remains of the extraordinary happenings and unlikely lads Ray and Gary hope to make a fortune with it. Unfortunately it doesn't quite go to plan and the duo have to recreate the autopsy with hilarious consequences. Alien Autopsy is out to rent and buy on DVD now.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I thought it looked pretty real, if you can explain why they would have someone document a very important event who had no idea what they were doing. It's as if they gave the camera to a kid or a drunk guy who was standing around.

Then I saw the close-up still images of some of the men. Particularly the bald man's side profile with his sideburns extending past his lower ear. No one had such long sideburns in 1947, especially no one in the military.

This may seem trivial or insignificant but it shows they were not perfect with their attention to detail. No man wore his sideburns like that in 1947! Men his age (middle age) only started wearing long sideburns in the 70's. Whereas teenagers young adult men did so in the 60's and 70's.

This is a good fake made sometime in the 60's or 70's. I would say the 70's.

Also, do you think the military would have these creatures being exposed to everyone, out in the open with bright lights, blood dripping, etc? Wouldn't they have been quickly put into some isolation or decontamination area, and wouldn't the people handling them be wearing special protective gear?

And look at the alien foot. That's a human foot. Anyone who knows anatomy could study that foot and tell you that that is human.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Electro38]

Exactly. I noticed the sideburns too and thought this is the wrong time-period for that. It was not until after the late 1950s to 70s is when sideburns became popular. My late father had sideburns prominently in the 1970s which I remember very well.
When I think of sideburns, I think of the 1970s (and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind).

The military has strict regulations regarding haircuts and it had to be cut in a certain way. And also, having a secret camera filming the scene is preposterous and if this was the case, then there was a spy involved working for another country (care to guess which? I have a good idea). If a spy was involved, he'd be busted already.

Keep this in mind, what happened over there was a top secret operation involving "those in the know" and those in 'operational status' on the field in that particular area. If I'm not mistaken, the military mindset at the time is pretty old school in hardcore approach, despite the fact we won WWII in the late 1940s.
They were still paranoid and vigilant due to the looming "Cold War" around the corner.
When I think of soldiers and military leaders of the 1940s, I think of R. Lee Ermey types with disciplined manner.

Those guys in the film did'nt act disciplined and 'gawked' around. A general or commander would come in and say "What in blue he** are you standing around for? Get in formation and show me the evidence! You, cameraman! Is that how you shoot?"...you get the idea.

Otherwise, to make a film out of this would require permission and top level clearance. Negative film is very sensitive to light and exposure, so to properly load it requires a professional, not a kid nor drunk.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Seen this video hundreds of times on TV, the internet and anywhere else it could be shown and it been debunked everytime i've seen it, cannot believe people are still discussing it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
that appears to look PRECISELY the same as the alien from the "real" alien autopsy video. HOWEVER I have a question.. If these creatures are soo incredibly advanced that they could reach different stars, possibly even different galaxys don't you think they would atleast wear some pants?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
No, it's not in the trailer you posted morpheus40

Yes it is. I think you need to ditch your black and white Apple II monitor and join the 21st century. Look at the jump cuts in the intro to the trailer about the 10 second mark and you will see stills from this hangar scene.

I can't believe people are discussing the potential reality of a clip made by a group of comedians to promote a comedy about alien autopsies. Yes, there is a reason they have sideburns and aren't wearing special suits! It's not real!

It's the unflagging 'will to believe' bogus events like this and the original Santilli hoax that makes UFOlogy the subject of comedies and general derision the world over.
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ya i did notice that whatever the hell is on the stretcher has female breasts as well as a belly button....so....

I submit its an unfortunate person that was injured by either fire/explosion or 'zoomies', radioactive burning. Just a guess, plus this was around the time the military actually put people in harms way during nuclear testing to see the effects of radiation on humans. Looks more medical in nature.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
side-burns were big during the civil war and before that even (van buren for one)...so to go on side-burns to gauge time-line authenticity is a stretch

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien42

Originally posted by Cygnific
Here are some pictures with faces, maybe somebody has a clue who they are.

Do they look alike to anyone else?

Hmmmm...yep - sure does look like him, huh?

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Isn't it amazing that the Military would pay to have pictures taken that badly.

The one thing that triggered something for me was a the 5 sec. mark where they are showing the feet. Look at the left foot.

I remember the experience when I was having the audio/visual implant put in through the right ear. Before anything started I was alone and there was this metal table next to the chair I was sitting in and on the bottom shelf of that metal table where feet, "lol" yup feet. I thought do they use rubber feet like men wear the rubber boots over there shoes when it rains. The feet were big I wonder if they came in different sizes

Well - 1947 IS a long time ago - who knows where this footage has been stored in the interim (assuming it's real of course..), so that could account for the deterioration...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is one of those things that is going to re-hashed here forever. There's really no reason to keep discussing it, because we already know what it is. I don't particularly care to tell the Moderators what to do, but this is one perfect case where a question was asked, the true answer provided, and there's no need to continue the discussion with a lot of uninformed people (who also didn't read the previous posts) jumping in with their two cents about how they're absolutely convinced it's "real" when we absolutely know it's not.

Lock lock lock.
Please.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by morpheus40
Here's a clue for you all. On July 3, you can buy this 'authentic footage' on DVD. And no, that's not Jesse Marcel. It's a British comedian.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

Watch the trailer if you'd like to see more of this 'autopsy'.

Am I missing something here? I watched the all the trailers about the 'making of the Alien Autopsy movie' but no sign of the footage we are discussing here......??

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
the autopsy footage still remains questionable, I think that portion is in fact a fake.

But we are discussing the hanger portion here. Not the autopsy footage, the fact that the body looks somewhat similar in both could be intentional.

For the very same reason how a portion of real film made it out. Somewhere someone wanted it to be intentionally leaked. The goverment knowing this allowed someone else to make the autopsy film hoping it would discredit the real leaked footage.

Even though this hanger footage did not make it to the public until several years after the autopsy footage.

Thus further casting doubt and thereby concealing the real truth. As logic would say that the hanger footage was created after the autopsy footage thus it must be fake too.

Hmmm...to me, the two films looks entirely different is style and content. I always knew the 'alien autopsy' footage was fake...you could just tell the body was not real - or 'organic looking'...this however, look very different to me.

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The relevant footage (referred to by some researchers as "the end clip") was part of a movie. I've seen the movie and can confirm that the footage was in it.

I've cut and pasted below some relevant details from my database of infamous UFO videos.

I think the following details are fairly significant to assessing the credibility of the clip (particularly the first and final points...).

(1) The end clip appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (2006) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has admitted that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax").

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie. See:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

It is interesting to see various webpages claim that the source of the end clip is unknown.

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, one of those webpages also includes a well known hoaxed photograph with a caption claiming that the source of the photograph is unknown...

CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 15-6-2007 by IsaacKoi]

Hmmm..interesting - but not really conclusive. Some say or hint that the footage IS genuine, some that it is not....hmm

Jimbo999

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join