It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Hanger Footage Of Alien Body? (From movie)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
At first I thought it was completely fake. The camera movement was very off. Then I noticed the camera had to have been concealed in a bag/case of some sort. The camera seems to be clearly out of the view of others, but, I personally don't think people would care even if it was a security risk. I think my mind would be too focused on what's in front of me.

Yes, the body of the alleged alien looks female. There's a clear shot of the groin and no penis is visible. If they reproduce like us, then, this would very well be female. It's nice to know that Aliens don't care about gender when it comes to flying around on missions to investigate other planets.

Edit: I've never seen this video in my life before. I think we should let the true experts on the time's military and cinematography tell us if it's possible or not.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
the only close thing to debunking ever on this video was a close up of the "stars and bars" being upside down on one soldiers arm.

Which the insignia therefore did not match the time period of the Roswell incident nor that of a vaild Aircore insignia for 1947.

That being said, my personal opinion is that it is real.

For me there are far too many things that date the video to the historically correct time frame. And that support the "as close to historical account" as you can get.

For a brief second there is a teenage boy standing behind the men, which would be Brazel's teenage son who along with the rancher were taken into military custody at the recovery site.

The close up with the guy in the sideburns is not a miltary officer, but attached to the on base hospital (civilian ran) and therefore is not in the Roswell Airbase Alumni book for 1947.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by robertfenix]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here's a clue for you all. On July 3, you can buy this 'authentic footage' on DVD. And no, that's not Jesse Marcel. It's a British comedian.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

Watch the trailer if you'd like to see more of this 'autopsy'.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheus40
Here's a clue for you all. On July 3, you can buy this 'authentic footage' on DVD. And no, that's not Jesse Marcel. It's a British comedian.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

Anyone else feeling "owned"?

Though I didnt see any of this video footage in it, I might not have been watching that well.
It seems Bill Pullman will be in anything these days....

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Kaiwynn]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I cant view it, tried IE and Firefox, as well as opera to no avail keep gettin a message saying there isnt a file match up.

anyone care to post the trailer here on Yourtube? theres open source destop capturing programs for free out there,

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the autopsy footage still remains questionable, I think that portion is in fact a fake.

But we are discussing the hanger portion here. Not the autopsy footage, the fact that the body looks somewhat similar in both could be intentional.

For the very same reason how a portion of real film made it out. Somewhere someone wanted it to be intentionally leaked. The goverment knowing this allowed someone else to make the autopsy film hoping it would discredit the real leaked footage.

Even though this hanger footage did not make it to the public until several years after the autopsy footage.

Thus further casting doubt and thereby concealing the real truth. As logic would say that the hanger footage was created after the autopsy footage thus it must be fake too.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

Actually that's a movie about the Alien Autopsy, in which all of it is recreated to tell the story of the alien autopsy footage that had been circulated by Ray Santilli.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org... (The Original Autopsy Footage)

I don't think there's any hanger footage in this 2006 Comedy about Ray Santilli

en.wikipedia.org... (The 2006 UK Comedy Movie)

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The relevant footage (referred to by some researchers as "the end clip") was part of a movie. I've seen the movie and can confirm that the footage was in it.

I've cut and pasted below some relevant details from my database of infamous UFO videos.

I think the following details are fairly significant to assessing the credibility of the clip (particularly the first and final points...).

(1) The end clip appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (2006) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has admitted that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax").

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie. See:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

It is interesting to see various webpages claim that the source of the end clip is unknown.

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, one of those webpages also includes a well known hoaxed photograph with a caption claiming that the source of the photograph is unknown...

CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 15-6-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Isaac,

en.wikipedia.org...

The Alien Autopsy movie came out on April 7, 2006, Not 1996.

I haven't seen this movie, so I don't know if the Hanger scene is in it or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

The hangar scene is in the trailer I posted! How could you miss it?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
And whats up with the apparent color of the black and white footage here? It looks like its tannish, beige color throughout, whereas any old stock movie of the period always looks like the standard black and white movie.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmm, I would think that everybody would be wearing protective suits of some type, for fear of catching an unknown disease or if they (the aliens) were still alive, people would be wearing protective suits for for of infecting them.

(Yea im new here butI've been reading ATS for like 2 years and I decided I should start posting)

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

The hangar scene is in the trailer I posted! How could you miss it?

No, it's not in the trailer you posted morpheus40

Here is a direct link to the videos morpheus40, I've watched all that are available, the hanger scene is not in any of those.

uk.movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
As others have said, its part of a film and yes, it was shown at the end trying to make people believe this is the real Roswell footage.

Would you believe the words of a proven liar and conman though?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It looks pretty good.
I'm curious as to how the raw footage came about being put up on the net though.
If it is authentic, wouldn't it be kept under lock and key?
We get just enough to whet our appetites, but not enough to satiate.
It reminds me of those pics of the president (I forgot if it was Truman or FDR) standing next to an "authentic" alien being.

However, it is still a good find.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
my opinion , its the real deal .. look at the reactions of some of the
people .. that one officer runs in in front of everyone .. yep , real deal .
that footage also came from ray santini .

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Here are some pictures with faces, maybe somebody has a clue who they are.

These guys do not seem late 40's era. The look and style say late 60's early 70's.(ie sideburns). Another poster suggested "hidden" camera hypothesis which sounds more likely to me if this is vid is indeed authentic.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It is a fake, here's why.

It's the same alien as the Santilli Alien from that ridiculous Alien Autopsy film.

If you can't see that, you're one of the legions of dupes who fall for everything.

I would bet this was cut out of the original film that was shot.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry guys - I'm 99.9% certain that this is the footage used at the end of the movie ALIEN AUTOPSY, the comedy starring Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, released last year in the UK. It's loosely based on the case of Ray Santilli and the Roswell footage,. and the general theme of the movie is that the supposed roswell Alien Autopsy footage was faked - due to the real film with the real autopsy being exposed to harsh temperatures, erasing most of the image. At the end of the movie, the damaged negative is returned to Santilli and his friend, who watch the remaining footage (enabling us to see it too). I believe that this footage is the footage shown at this point in the movie. I don't have ALIEN AUTOPSY on DVD, so can't check it right now - can anyone check this and verify??

I'd love it to be true, but unfortunately I don't believe that this footage is.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I thought it looked pretty real, if you can explain why they would have someone document a very important event who had no idea what they were doing. It's as if they gave the camera to a kid or a drunk guy who was standing around.

Then I saw the close-up still images of some of the men. Particularly the bald man's side profile with his sideburns extending past his lower ear. No one had such long sideburns in 1947, especially no one in the military.

This may seem trivial or insignificant but it shows they were not perfect with their attention to detail. No man wore his sideburns like that in 1947! Men his age (middle age) only started wearing long sideburns in the 70's. Whereas teenagers young adult men did so in the 60's and 70's.

This is a good fake made sometime in the 60's or 70's. I would say the 70's.

Also, do you think the military would have these creatures being exposed to everyone, out in the open with bright lights, blood dripping, etc? Wouldn't they have been quickly put into some isolation or decontamination area, and wouldn't the people handling them be wearing special protective gear?

And look at the alien foot. That's a human foot. Anyone who knows anatomy could study that foot and tell you that that is human.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Electro38]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join