It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I believe he is capturing video footage. I don't believe that anyone would send footage like that away to anybody without keeping a copy for themselves. He provides an e-mail for contact should anyone want a higher res copy of the pic. It may be worth asking him if he will share the video, although, if it is his footage that appears in Interstellar, he may well be reluctant to.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplosionHe provides an e-mail for contact should anyone want a higher res copy of the pic.

I wrote him several letters at the beginning before the expressed paranoia even offered free coverage at Pegasus... no response, so I guess that is as far as it will get for now

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Any response to this ?

Did anyone found this in Google when entering [email protected] ?

www.youtube.com...

Re: Tether Project Nasa, hundreds of ufo's they're here!!
talk to david icke his the truth and can prove it
[email protected]
please help i am new can you spread the word space craft real film

Notice how his lack of computerskills led him to post his own video's as a link.

Also in his profile his location is Virgin Islands.

The fact that he mentions David Icke who is not taken seriously by many and might make the pictures posted on Space immidiately rendered useless for serious investigators.

It's interesting thought that the post in his profile implies that he had an interesting movie posted but the person replying asks him to clarify the movie for he/she doesn't understand them.

His profile as it is shows no posted movies which means they have been either deleted or taken offline.

[sub]u have to excuse me for the large images I do not know how to make them smaller[/sub]

[edit on 6-7-2007 by no special characters]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
The fact that he mentions David Icke who is not taken seriously

LOL the fact that he mentions David Icke and the Tether incident is a sure indicator...

He has the wrong David... its David Sereda who talks about the Tether

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Any response to this ?

I don't think it's him.

User: lenard
Name: john lenard

Source.

I think it's a very random youtube user.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Any response to this ?

I don't think it's him.

User: lenard
Name: john lenard

Source.

I think it's a very random youtube user.

Dude......

What do you not understand about him using the same email as on the pictures of the spacecraft ?!??

Also the related information on his user space.

It's him dude..

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

What do you not understand about him using the same email as on the pictures of the spacecraft ?!??

To me, they look like a bunch of random words strung together. If it's him, why is his location listed as The Virgin Islands, when his e-mail and his Space.com account states he is in Santa Monica? Why does he have none of his videos up? What does David Icke have to do with it, when as Zorgon said, it's "David Sereda who talks about the Tether"

Like i said, I don't think it's him, however you do, fine, let's agree to disagree. Maybe if you have a YouTube account, you could ask him. Unfortunately, even if it is him, the information is of no help to us, as he doesn't appear to have anything posted there.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

To me, they look like a bunch of random words strung together. If it's him, why is his location listed as The Virgin Islands, when his e-mail and his Space.com account states he is in Santa Monica? Why does he have none of his videos up? What does David Icke have to do with it, when as Zorgon said, it's "David Sereda who talks about the Tether"

Like i said, I don't think it's him, however you do, fine, let's agree to disagree. Maybe if you have a YouTube account, you could ask him. Unfortunately, even if it is him, the information is of no help to us, as he doesn't appear to have anything posted there.

Dude .... You disagree because you "want to believe"... It's quite sad actually. Look I will explain it to you in simple terms.

This u-tube account was created before the space.com pictures were posted. That means that the email adress that only gave the hits on space.com and utube are the same. The user that posted the email couldn't know the adress before march from the pictures so one can assume it's the same person.

What would be the chances that another person posts an email that is nowhere to be found on the internet to discredit someone even before the posting of these socalled spacecraft pictures.

So you can assume that either it's him. Or a friend who knows his email... wich is very unlikely.

Also the fact that his English is very poor from the correspondence emails and the paranoia talk makes it clear that he's not an American. So one can easily assume he's at least a foreigner or living in another country.

Besides most people don't fill in their real name and information on any profile. I have hundreds of internet accounts and none of them is registred to my real person.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Watching the video from www.interstellar-themovie.com..., you can see in some of the tracking shots, that the background stars remain absolutely stationary, whilst the "spacecraft" appear to be moving. That seems odd.

My impression is, that the spacecraft are created by refraction, like this refraction of light through a drop of water:

When the telescope zooms into the objects, it can be seen that the refraction changes, therefore I cannot exclude the thought that the movie was shot with some type of special effects filter lens, which was placed in front of the telescope.

A similar effect (seeing an image like the "spacecraft") can quickly be simulated by wetting an eye with water, half-closing the eyelid and looking into a candle or lamp.

Of course that is no explanation for the Moon structure.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion:

I'm positive that the reason John says he's from the Virgin Islands is simple. If you go to Youtube and create an account it will ask for your country. In the drop-down window if you go down to "United States" the very next country says "United States Virgin Islands". He probably just missed his target "United States" by one drop-down slot.

I think this is him, he sounds the same in his writing to me and I actually don't understand how you cannot think it is him, but whatever.

Stale.....Anything new man? Let's get this thing rollin again. I'll try and get some new stuff for this thread. This thread is kinda long and we really have not gotten any closer to a conclusion as far as I can tell. That's a good thing IMO as I think there is at least something interesting there one way or another.

Mo out

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Dude .... You disagree because you "want to believe"... It's quite sad actually. Look I will explain it to you in simple terms.

That's nothing but an assumption. You have one opinion, I have another, to try and belittle mine, when you have absolutely nothing to back your own up, is what is "quite sad".

The fact is, I have posted his e-mail on this thread, does that mean I'm him? Other have too, are they him? It's freely available at the link in the OP, and in various other places. The fact that someone has posted an e-mail address in the comments section of a YouTube page proves precisely nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My name is Bill and I would like to add to this thread on Spacecraft and objects on the moon. I opened up a photobucket website also and uploaded all the pictures I uncovered, cropped and marked. The web address is s206.photobucket.com...
Here you will find high resolution pictures off spacecraft and mining ops on the moon, even a flying craft being piloted by a humanoid type figure. I am not familiar with threads or forums as I just started on another UFO website a month ago. I have been an amateur astronomer for 25 years and I have already witnessed my spacecraft flyover of my house no more than 50ft above it 5yrs ago to the month I uncovered these photos of the Moon. I hope I have posted this correctly.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry Bill
Theres not one photo in your set that shows anything other than lunar surface geography
I dare say you might see something because you want to, but given the maximum of leeway, theres nothing there.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
even a flying craft being piloted by a humanoid type figure.

I sure don't see that. Sorry

I have already witnessed my spacecraft flyover of my house no more than 50ft above it 5yrs ago to the month

It was 50 feet above your house. OK, then would that not have been an AIRcraft? How do you know it was a 'space' craft?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Speaking of lunar spookiness... Were those pictures NASA took of the dark side ever fully declassified?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I apologize for you not seeing the objects on the photobucket website but like I told over 1600 other viewers on a different website, it would be to your advantage to right click and save picture as and then use whateverever software in your computer to zoom in. I use Microsoft windows picture and fax viewer. These photos were taken from 115-117 kilometers in space and therefore the objects are not going to be in your face, so to speak, they are however clearly marked with red arrows. The individual who insinuated that my sighting was an airplane, I don't know, except I have seen over half a million airplanes in my long life, including the f117 and B2 bomber and spent 4 years in the Marines and 7 years in the Army and this spacecraft made no noise and was followed in hot pursuit by an army helicopter. It was also with 2 other spacecraft also being pursued. The front of the space craft had a 10 foot wide brilliantly lit nose section like an oven and there was no turbulence as it flew directly over my head and house 50 feet up blocking out all the stars. I have taken thousands of CCD images through my two cameras both astronomical and terrestrial so I do know more than a little bit about photography. If you have any more snide comments, I would be happy to answer them on this thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This whole story is very mysterious, almost scary.

Originally posted by zorgon

Only on page one and reading but...

...looking at the top one of the three images... does anyone else see the pyramid shape?

Go'auld ship comes to mind

Told ya Stargate was real

Looks like a triangle reptilian spaceship.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecase

Have you taken the photos down?

The site says that the bucket is empty.

Maybe I'm late to the party?

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For those who are still interested in this story, Zorgon and affiliates have compiled these pictures from John Lenard on a web page:

The Secret Spacecraft

I thought I would post a link here for those who are still interested in this story.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know im way late to the thread, but maybe the refraction idea is sound.

Much like light is distorted through water, perhaps the light is being distorted by Dark Matter? I'm no expert whatsoever, but it could be a possibility.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join