It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to any lady that decides to date a brother

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
this may need to be moved to the relationship forum..and if so, move it there. now with that out of the way..

ladies, yes it's true that we (well, most of us anyway) like our ladies to be what we call "thick". what is thick you ask? thick is: large breasts and large behind. THAT'S IT. thick IS NOT: large breasts, large behind, and large gut. that is called fat. realize the difference...immediately.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
First of all, the title of this post is rather misleading.

When you say .. brother, I take it you mean "brother", as in coloured person!

Secondly, you have apparently addresses the "ladies", but go on to say "we"?

Third, "thick" to some people means "stupid", not anything to do with the bodyshape.

Fourth, why are you talking about this? Have you had problems with other people describing themselves to you?

Just think this needs some clarification.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ladies, ladies. Please. Don't date your brother. Nothing good can come from that. I know there's an expression "All in the family", but that's not what it means.

Those of us in mainstream society do not consider interfamily dating appropriate. Even on a long canoe trip down a rustic river.

Even if you're wearing your best feed sack dress from Appalachian Prom Night.

Just say no.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I read this original thread last night and was offended by it.

I read it again just now and I'm still offended by it.

I think it's creepy that there's a word just to describe women with overlarge caricatures of normal anatomy.

May as well date a Frank Frazetta painting yo.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, at least i'm glad this doesnt have anything to do with how to commit "incest"

South Americans, Caribbeans, Europeans prefer their women "full"
Americans like bones.

It all depends where you live and your preferences.

Some tribes kill skinny women because they claim they are no good.

Some tribes like fat fat women.

The good thing is, there's plenty of skinny and fat out there to accomodate everyone.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
First of all, the title of this post is rather misleading.

When you say .. brother, I take it you mean "brother", as in coloured person!

Secondly, you have apparently addresses the "ladies", but go on to say "we"?

Third, "thick" to some people means "stupid", not anything to do with the bodyshape.

Fourth, why are you talking about this? Have you had problems with other people describing themselves to you?

Just think this needs some clarification.

Cheers.

1. correct.

2. "we"=us brothers us brothers=us black males

3. i know this. however, thick is also a slang term we (again, us brothers) came up with to describe a woman who's been blessed in the t&a department.

4. i brought this up because it makes me sick when fat women (mostly of another race) flirt with me saying things like.."you know you like all this thickness". these women are obviously aware of the slang term thick, and that we like thick women. for some reason though, they think thick means fat. i've never had this problem with sisters (black females) because sisters are (naturally) more in tune to our likes and dislikes. and yes, big girls need love to..but not from me :af

if people still don't understand, this will sum it up perfectly.

music video vixens melyssa ford and vida guerra (if you don't know who they are google them)=thick. singer shakira=thick. pam anderson=NOT thick (she has the t but no a) paris hilton=NOT thick (she has nothing at all lol) roseanne=NOT thick..everybody get me now?

now majormal. sorry if offended you. that may not sound like a whole lot coming from a guy who has what he has as his second signature, but the apology is genuine. an apology also goes out to elevated because even though you didn't come right out and say it, it's obvious i offended you to.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For what it's worth LI, I knew exactly what "brother" meant.

I laughed my butt off at your opening post. Yeah, some women will be offended, but you can't please everyone all the time. I would also like to add that if a woman has a large gut, please cover it up with appropriately sized clothes.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the apology!

Not many people would do that, and I appreciate it (even if I still think you need to date a Frank Frazetta model LOL).

Some of us females have had kids and some of us are on medications that rearrange our body fat and send it right to our middles, so it can be a sensitive subject. Things beyond our control, and all that.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nice one LordInfamous, I understand pretty well now.

It takes all sorts, and at least you know what pleases you.

"Thick" women can be a little overwhelming at times I agree. Just let them think they are who they think they are. No point arguing eh.

Chase that "T & A".

Just say NO to the bit in the middle. leave that for those who want it.

Have fun dude.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Some of us females have had kids and some of us are on medications that rearrange our body fat and send it right to our middles, so it can be a sensitive subject. Things beyond our control, and all that.

Garbage. It is definitely not beyond your control.

[edit on 14/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think you need to look up "lipidostrophy" then, Steve.

Some things ARE beyond control. Like medical side effects. :shk:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
MM -- I feel you with the gut... it is an issue for me too. I have been on meds cause other meds killed my thyroid. Still, little by little it goes away. Just takes time and effort.

Lordinfamous -- I completely agree with you on the thick not equaling fat. I am now 190 pounds and 5'5. I am fat. I'm not hugely, oh my fricken god that's a whale fat, but i am the size of a small elephant. I'm working on getting my weight down. What gets me, is when i say to anyone. "Yeah, I'm fat." they counter with "Na, bet your just thick."

Nope, i really mean I'm fat. I make no bones about it. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaS
MM -- I feel you with the gut... it is an issue for me too. I have been on meds cause other meds killed my thyroid. Still, little by little it goes away. Just takes time and effort.

Only if I go off the meds. And if I do that, I risk dying. So I'll stick with the belly.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think you need to look up "lipidostrophy" then, Steve.

It's Lipodystrophy.

Granted, you're talking about VERY unusual and uncommon issues here.

As to your original post, having kids and medication in general (even metabolic) is not going to put your physique beyond your control.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Only if I go off the meds. And if I do that, I risk dying. So I'll stick with the belly.

Yeah, that's the bad thing with some of those (life giving) meds. They might have something that counters that side effect. Never know...

Edit: to clarify

[edit on 6/14/2007 by JessicaS]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
eh i hate the term "thick" it sounds gross . and makes me think fat anyway. why dont you just say well endowed or "curvy" haha

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
"Thick" is a great adjective for bacon, but not such a great term for women. Good luck with your BLT relationships.

P.S. Sisters should never date brothers.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Who cares?
I know I don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join