It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to any lady that decides to date a brother

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
this may need to be moved to the relationship forum..and if so, move it there. now with that out of the way..

ladies, yes it's true that we (well, most of us anyway) like our ladies to be what we call "thick". what is thick you ask? thick is: large breasts and large behind. THAT'S IT. thick IS NOT: large breasts, large behind, and large gut. that is called fat. realize the difference...immediately.

I understood you and I have the same taste in ladies as you described. Please post pictures to the rest of the crowd!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thick

Thin

No one likes extremes. Men are attracted to helthy women who can wear normal clothes. Hope this answers any questions.

If you're still not sure refer to the chart below.

EDIT: I think the word that LordInfamous was searching for is athlethic.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Ladies, ladies. Please. Don't date your brother. Nothing good can come from that. I know there's an expression "All in the family", but that's not what it means.

Those of us in mainstream society do not consider interfamily dating appropriate. Even on a long canoe trip down a rustic river.

Even if you're wearing your best feed sack dress from Appalachian Prom Night.

Just say no.

You never cease to amaze me.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
I understood you and I have the same taste in ladies as you described. Please post pictures to the rest of the crowd!

behold..here is the almighty thickness

www.bossip.com...

www.bossip.com...

(mods if these pics are too much forgive me. but all the other pics were WAY over the top. these were as pg-13 as i could get)

dbates..the first photo you posted IS NOT i repeat IS NOT thick. that's fat. and the second photo of nicole is just pitiful. she's built like a 9 year old ethiopian little boy for god's sake..

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't know why some groups of people are attracted to a woman that is built like a linebacker. Why do you find that beautiful? Nevermind... I don't want to know. Carry on...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
"Thick" is a great adjective for bacon, but not such a great term for women. Good luck with your BLT relationships.

P.S. Sisters should never date brothers.

Exactly what I thought as first read of title!

Thick and skinny are overrated, what about healthy?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok thick - hmmmmm... I see that here in south africa too the "brothers" or "comrades" as they seem to like to delude themselves as being also like thick women. But MAN, some of those "thick" parts are pure fat/blubber. I like nicely built women who are well proportioned and not fat i.e. continual eating disorder.

But I look at these "thick" women and i have to say each to his own and good luck in the bedroom LOL cos i don't have the time or the strength to raise the titanic after the trip.

No insult intended just my opinion

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Based on the original post, would I be correct in assuming that Black men could care a less about personality, intelligence, lifestyle compatibility or the ability to communicate effectively? Hey as long as they're "thick" then whoohoo a brotha's happy right.

I'm sure the OP's door has been splintered to pieces by all the lovely women beating it down after reading this thread

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
Ok thick - hmmmmm... I see that here in south africa too the "brothers" or "comrades" as they seem to like to delude themselves as being also like thick women. But MAN, some of those "thick" parts are pure fat/blubber. I like nicely built women who are well proportioned and not fat i.e. continual eating disorder.

But I look at these "thick" women and i have to say each to his own and good luck in the bedroom LOL cos i don't have the time or the strength to raise the titanic after the trip.

No insult intended just my opinion

Wow, how shallow.
I know a lot of guys who like the opposite because they don't like being jabbed with hip bones. As they say, they don't want a woman they flip out of bed when they shake the sheets.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Wow, how shallow.
I know a lot of guys who like the opposite because they don't like being jabbed with hip bones. As they say, they don't want a woman they flip out of bed when they shake the sheets.

Please forgive me if i am wrong but i am sure i mentioned nothing to make one think i was shallow, if so i apologies, however i didn't mention i like anorexic women, i like well proportioned women. With all the bits in the right place and firm. Not FAT not SKINNY. She should have some meat to her and i agree with not wanting to be jabbed by bones. How does that make me shallow - and please understand i took no offense at that. A woman, like i am sure women want their men, should care for themselves. It is a sign of SELF respect. If a woman doesn't respect her self and lets herself go to the dogs so to say, i don't want to be with her. If a woman eats 10 Big Macs a day for breakfast cos she knows some men like thick women good luck to her.

Please understand where i was comming from. There is a difference. Some woman are simply built "thick" in the OPs post but a LOT and the majority MAKE THEMSELVES "thick". See what i mean?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Wow, how shallow.

Please forgive me if i am wrong but i am sure i mentioned nothing to make one think i was shallow, if so i apologies, however i didn't mention i like anorexic women, i like well proportioned women. With all the bits in the right place and firm. Not FAT not SKINNY. She should have some meat to her and i agree with not wanting to be jabbed by bones. How does that make me shallow - and please understand i took no offense at that. A woman, like i am sure women want their men, should care for themselves. It is a sign of SELF respect. If a woman doesn't respect her self and lets herself go to the dogs so to say, i don't want to be with her. If a woman eats 10 Big Macs a day for breakfast cos she knows some men like thick women good luck to her.

Please understand where i was comming from. There is a difference. Some woman are simply built "thick" in the OPs post but a LOT and the majority MAKE THEMSELVES "thick". See what i mean?

Understood.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Understood.

I am glad and assume it is cleared

Also, some do have problems i.e inactive thyroid and i do not point a finger. It's like pointing and laughing at someone who is disabled in a way. I do not stand for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

[edit on 20-9-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

honey im 20. im not looking for wifey right now.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

There are many sites on the internet that can assist you with that without a doubt. Trying to find a wife on ATS is new. LOL Unless, of course, this has already happed hehehe - that would be interesting!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
honey im 20. im not looking for wifey right now.

I know you have the right to be homosexual if you want, but I'm not one so I'd rather you not call me honey.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
oh my bad, i didn't know you was a dude. something about your aura seemed kinda feminine...i'll just rephase what i said then.

dude im 20. i'm not looking for wifey right now. ok fixed.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow.

I think someone got lost and wanted to be on myspace.

In the end being healthy and well is all that matters. Everyone is different and isnt that great? How boring the world would be with barbie dolls and kens being the majority. When you truly love someone you can see beyond the love handles.

To the OP: Woman are not objects. We prefer to be refered to as people, not as peices of steak that are thick, thin and fat. Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shearder

i think you misunderstood me. i'm not trying to find a wife through a dating website. when i said i'm not looking for wifey right now i said that because fwesh got on a roll about intelligince and all that crap. if i was looking for a woman with all the stuff he mentioned, i'd want her to be my wife. and that's not what i want right now. i want your prototype thick easy girl. why? because i'm young. marrige is for ppl that are (imho).. 25 and up (i'm not saying 25 is old. i just think at that age is when you should start looking for that special person). i believe that most ppl who get married @20 and younger age are making huge mistakes. 20 and younger is all about the thrill of the chase if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join