It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt- Fraud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Greetings,
I was looking around on a number of conspiracy websites, and i stumbled across this.

From his website:

James Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

There is more, just click this link to goto his website directly.
www.jamescasbolt.com...

I took a look at his pictures, and to be honest, I don't know what to think, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask you guys for your idea's on him, and his 'work'

From his website:

I am generating scalar waves with PSI energy. This is what the balls of white light are. You can see them more clearly if you turn the brightness up on your screen.

It looks like dust on the camera lense to me.

From his website:

Green scalar wave/Photonplasmoid tm. These manifest in 4 stages. 1) Tachyon particles (thought particles), 2) Elements, 3) Photons, 4) Manifestation into 4D holographic spacetime.

There are many more avalable on his website.
Just wanted to know what you guys thought.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Watchtheskies]

Mod edit: Fixed quotes

[edit on 6/13/07/13 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Casbolt has posted phony, Photoshopped pictures on his website that have been exposed on many forums (for example, Google 'Casbolt' and 'Lord Marduk'). His excuse after learning about this: they were sent to him by NSA and he did not know they were bogus! As far as I am concerned, Casbolt is either a fantasist who has created a bogus persona for himself in order to dupe people into thinking he has something original to say (most of his material comes from writers like 'Branton') or else he is a disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I thought so too,
The things he claims to have seen and done... and the photos are totally insane.
I think he just makes up fantasies in his head and makes them into reality.

Thanks very much!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think he needs to clean off his lens or stop rasing the dust before he shoots pictures!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The photographs are fake just like Casbolt. Rain on the lens and lurred shots of street lights and car rear lights. Oh dear God, please save me from wankers like Icke and Casbolt.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hmm,yes,the old Casbolt does'nt have a good rep in conspiracy circles.His stories are pretty outlandish and personally I think he's cannibalised loads of conspiracy sites eg;From the Wilderness and re hashed stuff into his own personal experiences.He used to write gobeldygook on another site on a pretence it was 'secret communications'with other 'secret agents'.Personally I think he's a daft bugger who's full of #e and talks bollocks but if you you do delve into his stuff a bit more I think it would give you a good lesson in spotting a fraudster.Mind you I think he did that for himself when he claimed that MI5 or whoever materialsed dancing Egyptian mummies outside his friends house,just to pee James off.You decide.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have inteviewed Casbolt, and its ona DVD and You tube. You can look and see, and decide. I have re-released the BARRY KING material IN FULL. A section is availble from the International UFO Congress website, as a section was shown there in Feb 2009. The full dose, is ona triple DVD set, which includes many others, from Tim Crawfords UFOTV and undergroundvideo(uk).
When we first taped King in the mid 1990s, we thought it was all a story, and no proof.
Well, if you come to england you see how we arebeing spied on, and the external events to KING, and others who have been in the bases, one way or another, gives strong pinters to the viability of what KIng says is true. Remember King says it goes back to WW2 and the Nazis.
King and Casbolt may be crazed dis-nmformers, but what they are talking about would be very foolish to ignore.
The only Evidence you may get is when you have one of the man made programmable items walk through your door, and by then its too late for YOU to tell the tale. They may come in your dreams... and then its also too late.

top topics

join