It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey i think im psychic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
hey i think i mite be a psychic i get a lot of Da'ja'vo and i can tell wat will happen next.

once i was playing doge ball and i get out so i looked at the other team and guessed wich would get out next...and i was right for all of them!

and one time i was throwing darts at the dart board and i started guessing where it would hit and for ether 5 or 6 time i got it right and im not a good dart player.

and i was grading my work with the class and on one problem (that i got wrong) the number 4 just poped in my head and that was the anser

and the "abiletys" i seem to have anly work sometimes and i get the prodiction wrong sometimes

so do you think i have some of the abilitys im talking about??

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
too bad you couldn't predict which letters were next

I don't think your psychic. What you describe is close to what I call, coincidence surfing. If you keep your eyes peeled you will sometimes run into almost ridiculous amounts of coincidences.

I very often have this sudden urge to discuss something which hasn't been seen or talked about in a while. Maybe a movie, piece of music, an artist. Sometimes just even a strange Topic. Then, that same day:
the words, names, topics, no mather what suddenly pops up on tv.
The person next to you in the store repeats what you just said that same morning. etc etc.

Coincidence... You guess some things right etc etc.

No harm you would say. But I personally know someone who went completely mental, believing that these coincidences were being created purposely by people from his past.

So, take it easy.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That sort of stuff happens all the time with me. I can predict totally random things. Out of the blue I can read or say something and it just happens that the exact same word is being said by someone else or is written in the most arcane of places. This can even happen with whole sentences.
I don't often get da'ja vu, but correct answers do pop into my head as well to all sorts of problems. I'm always coming up with odd but compeltely original ideas.

But does that mean I'm psychic? Nope. And if I took all this too far, it would then mean that I'm seeing bridges where there are no bridges.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sounds familiar doesn't it???
Some CT's are doing exacly that.
Creating bridges where there are no bridges.

maybe they're all psychic!!
That must be it!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm fairly talented with a few things like this.

For instance, I've been able to predict at least nine out of ten times that when I go out in the rain, I'm going to get wet. Or another consistent one is, if I go out and buy a lottery ticket, I've been successful every time thus far in saying that I will not win much money on it.

There are "psychic" abilities that I have a tough time believing in, but I am sure do exist on a level. And then there are pure "coincidences" that might be nothing more than "playing the odds".

Originally posted by TheBaldEage
and the "abiletys" i seem to have anly work sometimes and i get the prodiction wrong sometimes

Yeah dude, I don't think I'd be paying for your services anytime soon.

Keep fighting the good fight and maybe some day.

Start with the "getting wet in the rain" concept, I've yet to be wrong about that one. It's a start.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey TheBaldEagle,

I say you give it a shot, and believe in yourself.

See if you can post a future event that we can verify.
Just post a few feelings you have about something or anything you feel might happen, and see what the outcome is.

And if you can get any ideas about something that might happen to me in the next day or so, I'll post the results of your predictions in this thread.

Even if it's exactly what the others say, I think you should still give it an honest chance to test it. You may just have a gift of being able to put together multiple bits of information, and then draw conclusions, but it may be a true psychic ability.

The dart incident could have been telekinetic.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
hey ill try to do wat you said and post things i once had a feling somethin bad woulkd happen one night and their was a crime spree

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Man! Sounds like you're doin' some good psychic predictin' and stuff! Like predictin' that you could hit that dart board! Amazin'! Man! Your last name would'nt happen to be Kreskin would it! I would do some fancy geneology and stuff and find out - you must be related! Man!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You know a few times I predicted that a certain amount of pidgeons would come flying over from a certain directions and I was right,

do you think I'm psychic too?

But just like you, sometimes it doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
could ne omega and the guy that was befor you we are not related sorry man =(

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBaldEagle
and the guy that was befor you we are not related sorry man =(

Nah, You can't be ... You mentioned that you Sometimes get things Right.
Kreskin .. Meh

Me? I've often experienced times where I was in a given situation [or conversation] where things played out [or were said] Exactly as I had dreamt about a few night's prior.

Deja Vu? Who knows, but it's always left me wondering .. WTH!?

cue the black cat Matrix scene.

To add to the mix, when these "oddities" occur, I find myself realizing it about halfway thru ... almost as if being on the outside looking in, yet a part of at the same time. [slow motion, if you will]

It's hard to describe, but it happens nonetheless.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm new to this site and somewhat terrified of my new found ability. I hear the dead, and can read thoughts somewhat, I use the word 'aura' for lack of a better term, because I'm still quite new to this whole genre of thought.
I don't see ghosts, unless I've just woken up (they wake me up?) and I've definitely had experiences with demonic activity. I bought a book on the matter, but I don't know how seriously to take it.
I am religious but not close minded, however, both my Mother and her Mother are and were psychic, respectively.
I have a feeling I've been given this gift for good, and I have only the best intentions, sincerely. I had to speak to my pastor, since I thought I was going nuts. He confirmed that I wasn't. Just typing this is difficult.

Anyone that can shed any light on how I can better understand/utilize my ability would be great.
thanks very much.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have the ability to think of a song that is currently playing on the radio!!! does that mean I'm psychic or I can pick up radio waves with my tin foil helmut? I believe I am psychic, I always know what people are going to say in a conversation, and I think of words that are about to be said whether on tv or in person. However I do believe theres a fine line between being psychic and being a good guesser. If you hear voices does that make you crazY?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
BaldEagle,

Though your "abilities" are nice and everything, there IS a difference between being psychic and coincidence. Im not saying you cant be psychic, but you sound ridiculous to me. There is a vast difference between psychic clairavoyance and "just so happened the number 4! Holy crap! Im psychic!" You "abilities" sound mild at best.

If you envy others for their gifts, then study to develope REAL powers. And please dont insult others with your half-assed handful of circumstantal hooey.

From the looks of your typing you seem to be a pretty young kid. Or at least grammatically and phonetically challenged.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
im so scared i may be phycic i keep hering voices in my head and having visions in my sleep one was of a train station a little girl was waving and cuddling here mum the next day i found out the station was water loo road

new topics

top topics

join