It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of why Sasquatch is never captured nor bones found

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you manage to capture one how would you do it?

Assuming their strength is proportionate with their size (Say a juvenile, 450 lbs. 6'5) a human would be a javelin at the least, the worse being ripped limb from limb.

And if you happen to shoot it you better be ready with some KY because that barrel will go where the sun dont shine.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Has anyone even just considered maybe, just possibly, the reason the Sasquatch is never found is because it is a very large human, dressed in the suit, sent out there in order to scare people about the unknown areas?

The Government would be responsible for this happening in order to terrorize people into leaving highly classified areas, like say for instance, a secret underground Government redoubt of the Continuity of Government type.

I have never believed the hype surrounding Sasquatch nor the Yeti.

I have seen just about every single special about these types of mythical beasts.

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

And Continuity of Government was originally an English program, which might explain the Yeti.

Secret underground Government facilities have been around for a lot longer than most people know and using some hoax like this would be a perfectly reasonable example of the many ways to use as scare tactics.

What they had not counted on was people not being afraid, or getting used to this, and wanting to know more, just like "aliens" the plan backfired, big time.

While this is my belief, I will let you have your own belief and not ridicule anyone for their beliefs in the paranormal.

To me, Continuity of Government, is something that the Government would do anything to protect, and I do mean anything.

If you think about it, like my post in the thread which you can see in the link below :

What Happened To Crytpozoology?

By believing in these types of things and talking about it, you automatically discredit yourself.

Same as I said there, the mainstream media is responsible for people speaking on this topic being perceived as nuts, not me, and I am only speaking on the realistic nature of being discredited because of your beliefs.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

Category: Earth History: Maldek/Bigfoot

9.20 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

9.21 Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.

10.5 Questioner: Are these the Bigfoot that you spoke of?

Ra: I am Ra. These are one type of Bigfoot.

64.16 Questioner: I understand (name) brought a four-toed Bigfoot cast by here the other day. Could you tell me which form of Bigfoot that cast was?

Ra: I am Ra. We can.

Category: Miscellanea: Bigfoot

64.18 Questioner: He also asked—I know this is also unimportant—why there were no Bigfoot remains found after the entities have died on our surface. Could you also answer this? I know this is of no importance but as a service to him I ask it.

Ra: I am Ra. You may suggest that exploration of the caves which underlie some of the western coastal mountain regions of your continent will one day offer such remains. They will not be generally understood if this culture survives in its present form long enough in your time measurement for this probability/possibility vortex to occur.

There is enough energy for one more full query at this time.

Category: Miscellanea: Bigfoot

10.4 Questioner: Have any of the entities moved on now, made a graduation at the end of a cycle and made the transition from second-density bodies to third-density bodies?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in third-density form. There remain a few who have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.

but can you dig it?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Has anyone even just considered maybe, just possibly, the reason the Sasquatch is never found is because it is a very large human, dressed in the suit, sent out there in order to scare people about the unknown areas?

So "government agents" have dressing up in bigfoot suits and running around the forests of north america FOR CENTURIES.
Come on man,

The tales in just north america cover a good many tribes.
The locals even painted the "hairy man" in a place he was frequently sighted,
once again painted rock which is at least 500 years old but more likely nearly a thousand years old.

which government would the imposters bhave been serving 500 years ago?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
To Dimensional Detective, do you think that the sasquatch are using technology to disappear, or do you think that this is just an ability that they have evolved with over time? And do you think they are just turning invisible, or do you think that they are going into another dimension?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Hey William One Sac, hope you don't mind if i chime in here. Sasquatch and all the other supernatural entities use science to manifest themselves to us, the disappearance is caused by switching OFF the technology. The entities ("We are legion") are very small but possess tremendous technology. The bible admonishes us that if we had "faith" no larger than a "mustard seed" we could move mountains.
If you play tic-tac-toe on my avatar you will reveal those entities like contestants on Hollywood Squares.....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi nice post I'd flag it if I knew how.
Ok well I was watching the Gimlin Footage today and had a thought........The bigfoot had breast so they assume its female.....but what if its the missing link spoken of in this video I've seen on youtube
www.youtube.com...
Could they be Asexual (agamogenesis) with telepathic powers to control animals which explains how the bear hasn't killed them outright.
More than likely they are Subterranean Bipedal creature thus why they aren't seen often. Are there many pot holes in North America etc.?
Just a few ideas enjoy.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Basicly this African wiseman Says that we were once like bigfoot and we used telepathic powers to hunt our prey. Along come the Reptilian aliens changed us. Made us forget our powers and made us into Man and Woman instead of Asexual anyway I'll let you decide could explain the lack of bones if their Subterranean.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Before ATS I KNEW that bigfoot didn't exist. No bones, no bodies, no roadkill, no nests, no dung and no footage apart from Patterson's. Anyone that believed in Bigfoot was delusional or gullible...

Then Gemwolf posted a thread that I consider one of the best of ATS. Slayer69 and I had a post V post about the details. By the end of that thread I'd changed my mind. It created a dissonance. On the one hand I know that Bigfoot can't exist for the reasons I mention above. On the other hand, some of the evidence and the number of claimed sightings left me thinking *maybe.*

A forensics guy studied a cast of a 'bigfoot' print. He noticed that the foot had a deformed toe that caused the 'owner' to shift it's weight to the other foot....essentially creating a limp. Hoaxers are everywhere and very intelligent, but this detail changed my mind.

Among the dozens of plaster footprint casts he has collected over the years, Krantz has only a few that carry any significant weight as evidence. Two of them were made from footprints found in 1969 near the town of Bossburg, in northeastern Washington's Colville National Forest. What makes these tracks so important is a crippling deformity found in the right foot. It has only four toes-the middle one is either missing or somehow raised above the other four, which have spread to fill the gap. More significant is the distortion of the entire foot, which is bent radically inward from the heel. Krantz calculated the natural adaptations in foot structure and stride necessary to enable a large, heavy animal with such an anatomical deformity to walk. "It was right on," he says. "Such an animal would have had to walk exactly as this one did: stride, angle of foot placement, distribution of weight-it was all exactly as it had to be."
Bigfoot Lives Washington Magazine

I can't imagine whether bigfoots can 'shift through dimensions,' or not. I'm a skeptic and like conventional, tested theory. Nevertheless, that thread made me a Bigfoot agnostic.

There's a good study about bigfoot sightings and rainfall (seriously!) over here...Bigfoot and annual rainfall in the US.

PS. I'll come back and link Gemwolf's thread in a minute

EDIT: the thread is Patterson Bigfoot may be bigger than first thought. Typically, the skeptic gets few stars whilst exemplifying the ATS motto
No tears because I remember getting two applause for that one. Great thread

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have a theory that's pretty far out, but pretty much supports the OP. Now, before I get labeled a kook, let me just say that this is just one of many far out ideas that my scope of vision enables me to consider. Some support others, many contradict each other, but few actually make their way into my "belief system". I like speculation. Speculation is how we decide what concepts are worthy of trying to prove. And that's what we do here.

WHERE TO BEGIN?

I think it's possible (likely?) that "aliens" are either too far away to have physically made it to our planet in their own form - or perhaps they are interdimensional and have no physical form.

I think "Grays" and "Bigfoots" might be "avatars" (before you roll your eyes and groan - I've had this theory for over 10 years and have mentioned it in posts on ATS since way before the movie.) These "avatars" would be cloned mutants created from Earthbound DNA, and used as a puppet workforce to carry out tasks in the "Earthly Realm"

This could explain why Grays resemble human fetuses. The human(oid) specimen is nurtured in an artificial womb and genetically enhanced until it becomes a body capable of performing the tasks it needs to perform. The large head, in my theory, is to enable telepathic/telekinetic abilities, or maybe they just need extra space for their advanced tickers.

So Bigfoots would be the other extreme: perhaps they have use for a vessel (I'm trying to avoid use of the word 'avatar') that is the most physically powerful, rugged and strong they can get from human DNA - for something hands-on in our forests. Maybe he is a boogieman; some kind of guardian for an area. I'm not gonna try to second guess what extradimensional beings might be trying to do here.

The grays are said to move awkwardly, some say almost mechanically. Could it be that they are remotely controlled?

Of course Bigfoot moves gracefully. Maybe it's a trade-off? The big ugly hairy model is super tough, can climb trees and survive in the wild (and only comes with one super-brain ability: invisibility). The tiny ugly gray one can house an entire cosmic alien consciousness, giving them all sorts of sci-fi "powers" and is super-compact; but physically weak, and hard to maneuver?

I realize there's a chicken/egg conundrum in my theory, but that is easily poopooed by an elaborate explanation involving incubus/succubus, "demon" possession and alchemy folklore that I'll save for another thread.

There are quite a few folks that link Sasquatch to UFOs and/or paranormal activity, and there are witness sightings of both in coinciding places. One is a writer I've mentioned in a couple of BF threads named Jack Lapseritis. His book "The Psychic Sasquatch" might be interesting to you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just going to drop my idea here, so I can say I did.

I think, not only are they nocturnal, but live 90% + of their life in the water/creek systems.
This would account for the ability to go without being seen, let them travel large distances, and also give their large bodies the support from the large heavey body they have.

Not the best comparison, but think of them as a larger, smarter, beaver.
This would allow for ease in migration, and fit in with most all the reasons that cause this animal to be able to remain secret.

Give this idea some real, consideration and let your gut tell you the answer.
I can't go floating or be around the rivers/creeks here without, thinking this, and seeing how easily most all the theories fit to this idea as to how, why, and where.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have a theory that's "not so out there" as to why bones were never found. I think Sasquatches bury their dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Just going to drop my idea here, so I can say I did.

I think, not only are they nocturnal, but live 90% + of their life in the water/creek systems.
This would account for the ability to go without being seen, let them travel large distances, and also give their large bodies the support from the large heavey body they have.

Not the best comparison, but think of them as a larger, smarter, beaver.
This would allow for ease in migration, and fit in with most all the reasons that cause this animal to be able to remain secret.

Give this idea some real, consideration and let your gut tell you the answer.
I can't go floating or be around the rivers/creeks here without, thinking this, and seeing how easily most all the theories fit to this idea as to how, why, and where.

You might be onto something here Doc. I was reading James Rawles book "How to Survive The End of The World As We Know It" and he says that the most effective method of travelling distances undetected is using a fast moving waterway and travelling at night. He recommends doing this if roads are unpassable or jammed as a tactic to consider to reach your retreat or bug out zone.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm not too knowledagble on the dimensional aspects but when I worked in northern Idaho near Harrison & St. Maries we (two others w/me) were riding horses and saw Bigfoot. We all just stopped where we were and looked down at him/her walking by the stream. The horses were not botherd at all, they stood right where we asked them to. We were all in disbelief of what we were looking at, but being that we were around 300-+ feet above it looking down, it was real clear...I mean really clear! But him/her never looked up at us and just kept on walking. We rode down to where we had seen it but didn't see much of any tracks because of the river grass (thats what we called it anyway)

Over the years seeing all of the stuff on TV about bigfoot I have never really seen anything close to what we saw that day. Particularly not in it's movement (gait).

I don't care what anyone says the three of us KNOW what we saw. It was a very uplifting experience, if you know what I mean by that.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think bigfoot is not a "wild animal" as you would think a bear or gorilla is. I think they are very intelligent and sentient beings, the closest to humans in that regard. They probably know their place in the world, they know that humans are dangerous and predatory and have learned to stay FAR FAR away from any of them. I also believe they bury their dead.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think every BF hunter has thought of the supernatural angle. It explains lots of things, but it negates hope of every finding one. If it can just dematerialize, then it will never be found. I think that one will be found eventually.
Being alone does change ones perceptions. It's a spiritual experience, even it you are just in the middle of a huge corn field all alone. The deep woods is even more condusive of such an experience.
The deep woods are also great for disposing of remains and even disolving bone. It's not amazing to me that there are no remains. Other had road kill, I hardly ever find more that a dead bird - that usually thanks to my cats generosity.

I think that it is worthy of note that BF is supposed to use low frequency sounds that we can't perceive. That present us with some interesting possiblities. Those frequencies can affecct your ears and also cause problems with your eyes. It can cause distortions of both and light anomolies in your feild of vision. It can also cause a "creepy" feeling or a "someone is watching me" feeling. This might also contribute to the "otherworldliness" of the BF.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I like you think that bigfoot lives in a different realm and can passover as it chooses.Demons do it,Ghost's and skinwalkers.Didnt God say'not only will man wrestle against flesh and bones but spiritual battles to'...Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Along with those frequencies he's said to carry quite an odor with him; which could contain pheromones that mess with us in various ways too.

reply to post by mikelee

...which makes your post interesting, in many accounts, domestic animals are said to completely flip out in his presence. This made me wonder if wild animals had the same reaction.

Perhaps the ones that freak out are reacting to their master's fear? You sound like you handled it calmly yourself so maybe your horses knew it was ok.

I wonder if the frequencies and/or pheromones don't create an 'enhancing' effect - like a psychedelic drug. If you're cool with seeing bigfoot, you have an 'uplifting' or 'ecstatic' experience, but if your initial reaction is fear, you get so freaked that your dog can actually smell your fear and freaks out too?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yep, i was 40 miles se of seattle, in trees and scee fields and logging roads. way back in on the road i had called predators for 45 minutes then left walking slowly away. i came back quietly and in the middle of the logging road heard at that spot...what sounded like a bulldozer tumbling down the steep granit scree. i heard it hit rocks forever, and a tree sounded like it got nailed....a big tree. plus there exists 100 year reports of bigfoot there aproaching a cabin as the group was leaving(southeast of Kent, Wash.) for me, the interdemensional is the best fact. it even explains ms. Klumes ufo's in Pa. thread p.3. i cant remember her first name!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i think the most likely case is is they can detect us before we can them sometimes they allow themselves to be seen from a distance ofcourse by some guy whose nto with a large group as a large group would sign more of a red flag be more dangerous

one man is no harm especially if there is no gun powder in the air or gun metal smells which i assume they would have a keen sense of smell much better then ours and like the mod said there have been unidentified prime ape feces found so that is evidence as they should be able to link it to any prime ape known to man whether it be chimp or howler monkey so unidentified surely points to bigfoot

also i think the reason it doesnt get found if it dies is other animals scavengers and what not including insects eat it up i have yet to find a dead rabbit laying around and like someone else pointed out there hasnt been a dead grizzly bear found either so there ya go!

side note there have been transmitters suergeorically removed from adbductee's that the metal or material it was made out of was unidentified so there is your ufo evidence! if we cant identify material lodged in peoples bodies and remember your body expells anything foreign whetehr it be a peice of glass or metal if someone has unidentified material lodged in them and the body is not expelling it obviously someone or something with a keen sense of the human anatomy put it there

if we cant identify a pile of fexes with any known living ape then obviously big foot put it there as if it were hoax they would debunk it as so!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join