It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of why Sasquatch is never captured nor bones found

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I feel that this creature is much more evolved than most think. Many Native Americans looked at Sasquatch as having paranormal powers of invisibility and the ability to disappear, or de-materialize if threatened. I was reading an account in the book "Skinwalkers" by Colm Kelleher where two indian trackers witnessed a sasquatch running full steam, and looking over its shoulder as if it was being pursued by some unseen force. Suddenly, the sasquatch completely vanished, mid-stride, right before their eyes.

There have been many accounts of tracks that just come to an end, as if the being just stopped at a point, and no longer moved.

Yes, my theory is WAY out there, and no I can't prove anything, but my hunch on sasquatch is that it is a real being, that is much older as a species, much more intelligent and evolved than we think, and that it has the capabilities to slip in and out of this dimensional frequency of our reality.

This is the reason why I think no one will ever find bones or capture one. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this theory, but what the heck, makes for fun discussion of a fascinating subject. haha

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Flamed? Nah...I've heard other theories that are just as out there.

The most likely explanation is rather more prosaic, and straightforward. If you've spent anytime at all in the deepwoods and mountains that is the primary habitat of bigfoot/sasquatch, you may have noticed that there is a distinct lack of animal remains of anysort. Deer, Bears, Squirrels, etc..., scavengers quickly account for any remains.

This is, of course, assuming Bigfoot exists outside of the realms of myth and legend. I for one think there is more than a little something to the story, or stories. I've seen, heard, and felt some strange things in the deep woods. It's a different world in there, and one where man and all his works are not as welcome as we might imagine.

As far as your theory goes...anything is possible, but just because it's possible doesn't make it likely. But one never knows...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have seen a few shows on the Discovery and History channel's that had Indian guides that basically support your theory. As for traveling the "Dimensional" thing, may be a little far reaching, as for the abilities of disappearing form the tracks end and the Hypnosis factor, we have people that can do it quite well as homosapiens with just suggestive looks and calm words, maybe they produce thier abilities by a certain chemical balance in thier scent that most sighting's include with the descriptions from the individuals that report them after thier experience's.
As for a "Definate Conclusion" on your theory? I will have to go with seagull on that one "Who knows, anythings possible."

"Deny Ignorance, there is no such thing as a stupid question or inquiry."

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Queventelliur. Large, longhaired apelike being of great intelligence and sensitivity, who are occasionally glimpsed on Earth as they monitor Earth’s environment for guardian purposes.

Perhaps?

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Cool link, EE. I don't think that's quite what Sasquatch is, but there are many strange things in the world that defy our definitions of reality. So who knows, you and Demensional Detective might be right.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's certainly not impossible, but I would say at present it is an impossible theory to prove.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I believe this is possible too. And as for why no excrement is found.. well most animals bury their droppings so they cannot be tracked by predators. That could be the reason, barring any invisible/extra-dimensional plumbing.

There's certainly been a lot of talk about extra-dimensional creatures lately that I'm starting to get interested in that subject..

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I believe they actually make the Greys out of their excrement.

Seriously though, How would we know if we are looking at Sasquatch Poop?!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
skookum cast

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

It's my understanding that tests come back saying "unknown primate". That's what came back apparently from the Skookum tests, where a Sasquatch apparently sat and ate fruit and such a few years back.

I'll attempt to find a link...given my luck with such things, it might be easier for me to go find Sasquatch...

The link is up above...

[edit on 10-7-2007 by seagull]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes, my theory is WAY out there, and no I can't prove anything, but my hunch on sasquatch is that it is a real being, that is much older as a species, much more intelligent and evolved than we think, and that it has the capabilities to slip in and out of this dimensional frequency of our reality.

So you are saying that you believe Bigfoot have the power of invisibility / dematerialization and this is why whe have never found any bone or capture him?
So when a Bigfoot/sasquatch die it still have the power of invisibility on his bone? Or maybe they dematerialize like in a video game?

What easier to believe?
1 Bigfoot is a myth...
2 Bigfoot is a magical ape that can dematerialize and become invisible when he is being threatened by puny little human...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Jigore.

There may be more than a little something to the idea postulated above...

Many witnesses have reported that it was there one second and gone the next...

It could be one of several things. It's coloration reddishbrown with variations in shading making for excellent camoflage. The observer's understandable excitement causing them to lose track of it while yelling for everyone to come see. Or, less likely I agree, but possible; an ability to bend light or somesuch ability to render itself invisible. If they are an extradimensional creature why not, says I.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think Bigfoot is probably a highly evolved ape that is much more intelligent than anyone would think. Intelligent enough to not go anywhere near humans. I also think it may have a coat of hair of several colors to help it blend into the environment. I think they may also have hollow hair follicles...much like Polar Bears:

Despite what we think, a polar bear's fur is not white. Each hair is clear hollow tube. Polar bears look white because each hollow hair reflects the light. On sunny days, it traps the sun's infrared heat and keeps the bear warm at 98 degrees F (when they're resting).

In dark forrest conditions, their hair may work to reflect the dark environment around them to blend in.

but who knows...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What if it's like The Matrix, or like quantum physics where solid objects dissolve away into quantum energy. Bigfoot could be some kind of simulation glitch popping into our multiverse, that is if it's virtual reality.

Now that makes me wonder, what may be on the other side chasing Bigfoot ?

[edit on 21-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What makes more sense?

Bigfoot evolved along side of humans. Noticed that humans weilded weapons and wern't afraid of killing things much larger than them. Figured that humans were a threat ages ago and learned(evolved) to be stealthy enough not be seen. For this would certainly be the end of their species. One human sees Bigfoot as a threat, they all hunt them down until they go the way of the dodo.
If this meant Bigfoot had to become much more spiritually advanced ie; shapeshifting, becoming invisable. to survive as a species, then so be it. Bigfoot also could burry their dead, thus not leaving a trace above ground. Bigfoot could also have advanced hearing and sight, thus seeing/hearing you before you shoot it with a shotgun and sell his body to the media for millions.

Or

Bigfoot is nothing more than myth, despite countless eyewitness acounts and sightings that date back centuries.

Give me a break!!!! Dont dismiss the evidence!

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jigore-I'm not sure 'invisibility cloaks' is exactly what I think these creatures are using. I have a feeling that at a certain evolutionary level that advanced intelligences have the ability to change their vibrational spin and access other dimensional frequencies using the power of their mind. I'm not sure that these beings primary dimension IS our 3-D realm...I think they are just visiting here from time to time but actually exist on a different plane, one perhaps parallel to ours but 'out of synch' with our vibrational perceptions.

Again I want to reiterate, less I be skewered alive, that this is only a theory and not being stated as a fact.

As far as Sasquatch being a myth, I feel that WAY too many people have seen this creature to discount it as nothing more than imagination.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In my opinion there are about 4 main theories that explain why there is no tangible proof of bigfoot. That is of course not the 5th theory that bigfoot does not really exist, which is more of a fact if you think about it, until there is some kind of tangible proof of his existence. There is the interdimensional theory, which is what this thread is about. this theory does in my opinion explain why there are no sasquatch corpses found. But there is actually more going against this theory than some of the others. For example, are the bigfoots using some kind of advanced technology to move in and out of this dimension? Or is it an innate ability?

Another theory as to why there is no proof of bigfoot is that they are actually alien beings. Maybe coming down to collect food or get a little R&R. Again, there is no proof for this theory. But again, in my opinion, this theory actually seems more likely than the inter-dimensional theory. People have taken pictures of bigfoot. People have taken pictures of ufo's. So who is to say? Maybe they are coming down from above? This theory does explain why there are no remains found, as if the creatures are space travellers they are likely advanced enough not to leave their dead behind.

The problem I have with this idea is that we are applying human traits to alien beings. If they are aliens, who is to say if they care about their dead or not? By definition, anything alien is completely unknown, ands just because the creatures may be technologically advanced, I do not feel 100% comfortable applying human behavior traits to them.

The next most likely theory is that they are actually subterranean dwellers. I am not going to go so far as to say that they come from the hollow Earth, as that is another whole ball of cheese. Anyhow, this theory does not satisfy me, as even if they do come from the Garden of Eden, located in the center of the Earth with a bigf sun keeping everybody warm and growing the plants. Even if that is all true, as unlikely as it seems, there is no saying that they must neccessarily be intelligent enough to clean up after there dead.

The 4th most likely theory is that they are native to this planet, and are just very intelligent and are very use to co-existing with man. This theory is actually, in my opinion, the most likely to be true if bigfoot exists. It doesn't involve spaceships or other dimensions. But the problem with this is that something should have been found by now. A clear, undeniable picture. I know that the Patterson film is very clear, but you would expect more evidence in the 30 or so years since that film was made.

So there you have it. This is all just my opinion. And I am no expert on living outdoors by any means. As for why there is no poop, perhaps they don't make any solid waste.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I dont think they are interdimensional, they are just really good at living in the woods, and staying away from us.
nobody has ever found the carcass of a grizzley bear in the wild either.
And with the literally thousands of hrs and miles ive spent roaming some of the us's wild areas ive only seen a handful of carcasses of deer, never once a bear or mt lion and rarely a coyote.
Insects and critters will do short work of the carcass. Skunks and porcupines will eat the bones of dead animals.
And they might bury thier dead as we have for a couple hundred thousand years.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Not to be disrespectful to the OP, because quite frankly I have seen some of your other posts that were more thought out than this. Not saying that you are a crackpot, just that it seems a little out there for my taste. I am a realist by nature, so thats just the way I think, theres always a logical explantion for things in my beliefs.

I just think threads like this is the reason why people look at people on this site as crazy or not all there.

With that said, I think that beyond the over imagination aspect of your theory, that you dive into some other possibilities of why this creature cant be captured or can vanish out of thin air into the woods. Creatures who are born and raised in the wilderness know how to use their surroundings for defensive strategy. I agree, I do think they have some sort of intelligence, enough to know where to play, and where not to play.
Any sound that is not of a natural sound(or smell) to them, gives them the red flag to run and hide.

side note- Im still on the fence when it comes to believing in bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I like your theory - I think it may be at least partially true.

I've spent quite a bit of time in the deep woods - alone. When you're alone - you hear and see much more than you do with a group.

I have had several encounters - and I was beginning to believe that they could move through the earth. Perhaps they even had secret entrances under large boulders or under water - in the falls etc. You know here in the PNW they are mostly near water - that is fast moving streams, rivers & lakes.

After one encounter a few years ago - I began to believe that perhaps it was purposely trying to frighten me to get me away from something - I first though it's home or camp and I speculated that they must have a large range and move from camp to camp with fortified blinds in the ground & whatnot.

Then I decided that it is a ruse by an advanced perhaps E.T. visitor maybe they look like Bigfoot, but probably not maybe just a holographic projection. The Bigfoot is probably just a distraction to mask whatever research they are doing and to keep us busy looking the wrong way. I believe whatever they are they are telepathic and Bigfoot is our ancient bogyman so they give us what we fear most.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm not so sure about the paranormal aspects...

But I do feel that it may be somewhere between man and apes intelligence. If this is the case they may bury their dead or hide them in caves. Also only rarely would they get caught being spotted out in the open. They may still have heightened senses and could possibly detect our presents much earlier than we sense them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join