It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hi abov ,
Looks like this forum has trailed off a while back.
But if this is aplace a member can come to air ther concerns I hope you are still aware.
I just came here to the boards a short while ago. I have been slandered and ridiculed on a (well mostly) athresd called who ever said pull it.
The author was,is goodoledavy. On that thread several posters calling thenselves Officials keep repeadiatly calling me and other posting members ( people who disrespect firemen0. (this has to do with 911 and the trade towers in NYC.)
They are blatently lying.
They repeat over and over trying to inflict negitive damage on poster members that never said (or posted)one single thing negitive about firemen at all.
Can this be stopped???
thanks ljb

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by swimmer
... This looks more like a .gov site with a sole purpose to make any alternative way of thinking (NORMAL WAY OF THINKING) look bad, ugly and completely wrong.

ATS is not different from CNN, only it has slightly different purpose.

Brave moderators are defending official truth...once again.

What the hell are you talking about? If you hate it here so much, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Your post is extremely insulting.

Want to discuss holocaust denial with all the other little neo-nazis? Go to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Want to discuss the "no planes it was all holograms and project blue beam theory"? Try an ATS search. There's plenty of threads.

Want to discuss how ATS itself is a cointelpro operation? There's even a thread for that, more than one in fact.

ATS has never silenced any topic for discussion and your post is extremely insulting.

Just because we won't succumb to board gangs or let the lunatics run the asylum does not make us the bad guys.

oh my....
so if i think Project Bluebeam is a real psyop either in the works or considered by TPTB i'm lumped in with Holocaust deniers?
by recklessly tossing in the non-crime of the century (questioning a certain historical intepretation) "holocaust denial" - which sends people to prison for stuff like "denying" the official story by claiming 5,999,999 died, not 6,000,000.....the following statement:

"ATS has never silenced any topic for discussion and your post is extremely insulting. " is laughable.

does the admin know you're making such sweeping statements on behalf of ATS?

what kind of conspiracy forum is this?
edit on 4-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
are there ATS polls re: 9-11 opinions?
hoping to get a feel for the overall leanings at this site.

and i'm hearing vague stuff on the net generally about "no planes" or directed energy weaponry being suddenly a controversial subject.

i'm new here...i wondered if anyone in-the-know at ATS could give me a reasonable dispassionate summary of what the controversy is.

i'm up to speed on 9-11 and have drawn my own conclusions but remain open to new findings and ideas.

thank you.
Christie.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
*sigh*
who did 9-11?

just a simple answer should be fairly easy at this point.
anybody?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ATS keep using one bad comment to kill the whole post.
this is the best way to Hide info.
that they dont wont you to know.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
ATS keep using one bad comment to kill the whole post.
this is the best way to Hide info.
that they dont wont you to know.

its a simple question.
its been well over a decade.

who did 9-11?
answer that, the need for conspiracy websites is over.

edit on 5-4-2012 by Christie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i wonder who the staff are you talk about here seems we have the same wolf pack hunting the 9-11 threads all the time just thinking

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2012 by anonymous73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Well then hooper and goodoldave should be banned as they are clearly hired trolls only posting in one category (9/11),go to their profile for proof, 800+ posts in 9/11 only, always trashing people, belittling people while never adding a source or helpful discussion, they're there to shoot down any discussion that differs from the Official 9/11 report and they do it with belittling statements and no proof.

NOT A SINGLE POST IN ANOTHER FORUM!!

Make due on the ban threat!

Originally posted by hooper

at this point you have to start coming up with something testable and substantial

They're your own uneducated, bias regurgitations with no basis in fact or reality

So why do you think that reporter you quoted lied about it being almost 20 feet deep? Why are you calling her a liar?

I think you are getting things a little mixed up.

Someday, maybe, far in the future, you'll actually answer a question.
But I doubt it.

Thank you, that pretty much covers and explains your particular flavor of delusion.

You haven't. You just keep throwing around the word "physics". That doesn't count.

Or, more likely, reviewing the regurgitation of your baseless findings of incredulity.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And then explain why after more than ten years you haven't gotten anywhere with this line of "questioning".

And really, comparing the impact into a tower and into the ground? You're really sounding silly now.

All that being said, you still have no clue what to do with any information anyway, so its a moot point. Now please continue trying to tell everyone why you can't do an analysis because you don't have enough information.

Do you plan to actually post evidence of this at some point or this akin to your Shanksville crater opinion - simply hoping by constantly repeating it, it will some how magically come true?

You, of course, are more than welcome to keep repeating this misinformation, as is your perogative. However, don't be suprised if no one takes it seriously. 10 years and counting now.

See the reoccurring theme here????

All taken from 9/11 forums

Who am I kidding, it's soooooo blatantly obvious that they would have been banned already if this thread were true, close staff scrutiny
After looking at the profile and posts of hooper and goodoldave how can you seriously think they are on ATS to contribute to discussion- the interesting part is that ATS let's it happen and by that I mean look into the history of the 9/11 ATS forum - almost every thread - hooper and goodoldave

There's many more look at the history of chemtrail threads here, same thing, same people, same lies, every day

This used to be a good site for discussing conspiracy theories, now you mention anything about 9/11, you get made fun of by hooper of goodoldave - attacks on your credibility, attacks on you - it won't stop - good news though there are better sites now to discuss things of conspiracy
edit on 20-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi Guys, sorry if this is known by some of you but I missed it, don’t know how !!

All you have to remember here is that it’s was 5 spoken “random words” about 30 seconds before
Bush is advised that the first plane has now hit,
Just listen close to the five words that are sounded out by the kids,

Kite- by definition an Aircraft
Plane – by definition an Aircraft
Hit
Steel or Steal
Must ,

So 5 words and 2 planes , must steal and hit
Planes must hit steel or stolen planes must hit
Makes of it what you will but if that is not a blatant calling card, death card, coded message that its an inside job
then I will eat my hat and my boots

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This isn't a one liner...it is a fact...anyone who believes that a few blokes with papercuters took out four airlines is either deluded or paid off.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe the 911 attacks are mentioned in Rev.18:1-24 KJV.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I am positive that 9/11 was an inside job and there are MANY, MANY, things that are wrong with the "official" BS story BUT................There were ABSOLUTELY planes in New York. I was there and everyone that dug through that terribly sad horrible mess knows that 1) There were planes. IDK about the Pentagon or in Shanksville, that's a different story. In New York there was plenty of plane everywhere. and 2) Something isn't right with how the buildings came down. Cars lit on fire, NOT when the planes hit and NOT hit by ANY building pieces. While the buildings fell, cars nowhere near the buildings burst into flames. Something's not right.
Hopefully we will live to see someday, someone who works for Raytheon who cannot sleep at night from guilt, come forward and explain the science, synchronicity and coordination behind that multi-layered attack on our loved ones and collective psyches.

Be Safe!

a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

edit on 6-8-2014 by FLIPPER666 because: I'm am . typo Should be I am. sorry. I'm tired.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think it was an inside job, and here is the reason: George Walker Bush | Osama Bin Laden | September 11, 2001 | Conspiracy | Top Secret = (177) + (110) + (135) + (123) + (121) = 666.

George Walker Bush | Government Conspiracy | Government Cover-Up = (177) + (256) + (233) = 666!
Remember the terms being throwed around after the attacks of 911... LIHOP & MIHOP?

LET IT HAPPEN ON PURPOSE | MADE IT HAPPEN ON PURPOSE | TERROR ATTACK = (265) + (251) + (150) = 666!

While Osama made it happen on purpose... Bush let it happen on purpose!

Certain President's of the United States... if not all of them are of the bloodline of Adolf Hitler.
George Walker Bush | Adolf Hitler | Alois Schicklgruber, Sr. | Terror Attack = (177) + (110) + (229) + (150) = 666!

edit on 07-27-2016 by IXApollyonXI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a thread on Visions and dreams of 911 - as I had one back in 1997 and I called it "Twisted I Beam" as that is what I could make out - of coarse back then I was called crazy.. and forced off my property by the local cops ... Long story

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GusWho

Sounds like it may make an interesting thread...

Would love to hear about the dream.
Wouldn't call you crazy!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It was not a dream, but a vision. I felt SPIRIT enter into me, as I was forced to lay down on a bed by a migraine headache, and as soon as I laid down on my back, I felt the Holy Spirit come in ... it shook at cellular level ... it felt like all my cells in my body were individual cells... I felt one cell in my back be single out.. Like an ultrasound machine was hitting this one cell.. Though I could get this to move in my body..

... I'll skip to the point of 911 ... ( this took place last part of Feb, or a couple days into March of 1997)

I was in ghost form floating in outer space .. (I had just saw a brown earth planet ) Directed to look down at some clouds... I went to investigate ... I zoomed down ... and I stopped and hovered about 50' off the ground, I saw at that moment a lot of dark smoke and what appeared to be the aftermath of ... was not sure what these things were... as I had to zoom in even closer to see the structure, only when I managed to get close did I make it out to be... "twisted I beam"... and that is what I called it... it was all mangled and not something as a builder i use to seeing... as I asked at that time.. (It look like a nuke went off..)
"is this world war 3?" (as I heard a response...)

I knew then, that I had some abilities (prophetic / psychic ...)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: piacenza
Just a question about the TV Fakery, I noticed there are a lot of members that derail the discussion on the other side as well. Instead than debating about the issue they derail it constantly without even considering the evidences (by their own admission). ATS its yours so you might as well forbid those kind of theories on the 911 forum. But why someone is allowed to blame another member without even looking at the evidence? It sounds to me this is a one way warning and I do not feel its fair in any way.
Again why don't you split the forum and make a section for absurde 911 conspiracy where ppl can post what they feel like are real issue to be dealt with. If you feel that some of the posts are "absurd" move them to the "absurd" forum. I would gladly have a real debate about those issues than having to read post after post of ppl saying that if you believe those conspiracy stories you are an idiot or you need professional help.
You should warn ppl that derail the thread right away either way.
What is a good question by the way? that the nose cone its actually air? Or is it a column? Or bad digital compression all the time? How do you answer constantly to those attacks? PPL need as well in the other side to provide proofs, real evidence like nice high resolution videos otherwise our "theory" (reality) is as good as others.

I agree.

If they're going to ban every single illegit 9/11 post then they may as well move them to an "illegit" forum section.

And moving them all to one thread is a great way to make them disappear. I hate one-thread things... it ends up being a needle in a haystack. It takes what could belong in a sub-forum and puts it all in one thread.

I don't believe the 9/11 conspiracies, but to act like ATS is somehow a bastion of reason and legit conspiracy theory is hypocritical. A lot of us here don't proofread our posts or ensure our theories are sound.

It could be ATS is being trolled by certain "players" and that I can understand, but to heavily scrutinize and segregate ALL posts relating to TV fakery is weird to me. It's almost like a witch hunt.

I hate to say it but this to me is bureaucracy. It's like the people in the white house when they complain about the "information war." The media complains on a similar level. They cannot tolerate adversity. They talk freedom, but it's just preaching. In reality, freedom doesn't sit well with them. These're the kind of people who--if they could--would enable thought control, especially if they could hear other people's thoughts.

And I'm sorry if I rub anybody the wrong way by saying this. I may not know the fell story on this. I know there're people who feel strongly justified this must be done and they're going to do it. Maybe they're right. My posts, over 4000 of them now, are just my opinion. Opinions are fallible. So please forgive me if you feel I'm wrong. I'm not worth it.
edit on 9/19/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christie
are there ATS polls re: 9-11 opinions?
hoping to get a feel for the overall leanings at this site.

and i'm hearing vague stuff on the net generally about "no planes" or directed energy weaponry being suddenly a controversial subject.

i'm new here...i wondered if anyone in-the-know at ATS could give me a reasonable dispassionate summary of what the controversy is.

i'm up to speed on 9-11 and have drawn my own conclusions but remain open to new findings and ideas.

thank you.
Christie.

A poll would be nice. I generally don't buy into any of the 9/11 conspiracies. Everytime I look into them I see problems. My opinion is the building codes industry cheated on things and we possibly missed clues on a negligent basis, but other than that the official account is correct. However, I'll admit my thinking is a mixed bag. I do feel there're things we'll never know and there're also things which we'll never know on an official level. Thus, there's always going to be a conspiracy vibe to 9/11. It's just too big an event--too many players and too man questions difficult to answer. Oh sure answers are out there but you got to dig. And sometimes it's too deep. I'm not implying it's a conspiracy, but there're things which will always elude us.
edit on 9/19/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join