It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this interview with "Chip" Tatum, a CIA black operative. It really helps connect the dots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This interview by former FBI agent Ted Gunderson was totally engrossing. It's thirteen parts, each around ten minutes long. I was disappointed that it had to end. It names names and covers just about every political conspiracy you can think of since Vietnam. Unfortunately "Chip" Tatum disappeared off the face of the Earth a while after doing this interview.

All I can say is that we're really screwed as a country!!!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Tatum also speaks of a drug they can give to people and they'll do anything you tell them to, including killing somebody, and three days later they'll remember absolutely nothing. Scary freakin' stuff!!!

Peace

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Dr Love]

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love, do you have any further information or opinions regarding the credibility of Chip Tatum and/or Ted Gunderson? I have seen both of Tatum's interviews. He sounds very credible.

However, some of the claims are incredible:
1) Mind control substances and techniques to elicit absolute obedience.
2) Chemical substances for assassination that make it seem as if the victims had suffered a heart attack or other natural cause of death.
3) Senator Clinton's involvement in drug trafficking - especially in the state of Arkansas.
4) The neutralization of presidential candidate Gary Hart in 1988 - the Donna Rice affair.
5) The order to neutralize presidential candidate Ross Perot.
6) The existence of some kind of New World Order initiative.

By association, Chip Tatum implicitly supports the following claims by Ted Gunderson:
1) The existence of satanic cults and their child/drug trafficking operations.
2) Mind control programs.

I would love to hear any comments on these matters.
edit on 17-10-2010 by imnotbncre8ive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It looks like the vids have been removed.

I was looking forward to them.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pale5218

Dr Love's post was from 2007. Let me try and provide links that still work. Here is one interview of Chip Tatum (I'm not sure who is conducting the interview).

Interview 1 of Chip Tatum

Here is a second inteview of Chip Tatum conducted by Ted Gunderson.

Interview 2 of Chip Tatum

Here is an interview with Chip Tatum's wife, Nancy Tatum, by Ted Gunderson.
Interview of Nancy Tatum

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotbncre8ive

These seem to work.

This looks very interesting, thanks for posting them.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If he posted this 3 years ago, why would it take someone 3 years to reply? I'm kind of dumbfounded at that, 3 years to reply to a post... odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
If he posted this 3 years ago, why would it take someone 3 years to reply? I'm kind of dumbfounded at that, 3 years to reply to a post... odd.

You're dumbfounded by the number 3? God help you.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No, I'm dumbfounded, not only by the number 3, but that it took somebody 3 years to reply. Call me weird but that is a long time for a thread to go without any replies on this site.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What's dumbfounding about a 3 year old post...maybe this is one of the "good ones" that no one never answered and it was reincarnated because it may be something cool to discuss.

Haven't had a chance to look at the interviews that will post yet, but some of the questions brought up, such as Clinton's involvement with drugs in Arkansas, and of course an assassination drug that mimics natural death...I've read several articles on these things over the last few years. I find them believable.

Will post again later after I watch the videos.

thanks for the re-post.

~holly

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Haven't had a chance to look at the interviews that will post yet, but some of the questions brought up, such as Clinton's involvement with drugs in Arkansas, and of course an assassination drug that mimics natural death...I've read several articles on these things over the last few years. I find them believable.

I would much appreciate if you could provide links to these topics, if you still remember any of them. Also would love to hear your reactions to the videos whenever you have the time to watch.

--------------------------

Here is a link to a 12-hour radio interview transcript between Chip Tatum and Ted Gunderson. First time I've seen this so I'm not sure what's in it yet.

Chip Tatum radio interview transcript

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
very interesting. everything i have heard from gunderson in the past is very convincing. he always provides plenty of evidence. maybe 3 years too late, but glad this thread finally got some attention. thanks OP

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
very interesting. everything i have heard from gunderson in the past is very convincing. he always provides plenty of evidence. maybe 3 years too late, but glad this thread finally got some attention. thanks OP

Yes - these videos and interview of Chip Tatum are thus far one of the only convincing things I've seen that mention New World Order or other classical conspiracy theory stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

you should check out gunderson's other interviews, he's great. he does one press conference that i personally think is his best: CIA and Satanism

Google Video Link

edit on 19-10-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Yes, I will be looking further into Ted Gunderson and his findings. I've read some stuff already on child kidnapping+prostitution, satanic cults/rituals, and the Oklahoma City bombing.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
*BUMP*

edit on 6-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

top topics

join