It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the problem is that there are more strange videos that defies logic , this are the most freaky videos for me that i posted here , www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The video has not been altered..the NOSE type thing shows on several different films from different cameras at different angles so it cannot be a puff of smoke..it throws a solid shadow, as you see when you watch it come out of the building. A really solid shadow, from a solid object that gets blown up in the fireball.

I might believe the excuse about video compression, but why on only ONE wing? Why not both? Seems odd, but no smoking gun. But the pod that exits the Tower is real, and seen by more than one camera, so what the heck is it, if not a pod filled with debris to simulate the plane remains and evidence, such as Atta's passport.

There are very few reasons for this: One is a pod, and thats what I think. It is SOLID and unless holograms can throw a shadow as solid as the one seen I will accept the pod theory on this. But it is there!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I watched all the September Clues videos, eight in all, and I must say they were very intriguing!

Still, some of the evidence presented in the videos had me scratching my head. Like, how can one of the USA Today reporters say there was a plane with the AA logo on it traveling towards the Pentagon wall when there wasn't any sign of the plane in the stills? You just see a small lengthy object resembling a missile and then an explosion. With a trained eye and common sense, you'd see that it doesn't add up. This may have nothing to do with the evidence, so I should rephrase the first sentence of this paragraph. What astounds me is the mounting evidence versus what the media will have you believe.

However, that doesn't mean I don't have a few doubts with the evidence too. For instance, why did all of the major news networks interview their own producers, reporters and personnel during the attacks? I'd say that these guys are meant to be on the job and out looking for the next big story. But, that's as far as I can go with that honestly.

I really, really hope 9/11 wasn't just a huge lie. Because, damn, the rest of America needs to sort of wake up and smell the coffee! Or how far down is the rabbit hole?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Personally I am getting tired of hearing all the conspiracy theories. Don't you guys get it? It's over. Just what do you propose we do about it? I was around during the Kennedy assasination and we will never know the full truth of that. These people are too powerful and they will crush anyone like a bug who threatens them.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiQuiD_FuSioN
I watched all the September Clues videos, eight in all, and I must say they were very intriguing!
[edit on 10-12-2007 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

This link plays all "September Clues" in one part.

video.google.co.uk...

Also, check the use of TV CGI/Mis-Direction by Criss Angel in the "Criss Angel May Be Illusion" youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

shows an example of how TV CGI/Mis-Direction is used on a smaller scale.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Going back into 911 videos on YouTube these are considered to
contain the best video taken by non networks but used by networks
however.
So the TV Fakery analysis follows (WTC 1 first cause we seen
nose in out .. but there is more) :

9/11 AMATEUR Part 2

The wing explosions and tens of others shown in detail.
Wing tanks did not explode the fire ball due to no plane,
Case Closed.

9/11 AMATEUR Part 1

The 9/11 TV hoax is now clearly exposed : The entire Manhattan scenery was composed with digital imagery aimed at faking " hijacked ... all » aircrafts " hitting the Twin Towers. more.

TV Can't get it right in any rewind.
Case Closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by otheym
Personally I am getting tired of hearing all the conspiracy theories. Don't you guys get it? It's over. Just what do you propose we do about it? I was around during the Kennedy assasination and we will never know the full truth of that. These people are too powerful and they will crush anyone like a bug who threatens them.

I know, I just hate to hear about German A bombs being used on Japan.

And the Electro-U-boats Tesla free energy generator being unknown
for years and just recently classified.

And what about free energy UFOs that use the free electrical momentum
of air and the 'dark matter' .

A such dumbed out chemistry we are taught that 'dark matter' can't
be controlled...activate Hydrogen (H2) with 103 cal/gram mole =>
separation 2H => back to H2 + 109,000 cal/gram mole

Is there a conspiracy to say air can not be activated, perhaps to
fly around in. Oh air, make it a liquid and perhaps it too has magical
properties.

Well guess what, we will get as far with them as the conspiracy
for Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If the no planes theory is true, then surely not all the amature footage was handed into the media?

Where are the originals then? Why aren't these people coming forward and showing their footage on sites like these and say, local TV networks that would eat this type of scoop up? Why aren't hundreds of people screaming at the world to say they never saw planes hit the towers?

With the amount of people who where there and saw it happen, plus the risk of original videos being brought forward, a cover up of this magnitude in my opinion simply couldn't be kept quiet.

Its far too big.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Interesting, analyst says those were only armature ones he trusted
I suppose. But even in WTC 1 he showed changes where as most of the
video shows no wing tank explosions and lots of extra explosions.

So most of WTC1 is actual except for marking the wing entry.
That seems to be the case that I got out of it.

The nose in nose out was network and so obvious is the rallying call
for TV Fakes. I don't recall the rest of the video with the amature,
only that the building shifted.

If something is real, it can't be refuted.. but it sure can be ignored.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That doesn't really answer my question though. There were lots of people (possibly hundreds) who seen the 2nd plane hit, why haven't we heard from any of them? Where are the original videos showing something other than a plane?

I think personally that the no plane theorists have to go with the hologram theory as well.

Ive only ever seen one vid of a young boy saying it wasn't a plane, and one voice over from who I think worked for one of the news networks who said people saw a missile.

Is that it? One video, one voice over? There should be loads of them.

Where are they??

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well in mathematics if you prove something twice you get a star
and the formula is labeled true.

In this case once network truth is found false, thats it no second
do overs. (nose in nose out, wings in, explosions out... most likely too many)

Why fake if it was true.

Its easy to set up an outer structure and run a crash test on any retired
airliner and see what happens. Same with a wall for the Pentagon.
Even easier to plop one down for a PA crash test.

Crash test were done for years, did seats remain. Some materials
are very strong. If accelerates were used like thermite then less
will remain, but that gray powder looks like dust and might have been
planted anywhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
video.google.com...

911 Octopus - New World Order ...NOT britney spears drunk w paris hilton jessica

Final cut I assume.. advertised as wiggle girl free...gives boring examples of
Deception...by the government with TV collusion...

So its dry and informative with the same videos... I found :
video.google.com...
the 1993 FBI bomb makers from the Bureau on tape...
with WTC 1 repeated as they talk about 1993... no fireball as in WTC 2
though.

The 911 Octopus text info:

September 11, 1990: President Bush reveals a plan to destroy America and ... all » establish a one-world government. He calls it "a big idea, a New World Order".

The Octopus is too weak to carry out his vision in 1990 because the news media are not under total control. The Octopus spend the next ten years planning a "New Pearl Harbor" event that will terrorize the American Public into abandoning their Bill of Rights and join a Global Fascist Police State where cruel and unusual torture is common and resistance is met with secret detention, mind-altering drugs, and execution.

The Octopus plans to enforce their scheme through the use of little-understood high-tech weaponry and intensive propaganda spread through the news media.

With their tentacles carefully placed in strategic positions within the FBI, the Justice Dept, and the Military, the Octopus decides to attack at the Dawn of a New Millenium, exactly 11 years after their plan was announced by the elder President Bush.

Using an imaginary threat of global "Islamic Terrorism" the Octopus enlists the Neo-cons, Zionists, and Right-Wing Christians to spread their propaganda, making empty promises to each group. Little do they realize that as soon as the Octopus takes total control, Israel and the Religious will be betrayed, and all of mankind will serve only one master: The Octopus.

Loose Change and Terrorstorm helped open your eyes, now see through the lies of the mainstream media and understand clearly what is happening.

This movie has nothing to do with Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, or Britney Spears Drunk. But it's still entertaining, new, interesting, and fun. Disturbing not sexy. No webcam girls in this one. Please wake up your friends

[edit on 3/28/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If all these people are inside jobber, we won't see them ever.

video.google.fr...

New Standard of Deception ~ NIST & FEMA WTC Report Flaws Exposed by Kevin Ryan

He was fired... if you are put up as a front... make a mistake like a
false pre news conference and get caught....the Illuminati sets you
free.. you can't do the job for them.. do it on purpose
OR have integrity and go, up against the crooked engineers and get
fired.
John McCain Meets the Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth

www.youtube.com...

JMC knows not to mess with the establishment.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i dont believe in the hologram theory too , but from the reports of the witnesses , most said it was a small plane not a 767

br.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

i dont believe in the hologram theory too , but from the reports of the witnesses , most said it was a small plane not a 767

br.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (13 segundos atrás)

I hope they fill out 911 witness reports just in case we need to find the people in the real in the Airlines.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bsregistration

I am new to this site having watched the videos of the JOHN LEAR Interviews by PROJECT Camelot on U-TUBE.... 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N2RrQWsGes

True..there are SHILLS Galore all over...SO MANY AGENTS !!

NO-PLANES is a term of RIDICULE...the correct term is "TV-FAKERY"
so for all u real truth-seekers out there...use correct term...

ANY Number of so called PHOTOS are in fact 100% COMPUTER
Generated SCENES ....of not just PLANES but the ENTIRE SCENE...
Buildings...Planes impacting bldgs..(Artificially generated)....

THis was done via F.C.S ==> FUTURE COMBAT SYSTEMS which
is a computer controlled system with software that ties all these
events together....the coordination of the strikes (HITS at towers)
with explosions etc.... also WE-SCAMM was system used to
simul. broadcast on multiple TV Channels.....

Looks like MEDIA was HIJACKED on 9/11...MEDIA is CRIMINAL
ACCOMPLICES of 9/11 crimes....

KUDOS to BSREG... for his postings...and "BOO" to the SHILLS>..
the anon.. strikes again..

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think the biggest smoking gun is the alternate trajectories of the planes in various footage.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Great theories, everyone.
Just imagine the think tanks the gov had going to dream up the 9/11 operation.
Killtown has the NTSB photos. Take a close look at the north wall of the south tower and tell me if you think there is a hole in the building big enough for a "nose" to poke out. I do not see any sort of hole, whatsoever.
Tell me if you find one, I'm still looking. I see a bunch of blown-out windows but all the steel is intact.
So, forget that anything solid came out of that building.
It was a solid mass of liquid fuel.
It dispersed in about 1/15 th of a sec.
The things that look like they are coming out of the building are really missiles being bounced off the East side of the bldg.
They explode, right when they get to the corner.
You need to research how fast a military missile can go and you will see why they were virtually invisible.
You can catch one frame with the missile, in the chopper 5 video, following the plane.
It would have caught up with the plane, about 1/30th of a sec. after it hit.
The plane had almost no affect on the building and it immediately turns to dust and drops.
You see the smoke and flames go up, while the dust goes down.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Although I cannot confirm if the 911 events were a hoax or not. I do find it very odd that no one here has seriously considered the fact that there were real people on the planes (whether they crashed into the WTC buildings or not). Plus, I also recall hearing an audio feed communication from one of the control towers stating that there had been a hijacking.

If not planes that crashed into the WTC buildings then what exactly happened to the planes that were hijacked?

Oh, I also found something on google videos.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you would like to know how this could be done check this website out:

www.scl.cc...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join