It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Insider or Disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is the report by a supposed reporter on the insides of a bilderberg meeting. Is this disinfo/propaganda or is it real inside look at such a meeting?

rinf.com...

On the last day, when I looked at my notes, I was completely disappointed. Where were the secret decisions? Where were the conspiracy theories? And were there not supposed to be decisions made about presidential elections and a coup attempt?

Where?

There were neither secret plans made, nor secret sentences uttered, nor secret decisions taken. It was no different than hundreds of other high-end international conferences I had attended.

There was nothing different except for the influence of the participants.

On the other hand, it was heaven for someone interested in international relations, just like myself. I got to breath the air. I learned a lot.

I would like to give a couple of examples:

We started at the developments in Iraq and went on to discuss China’s place in the world. Would it be a single-polar world, or a multi-polar one?

How Iran’s nuclear power would affect all of us was discussed in detail. Concerns on the issue were conveyed.

The developments in the United States, what the elections would bring, and how the public opinion in the United States was progressing was deliberated.

The most important issues facing the world, from energy policies to expansion in the communication technologies, were reviewed.

At the end of the three days, we have learned and discussed the world’s most prominent problems with the world’s experts.

Turkey in Bilderberg

Of course, Turkey was also among the subjects discussed during the meetings.

And in two different sessions… Important questions were asked. Where the Justice and Development Party (AKP) was taking the country and whether there was a probability of a coup were deliberated.

There were four questions about Turkey: Who would win the elections? Was there the threat of a system change to Islamic canon law?Would there be a coup?Would Turkey intervene in Iraq?

The Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), the developments in Iraq, the Kurdish issue, and the events in northern Iraq were discussed in great detail.

I did not witness secretive plans or decisions. But I heard what the world’s most prominent leaders thought about Turkey and their concerns. I saw how confused they were.

Most importantly, I saw that, at the end of the three days in Istanbul, their views about Turkey have become clearer and their knowledge of our country has deepened.

This is why holding the Bilderberg convention in Istanbul has proved to be beneficial for Turkey.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe it, but then again I am not paranoid to begin with.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't know if the proper word is paranoia...I mean think of it this way, how many news stories were done on the Paris Hilton jail sentence in the past day? Now compare that to the amount of media that the Bilderberg meeting gets. Its all about a control of information, if the media was aka: FREE, I believe the stories reaching the consumer (we the people) would be QUITE different.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I always thought they where called the bilderburgers cause of where they met(Bilderburg hotel??).

I'm pretty sure that the report is true, mainly cause that many powerful people are going to have to talk about stuff like that, I mean they are leaders of countries aren't most of them. I know theres others invited but they are powerful people too. Its just that these people get time to talk one on one to each other in private, where they can discuss other - some sinister and some not - plans. And on top of the whole power corupts, etc... I think they are up to more bad than good.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I forget the origin of the name "BILDERBERG" I think perhaps it was from the first location that they met. I'll see if I can find any info on this...""

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In response to the OP, it seems a bit curious that leaders of world governments got invited to Bilderberg BEFORE they were in power. I can mention Tony Blair, Bill Clinton and others. Did they go there to chat casually about International Relations or were there Masonic Ceremonies where much more was discussed than the official agenda? I'd love to know but Bilderberg tend to clear out hotels and put their own Intelligence people inside.

Link to Bilderberg

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yea, here it is, the origin of the name:

en.wikipedia.org...
The original Bilderberg conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem, from May 29 to May 31, 1954. The meeting was initiated by several people. Polish emigre and political adviser, Joseph Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting understanding between the cultures of United States of America and Western Europe.

[edit on 6/8/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I thought 'outsiders' weren't allowed into Bilderberg meetings. I'm pretty sure they try real hard to keep the press out. I've seen videos of police guarding their meeting locations and keeping anyone out that hasn't been invited. So, I am curious how a reporter managed to get in and publish this, given that between the Bilderbergers involved in media, they control most of the world's media outlets.

I have a few ideas. I'm not sure what to believe. Maybe the reporter only saw the 'least sensitive' discussions, and was kept away from any of the stuff that forms conspiracy theory. Maybe the story is made up, either a Bilderberg decoy or some guy just trying to get attention. Or maybe this guy is telling the truth, and everything went just as he said. I don't know.

What I do know is that I wouldn't trust the Bilderbergers as far as I could throw a massive box filled with every last member of them.

top topics

join