It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSYOP Stock Footage Shown on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, and can the mods put "Fraud?" after the title of this thread while I go get some popcorn?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by mclarenmp4

OP if you are a real believer of a 9/11 conspiarcy then please spend more of your efforts on uncovering the hard data & not flimsey video's that are editied in such away that it actually discredits the 9/11 truth movement.

You are doing more to harm the truth than actually helping & for that you get no sympathy for me.

I disagree mclarenmp4. I believe that every little bit helps no matter the significance. Your suggestion that he is doing more to harm the truth is without fact or foundation. Those that are trying to expose the fraud of 911 certainly don't want or need your sympathy. Try your Mom. Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration

You're still here? You just like the spankings I guess.

Now I'll read the thread...

Back.

Yep. Looks like all the other [FRAUD!] threads you've crapped-out in the few days. You post some easily refutable non-evidence and meltdown as your "evidence" and nonsensical theories are utterly shredded in easy fashion.

You must enjoy the humiliation. That's the only reason I see for your continuing to return.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don’t really bother picking through your other links from dubious sources like PrisonPlanet or Killtown…but I did take a second to look at this reference:

And an article from the National Security Council talking about TV Fakery for national security matters www.au.af.mil...

You are completely misrepresenting the message of this paper and if all your claims are as off base and flimsy as this one, then every one of the numerous character attacks you’ve received are well met.

This paper is COMPLETELY about the media guiding government decision-making, not the other way around. To put this paper forward as proof that the government manufactures news feeds does not bode well for your credibility.

The following are excerpts from the “CONCLUSIONS” section of this paper:

From THE IMPACT OF THE MEDIA ON NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION MAKING, Douglas V. Johnson II, 1994,p.23

Media impact in itself may not be sufficient to alter government policy.

Here is the minor point that was made about manipulation, and the paper points the finger at media outlets hiring dodgey contractors…

From THE IMPACT OF THE MEDIA ON NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION MAKING, Douglas V. Johnson II, 1994,p.24

It is not yet common knowledge that some news is "doctored" or that what is happening before the camera may be only what is taking place in one small area. As stringers are employed more and more in the Third World, it is increasingly likely that activity may be staged or filmed selectively.

In light of this [sarcasm] sturdy [/sarcasm] foundation that you’ve laid for your theories, it comes as no surprise that your conclusions are utter claptrap like:

All networks were getting military feed, and they brought down an informational cone of silence on the TV News trucks that would normally be covering a big event like 9/11.

Are you actually implying that the LEGION of news reporters in New York on 9/11 all had their signal hijacked by the government and not one, NOT ONE reporter, or producer, or technician found it noteworthy? Not one single emmy-hungry reporter CARED that their feed never made it on the airwaves?

Not to mention the LIBRARY of private footage that was taken…and eyewitnesses. And you’re going to counter all this with poor YouTube videos and incorrectly referenced papers from 1994?

Good luck, my man.

At least you have a way with people…so you have that going for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Essedarius

Are you actually implying that the LEGION of news reporters in New York on 9/11 all had their signal hijacked by the government and not one, NOT ONE reporter, or producer, or technician found it noteworthy? Not one single emmy-hungry reporter CARED that their feed never made it on the airwaves?

I think that a careful review of how the U.S. Government got away with 911 would indeed include this possiblility. On and after 911 absolutey nobody, anywhere, for any reason was going to go against the government provided story. And if you think they would then you have never been a team player and/or ascended to any position of importance.

Not to mention the LIBRARY of private footage that was taken…and eyewitnesses. And you’re going to counter all this with poor YouTube videos and incorrectly referenced papers from 1994?

Its a start, one of many and mistakes will be made. Are you with us or with the terrorists?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
On and after 911 absolutey nobody, anywhere, for any reason was going to go against the government provided story. And if you think they would then you have never been a team player and/or ascended to any position of importance.

And if you think they wouldn't then you have clearly never met a struggling actress wannabe who is biding her time as an onsite live news reporter until she can get her big break and would punch the president in the nose if she thought it would give her something for her reel.

But really, who is even talking about going against the government story? You are implying that not one of these people would say "hey, by the way, did you notice that all of our equipment simultaneously failed on the biggest news reporting day in the history of our country?"

If you believe that then you have never come down from the positions that you've ascended to.

Are you with us or with the terrorists?

Stick to insulting my importance, Mr. Lear.

Please.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was going to respond to IAttackPeople's post, but then I saw his username.

But yeah, stop provoking him. All you are doing is trolling and adding nothing productive to the conversation.

[edit on 6/5/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Who can deny this compelling "evidence". Now that I see this impressive planted evidence, why should we even worry about things like missing buildings and skyscrapers in the wrong place and moving bridges?

You shills have opened my eyes! This bandana proves a plane crashed! Oh praise Jesus! A plane crashed! Praise be!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why look at this compelling evidence of a plane crash!

Notice how it's all nicely stripped, conveniently sized, and delicately planted on that gentle fern. Planted on a plant.

Oh, now you've convinced me the official story is true, all right! Boy oh boy!

And look! A bible survived and opened itself to the Psalms! Now that has to be proof right? killtown.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why look at this compelling evidence of a plane crash!

Since when has anyone said that was proof of one?

Notice how it's all nicely stripped, conveniently sized, and delicately planted on that gentle fern. Planted on a plant.
Oh, now you've convinced me the official story is true, all right! Boy oh boy!

Notice how you haven't said where this one even came from. Jet engine debris however, in New York is reasonable proof.

Of course, I suppose the fact that the crash of United 232 in 1989 never happened, since that was filmed too.

if someone had survived any of the crashes on 9/11, would you call them a liar too?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sure, Apex. If you told me you were on UA 175 and that you survived, I'd be happy to call you a liar.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sure, Apex. If you told me you were on UA 175 and that you survived, I'd be happy to call you a liar.

Does that answer your question?

No, I was wondering if someone had in a hypothetical situation, as that would be an unmistakable evidence that planes were used, beside wreckage of planes, many people there seeing planes etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
ok, let's pretend for a minute, that the footage on every news channel was fake.

can you please tell me what I saw when I saw the second plane hit? what about my friends who saw that second plane hit? what did they see? what about the thousands of people on the streets, in their cars on the ramp into and out of the holland tunnel? what about the people who saw the second plane hit from the windows and terraces and roofs of their apartments?

what the hell did we all see? I was not watching tv that morning. I was at my office, watching the real deal. no way to fake that.

BSREGISTRATION ?

Please will you have the courtesy to address the above question from Crakeur, thankyou?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoomein

Originally posted by Crakeur
ok, let's pretend for a minute, that the footage on every news channel was fake.

can you please tell me what I saw when I saw the second plane hit? what about my friends who saw that second plane hit? what did they see? what about the thousands of people on the streets, in their cars on the ramp into and out of the holland tunnel? what about the people who saw the second plane hit from the windows and terraces and roofs of their apartments?

what the hell did we all see? I was not watching tv that morning. I was at my office, watching the real deal. no way to fake that.

BSREGISTRATION ?

Please will you have the courtesy to address the above question from Crakeur, thankyou?

He can't because all of his posts, all of his BS theories only carry weight if you narrowly focus on what he believes and is telling you.

I love ATS, but BS's threads are the worst examples of SPAM, propaganda and disinformation I have ever seen here. It's unreal that he continues to flood this site with this crap. Where are the mods? There has to be a point where some logic prevails?

BS keeps giving opinions as facts, he ignores logical debate, and posts the most ridiculous photos and videos he can to do what? Piss people off?

There were/are THOUSANDS of eyewitnesses to these events, and he ignores this fact in every preposterous thread he posts...

I believe there are hidden facts surrounding 9/11 but in my opinion there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that BS is close to the "truth"...

The "truth" is out there somwehere, but with these threads make people questioning these events look like morons...

[edit on 5-6-2007 by djdave2010]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You shills have opened my eyes!

I cannot locate where an ATS member has provided that photo in support of a rebuttal to your theory. Could you please help me by showing where this happened?

And if you're going to feel inclined to call me/us a shill, shall I reserve the right to call you a Haupt Henchman?

Thank you.

``````````````````````
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 6/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The TV Fakery dam is breaking and all the lying shills and infiltrators are helpless as their whole little matrix of illusion collapses around them.

Hello , Ive said this in other posts of yours and i swear im not saying this as a jab , but you really do need professional help .. You are paranoid ,
delusional and you live in a fantasy world . Move away from the computer
and seriously seek professional help . Our beloved Government , no matter how godly and powerful , COULD NOT hi-jack camcorder signals or
film or digital cameras .. Im sorry , but it's just imposible . No matter how bad you want it to be so . And by your posts , you want it bad .

````````````````````
Trimmed big quote

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Where exactly where you and describe exactly what you saw please.

It's hard for me to answer your question when you expect me to read your mind. Why don't you tell me what I saw earlier tonight first?

If you give me a highly detailed description of what you saw, it will not only help me give you a good answer, but it could be an important piece of the puzzle.

I have a girlfriend who saw something fly in on a completely contradictory flight path before the second hit, that I think may have been a large cruise missile.

People make the mistake of seeing something in the sky, and then seeing the big fireball, and assuming that what they saw is what was shown on TV.

So give me as much detail as you can: what floor you were on, which building, facing what direction, what color it was, what it sounded like, etc.

Then I'll give you the best answer I can.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey Gen,

I think you seriously need to snip, stop being a snip who believes everything you see on TV, and snip.

Straighten up your own house first and then tell me I need help. Seriously. I don't snip if you think I'm paranoid or not. Stop wasting space on my screen with your personal opinions. You don't know me from Adam, and I know that I know a hell of a lot more about what I'm talking about than you do.

Thanks.

```````````````````

Mod edits for personal attack and use of vulgar language

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and also ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK, if you want to keep this up, just alert a moderator that you're spamming my thread with your personal opinions about my "paranoia". What the hell is a "camcorder signal"?

I'm trained in this stuff, and you're not. If you don't understand a thread, just go read about UFO's or unicorns or bunny rabbits. I'm not posting about "hijacking camcorder signals". Give it a rest. You add no value to this thread. I think you're snip.

[edit on 5/6/07 by masqua]

Hello , Ive said this in other posts of yours and i swear im not saying this as a jab , but you really do need professional help .. You are paranoid ,
delusional and you live in a fantasy world . Move away from the computer
and seriously seek professional help . Our beloved Government , no matter how godly and powerful , COULD NOT hi-jack camcorder signals or
film or digital cameras .. Im sorry , but it's just imposible . No matter how bad you want it to be so . And by your posts , you want it bad .

`````````````````````
Removed persoal attack

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The thread is not labeled FRAUD because it isn't fraud. It's been independently validated. Whether you choose to believe it or not it's still true. Not every new idea is FRAUD and you should know better. Not every new poster here is Nico Haupt either. Why not take the time to learn how to properly analyze video for yourself before you go crying "FRAUD" every ten minutes. For fux sake.

Brian V did this analysis:
that bridge
Submitted by brianv on Sun, 2007-06-03 11:28.

The objects marked "yellow" dont move, the objects marked "red" do. The shot remains the same. No slight camera reposition could account for this shift!

image source:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join