It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Find on the face on mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
After viewing several photos and different renderings on the "Face" in the Cydonia Region, a discovery has been made.
We have found 2 detailed "Alien" Portraits hidden within the "Lion" and "Human" Hoagland Theory images.

With every known image of the face, the Alien is observed. When these pictures and renderings are viewed UPSIDE DOWN, It is then that the image of the "Alien" becomes clearly visible. When viewing the best known rendering of the topography "ala Leer Image" the details become VIVIDLY clear of a "Naked Alien" and a "Spacesuit Alien"

It is in the 1976 Viking Image, the 98 MGS image and the latest and greatest 2001 image. Even the "debunk" images have the Alien in one form or another.
In the simplest form of our theory, the face on Mars is meant to be viewed like a Rubik's Cube.

This the 2001 MGS image:

Now Flip it:

This is the "Leer? Rendering" that has been mirrored to view the "Human"

Now flip it and you can see the "Spacesuit Alien":

This is the mirrored "Lion":

Flip it to reveal the incredibly detailed "Naked Alien":

Take a second to look at the "Naked" and "Spacesuit" alien pictures. Notice how the Spacesuit has corresponding nostril vents. Also observe how the spacesuit is purposely detailed for the high shoulders and long neck as seen on the naked alien. The "phoenix like" medallion and eye slits are of interest as well.
THINK about this for a second; would not a civilization that had the ability to form a mountain not get the most "bang" for their buck? The face in it's "Human" form was just the beginning and was meant to get our attention.

Another prominent feature that stood out was the high "bony" mass from the nostril to the forehead. I remembered something from long ago. I did a little digging around and found this cave painting in Australia.
Coincidence?

Some final notes:
The spacesuit image is haunting me. Can someone find something from antiquity that matches this?

If not mistaken, these new findings are Hyper Dimensionally correct as well.

Oh and because we found it: We shall hence dub the findings as:
"W&C HDF Theory-----W&C Hyper Dimensional Face Theory"

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I have not looked at it that way before. Interesting idea, the last pic of the face that you made looks like an alien on crack.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is this a joke?
Im sick of this stuff.
No logical basis whatsoever. I've seen things that look more like aliens in my cereal.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i think you're trying to hard....nevermind. I know you are trying way too hard.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Is this a joke?
Im sick of this stuff.
No logical basis whatsoever. I've seen things that look more like aliens in my cereal.

lol I thought the same thing! I still firmly believe in the lion/man

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In all honesty I think you are looking for things that do not exist.

I honestly do not see anything, in fact this entire thread seems like a joke.

You want to believe so much your seeing things, it seems.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I believe that there is indeed a human face there, especially in light of the apparently artificial context the "plateau" is in. There are five-sided pyramids built in a town square-type configuration. But I think the alien faces are not there. You have to really strain to see anything at all and once you do it doesn't look like anything until someone tells you what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here are the same pictures posted above but flipped for easy viewing without my "guides".

I must say that I am rather suprised with the haters. Why even bother comming to a board like this if you keep a closed mind?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Possibilities

I must say that I am rather suprised with the haters. Why even bother comming to a board like this if you keep a closed mind?

I've got a very open mind. In fact, I practically admitted the Face is part of an artificial temple complex! At the same time, the best thing we can do to Deny Ignorance is to have a high standard of proof. I do not believe that Skunk Works should be immune to this standard.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First things first. As soon as we can verify water on the planet, then we can find out if this is a temple or not, then we can find the Martian Coke and Pepsi bottling plants.

I know they have 'em. I just know it.....

Seriously, this is so outlandish and over-the-top incredible that it wipes the floor with most people's minds. An artificially created structure on Mars means an awful lot had to happen between the "folks" who did it, and who we are here on Earth. Nevermind what life was before it left Mars and how it got here. How big is that face?

This isn't just a few pages turned in a Robert Heinlein novel and we've found ourselves in the body of a game show host sort of thing that is being proposed with this face....if it is a face.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25
First things first. As soon as we can verify water on the planet, then we can find out if this is a temple or not, then we can find the Martian Coke and Pepsi bottling plants.

I know they have 'em. I just know it.....

Seriously, this is so outlandish and over-the-top incredible that it wipes the floor with most people's minds. An artificially created structure on Mars means an awful lot had to happen between the "folks" who did it, and who we are here on Earth. Nevermind what life was before it left Mars and how it got here. How big is that face?

This isn't just a few pages turned in a Robert Heinlein novel and we've found ourselves in the body of a game show host sort of thing that is being proposed with this face....if it is a face.

I just calls-em-like I sees 'em, man. I've looked at the whole Cydonia region and to me it looks a lot like Teotihuacan here on Earth. Water, pfft, that's old news man, we have significant frozen ice caps on both poles and a lot of evidence of permafrost. Now, what does it all mean? Well, that's a million dollar question and a real solid case for manned exploration of our red neighbor.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

I just calls-em-like I sees 'em, man. I've looked at the whole Cydonia region and to me it looks a lot like Teotihuacan here on Earth. Water, pfft, that's old news man, we have significant frozen ice caps on both poles and a lot of evidence of permafrost. Now, what does it all mean? Well, that's a million dollar question and a real solid case for manned exploration of our red neighbor.

Dude, we don't have the water in hand, or even any sensor, physical sensor from a craft, that can verify if it is indeed water.

So until we confirm exactly a) how deep those frozen ice caps are, b) how much water they are representative of over the entire life span of that planet, c) if the liquid is not a mixed liquid including other elements....

Manned exploration does one thing very well: galvanize humans here on Earth as to the importance of actually being there.

As far exploration by unmanned vehicles and probes, so far we have only continued to increase our ability to collect real information in almost real time by remote.

It can only get better for unmanned. There have been some problems with the faster, smaller, cheaper doctrine, but things can be refined.

I say send people to Mars, but only when we know for sure there is water.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey Man,

I appreciate the fact that you really took the time to try and spell things out. I have to agree with everyone else, you can see into anything. Im not against buildings or statues being on the face of mars. If I am to believe it, I really need to see things clearly.

That being said, I think Mars does support life. Whether or not we can see it on the surface doesnt mean it isn't there. People witness things here on this planet (Earth) all the time that they can't explain. This respect should be upheld as a measure to all bodies in our galaxie could potentially hold life. Who says the beings on Jupitor aren't made of GAS!

Nuff Said!

Spelling Edit.
[edit on 4-6-2007 by Here Now]

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow... talk about seeing into something!

Here's my take on these 'faces'...

Firstly, its painfully obvious that the Cydonia region on Mars DOESN'T depict a face, but actually an old wireless.

The Leer rendering you refer to is DEFINITELY not an alien, and is instead the his royal Holeyness Spongebob.

And finally the last image you posted is in fact Zordon from the original series of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Sigh... do you see where I'm going with this? You can see literally anything in those images, no matter how random and outlining them makes it even harder to make one's own judgements on them.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Is this a joke?
Im sick of this stuff.

Agreed. Taking a rock and painting a smiley face over it with paint doesn't consistute evidence of anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
fake all these images are fake i mean these things are so far away from our planet that i cant think that far and its so damn easy to fake pictures like this

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Not to sound like a sheet but how many different faces are we going to see from these same ole mars pics? I personally like the sponge bob one the best

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Those mirrored pictures look just like a Rorschach inkblot test.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balboa
Those mirrored pictures look just like a Rorschach inkblot test.
Exactly, those tests are used precisely because the user can see what he wants to see in them. Just as the OP wants to see the face which is not there.

The only real face Ive ever seen on a landscape is the one of the Indian in the desert which is scarily good and even that is a product of a random formation.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

no hating..those mirrored images look pretty cool and interesting to me. but the ones with the yellow outlines you drew in don't really make sense to me.kinda funny actually but im not trying to be mean or anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join