It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN TV Fakery: Still Photos become "exclusive video"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They faked the videos to hide the exact means by which the towers were destroyed. It wouldn't look good to put something in the video archives that would prove Osama had nothing to do with 9/11. It wouldn't look good to see FEMA helicopters and UAV's flying all around the towers.

It's the same reason a safecracker puts a picture of a safe in front of the security camera.

9/11 was a media hoax to get the American People to support an invasion of Afghanistan. Would YOU have supported the invasion of Afghanistan if they hadn't told you that silly story about a caveman there defeating the mighty US military? Are you really so ignorant that you think Boeing 767's can disappear off radar? If you are, shame on you! Smarten up.

Originally posted by USAFSF
Well here's another question i have to ask. Why fake the videos? What did anyone gain by faking videos that show exactly what eye witness accounts say happened?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok, what exactly do you think happened that day? You have lost me, are you really implying that nothing struck the towers or are you saying that a plane did strike them, but explosives or something else brought them down?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm saying they aired fake video and they had a bunch of scripted interviews with George Shultz, Henry Kissenger, and other trusted Bush cronies all lined up and ready to go to convince the world that we got attacked by terrorists.

No planes crashed anywhere on 9/11 as far as I can tell. The evidence for that was TV news footage which has been completely discredited at 911logic.blogspot.com, killtown.blogspot.com, 911researchers.com and other places. They haven't produced the serial numbered parts and even the BTS records show that the planes weren't flying.

I don't know exactly how they blew up the towers, but I do know the videos they showed on TV were fake.

Ok, what exactly do you think happened that day? You have lost me, are you really implying that nothing struck the towers or are you saying that a plane did strike them, but explosives or something else brought them down?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Im reaching here,but is thread stating planes DIDNT hit the WTCs?
If thats the case,I have to disagree.
Even if the towers were brought down due to controlled demolition or thermite,2 planes still hit the WTC towers 1 & 2 on Sept 11th.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is really a thread saying the 9/11 videos they showed on TV are fake. In theory, they could have used fake videos to hide some other type of planes crashing, for example. I don't think that's the case, but proving that the videos are fake doesn't prove whether or not they used plane crashes.

I think it's more likely that they used military hardware like missiles and explosives, but I'm not addressing that in this thread. I can prove the videos are fake though, and so can you.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know maybe it's just me, but I am not going to ignore every piece of real evidence that is out there, the eye witness accounts, and the fact that I saw a plane hit the twin towers live on tv like the rest of the world. i refuse to ignore all this, and believe in some crazy theory like this that has no evidence whatsoever to back it's claims. Like I said a million times, too many people saw this happen live! It happened, I'm not saying that terrorists did it, I'm not saying that planes brought down the towers, thats my personal beliefs but believe whatever you want to believe. I am stating a fact however when I say, 2 planes crashed into the twin towers on that fateful day.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes, it is just you. You saw fake video live on TV and you want to use the fact that you saw it to say it's not fake? Please.

I saw Powell tell the UN there were WMD in Iraq on live TV. That doesn't make it true. The videos are fake. The fact that you saw them on TV doesn't make them real. Wake up. It's amazing that you would post something as goofy as "the fact that I saw a plane hit the twin towers live on tv like the rest of the world." as if that makes the video real.

YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD SAW FAKE VIDEO ON TV!

I don't know maybe it's just me, but I am not going to ignore every piece of real evidence that is out there, the eye witness accounts, and the fact that I saw a plane hit the twin towers live on tv like the rest of the world. i refuse to ignore all this, and believe in some crazy theory like this that has no evidence whatsoever to back it's claims. Like I said a million times, too many people saw this happen live! It happened, I'm not saying that terrorists did it, I'm not saying that planes brought down the towers, thats my personal beliefs but believe whatever you want to believe. I am stating a fact however when I say, 2 planes crashed into the twin towers on that fateful day.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
But thousands of people in NYC saw it happen in person. I guess your theory makes more sense, somehow the perps of this crime got every news agency worldwide to go along with this scheme. They must have also brainwashed the thousands who saw it live, the countless eye witness accounts, the phone calls to loved ones. You're right, your theory makes much more sense, it was a huge scheme that involved thousands of people and you are the only person who has uncovered this. Wow, how dumb are we?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSFWhat about the thousands of eye witnesses that saw it happen?

Link? Source? Evidence?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ooook i gotta ask so does that mean that The Naudet brothers filming the documentary about the firefighters were in on it too is there footage of the plane hitting also a fake?

i would insert youtube video here if i could figure out how but i'm sure youve seen it so are they in on it also?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Link? Source? Evidence?

Ditto Link? Source? Evidence?

That there wasnt?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSFWhat about the thousands of eye witnesses that saw it happen?

Link? Source? Evidence?

Are you really serious?? Hold on I gotta quit laughing. Let me get this straight, you want me to show you evidence that two planes struck the twin towers? Or you want evidence that people in New York City saw it happen? You got to be kidding me

Show me one piece of evidence that two planes did not strike the towers.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
I can prove the videos are fake though, and so can you.

Please do so, but don't count me as a participant therein.

In my opinion, the integrity of said "videos" is of no relevance whatsoever as to the actualities which took place on 9-11. The pursuit to "prove" such is nothing more than a mislead, misguided, and pathless journey to nowhere ... based on the Many, Many, Many personal videos and EyeWitness testimonies alone!

Not everyone viewed the happenings on 9-11 via TV. Thousands were unfortunately subjected to a first hand experience. Eyes Upon, if you will.

Do their accounts suppport "TV fakery"?
Do their accounts support "no planes"?

While I won't attempt to speak for anyone in particular, I do feel the resounding response would afford little if any suport for that which you claim.

All that aside:
Good luck, and all the best in your efforts to "get the word out".

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Maybe I'm not grasping it, but I see no evidence that planes did not crash into the twin towers. All evidence points towards planes crashing into them.

Really? What evidence is that, besides the TV footage, and hearsay from people around the web?

I would have wrote what you have, 2 months ago (yes, im new to the no-plane idea), without questioning it..but ask yourself, what evidence do you really have that planes crashed into the towers?

We all know everyone saw the plane hit the tower... just like those people all saw the plane hit the Pentagon..

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OK so explain the people who saw it first hand, remember this is NYC there were a lot of people who witnessed this. How do you explain all these people who saw the same thing? Mass hysteria? Delusions?

[edit on 2-6-2007 by USAFSF]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_it

Link? Source? Evidence?

Ditto Link? Source? Evidence?

That there wasnt?

I'm not the one making the claim.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Let's move on to the next level...

Revisionism at it's finest... Towers? What towers?

I would think any claim that there were no eyewitnesses to the the events of 9/11 are strictly of the tongue and cheek variety... Though need for sarcasm in this case escapes me.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Link? Source? Evidence?

Are you really serious?? Hold on I gotta quit laughing. Let me get this straight, you want me to show you evidence that two planes struck the twin towers? Or you want evidence that people in New York City saw it happen? You got to be kidding me

Show me one piece of evidence that two planes did not strike the towers.

I want you to back up your "thousands of eye witnesses that saw it happen" claim. Where did you pull this number out of besides your you-know-what?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
All of the live 2nd hit footage shows the WABC shot which is totally fake.

No plane crash video was shown live anywhere in the world on any network.

I saw it on YouTube, but I can't seem to find it right now. (I can't figure out how it's tagged.
) But you can see NY1's live coverage here:
www.ny1.com...

Click on "View 'A Day In Time' Retrospective". It's on the second page.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
C'mon KillTown !?

Hundreds? Thousands? ... Why argue semantics? ... especially with the amount of research that You, yourself have attested to having done. (?)

If only those who chose to leave after the first strike, the numbers would be in the hundreds, let alone the "spectators" gathering on the streets. However, morbid it may seem, I'm sure you're aware of the "gawking" nature that we humans Do tend to exercise in situations such as these. (?)

In all honesty, this is seeming more and more a concerted effort to "bring here" that which has been cast aside elsewhere. My opinion, mind you, but that's what I'm seeing.

[edit: "n" in semantics]

[edit on 2-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join