It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes in U.S. already???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That interview is really old. First of all the "terrorist" mentions Ari Flicher as white house press secratary (which he no longer is).

And it also says bin laden is in good health with his commanders including Khalid Mohammad who has been arrested.

Nor has Al qaeda ever given that much detail into an attack, it is not their style. It would be foolish of them to give out that much information.

Very hard to believe in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It saids so on the website. Besides it just doesn't make sense that their plans would be made so open by one of the high ranking officials.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
welcome to the re-run of the cold war ! which was basically a well run propaganda campaign with the main aim of scaring everyone into thinking something bad was always around the corner.. and only going in and killing more little brown people would the problem be solved ( of course subsitute the brown people for soviets ).

ps. and "the sum of all fears" was the most cliche pile o` crap I have ever seen! how old was the original story? it must have been from about 1990 or earlier...

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by eRnie]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am sure that is the question the NSC would dearly love to answer. From the way they have acted from the very beginning of this drama it would appear that they do believe there is a possibility of at least one device in CONUS. I cite the disposition of NEST Teams, the activation of Mount Weather and other "continuing government" sites, the movements of senior officials and the fact that the VP is often being squirreled away in a bunker. This may all be phoney but it sure gives the appearence that they think it is a real possibility.

Here's an added bit of speculative paranoia, what happened to the suitcase bombs that were supposedly cached in the US during the cold war for use by Spetnaz sleeper cells that were known to exist. Did they take them home, turn them in, sell them?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliceinwonderland
It saids so on the website. Besides it just doesn't make sense that their plans would be made so open by one of the high ranking officials.

True ...

A second reader of the website, actually someone who found an earlier version of this particular page, sent a link to a page that suggests the following is a hoax. See www.snopes.com/rumors/nukes.htm for details on why this is likely a hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I agree that this was a hoax.But it still does not explain the NCA running around like chickens without heads. They could be scared or carrying out their" Northwoods" script. I guess time will tell.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i think it is more like wishful thinking from this guy, would
not the pakistani gov be worried about 2 missing nukes ???

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan

Originally posted by samfashow
Have you ever seen the movie The Sum of All Fears???
they hide the bomb in a cigarete machine out side a football game. It is not a matter of how to hide it but to build and transport it.

yea, i saw that movie,but i dont remember the part about it being hidden in a cig machine. i must have been intoximicated.

but still, thats not something easy to hide downtown in a big city. do you really think they have the balls to nuke us?

They had the balls to hijack two planes and ram them into the towers.. whats to stop them from nuking us? It goes to show they dont fear death in the least. And to reply to the persons reply about why havent they detonated the bombs yet if they have been here for two years. Simple.. They had been planning the 9/11 attack for quite some time. If they let the bombs go before then, and Al-Quida took credit for it, the American security would go up 1000 fold, just like it did right after 9/11, there would have been no way they could have pulled off the attacks. With these bombs already in place, they have nothing to worry about, in regards of getting caught. Im sure more than one person is able to detonate these things... My friends say " Bah, there is no way the world will end in our life time." but Im sure every generation says that, but which one will be wrong? I am begining to believe more and more it will be this generation, if nor a few generations down the road with all the crap going on now.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
more likely dirty bombs from material from a reactor here than 2 bombs from paki

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
more likely....there are no bombs. This whole idea is ridiculous, do you really think that anyone could sneak a nuclear bomb into the country, and then keep it hidden for two years before detonating it..? The whole idea of terrorism is to keep people in fear, and it looks like they are succeding with so much widespread paranoia and panic.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the idea of the bombs being placed before 9/11, actually is a smart move. think of the terrorists trying to sneak a bomb into the US after that, it'd be nearly impossible. as for the bombs being found, that's also nearly impossible. the size of a fridge. look around you, how many places could you fit something the size of a fridge?
as for them having the balls to do such a thing, of course they do. people that believe in a cause will do anything to help that cause, apparent with 9/11... i dont think its so much a question anymore of will it happen, but more a question of when and where. and if you think this whole idea is ludicrous, and think it'd be impossible for them to keep it hidden for that long, take into consideration that once the bomb is in place, there isnt much else to talk about, until they decide to detonate it. so with that said and done, think about how much intel there is out there and how long it takes to process it, in the event that they decided to detonate, how long would it take for a US official to get that information, then how long to decipher it, then how long to find the bomb?

given, i am an american, and i am proud to be. but our country doesnt have the greatest track record (box cutters getting onto airplanes, anyone?) we are not invincible, pull your heads out of your ass's, and hope for the best.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Messsiahhh]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
if a nuke goes off in america it will suicde for every single terroist group aorund the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Terroists are just pawns, with narrow minds, have no idea that their really enemy is the ones that fund them.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
if a nuke goes off in america it will suicde for every single terroist group aorund the world.

do you really think the US will be able to launch an defensive campaign to retaliate terrorists, if millions and millions of people have been murdered? if such an event were to take place, we'd have more problems to worry about, than dropping troops in 15 more countries across the world. you're also forgetting that maybe they are creating a death sentance for themselves, but that's something they dont mind, as long as they accomplish their goal of destroying us.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.atsnn.com...
DrudgeReport
Well could the truth be coming out??

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
more likely dirty bombs from material from a reactor here than 2 bombs from paki

Thats spot on!! Why import material, when there is plenty in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Terroists are just pawns, with narrow minds, have no idea that their really enemy is the ones that fund them.

U.S. funds many terrorist groups.. at least that's what they said in that Outer Line document.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
If these were in place before 9/11, why didn't AQ detonate them when they were getting smacked around in Afghanistan?

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Esoterica]

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Esoterica]

[size 6]BECAUSE IT WASN'T AL QUAIDA THAT WAS GETTING SMACKED AROUND IN AFGHANISTAN. IT WAS AFGHANISTAN AND THE TALIBAN REGIME THAT WAS GETTING SMACKED AROUND IN AFGHANISTAN.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Loki]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
And because it wasn't al qaeda that created 9/11

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That is also true. Good job, Liblam.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join