It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh summons UFO's..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
strange, to say the least..

here's a video of a man who can summon UFO's. What they are, I don't know, is it a sphere of light, is it an intergalatic space vehicle.

other video's of this man with ufo's in the sky on the net, but this one shows him filmed by televisionguys.

man.. not all is uncovered yet.

telepatic contact? bcause they say it's with voices in his head.?

and then they dissapeared......

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The only thing Mr Prophet summon's on command is balloons. Sorry to burst your's

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 1-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
hey, you've got a warn, troll :p

hmm, balloons ey, talking about coincidence, eeeey

well, nah, I don't fall for that one.

it must have been quite a coincidence then.

I still wonder..

[edit on 1-6-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yep, unfortunately Prophet Yahweh has been deemed a fraud on several occasions. He has even managed to fool a news station.

He has a friend release a silver balloon at an appropriate time so that it appears he can command something to appear.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
must have been quite a balloon somehow..

nah, I don't go by the balloon theory.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Maybe you should click the warning and have a look why i got it. Points are very cheap on this forum.

Honestly tho its all balloons no lie.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I looked at it in another way, could be a balloon, as it dissapears it could've just burst.

ah Yahweh, show me the real ones;

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
PY's site seems to have been very recently revamped so I can't get at the old videos, but in some of them there were UFOs that were V-shaped, and other shapes, there was one that for some reason was spinning, rotating around counter-clockwise (??) - and there was one that seemed to respond to his commands, he'd tell it "move to the right" and it would start zipping back and forth, left-to-right!

So some of these UFOs were VERY clearly NOT balloons.....

Dr. Steven Greer says that the ETs have technology that can "tune in" to our consciousness as surely as a radio tunes in to radio signals, so the ETs can be contacted and summoned by means of telepathy.

Should we believe this? I don't know, but PY has sure produced some pretty amazing evidence!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Please post those amazing videos then so we can see that it is not just a balloon every time.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You may try using the ever helpful 'Search' button located at the top of the page, right hand corner.

PY was big news here on ATS for quite some time, with the end result being.... fraud.

I remember there being a collective post containing many sub-posts in regards to the situation at the time.

Quick search yielded over 18 pages of links to PY here on ATS.

If you have some time, lottsa a time, go back to when it first began here on ATS and read through the evidence and fraudulent circumstances that came to light.

It was always a favorite of mine as so many people were awestruck (myself included ) by the initial reports and footage. But then.... the imposers of the meaning 'Deny Ignorance' took a closer look and turned on a few lights.

Its only a matter of time before someone on here finds Jimmy Hoffa, lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
so he's been floatin' around on this board ey.

offcourse it is easy to put it away as fraud, but I've heard before of people being able to just call em up.

quote millerman: Dr. Steven Greer says that the ETs have technology that can "tune in" to our consciousness as surely as a radio tunes in to radio signals, so the ETs can be contacted and summoned by means of telepathy.

yes, I find this amazing. something I could go with. it sounds reasonable to me, offcourse, I am a weirdo... before another one calls me that way, I was the first.

I stand open to this?.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Prophet Yeehaw is nothing but a fake.

Its been debunked over and over again.

The clown with the balloons. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Please post those amazing videos then so we can see that it is not just a balloon every time.

Regard's
Lee

Yes, Lee, recently I have been linking to his site regularly in the various Dr. Greer threads, but as I said his site has been very recently revamped, like in the past day or two, so for the moment at least the videos are not available there.... maybe they are available on Google or Youtube, I don't have the time right now to go look....

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Speaking of videos you have to see this one.
It's on, battle of the UFO prophets! well at least the raelians get strippers.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by squiz]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Millerman i understand dont worry about it
Squiz i really enjoyed that video the start really reminds me of scooby doo.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Having seen an inexplicable sphere close up, I'm not so sure Prophet Yahweh is a fraud. I wonder about those spheres and their purpose.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Clearwater i also have seen a white ball sphere if you will high up. It stayed still then moved then changed direction then stopped again. So i dont deny there existance i simply deny the fact that this man commands them.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
We decided Yahweh was a fraud when he prophesied a huge spaceship would hover over Las Vegas in broad daylight for anyone to see...

Needless to say it didn't happen. Do a search for Yahweh on ATS and you'll see some of the older posts, some of which were quite long.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Suggestion to use the search, as there are TONS of posts regarding Prophet Yahweh....most from around the time of his big announcement, and subsequent failure to produce the promised results.... Just for additional info, as I realize newer members may not be aware of all that's been said on this guy....

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you read and research his WHOLE history, you soon begin to realize that he's a huckster and fraud -- and he's also racist. His reaction to the jeers when he didn't get the huge UFO over Las Vegas that he prophesized was to basically say that it would only show up to the pure in blood and to then comingle his rather ...interesting... interpretation of the Bible with some material that appeared to come from the Koran (or maybe not.)

Here's a rant (dated 2005) from a Christian who interviewed him on radio that briefly mentions some of his ...unusual... theology :
www.satansrapture.com...

In the time period since he was debunked, he's gotten somewhat more extreme. His latest idea that there's a Raelian death squad after him is silly... as many have pointed out, it's VERY easy to find him and if someone wanted him dead, he'd be toast by now.

Bottom line: fraud. Use the search function here and read up on the 2005 material. Even the most fervent believers deconverted after his tower of lies came crashing down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join