It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO fleet was recorded over Peru, Lima in May 2007!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland

But the accurate question would be well... exists technology at the present time to be able to project images in skies of holographic nature, so as we can observe in the video ?. And the answer simply we do not have it, because the source of information at the present time on this subject in concrete is very debatable. At the moment, we left raised the hypothesis. But we return in the beginning. And why to project holographic images in the sky of Lima? Experiments of social control?

This is exactly what I meant with my earlier post. Here's another link to D4rk Kn1ght's prediction for anybody that missed it. Does nobody else see the striking similarity?

This technology exists. It is real. The reason to project these holographic images? Going by D4rk Knight's prediction, that would ultimately be to install fear to the masses and obtain some kind of pseudo control. Going by the amount of people who think these are UFO's (emphasis on objects), I'd say they aren't too far off the mark. And technology never goes backwards. One of the things D4rk Kn1ght also said, was the Plough, or Big Dipper, would be seen to "move". Didn't this one take off Orion, and the Ursula's, pretty well? What better place to test it?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
it does kind of look like a holograph, i mean we could be looking at the testing of project blue beam in front of the masses. They probably pulled this on a community that was known to be religious...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is most definitely the beginning stages of what D4rk Kn1ght stated. Does anyone know if D4rk Kn1ght is still around, because this video along with others describes almost exactly what he mentioned in his posts nearly a year ago, and which are linked too just above...dancing stars. interested to know if he has moved off into hibernation as he stated he would after an event such as this, as it would prove his theory to be true.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
just for the sake of asking, has the any of the respective countries had their Air Force get involved with these "floatillas"? If so, do they just disperse? what happens? Do these incidents happen anywhere other than South American countries?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Apparently these are satellite projected holograms that will be appearing from now until Dec 28 2011, progressively getting more and more intense. So far we have only seen a few cases of dull intensity.

You can read up on it.. Its called Project Blue Beam

[edit on 29-10-2007 by VveaponS2K]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You know whats weird, Ive always had an attraction to Orion, every winter Im happy to see Orion in the sky. (I actually have it tattooed) And another thing, I had a dream a while ago where I was with my family looking up at the sky and we were watching all these crazy lights dancing around in amazement, there didnt seem to be any feeling of danger in the dream I do remember feeling sorta content when I woke up though. Anyway On Oct 28 2011 Ill be outside on my balcony drinking a beer waiting for these lights to show. If people start going crazy then so be it, Ill just be chillin and waiting. Whats the point in running at this point?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well to start off this event is much better than the other proposed UFO videos from Peru going around. They look like the hoaxed balloon UFOs of Mexico, but the newspaper reported that they were also seeing different kinds of shapes like Colares in the 70s.

Here is the OP video.

Here is the main segment.

They look a lot like some kind of sky lanterns in the second video or it's a camera trick. One thing that makes it an important discussion is that they look exactly like the UFOs of 1952. Here are two videos released by the air force of the 1952 UFOs that look identical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join