It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Disinfo?? Time For Change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Im getting tired of all these Anti New World posts that pop up every day on ATS, generally by uninformed people who have a poor take on what is actually going on in the world.
The demonization of forward thinkers and new Age advocates must alter, we are not all sinister individuals who want to do evil in the World, we are modern thinkers, scientists, people who bother to see throught the haze of BS and want a new positive future for the Planet.
Do you really think we can keep going as it is? We are like parasites on this Planet, destroying the enviroment, secular religeous wars, barriers through borders, currencies and language. Poverty everywhere and disgusting crimes against society.
These are the underlying goals of what we need and are the main things we need to achieve in reaching our New World Order.

A World Government: to enact the laws required to satisfy the needs of all peoples. It will have at its disposal the combined forces of the world in order to maintain peace.

A World Parliament: The members of this should be elected by the people in each country, and their election should be confirmed by their respective governments.

A World Code Of Law: based on justice for individuals and for nations.

A World Tribunal: Its decision will be binding on all parties.

World Police Force: An international police force must be created, dedicated to upholding justice with complete impartiality.

Universal Equality: Everyone must have the right to education and to be equal before the law. There must be a universal bill of human rights.

A World Language: A world language will be either chosen or invented. This will be taught in all the schools of each country, in addition to the mother tongue of the region.

Can anyone tell me these ideals are not good? that wouldnt benefit the Planet long term? The Pros far outway the cons imho.

This is the Vision we wish for the future of humanity.

A world that is united and living in peace and harmony with all of nature.

Everyone follows in life, what excites them the most - the things that bring them joy, with integrity, conviction and trust.

Everyone recognises their personal value and how they always fit in perfectly with the whole.

Everyone supports the whole and the whole supports them.

Everyone has a state of personal health that could only have dreamed about a few decades ago. This resulted from the discovery of how the body heals itself, optimal nutrition and new technology.

The world's energy needs are now supplied from a source that was only recognised to exist around the turn of the century. This energy is known by several different names - Zero Point Energy (ZPE), Enhanced Energy, Space Energy, New Energy; Free Energy, Super Energy and many others. ZPE is inexpensive, inexhaustible, non-polluting, portable and is derived from natural sources.

Noiseless vehicles travel safely at super-high speeds over land and sea. They are guided by on-board NAV (satellite) navigational systems and utilise ZPE as their fuel. This makes it easy for people to travel anywhere in the world and also commute to and from remote areas to their place of occupation.

The economic system is a new process that allows people to live their lives the way they want to whilst being of service to others.

The old taxation system has now been replaced by a very simple and inexpensive method. Governments simply allocate themselves a 'slice' of the national pie instead of picking up all the 'crumbs' the way they used to. The amount allocated is predetermined from a formula that is varied, as and when required.

Food and wealth are now evenly distributed throughout the planet. There are no longer any scarcities - there is enough for everyone's needs. This has resulted from the non-limiting economic system, the automated manufacturing systems, the abundance of clean energy, efficient transportation and above all societies new attitude of peace, goodwill and inter-cooperation.

Forests of the world have largely been re-planted and many of the original fauna and flora species are now recovering.

Farmland soils have been replenished with 'concentrated humus' processed from brown coal, organic compost from recycled waste and natural mineral-rock additives. Chemical fertilisers are no longer used and have been replaced with occasional applications of rock dust mixed with soil microbes that slowly release plant nutrients. A system of multiple cropping is now common practice allowing plants to flourish in a symbiotic way that minimises pest and disease attack.

With the advent of ZPE, huge irrigation projects became possible that permitted food to be grown in formerly non-productive areas.

Petroleum oil and black coal are now used exclusively for manufacturing raw materials that are used to produce building and other materials - all of which are recycled - for example, a 'superwood' that was developed in the 1990's. Additionally, there are new agricultural non-food crops that are being phased-in that provide chemicals for industry that were previously obtained from oil and coal.

All waste products are either recycled or used for other productive purposes that are themselves recyclable. Land and water have now been cleansed - thanks to microbiological and electromagnetic technologies that were pioneered in the 1990's. Nuclear power is no longer used and all radioactive wastes have been neutralised or otherwise made safe using an encapsulating technology developed late in the last century.

Governmental bodies are exclusively serving bodies. Society has much more say in what governments do through the means of 'electronic voting' - as a type of referendum - as and when needed.

Population growth has now slowed and decentralised. Many people have moved from the city environments into areas that were formerly considered uninhabitable or too far away from their livelihood.

Education is focused on developing the students natural abilities. Personal growth and well-being are priorities and support is given when and where needed to accomplish this.

Artists are able to perform with the confidence that they are always supported in their chosen endeavour. Plentiful leisure time is available making it possible for everyone to appreciate their favourite form of art and other forms of recreation.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah, IF the NWO would be enacted as you've outlined I'd have no problem whatsoever being a team player. But that's the problem, history has shown large concentrations of power tend to behave according to the controllers best interest at the expense of the governed, if not immediately, inevitably.

To what extremes would the govt police force/military go to ensure "peace"?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It is true my friend, some of the methods used have been the wrong choice..
But not everyone that follows this way of thinking is to blame, you cannot tar all of us with the same brush.
Certain people need weeding out and certain methods need alterations. But the public at large do not want to be bothered with such things, they want to carry on with their mundane, unreal existence without being bothered. That is why sometimes it takes a big event to be able to change a mindset. Wether you agree or disagree with this is the relevant matter, but the questions have been posed on how to initiate these changes, and some of the senior people try to put these plans in to operation in the way people can identify with. Natural disasters, Wars, Terrorist attacks. I personally agree only partially with such methods. What is the alternative? Do you think the population of the world would be happy in drawing straws to be amongst the 33.3% that will stay alive?
and the rest just walk along jovially to voluntary Euthanasia?, do you think people will hand over their religions?, their soverieighnty? their language?, just on the premise that their Children and Grandchildren will benefit? Do you think the people would believe what is going to happen to the world in the next few years if you told them? of course not.
People are distressed by, but understand natural disasters and War.
It is a horrible thing, but what is worse, out and out destruction? Or a people united with a growing realization of conscience, with Patriocism for their planet, our world.. Earth, and the end of Hunger, poverty, terrorism, war, religion. Replaced with a growing awakening and the Phoenix rising out of Opression in to a New World... A New Awakening...
Regards

Dae

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, Im with Stale Cracker, dont confuse Utopia (freedom from NWO) with NWO; the NWO has never had interests like the ones you have outlined, their interests are... well look around you, we are living in it.

You do have some lovely ideas, quite like a lot of mine, what youre talking about is a New World Wisdom.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The points i outline in the original post are the recognised goals of the said NWO.
It is the methods of achieving said goals, we do not totally agree with.

It has been agreed upon that we need to cull 66.6% of the Worlds Population. The way that has been decided is by WW3. Maybe it is the best way, i dont know. 9/11 was a symbolic beginning for WW3, from that day, the destruction of Islam & Judaeism and the break up of the USA, as well as the reduction of the Worlds population by 66.6% was set in stone, that was the timeline we chose. I cannot comment on whether this was the correct course of action, but the end goal is a positive one. Our world was never going to be allowed to have its security comprimised. And even though certain things may seem ruthless and evil, all is actually being done to save us and our planet, and for our adaptation of consciousness.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You dont understand a lot about people from different parts of the world do you FP.
Have you travelled much? because if you have you have learned little from it.
You seem to know little about International Politics.
And you seem to know nothing about human psychology.

People from different cultures think and act differently, thats the wonderfull thing about human beings, we are all different.

I dont want to be ruled by a system that you, or someone in Outer Mongolia likes. I want to be ruled by someone who looks, speaks, eats, dresses and thinks like me.
I despise the integration of the UK into the EU as its being manipulated by a few people for their benefit.
A world Government? not a chance pal and Ill fight to the death to stop any idiocy like that happening.
You shove your new World Order.

Vive la difference!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am afraid there is little choice in the matter. It is what happens. Secularism will be abolished. The dawn of a New Age is upon us. It will be ushered in regardless. It will not be the sinister evil you imply. The future of Humanity is at stake, and our awakening will not be halted or stopped, what will be, will be.
Embrace the future, embrace the New Age and discard the shackles of our prison. Big, big changes are afoot, it is bigger than one man, one faith or one movement, all the pieces are in place...Failure is not an option. The Universal consciousness will be like a Phoenix risen, humanity must and will step up.
Regards

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
if the people of the world were actually capable of living like you described, Fowl, there would be no need for this NWO, one world government, or ANY government at all. IF this 33% or what ever disappeared people would continue to breed and the population would have to be purged again.

It will have at its disposal the combined forces of the world in order to maintain peace.

if all the forces are on the same side, wouldn't we already be at peace? Or is this be to stop people from trying to have a voice or change the government when they have faild to "satisfy the needs of all peoples"

the NWO you speak of sounds great in theory, though

[edit on 31-5-2007 by ThaDewd]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
I am afraid there is little choice in the matter. It is what happens. Secularism will be abolished. The dawn of a New Age is upon us. It will be ushered in regardless. It will not be the sinister evil you imply. The future of Humanity is at stake, and our awakening will not be halted or stopped, what will be, will be.

Rubbish, utter rubbish

[
Embrace the future, embrace the New Age and discard the shackles of our prison. Big, big changes are afoot, it is bigger than one man, one faith or one movement, all the pieces are in place...Failure is not an option. The Universal consciousness will be like a Phoenix risen, humanity must and will step up.
Regards

Proof?? Evidence? or do you just have these dreams on a regular basis.

Good God man, the world cant even agree on cutting emission and you think they will agree to a World government?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It has been agreed for years, longer than you can imagine. 9/11 was used as the fuse...
Ridicule me all you want... but it will seem less funny by November 2007. I cannot say things will not be traumatic, but the end reward will be like nothing ever before, seen or achieved.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It has been agreed for years, longer than you can imagine. 9/11 was used as the fuse...
Ridicule me all you want... but it will seem less funny by November 2007. I cannot say things will not be traumatic, but the end reward will be like nothing ever before, seen or achieved.

Can I have your word that if things are the same on 01 December that you will post a formal apology to all?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

Can I have your word that if things are the same on 01 December that you will post a formal apology to all?

Yes sir, you have my word.. until that moment could you refrain from the immaturity? i doubt you will have to wait till November to realize the error on your part, the longer this year moves on, the more my words will make sense. I am not here to preach, convert or even to warn, i am just saying that not all New World thinking or movements are evil or even wrong, the common goal is the same, but the methods are very different.
Regards, and Peace

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As long as there is corruption, greed and selfishness in man's hearts, a world utopia can never be acheived. Local governments can't even get it straight. What makes you think the whole world can be governed honestly and with integrity?

I also don't understand why you keep using the word "we" as if you are some world leader posting on ATS. Silly.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is all idiocy. It's ridiculous to assume that this would benefit anybody.

World Government = Terrible idea. At least if i don't like one countrys rules, i can go to another country. In a world government everything would be the same so lets say abortions were illegal in the US..they'd be illegal everywhere. Same goes for things like gay marraige, stem cell research, marijuana, and countless other things. The problem is the government can just be cool about things, so you would eradicate the FREEDOM TO CHOOSE HOW YOU LIVE. If i didn't like USA's stem cell research laws, and wanted to move to another country where they were working on stem cell research..i couldn't. You would also ban any gay couple from getting married in any place on earth, and effectivley destroy the few good places where you can smoke in peace.

World parlement = 10 familys controling the world. How would anyone go about rising to the level to be a president or something? You'd have a small handful of people running billions. That's to much power for a small group of people. What happens when we don't like our candidate? Our selections would be either to much or to little. Unless you have 10 candidates up for each position (which would be confusing) you would effectivley have 2 or 3 people..ment to govern entire contenents and areas of the world. Again, it's to much power for a small group of people, and limits the choices we as humanity have.

World code of law. Worst idea of the group. Much like world government, this means that what happens in one country, happens in all. Screw that the whole point of having a world is that if you don't like how one territory lives, you can go to another. This is utter BS because the you'd get no peace anywhere, because you couldn't go to canada or something to get gay married..Again, this takes away our INDIVIDUALITY.

World tribunal = bad for the same reasons world parlement and government are.

World police force. Oh great...so now i can get beat up by racist cops in USA, AND CANADA??? Wow thanks so much! Terrible idea because we have to much police as it is. The police are not serving their duties any more. It's not about protect and serve, it's about getting that drug money, and keeping everyone in fear. The last thing we need is every cop on the face of the world united against one cause. Again, this takes away any sort of distinction of us as human beings.

Universal equality = BS. You'll never achieve this. Unless you have a plan to wipe out Poverty, Disease, Police Brutality, Famine, Racism, Corruption, Greed, Sexism, Classism, and pretty much any other thing that people can be separated by..you'll never achieve this. This is dullusional. Universal equality will only come when people relize that other people have the right to live however they see fit, as long as they don't harm another human being. Universal equality? Get real.

World Language = NWO can get bent on this one. I'm not learning another language, and anyone who comes into my country should be required by law to learn mine. Besides you can stay in your own country if you don't wish to adapt. Language is one of the biggest things that separates us as humans, and to lose unique languages is to lose our identity as humans. Oh but that's right..you don't want individuals..you just want mind controlled slaves with chips in their hands right? Good obedient pets.

Well on a side note, nothing you say will ever come to pass. You forget a crucial piece of fact. No one person, or group of people..will let humanity be enslaved in the way you wish it to be with these laws. There will be a hero or group of heroes that will put an end to your BS when the time is right. That person, or group..will be the ones who will lead all of humanity to a better life, and a higher purpouse.

SEcondly..the fact you say things like "oh watch what happens in november" and "9-11 was the starter" proves to me you are most likey an internet tough guy, or conspirocy nut that is simply trying to get people to be afraid, because you know how gullible people on ATS can be. When december, Janauary, and the next 20 years go by without a drastic event, i'll laugh. Look how many years it was between pearl harbor and 911. Think how many years it will be from 911, until the next attack. Terrorist attacks are Rare in the US, and really only happen once a generation, if that.

You do not control the world, you are not aligned with the NWO (if there even is such a thing)..and i for one don't buy your line of bull. Good luck with that whole world domination, and enslaving humanity thing though.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We are all the same, no-one is different, we are all part of a universal consciousness..But you are also exactly right, it has not worked before and i understand the question, why would it work in the future..
The answer is not simple, but i believe in order for us to move on to the next level of existance, we must stop the tyranny, discard the individual religions and secularism.
When i speak "we" i speak for humankind, for our continued existance, for our increasing awareness.
We as a World need to be Patriotic for Us as a World..
Sovereignity is no longer acceptable, it doesnt work. We have all seen what happens when a Sovereign nation goes renegade, it can jeapordise peace in the whole world, this would never happen under a one Government World.
I also say We because i will help in achieving these goals as best as i can. People are working towards this New Age all over the World. From Lightworkers to Worldleaders, from the Media and Corporations, even the Church..
Oh they know its coming... They dont try to stop it.. Why? because they know it will be so. Thankfully we have not much choice in the matter, WE never have.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh the Innocence of Youth

I see the brain washing of the sheep...or should I say fowl is already beginning. Your Utopian dream state will wear off, as you realize that it will never happen as you would like it to. The cold hard facts is that this future that you would usher in is one of a cold hard life. The NWO is about control for the elite, not what is best for mankind. You say you are tired of all of the NWO haters. I say I am tired of all of the cows being led up the ramp to the slaughter house who keep trying to tell me that Eden is on the other side of the door.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Spawwn , thankyou for your comments, they are expected and even appreciated, but let me clear one thing up for you.

SEcondly..the fact you say things like "oh watch what happens in november" and "9-11 was the starter" proves to me you are most likey an internet tough guy, or conspirocy nut that is simply trying to get people to be afraid, because you know how gullible people on ATS can be. When december, Janauary, and the next 20 years go by without a drastic event, i'll laugh. Look how many years it was between pearl harbor and 911. Think how many years it will be from 911, until the next attack. Terrorist attacks are Rare in the US, and really only happen once a generation, if that.

I am not saying a Terrorist attack will happen in November, i am telling you by November that my words will make a lot more sense, that the realities of WW3 that you will be able to trace back to 9/11 as the fuse will be very visible.
You can laugh at me all you want, but give it a chance for me to be proven wrong by my own words. By then i believe my post will be taken in a different way as you did today.
It is always worthwhile to hear peoples views, i respect them and i respect your right to make them.
Peace

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi Royal76, you must of taken me out of context as i am not a youth.. Peace be with you brother, the New age will be glorious and fantastic. We will be as one..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No 'we' wont

You might have these delusions but please stop referring to others as if you had support.

You dont.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You are very mistaken, there is more support than you realise..... I am not asking for support or to convert anyone, it is not my interest. There are a lot of sensible people on ATS, and not all of them are narrowminded enough to think the NWO just means 1 sinister shadow group, there are many people in the world pushing for this change, many of good people who recognise we can no longer carry on the way we are.
Change is essential, whether you are an influential character that is Pro change or one who will be dragging their heels, it is of little relevance to me, as far as i am concerned it has all ready hapened and is happening, we are past the point of no return. Hold on tight it will be a tough, fast ride. It is up to you how you play it, not me. Either way, i wish you well in what you choose.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join