It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Disinfo?? Time For Change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Do you think me evil for my beliefs . . . Do you believe in the rapture?

I don't know enough about your personal beliefs in detail and specifics to form much of an opinion.

The whole New Age ball park is so rife with counterfeit and evil stuff, to me, that any submission to it, attraction to it is at least strongly suspect, to me.

But I have, as usual, mostly taken assertions made in your posts to spring board off of them into generic comments. I don't know you well enough for more specific comments.

Yes, I believe in the Biblical Rapture/catching away/the great snatch etc. What specifically and when is a whole different issue that I don't think anyone has all figured out yet--by God's design, imho.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well I've been into psychic/metaphysical stuff since the 50s. Yep - long before it was a fad.

I worked for a well known metaphysical publisher for 5 years prior to 2000.

There's always a few "out there" people - no matter what you do.

However - all I see from you - is "Seek and ye shall find".

I see from your tag line you embrace Christianity. Nothing against Christianity - but it is telling in your assessment of paranormal/metaphysical.

Since I have been into this for over 50 years - - I know when the light bulbs go off.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Me personally think we need a ingenious government. Where instead of having rich greedy capital gain pigs in charge you could have ingenious groups making things better for everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Me personally think we need a ingenious government. Where instead of having rich greedy capital gain pigs in charge you could have ingenious groups making things better for everyone.

Didn't we start out that way?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Greetings after being away for awhile. Not sure how long it's been since I last posted but it's good to be back reading through the threads and seeing what's up. Part of the reason I have been away for awhile is that I was almost killed in a car accident and had a very powerful revelation from God himself about hell. Perhaps sometime I will start a thread and share it with everyone but I'm not quite ready. A couple of things I will share however is that I thought I knew fear but I did not and it was a VERY humbling experience. Some of you might remember my posting demeanor in the past to be somewhat caustic at times but let's just say I definitely have a different perspective on things now. Anyways, it's good to be back.

Now I'd like to make a couple of comments on this thread. I'd first like to point out that I'm a die hard Bible believing Christian, especially after almost loosing my life. A few people here in the thread are leaving one important thing out.. God's perspective according to the Bible. Now, I don't want to get in the pulpit or knock anyone for not believing the Bible but consider this.. The Bible does predict an attempt at a one world government and a one world currency (mark of the beast) and you know what happens? it get's utterly and completely crushed. Now notice how I call it an attempt because the one world 'system' or beast that has power for a limited time never really gets complete control before it's utter loss.

Furthermore, the one world system and it's 'ring leader' mystery babylon is only allowed power for the purpose of judgment. The ten horns that babylon helped to set up actually TURN against Babylon and destroy her: If you study history and the Bible you begin to understand how God controls things and is able to hit multiple birds with one stone.

Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Furthermore:

Re 17:17 For God hath PUT IT IN THEIR HEARTS to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Do you honestly think that these people/'great men" knew that God had put it in their hearts to give their kingdom unto the beast or even knew that they were doing so? It's a DEUSION my friends and you don't want to walk in it.

Don't you see? God is in control and in a way that would blow your mind.

Yes, you read that correctly. All the people that allow themselves to be drawn into the delusion of the antichrist spirit that's driving this one world system are merely pawns of judgement.

Don't forget:

Isa 66:4 I also will CHOOSE THEIR DELUSION, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Just like when God "hardened" pharos heart and "put it in their hearts" so that "they" would agree to give their kingdom over to the beast, now why would God do that? It's JUDGEMENT and it's happening in a way that most of you can't comprehend.

This whole idea that a "one world system" is good may seem sensible on the surface but when you get down to the core you realize the spiritual reality of it all. God is lining up his FINAL instrument of judgement and if you support it you are part of the DELUSION. One thing we can agree on is that a new world order IS going to be attempted but it's not going to pan out like many of you think it will and if you support it, especially knowingly, you are in SERIOUS spiritual danger. It is up to you if you believe it or not but I assure you from the bottom of my heart you don't want to be on the wrong side of the coin and the only way you will know is to get into God's word and pray for his discernment.

Any agenda or movement towards a one world government is of the antichrist spirit. It's up to you whether you believe it or not but you definitely don't want to get caught with your pants down so to speak.. why?

Here are a few things to consider about God... He is a loving, merciful God but along with infinite mercy comes infinite judgement so when your time comes, and it WILL come take these things into consideration:

Mt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy BOTH soul and body in hell.

De 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is NO GOD with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there ANY that can DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND.

Pr 1:26 I also will LAUGH at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pr 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pr 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Pr 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Pr 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pr 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Pr 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them

Nuff' of that. Moral of all this? Seek God now.. not just for the sake of not fighting on the wrong side concerning the 'new world order' but for you soul in general. Don't walk in delusion and don't harden your heart towards God because you are going to serve a purpose either way and you sure don't want to 'end' in the wrong place because if you do God will LAUGH at your calamity and NO one will be able to deliver you out of his hand and I promise you, you will experience fear in a way that you have never experienced it before and it will be for ALL eternity. There is NOTHING in this world worth loosing your soul over. Dying and then being seperated from God for all eternity is the ultimate loss, there is nothing worse.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
DariousG....all i ask is that you heed these words and think about them in 6 months time. If your way of thinking has not altered by then

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

Fowl Play,

I am not trying to attack you or the idea of a 'true' new world order. I have often thought about the great benefits that a united world would bring to our race. However, the idea of a small group of people running the show or these people be exempt from 'culling' simply because they are wealthy and feel they are better than the rest is just wrong. More wealth does not equate to a better person. In fact, under many circumstances, it actually equates to quite the opposite.

So, the idea of a united world is appealing. My wife always says how she feels that one government would be a perfect fix to our problems. Well, I don't believe that one bit. If you remove government from the picture then I feel we will have the true fix. Remove money and we are better off. Remove the barriers between wealth classes and you will remove the majority of all crimes. A true world order would be one that focused on the good of ALL on an equal level. Every person would have their part to play in the good of all and all resources necessary to survive would be willingly provided.

I know, it's a Utopic view and simply a fantasy at this point but indeed this is the only NWO that will succeed. I can keep going I guess but I think you get the point.

I do believe that a NWO would be good only if it is done for the benefit of ALL without a central power trying to say how things are to be run. You may be amazed at how little crime there would be.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSHARPE2012
How can you say having the same standing as a Mexican, or Canadian in our government is a good thing? Sure it worked in Star Trek but that was a movie.

Actually, it wasn't like that in Star Trek (when it comes to the various races they encountered) however, here on earth it would indeed work. If you remove the ethnical, racial, sexual, financial, etc. boundaries that separate the people of the world you will remove the leading causes for wars, crimes, jealousy, etc. One of the worse things to happen to this country was the introduction of the Federal Reserve. They have created a wealth gap not only between this country and its neighbors (the U.S. for those outside) but they have now created a massive gap within. Nearly 70% of this country is now enslaved to the Federal Reserve because of their debt/interest system.

What does this accomplish? It keeps the poor poor and it makes the middle class endebted 'future' poor. It successfully creates a hotbed for crime. It creates a cycle of indebtedness that gets passed on generation to generation that in turn prevents these new people from gaining the needed education or instruction to get out of this cycle. It is spreading the gap between the wealthy and the poor even further until one day this bubble will pop.

So, by encouraging a world where everyone truly is equal (even the Mexican and Canadian) we will begin to remove the need for a world government and cash/credit system.

It's obviously much more detailed than this simple statement but you hopefully see what I mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join