It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Disinfo?? Time For Change

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
no one's laughing, it's just too obvious that power structures today are destructive and inefficient for their intended purposes. states are corrupt, more contralisation not only accumulates more power, it fosters detachment from the rest of the world. these people are completely out of touch and examples are reasily available, in the EU, the UN, heck, everywhere.

world government wouldn't just take these problems to a new level, it would eliminate any oversight. even without this mechanism, peoples' agression and discontent wouldn't be directed at other nations anymore and to assume it would just magically go away is wishful thinking, ie. a vent would develop unpredictably.

i'm not scared of the NWO (they might kill me but so might lightning) since i'm positive it's a( going to fail and b) going to taint the idea of world gov't forever. not just a miullienium, *forever*, as long as this species lives.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok tough guy answer these questions.

1) what do you intend to do about laws banning certain types of stem cell research? you can't have your utopion dream with eradicating lots of diseases, only way you will eradicate things like parkistans, is through stem cell research of aborted fetuses. Brutal, but the only way.

2) what do you intend to do about gay marraiges? you cant expect the entire gay population of the world to go along with this.

3) what are your plans for marijuana, keep it illegal worldwide, or legalize it everywhere? justify why you would eradicate it, if your intention is to keep it illegal.

4) how will you stop there from being the super rich and super poor?

5) How will you stop political corruption? It's bad enough we have corrupt people in virtually every office around the world, what happens when there is no way you can escape their tyranny?

6) What happens to money? You telling me I won't be able to collect money from different parts of the world? That everything will be one currency?

7) What happens to individuality? How will we be able to tell each other apart, and how will we be distinct from one another.

8) What happens to freedom? IF there is one goverment, one law, one everything..What will i do if i don't like it? where could i go if i'm tired of your rules on whatever issue, to mars or something? How do you expect there to be freedom when we can't live differently, and how we please?

9) when do the chips come in? I know your not seriously thinking that there won't be some high tech implants involved in all this. So what happens when people won't take them? what happens when babies are required by law to have a chip installed?

10) What makes you think your way of life will be any better? The problems in the world today are cuased because people do not want to be told how to live, and everyone has a different idea of what they think is best. What proof do you have that there will be any more "peace" in the world, then we have now?

11) what happens to the people who simply will not abide by the rules you want. What happens to all the people who say "Screw the NWO, we're not having it". You intend to kill all of them? You really expect us to trust that you have our best interest in mind when your stance is "either live with us, or die." ?

lets see you tackle these tough hitters if you are as smart as you claim to be.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
welcome to the NWO

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok Fowl Play your talking about a glorious NWO but to get to that end we must lose 33.3% of the population due to WW3 (why would anyone want another world war??) , now does that seem like a path or route to this order that a good New World Order group would take??

At the moment there is alot of evidence on multiple sites which show you the lies and actions performed by the illuminati and the freemasons society's to hide and fool the public, It is believed that these are the groups behind the NWO plans. It also seems like an omen that the illuminati and freemasons were quite active and involved with nazi germany during the third reich.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Fowl Play,

On the limited information I was able to gather from your discussions I was able to analyze your personality.

You are likely an inteligent individual with certain psychological aspects that would like to instill fear on others, this makes it likely you are also part of the Gothic sub-culture and therefore quite possibly youthful.

The NWO is not a confirmed organization that has members and those members are highly unlikely to speak out on an internet message board, the NWO is purportedly a small group of elitist, this includes top scientist, politicians and businessmen but this is pure speculation, the only few references to NWO were those proclaimed briefly by former president George H. Bush.

While I personally don't dispute the existance of such a "New World Order" think-tank of sorts, it's obvious you are not part of it but instead a Wannabe New World Order advocate of sorts.

The current strategy of the NWO is simple, it's the slow process of Globalism to spead foreign cultures all over the world (I.E. McDonalds is part of the American culture and is spread out virtually world wide now), laws are also being globalized, currencies are slowly becoming one, the Euro being the most notable example, however language is not something that will be relinquished so easilly, esspecially not in Europe, in Europe they have been trying to adopt a single European standard language but no one can agree on what language it will be and there is currently no viable solution for this babylonian speech confusion.

Wiping out 2/3rds of the human population will have very adverse effects on the world's economy since there will be too little people to do the assigned jobs that are necesary for civilized life, also the moral of the NWO subjects will be so bad from losing all those friends and family that they will be more likely to fall into anarchy and distrust of any government.

The only viable solution is to use the ZPE to travel to other planets, if you are aware of ZPE you are likely aware of the faster than light capabilities of some black budget projects which could bring us to a habbitable solar system if needed.

Your NWO sounds like a likely pre-invasion plan for some extra-terrestial force, the smaller population will be more easilly controllable so they could dominate us completely for whatever purpose, note that Domination is a relative term, they might just dominate our ideology or they could enslave us for whatever purpose, I see no benefits otherwise for exterminating such a large percentage of the world population, this planet is not over-populated since all we have to do is build our cities up into the sky to maximize housing for the population, the bigger the population, the more jobs there will be (and the bigger liabilitiy they form for a tyranical one world government).

We are not ready yet for a united world, we need to settle our differences before we can become one, and this will take time.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Ok tough guy answer these questions.

1) what do you intend to do about laws banning certain types of stem cell research? you can't have your utopion dream with eradicating lots of diseases, only way you will eradicate things like parkistans, is through stem cell research of aborted fetuses. Brutal, but the only way.
This will be immaterial in a few years, new technologies that already exist will be allowed main stream use by our Doctors and Scientist, as all the best minds in the world will be allowed to work together without fear of Spying, language or politics, technologies will be released which will leave these types of issues and problems where they belong, in our history.

2) what do you intend to do about gay marraiges? you cant expect the entire gay population of the world to go along with this.
Gay or straight, black or white, we are all the same in the Universal Consciousness.. there will be no prejudice as in a higher dimensional existance we are asexual, just as God.

3) what are your plans for marijuana, keep it illegal worldwide, or legalize it everywhere? justify why you would eradicate it, if your intention is to keep it illegal.
All drugs would be legalised, the hard ones if people wish to use will be regulated. Smoking cannabis will be more acceptable than drinking.

4) how will you stop there from being the super rich and super poor?
Everyone has equal status, local represantatives are elected democratically for a World Parliment. After all everyone of us are the same. I believe a higher emphasis will be on spirituality, and lessons will be learnt.

5) How will you stop political corruption? It's bad enough we have corrupt people in virtually every office around the world, what happens when there is no way you can escape their tyranny? The reasons for corruption will disappear, when an apple is already rotten it is time to throw it away and plant a new seed. Enlightenment will be widespread, corruption will suck and would not be beneficial.

6) What happens to money? You telling me I won't be able to collect money from different parts of the world? That everything will be one currency?
Single currency will most certainly be in operation, this one im sure of.

7) What happens to individuality? How will we be able to tell each other apart, and how will we be distinct from one another. Individuality will become less relevant, spiritually will be as one.

8) What happens to freedom? IF there is one goverment, one law, one everything..What will i do if i don't like it? where could i go if i'm tired of your rules on whatever issue, to mars or something? How do you expect there to be freedom when we can't live differently, and how we please? when you become enlightened and realize certain things , you will not think like that, i asure you.

9) when do the chips come in? I know your not seriously thinking that there won't be some high tech implants involved in all this. So what happens when people won't take them? what happens when babies are required by law to have a chip installed? This will be required , the fear mongering and demonizing of such a system has got out of hand, it wont be as sinister as people think. we will weed out criminality once and for all, it will

10) What makes you think your way of life will be any better? The problems in the world today are cuased because people do not want to be told how to live, and everyone has a different idea of what they think is best. What proof do you have that there will be any more "peace" in the world, then we have now?

11) what happens to the people who simply will not abide by the rules you want. What happens to all the people who say "Screw the NWO, we're not having it". You intend to kill all of them? You really expect us to trust that you have our best interest in mind when your stance is "either live with us, or die." ?

lets see you tackle these tough hitters if you are as smart as you claim to be.
[/quote

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How can you say having the same standing as a Mexican, or Canadian in our government is a good thing? Sure it worked in Star Trek but that was a movie.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
cont
90 beneficial in the long run

Order will rise from Chaos, enhancement of our spiritual awareness will make a lot of these questions either pointless or irrelevant. The way of life will be much better. The hardships will be worth it, our progression as a species spiritually demands it.

11) what happens to the people who simply will not abide by the rules you want. What happens to all the people who say "Screw the NWO, we're not having it". You intend to kill all of them? You really expect us to trust that you have our best interest in mind when your stance is "either live with us, or die." ? When people see what happens and the people who will rise as leaders from the chaos, it will be some of the same people screaming screw the NWO now, these will be the NWO. It is not how things appear, a lot of peeps are NW without even recognising it. The name calling and disinfo and BS has stunk for a while. There are blazing truths, granted. But some of the dissenters, will be responsible for bringing about the new world.

Thankyou for your questions, some i answer through knowledge, others are just my views. I enjoyed them, regards.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Fowl Play - - I agree with everything you've said - at least in theory.

Its been in the works for a long time - we are living it today.

Did you mention equalizing world economy? That's going on right now.

Question: I know my belief - just curious about yours. What about procreation? I can't see it haphazard as it is today.

And I think there would need to be worker programs. Hey - there's always gonna be the guy who doesn't want to get a job.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
ok Fowl Play your talking about a glorious NWO but to get to that end we must lose 33.3% of the population due to WW3 (why would anyone want another world war??) , now does that seem like a path or route to this order that a good New World Order group would take??

At the moment there is alot of evidence on multiple sites which show you the lies and actions performed by the illuminati and the freemasons society's to hide and fool the public, It is believed that these are the groups behind the NWO plans. It also seems like an omen that the illuminati and freemasons were quite active and involved with nazi germany during the third reich.

it is 66.6% that we will lose. The NWO is not as exclusive as you would have believe. the agenda suits many different groups, and i really believe that it best serves humanity too.
A world war will happen. Islam and Zion will destroy each other, USA will splinter and the world will suffer great hardships. This will save the world. The path to the next level is close.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There were two previous posts that point out two very good examples:
Logan's Run
The Third Reich

Allow me to add others that are real and fictional:

Salt Lake City, Utah
The Empire in Star Wars
The Klingons in Star Trek
The Federation in Star Trek (not everyone liked the good guys)
The Borg in Star Trek
*insert just about any group* in Star Trek
Brave New World--A. Huxley
1984--G. Orwell
Animal Farm--G. Orwell
Republic--Plato
Theory of Eugenics
Shangri-La
Commuities of pacifist religions (Shakers, Quakers, Amish, Menonites)

I could go on and on forever, they are all many noble ideas to create Utopia, a Greek word that means "nowhere". Look at the show Lost...and that is just survivors from one airplane to construct a society of diverse backgrounds just will not happen.

In Japan, up until recently, it was the most racially pure large modern country. Even they had prejudice. It was against the descendants of garbage collectors in feudal times.

India and the caste system works for them, we see it as abhorrent. Gandi for all his greatness and wisdom was member of the second highest caste. Which meant that all his ideas and words were beneath a segment and could be freely ignorned by them. And he still believed that touching a Bhangi would forever taint him.

The only perfect society that has a chance of sucess would be a society of one person as your unlikely to have a schism with yourself. Then again, loneliness can lead to strange things.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSHARPE2012
How can you say having the same standing as a Mexican, or Canadian in our government is a good thing? Sure it worked in Star Trek but that was a movie.

The US Government will not exist.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For 1,2 and 3..why wait? Why not just legaize those 3 things right now? You'd have a better time convincing people that you are not evil if you would give them the things they ask for, right now. #4 you didn't answer. You doged the question. What will you do about poverty? How will you stop the separation of the rich and not rich? Money will still be the most crucial thing to have in life, so how will you make sure there's enough of it to go around?

5) I have a hard time beliving that people who govern the entire world will be free of corruption. Show me any government that has lasted that is not in some way corrupt.

6) One money is not terrible, but how will the value be assesed? Will dollars be worth more or less than they are now.

7) First thing i really have a problem with. Individuality is NECCECARY for humans. It's great to feel enlightened, and that we are all one.. but the fact is that people will not wish to conform, it's not in human nature. Everyone wants to say "look at me i'm unique" so the idea that we will not want to be individuals will be absurd, because then we will just be enslaved robots.

8) what will i relize when i become "enlightened"? I value freedom over all else, so how are you going to take away one of the things i most cherish? Being free is more than just not being in jail. It's about being able to live your live the way you want. It's about being unique, which doesn't mean you can't be spiritually uplifted. How boring will it be when everyone is the same? That's not freedom.

9) I have a real problem with your answer here. You and nobody else has the right to tell me what to do with MY body. I will NEVER accept a chip. I'll die before they put one in me. I wasn't born with a chip, and i will not die with a chip. The chip is an invasion of personal privacy. How can you talk about giving people rights, when you wish to invade our bodys and invade our personal rights?

10) Destroying in order to save is noble, yet what kind of devastation will you leave on the earth through a major WW3 nuclear attack? Countrys will use nukes before this passes, so you may render the planet uninhabitable before you get your dream.

11) A Vauge answer, not much there for me to go on. I can't see how the people who oppose NWO will somehow just up one day and accept it. But still, what happens to those who DON'T accept it?

12. Religion. what happens to religion? Will it all be one? I don't think this is possible because people have been fighting wars over which is the right religion for years.

On paper your NWO theory looks ok, but the problem is that not only will we have to push humanity to the brink of extinction for it to work, we will lose virtually all the things that make us human, such as different cultures, languages, and laws.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi FP.

So , 66.6% , Just who exactly will be the 66.6% ???

I would like to think that i wont be as i enjoy living, it gives me a great feeling when i breathe and see the world around me, ok some of the world is not as nice as it could be but , will there be some sort of selection or will it be sling an a nuke here n there to see if it bounces ???

Just wondering how it can be so easy to say Hey 66.6% of u are sacrificial lambs but dont worry , its for the good of humanity !!!!

Git .

Hey Ground zero , ur piccy really sends my pointer MENTAL .

[edit on 31-5-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
For 1,2 and 3..why wait? Why not just legaize those 3 things right now? You'd have a better time convincing people that you are not evil if you would give them the things they ask for, right now. #4 you didn't answer. You doged the question. What will you do about poverty? How will you stop the separation of the rich and not rich? Money will still be the most crucial thing to have in life, so how will you make sure there's enough of it to go around?
With 2/3rds of the population gone, we will be far better off. Homelessness, poverty and hunger will be eradicated once and for all.

5) I have a hard time beliving that people who govern the entire world will be free of corruption. Show me any government that has lasted that is not in some way corrupt. Life will not be as it was.

6) One money is not terrible, but how will the value be assesed? Will dollars be worth more or less than they are now. Dollars will definitely be worthless

7) First thing i really have a problem with. Individuality is NECCECARY for humans. It's great to feel enlightened, and that we are all one.. but the fact is that people will not wish to conform, it's not in human nature. Everyone wants to say "look at me i'm unique" so the idea that we will not want to be individuals will be absurd, because then we will just be enslaved robots.
We are all part of the universe and our individuality is like the difference in chromosones, all together they make up one cell. All together we are part of the Universal consciousness

8) what will i relize when i become "enlightened"? I value freedom over all else, so how are you going to take away one of the things i most cherish? Being free is more than just not being in jail. It's about being able to live your live the way you want. It's about being unique, which doesn't mean you can't be spiritually uplifted. How boring will it be when everyone is the same? That's not freedom. You will be more free than you ever dreamt possible. You will be amazed.

9) I have a real problem with your answer here. You and nobody else has the right to tell me what to do with MY body. I will NEVER accept a chip. I'll die before they put one in me. I wasn't born with a chip, and i will not die with a chip. The chip is an invasion of personal privacy. How can you talk about giving people rights, when you wish to invade our bodys and invade our personal rights? It does not need to be done as you say. Something like a retina scan or a fingerprint reader could work, who am i to say.. maybe even compulsive id cards would do it, as long as they were unforgeable.

10) Destroying in order to save is noble, yet what kind of devastation will you leave on the earth through a major WW3 nuclear attack? Countrys will use nukes before this passes, so you may render the planet uninhabitable before you get your dream. There are technologies that can repair the damage. Nukes will definitely be used. It has always been our destiny, it has been done before, but last time the Phoenix was not what it will be this time. This time it will work.

11) A Vauge answer, not much there for me to go on. I can't see how the people who oppose NWO will somehow just up one day and accept it. But still, what happens to those who DON'T accept it?
The War will bring people together. Boundaries will come down, leaders will stand up and be counted. The path forward will become more visable.

12. Religion. what happens to religion? Will it all be one? I don't think this is possible because people have been fighting wars over which is the right religion for years. No religion is correct. A widespread spiritual awakening is inevitable, through what happens, this will come about.

On paper your NWO theory looks ok, but the problem is that not only will we have to push humanity to the brink of extinction for it to work, we will lose virtually all the things that make us human, such as different cultures, languages, and laws.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
are you putting answers in th quoteblocks on purpose. if so please stop

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
no i am not, i just didnt want to write his questions out again, i dont see how your post is relevant to the topic in the thread. Is that not against ATS's T&C?
peace man, it has only been on 2 posts.
On a thread discussing the future of our species and world, a little commenting in quote boxes isnt gonna prove fatal.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Someone who understands the "Oneness" - and spiritual evolvement happening.

And the overall plan of the NWO.

Wow!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i agree we need change, but why a stupid label that drives people into thinking "takeover doctrine". i mean what a better way to make people mad. the rhetoric of new age and need for change is just code to me for socialist manipulators seeking to dominate my pocket and body through usurping power into central companies, using influence to change the course of our country.. initially for the guise of positive change, but the inner circle isnt so initiated anymore, and does use evil and manipulation to ruin people, cities, or countries to get what they want when they want it. Take it away i bet they cry like babies. I believe in free energy btw, why do we need to pay 30000$ for it? when you can convert your car yourself, or your home for less than 500$. See its all perspective and what set of morals you ultimately choose to respect, that determines your outlook, for me, it wasnt the pretend knowledge of a distraction from the reality of life. living.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My concern is the fact that practically every food product we eat is loaded wtih dangerous chemicals. The water contains dangerous chemicals. The personal products we use contain dangerous chemicals.

Then when people get sick from the overload of chemicals, they're placed on prescription drugs which are nothing more than dangerous chemicals designed to cover up the symptoms.

The FDA will not remove these chemicals from the food and water supply, they make every attempt to cover up the fact that we could be healthy by changing our diet and can heal our own illnesses by using herbal remedies.

The tell us that the synthetic chemicals are either good for us, or the old standby, "the benefits outweigh the risks".

Is this part of the agenda to reduce the population?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join