It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Tractor Dirt, Card, Cage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What is going on in our government?
I was doing some research and stumbled upon this.
Tractor Dirt
Take note, this person is no longer posting.
I'm pasting a couple of quote, just in case this gets removed.

"Up until yesterday I worked for this company
www.atk.com... out of FT Meade MD.
If you are not aware most of what you see at FT Meade is not visible. There is a enitre base and offices underground.
Durning lunch I was asked by my surporvisor to go and get some papers off his desk.I have been coming here (GLP) for a while but have never posted, so I am like most of you unsure of what is really going on. While in his office I though I would poke around on his laptop to see what I could see and what I found was scary. I believe what was there so much that I resigned from my position this morning and I am moving my family and I to what I hope will be a safe location."
and
"I will be more then happy to tell you, I just thought no one whould believe it anyway. It will get the BS flag and be labled a hoax. I posted only to let one know that somehting is on the horizon.

On his laptop was a detail outline of what I would soon realize was the next terror attack on the USA.
Large tractor trailers coming through the Mexican borders (this has already happend and I believe are in place) contain dirty bombs. It gave map locations( long and lat) and yields which I can not remember. It seem like it was in such a pattern to cause major disrutpion to the USA but not its destruction. I got the impression that the intenetion was to disrupt but keep things still functional. The plan was called TRACTOR DIRT"

Then I found these in the 2007 Defense budget
Tractor Card $7,242,000,000
Tractor Hip $8,466,000,000
Tractor Hike $9,324,000,000
Tractor Rose $5,183,000,000
Tractor Cage $19,192,000,000
Tractor Cage $16,057,000,000

Note Tractor Cage has two entries. One in Army budget, and one in overall Defense Budget for a total of 37 BILLION dollars!!!
This is after I saw this video.
Google Video
Could Tractor Card be the new ID Card / RFID Chip?
It's time to abolish the government, our constitutional right.
Our Rights!

[edit on 30-5-2007 by stompk]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, you must understand why some would label this a hoax... quite some claims you make there.

You didn't think to write down the Longs and Lats of the locations of those trucks etc? Thats the first thing I would have done.... grab a pen, dude, grab a pen... cut and past then print... etc.

Proving you worked there should be easy enough..... got any old pay stubs that you could post here? (of course with the essential personal stuff blacked out).

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think I misunderstood...

Stompk.... you're not saying that you worked there at ATK, right?

The person reporting about "Tractor"... did ...

sorry about that.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bad attaempt at a hoax, the guy has debunked himself imo already on GLP.
Lame.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can't access GLP here at work, will have to check it out at home tonight.

would you want to post some of your findings from GLP, here?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Right, I didn't write these. But take note the OP didn't post again. After more research I found references to Tractor Heavy (tactical nuke?) too. I think our government is planning another attack, but much larger than 9/11. It's all classified, need to know basis, so top secret stuff. The names, Tractor, Card, Cage, Hole, Heavy, Nail, Dirt, all remind me of something ominous.

Bush has just defined himself overall seer of everything if this happens. Something very big, very spooky going on.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What if the government is working on a liquid explosive than can be injected, along with rfid. This is Tractor Card. Tractor Heavy and Dirt would be the deployment and detonation to strategic tactical nukes. Now, since they don't want to destroy everything and everybody, the have Tractor Cage to round up people and Tractor Nail for those who don't comply, the old nail in the coffin. Set off the liquid explosives through remote detonation. Tractor Trailer, comes and picks them up, and Tractor Hole (all real names) is too bury them.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's a quote from this government website.

"SafeGuards Transporter trailers and their armored tractors are used to safely and securely transport DOE material across the continental United States. NNSA currently has 31 of these trailers."

and then this,
"In July 2003, the DHS, EPA and CDC began “Biowatch” a thirty-one-city program to monitor for BW agents in the air. Biowatch involves the use of five hundred air filters that are collected every twelve hours. The filter contents are then analyzed for BW agents using genetic-based detection equipment. This is an example of an attempt to create a sensor web in which BW detectors are distributed across the country." Source

Maybe it's not tactical nukes, but biological weapons.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And then I found this,

"1541 MONOPAC and Service Life Initiatives (Prev: Tractor Dirt) - Prepare a fully permeable single layer (shell and liner) "monopak" chemically protective
material for transition to the next joint protective ensemble program. A Chemical Protective Combat Uniform (CPCU) will be constructed using the latest
Army/Navy closure concepts for a comprehensive durability (7 day) field trial."
Source

top topics

join