It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans showing how they feel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
This is what they think of the gringos.Why do they hate the US,I mean they come here illegally,we have senators who smooch their behinds and still not good enough for them.What a racist display.This is racism at it's worst,but perfectly acceptable in mexico.

start a thread regarding what's in your signature
i'd love to debate you on it!
btw im not muslim

if u do it, v2v me the link

you have been added as a foe!

[edit on 28-8-2007 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippichick
Why should Mexicans like Americans?

Well, they dont have to like americans. But they best not 'bitch' when americans respond in kind.

1. The US has four states that were stolen by violence from Mexico. Remember the Alamo?

It all started when mexicans started getting into land disputes with american farmers. Mexico, had these four states for 27 years prior to america taking them over, (one could ask, who did mexico steal these same lands from?) and still, this land was payed for after we kicked them out. So it isnt stolen land like you seem to be under the false presumption.

Canada doesn't like the USA either. As a Canadian friend of mine says,

Yes, Canada, doesnt like the US, and your source confirmation for this is....Your "Canadian friend."

"Canada would be perfect if only we could get rid of the neighbour."

Well, your friend is ignorant. Canada wouldnt exist without the US.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast

Oh man, I was staying out of this until I read that.

Thanks for the laugh man. We'll turn off the water and oil now. Both the largest supplier to the US.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Rightfully ? I guess your idea of whats right is slanted or biased toward herding the Native Indians into reservations, killing their main food sources and renneging on treaties with them. I guess not alot has changed since those good old days.

No one here has been any more biased then yourself. Did you know, that certain native american tribes were actually working with the settlers to 'kill off' other native americans?

And stop with the stereotypical generalizations. No one here living today was alive when all this was taking place.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

[No one here has been any more biased then yourself. Did you know, that certain native american tribes were actually working with the settlers to 'kill off' other native americans?

And stop with the stereotypical generalizations. No one here living today was alive when all this was taking place.

I dunno, you are pretty biased I would think

[edit on 28-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone
If Mexico sucks bad enough to force entire families over mean terrain for a chance be poor in America instead of poor in Mexico, then why are they booing the US instead of friggin MEXICO!

It's obviously OK for liberals to hate their own country if they're American. Where are Mexico's liberals? Why isn't Their country worth fighting for? 98% of Mexicos wealth is held by 3% of the population. Start with that...

Because they love Mexico, and hate America... I know.. I work with several illegals who tried to explain this logic. Basically, it comes down to money..

If you make 25-30k a year in my business and take that money to Mexico for your family, do you know how many Pasos that would be?? .. Essentially if you make 25-30k a year your living the same life style and quality as an American living in America making 50k a year.

a $10 American money job in Mexico would be a dream job.

That is why they are here.

Not because of their country's issues, they love Mexico, they just want money.

Many in Cali even consider that Mexico, Aztlan supporters and so forth.

People think we are exploiting Mexicans here in America.. in all reality they are exploiting us.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Oh man, I was staying out of this until I read that.

Thanks for the laugh man. We'll turn off the water and oil now. Both the largest supplier to the US.

I am glad you had a good laugh

People here lately have been taking what I say out of context, digging a mountain out of a mole hill if you will. Im still going though, 3 days with a total of 7 hours of sleep!
Anyways, the US and Canadian relationship is very beneficial to both. Without the US just to the south of canada, who provide the military umbrella canada currently enjoys? Without the US one could argue canada would have been conquered for its vast natural resources long ago, by perhaps Germany or Russia (two countrys that were brought down thanks largely to the US)

It goes on and on..

[edit on 28-8-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Anyways, the US and Canadian relationship is very beneficial to both. Without the US just to the south of canada, who would fill in for the lack of military deterrent when it would come to fending off would be enemy attackers? Without the US one could argue canada would have been conquered for its vast natural resources long ago,

You should read a little history. Canada HAS been attacked 3 time in the past and was repelled all 3 times. BTW, do you know who the aggressor was? U.S.A.

Don't worry about us dude. We're fine. When push comes to shove we're there. Check out Canada's involvement in the world wars. Oh..... and Korea. Um, and Afghanistan, Cyprus..... need I go on?

BTW(pt2) check out JTF2.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My Opinion

"No one here has been any more biased then yourself. Did you know, that certain native american tribes were actually working with the settlers to 'kill off' other native americans?

And stop with the stereotypical generalizations. No one here living today was alive when all this was taking place."

Yuppers and they were called the Mohawks / Iroquois and yes they attacked

many other Native Groups, they hoped to use the Europeans modern (for the

time) weapons technology to wipe out other tribes and gain land.

But eventually the Ojibwa got sick of their crap and defeated them in many

battles sending them to the new york, Ontario, Quebec Border where they

reside to this day on land given to them by the Canadian Government.

"People here lately have been taking what I say out of context, digging a mountain out of a mole hill if you will. Im still going though, 3 days with a total of 7 hours of sleep! Anyways, the US and Canadian relationship is very beneficial to both. Without the US just to the south of canada, who provide the military umbrella canada currently enjoys? Without the US one could argue canada would have been conquered for its vast natural resources long ago, by perhaps Germany or Russia (two countrys that were brought down thanks largely to the US)"

Yes the United Sates does provide military support but the Canadian Militray

is a highly specilaized force who can defend Canada with the small army

Canada has.

Well the Russian part of your argument has merit but the Germans? back in

the day when Germany was a threat Canada could have taken down the

Germans.

But thats just my opinions

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join