It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans showing how they feel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is what they think of the gringos.Why do they hate the US,I mean they come here illegally,we have senators who smooch their behinds and still not good enough for them.What a racist display.This is racism at it's worst,but perfectly acceptable in mexico.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I saw this, it's really a disgrace. And we're supposed to have "compassion" for these people and let them flow unimpeded into our country?

Build the wall now, and repatriate all the illegals.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So what?

They booed her, big deal. She lost anyway. It probably was because she fell on her ass.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yeah... booing someone is a racist statement... BS! Utter BS! It is no different than booing a playing team from another nation. Get used to it, your going for "world pagent" and you expect everyone to stand up and shout "hurra!" every time you rear your head with the USA flag stamped on it? Yeesh, some people like to try and find a way to start trouble no matter what. Some people will watch something no matter how pathetic it may be and try and turn it into a racist movement or the attempt to show that there is one when there never was.
No racism shown in the movie, just people booing a competitor, big deal.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I didn't think the types of people who go to these shows would be so disrespectful. This certainly doesn't seem racist, but it does make me wonder if they were actually booing her or the USA in general. All i know is that crowd was ruthless!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Yeah... booing someone is a racist statement... BS! Utter BS! It is no different than booing a playing team from another nation. Get used to it, your going for "world pagent" and you expect everyone to stand up and shout "hurra!" every time you rear your head with the USA flag stamped on it? Yeesh, some people like to try and find a way to start trouble no matter what. Some people will watch something no matter how pathetic it may be and try and turn it into a racist movement or the attempt to show that there is one when there never was.
Well unless they booed EVERY OTHER contestent it seems pretty obvious they were not against her PERSONNELY but her nationality

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If Mexico sucks bad enough to force entire families over mean terrain for a chance be poor in America instead of poor in Mexico, then why are they booing the US instead of friggin MEXICO!

It's obviously OK for liberals to hate their own country if they're American. Where are Mexico's liberals? Why isn't Their country worth fighting for? 98% of Mexicos wealth is held by 3% of the population. Start with that...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
the majority of them are dirty and poor. that's why they're swimming across the Rio. i don't know where it started, perhaps it's still the 3rd world mentality that rains down on them, but the Mexicans do not think for themselves. they seem to have a mob mentality a million times more than our brothers to the North do.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That video sure shows a lack of class from that audience. Shameful.
I also remember about six years ago, during a Montreal Canadian game where the fans booed during the American Anthem.

Originally posted by rdang
What a racist display.This is racism at it's worst,but perfectly acceptable in mexico.

Racism against the American race? Do you really think America is a race of one people? Miss USA, Rachel Smith, you know, the one who is getting booed? She was born in Panama. Here parents were stationed there on a US army base. Her father is African American and her mother is Caucasian.

Gatordone, please read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
To be honest, it doesn't surprise me. As soon as the United States quits kissing someone's proverbial butt, that is the reaction it receives. That's the thanks we get for allowing illegal immigrants to send over 27 billion dollars of American money to Mexico...

It's also the thanks we get for basically putting forth an Amnesty bill for 12-15 million of the illegals that are here. "Gee, yeah, thanks America for taking in the people that we are too weak to handle."
And America says in return, "Yeah, and thank you for your very disrespectful attitude."

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I did watch this last night, and was very appalled by it. I think her answer to the question should have been, "I would go back to a few minutes ago, before people showed their reprehension to the People of the USA." We even have disdain for our government. Why wouldn't every other country? Right now, we hear Bush saying, Either you are with us, or you are a terrorist. Not much room in the middle for us who play neither game! She was supposed to represent the beauty in the USA. Too bad it brought out the ugliness in the rest of the world.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So disrespectful!
I could understand that mentality at a sporting event, but a pageant!?!? What's next, will the Mexicans boo when one of our orchestras or ballets perform for them?

I DO think that this is racist - not against the contestant, but against America and Americans in general - more specifically, white Americans (Respectfully known as "Gringos" by the Mexicans).

I've got to say I've had it with Mexico! Repeal NAFTA. Stop all foreign aid to that corrupt cesspool. Close the freaking border for REAL! Deport ALL illegals NOW! And throw repeat offenders of immigration laws in jail. They have no respect for America, for Americans or for our system of laws and government. I, for one, do not want anyone living in this country or benefitting from my hard-earned tax dollars when they cannot show basic respect for those who are helping them - as a result we must stop!

I don't just want a fence - I want A WALL with concertina wire and high-voltage. I want armed guards on towers every quarter mile. I want the raids to not just continue, but be stepped up - I want to hear about hundreds to thousands being arrested and deported daily! I want greedy business owners who employ these illegals to be jailed. And mostly, I want relation swith Mexico frozen until THEY NORMALIZE their relations with the U.S. and stop encouraging this abhorrent behavior!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah, poor taste indeed. But one time when I was a truck driver I had problems finding this one building that I had a stop at. After driving around for an hour and finally finding the place, I stopped and asked to be sure. Many workers did not speak english (Laredo, TX--and very close to the border) and I had to wait for the supervisor/translator to come out to ask him. Being tired and the truck out of position I took a few tries to align to the dock and a couple of the guys made a few remarks. When I answered in broken spanish that I was tired, hungry, needed to go to the bathroom and had already put in a 14 hour day, the attitude changed real quick.

I looked directly at the supervisor and said in spanish that I don't speak spanish very fast but not too bad for a gringo. The supervisor cussed out the workers and warned them that I could turn them all in so hurry up and get it unloaded. He then pointed out the bathroom. What I could read of the graffiti was interesting.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone 98% of Mexicos wealth is held by 3% of the population. Start with that...

Whats so different about the US' economic order? Or for that matter the worlds?

It's stupid for people to boo for someone based on nationality, but people generally lump the American public in with the American government (a tactic US leaders use aswell to make it seem like the American people have common cause with "US interests") Its not going to stop until the American public stands up as a unified populace and demands better.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seesinclouds
Not much room in the middle for us who play neither game! She was supposed to represent the beauty in the USA.

With all due respect, how does one get caught in the middle of this issue? You either support state sponsored terrorism or you don't... I'll admit that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so, why bring it up?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Man, I waited all day to see this TERRIBLE video, Youtube is blocked at work. WOW, they booed Miss America. What a horrible thing.
I'm sure she knew what was going on and her thoughts might have been, "Thanks gov., you've ruined my time to shine." She didn't come across as stupid.

This on the other hand:

Originally posted by rdang
This is what they think of the gringos.Why do they hate the US,I mean they come here illegally,we have senators who smooch their behinds and still not good enough for them.What a racist display.This is racism at it's worst,but perfectly acceptable in mexico.

I didn't know there were any Mexican's left in Mexico. Reading the forums here you would think that they were all in California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, etc.

BTW, I've seen far worse said about Mexicans on THIS board than a some booing. Funny we went from a booing audience to equating it with "illegals".

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, I've seen far worse said about Mexicans on THIS board than a some booing. Funny we went from a booing audience to equating it with "illegals".

And then they wonder why it is that people are hating us everywhere. We also have our Chief Ambassador to the world , his majesty GWB making us all look like warmongering buttheads.

It wierd how a lot of these same people that gripe about the mexicans have no qualms for us to give away billions in aid to certain foreign countries for their religious beliefs though and thats 100% of the funds being sent out of the country, but there are no qualms about that.. If they are here in the USA helping on our soil they are considered a drain to the economy.
The hypocrisy. I guess since they aren't the right skin color it means a lot.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar

This is just stupid! If they hate the US so much then they can get the #$%^ out an stop crossing over illegally!

[edit on 29-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
By your logic, I should be able to boo black people all the time then right, without being called a racist?

Um, the last time I looked Blacks were a race, not a country, which is what the Mexican's were booing. Racism is NOT the issue.

Edit to add: Booing Mexicans might be considered racist though and I see that quite frequently here.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by intrepid]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
By your logic, I should be able to boo black people all the time then right, without being called a racist?

Um, the last time I looked Blacks were a race, not a country, which is what the Mexican's were booing. Racism is NOT the issue.

Edit to add: Booing Mexicans might be considered racist though and I see that quite frequently here.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by intrepid]

If miss America was Mexican, do you believe she would have been booed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join