It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry and "The Word"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Rockpuck, where is the quote in your sig from, I really like it.

Fetch you take on Do as though Wilt, is interesting, I never would have thought of it in that manner.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter to me who someone,Fetch or otherwise or any other poster is or is not, or whether what they claim is what we believe to be true or not.

At the end of the day so much of what we hear are theories that we must investigate ourselves to discern the validity of, and what we look for in answers are merely gateways to opening up more questions, in a further drive for insight into the world around us.

Kudos to everyone involved in this thread,whether or not certain things are copy and pasted or you feel that they are isn't so much an issue.The concepts may be new to someone out there reading them, and that may get them to think and rationalize for themselves and search for answers.

In the end isn't that what we come to these boards for?

If what any of us posts causes another to think and ponder life and investigate it, then in my opinion the post was a successful one.

Dae

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
TheFetch is a fiesty old man isn't he? .. I still say those pics are fake, in fact, if you ask me doesn't even look like the same person..

grrr... could the Masons who are acting silly please stop? The title of this topic is "Masonry and "The Word" not "Masons in ATS are wordy"...

Most of what I hear from the ATS masons are "Im an ordinary family guy doing charity" So if this is the case then what has this subject got to do with any of yous? If you do have any knowledge then please feel free to share but the attacks will get you guys banned, I saw it happen once before...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

TheFetch is a fiesty old man isn't he? .. I still say those pics are fake, in fact, if you ask me doesn't even look like the same person..

I guess if you are not qualified to comment on the topic and information at hand, you have to try to do something to allow yourselves to save some face within your "group". At the end of the day, however, such protestations are irrelevent and pointless to the larger presentation at hand...and you and I know this and so does the audience.

And you never even explained why you copy and paste.

Actually, it has been. More than a couple inquirers here have taken me up on my offer and used specific keyword searches and found alot of my information that is out there. This is a new audience that has not been introduced to this information. I am not going to write "fresh material" all the time and will borrow from my vast (dozens and dozens, perhaps hundreds) of articles spread out over the net over the years.

This article was specifically written for this site. I will naturally support my work here from the previous volumes of information posted at other sites but will always address everyone personally even as drawing from previous material.

Needless to say - there has been nothing said here from any of the detractors that I have not heard literally dozens of times already.

Whereas my information is new to many of you - the tactical manner and content of the protestations are quite old and known to me.

Does this, and the implications therein, make sense to you?

have also noticed a disturbing pattern in your work where everything always comes out to the outcome YOU desire, and along with that a blatant anti-semitic agenda....... why is this, Fetch?

Since when does "telling the truth" become "disturbing"? Do you know that much of my higher audience are "of Jewish culture and heritage" and equally are seeking to learn and to expand beyond the artificial walls and barriers imposed on they as well from the "hidden Elite" that controls the all and plays one off of another?

And if we want to expand this to tactical necessities, I can always defer to Cornelius Agrippa, the noted "godfather" of Western "CM", or Ceremonial Magick, when he says "of the Jews" in his work entitled "Of Occult Philosophy",

Hence it is, that the Jews, who are most skilful in using the names of God, can operate little or nothing after Christ, as their ancient fathers did; but that we by experience find, and see, that by the revolution of this art (as they call them) oftentimes wonderful sentences, full of great mysteries, are wrested from the holy Scriptures, this is nothing else then a certain playing upon Allegories, which idle men busymg themselves with all the points, letters, and numbers, which this tongue and the custome of writing do easily suffer, do fain and disguise at their pleasures; which although sometimes they hold forth great mysteries, yet they can neither prove nor evince any thing; but we may (according to the words of Gregory) with the same facility contemn them, as they are affirmed.

www.esotericarchives.com...

Our system is not predicated on Jewish idiologies being imposed irrationally over the larger system. Just as we show that the "Philosophers Stone" has as its facade the Rabbinical Kabballah, so too do we show that to return to the Garden of Eden, we must go from "Left to Right", meaning that we have "left the Garden of Eden" and hence to return we must go "to the right" as we right, while those who are removing themselves further from the Garden of Eden are they who write from "Right to Left".

Understand that "to leave" and "having left" a state of previous pristine existence is too imbedded into the very rules of the Speech Religion.

ISIS = 9+19+9+19 = 56 = 19+16+5+5+3+8 = SPEECH
OSIRIS = 15+19+9+18+9+19 = 89 = 18+5+12+9+7+9+15+14 = RELIGION

This very code was found in a Masonic work entitled "The Ancient Cipher", long ago out of print.

You know it?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFetch

Why is my ability further to edit my posts not being allowed?

There is a 2 hour window in which a person can edit.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Fetch you take on Do as though Wilt, is interesting, I never would have thought of it in that manner.

One has to start to think in inverse. A formula that reads "Do unto others as one would do to themselves" has no bearing to one who is a sadist at heart. Telling others to "do as thou wilt" only makes sense when understands that the end of the purpose is to dry up and shrivel the spirit as it aids in the larger destruction of humanity (by providing for a psychic channel" for these negative sub-daemonic and daemonic forces.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFetch

One has to start to think in inverse. A formula that reads "Do unto others as one would do to themselves" has no bearing to one who is a sadist at heart. Telling others to "do as thou wilt" only makes sense when understands that the end of the purpose is to dry up and shrivel the spirit as it aids in the larger destruction of humanity (by providing for a psychic channel" for these negative sub-daemonic and daemonic forces.

Not in the least. The 93 Current, whose Formula is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law", is the foundation of all true Liberty: socially, politically, and spiritually. The Formula concerns actualizing the Higher Will, the Divine Injunction. All else is, by definition, is bondage.

I recall watching an interview with Robert Anton Wilson on the subject. Wilson was elaborating on his respect for Crowley's teachings, and pointed out the fact that the reason so many people have a problem with the Crowley is that Crowley forced them to take responsibility for themselves: Do what thou wilt.

Wilson goes on to say that if Crowley taught "Do what I wilt", he would have had tons of followers, and would have made tons of money. But people are both shocked and disgusted when a spiritual teacher advocates self-responsibility.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It is a shame this thread has died. It appears as if the author may have been on to something.

Sacred Geometry depends on the use of what are called irrational numbers. These are numbers like Pi () and Phi (Φ), where the decimal part is infinitely long and non-repeating. Pi is also a special kind of irrational number called a transcendental number, but we won’t go into that here because it’s defined more by what it isn’t than what it is, and in any case it’s not relevant to this discussion [1] .

Some irrational numbers are so commonly known that they have names; Pi, Phi, Feigenbaum’s constant and the Comma of Pythagoras are just a few examples. Others are known only by their function; , , for instance. They are found to be an inherent component of many natural processes and structures, and form an integral part in the design of sacred spaces. From Stonehenge to Chartres cathedral, from Maes Howe to the Great Pyramid, you will find irrational numbers underpinning the layout of the space. I say underpinning, because they are never openly manifest. They appear only in the relationship of one quantifiably measurable part to another (another name for irrationals is incommensurate numbers). To understand the importance of these numbers, we need to delve deeper into the noble and ancient art of Sacred Geometry.

Sacred Geometry deals with our perception and definition of space. It is the Universal framework whereby the spiritual manifests into the material. Spaces constructed using the principles of sacred geometry act as a bridge between the worlds, and sacred geometric forms naturally produce dowseable energy fields. It makes no difference if it’s a chalk circle on your living-room carpet or the dizzying architecture of a gothic cathedral; the principles are exactly the same. To the masons who raised the great gothic cathedrals and other places of worship, sacred geometry was of paramount importance to the construction; indeed no religious establishment could be expected to function properly without it. The spaces are designed to be uplifting to the spirit, to resonate on a subconscious level in such a way that the possibility of a spiritual connection is maximised. An impressive side effect of sacred geometry is that many of these structures possess extraordinary acoustic properties, a result of the inter-related harmonic structure behind both music and geometry. Certain types of music (e.g. Bach) were designed to be sacred geometry you can hear, so it is little wonder the buildings resonate with it.

In ancient times it was believed that numbers are the underlying reality behind all things. All things were linked through number and could be manifested through number. Number expressed in time is music, number expressed in space is geometry, and number expressed in space-time is astrology.

Source

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

"Wilson goes on to say that if Crowley taught "Do what I wilt", he would have had tons of followers, and would have made tons of money. But people are both shocked and disgusted when a spiritual teacher advocates self-responsibility. "

The problem with this is that it leads people in a different direction then the bible. You see, it does not matter if you do a million good deeds upon your lifetime or just sit and not even do one. As long as you have Jesus in your heart and move towards the All Mighty Fathers goal then speak with your tongue that you love Jesus Christ and he is your savior then you will be saved.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is the word that is according to my own personal understanding
...I am not a mason nor am not a mason...i think i am a stone perhaps
just another brick in the Berlin wall, you might say...
but anyway, please locate your salt shaker as you read my contribution.

93 can be 9 + 3 which is 12....and then 1 + 2 = 3...(hold that thought until a bit later)

It is all about the Fibonacci sequence because upon that rests the divine spiral, the golden proportion AND has everything to do with pi and the longer is goes on in relation to pi the closer it gets to 'perfect' pi.

(i am not a mathematician so i can't explain the relation but i do have a link i will post to help explain)

ALL of creation is based upon this particular sequence of numbers:

now....let's approach it from the direction of both Frater Achad and Perdurabo:

1. A 1 aleph
  2. B 1 beit
  3. C 2 gimel
  4. D 3 dalet
  5. E 5 he
  6. F 8 vav
  7. G 13 zayin
  8. H 21 chet
  9. I 34 tet
  10. J 55 yod
  11. K 89 kaf
  12. L 144 lamed

Okay, first off, we end up with the 12th value being 144 which is 12 x 12 and not only is
1 + 2 = 3 but also 1 + 4 + 4 = 9 which is something of a magical increase because what is at first just a 2 dimensional square of 12 by 12 becomes 3 + 3 + 3 = 9 and so it can be understood as the length breadth and width either of a triangle (which is a pyramid) OR it can be understood as that which John is given to measure in the book of Revelation as being the ‘new Jerusalem’ which is ‘the same as the measure of the man, that is, the angel.’ And the bible starts with 1 and ends with 144…yet it is all about three’s which become

infinity from trinity…

IOW…this is both the City of Angels (LA) as well as the body of God, Himself (AL)…and mystically joined together the female (LA) and the male (AL) become entwined as the Tree of Life in perfect proportion!

AL LA

But that which lies between the alephs is the literal representation of the trinity

A .'. A

This is an excellent read: The Anatomy of the Body of God

And here is a real mathematician’s page to explain the Fibonacci sequence and pi – I understand it but only in a way that is not rooted in a mathematical fashion – more like intangible geometry in my head so I don’t even remember HOW to explain it – I just know what it means in relation to the structure of creation.

And so, with the circle, square and triangle (or sphere, cube, and pyramid), we have the three basic shapes…the 3 tripled is 9 and there we go again…perfect and endlessly increasing in both greatness AND smallness with both being more perfect the further it goes.

And thus the two (male and female) become the perfect triune which is joined in a spiral by the addition of the third which is the proverbial serpent - and is the ninth letter of the Hebrew and is tet, literally understood to represent the serpent and is
'that which at first appears evil but is for our improvement'
and it is the ‘subtil’ nature of that serpent which ‘lays bare’ that which is hidden from mortal eyes; the same as saying that it removes the veil to reveal the truth which lies underneath ALL things…

The ninth value of the Fib seq. is 34 which is perfect because 3 + 4 = 7
and 7 is 'divine perfection.'
That is why the snake not only is our friend but is our savior as well as our structural eternity in the form of the Oroborous!

Eve was not lied to nor was the snake a fool...patience is a virtue more valuable than forced piety or false religion....

It is the snake which challenges us to partake of the first tree which then guarantees that we will eventually eat of the second tree…our liberation comes through the interaction of the woman and the snake - and the fear of Adam (which causes him to lie to Eve)...

in the English alphabet, the ninth letter is the 'I' which should be self-explanatory in relation to the pyramid and G.O.D.

illustration

And there are 12 trees all together…12 jewels in the the crown...12 is governmental perfection but our creative sequence gives us 13 - therefore there is ALWAYS a sacrifice required to maintain balance...
the same as a third is required at the other end for stability which is not stagnant.

That text by Frater Achad REALLY makes sense of the geometrical infinite perfection of 3 and beats Manly Hall hands down, IMO….

Aleph in Hebrew represents an ox head which is appointed for sacrifice.
And Lamed is understood to be the ox-goad.

Out of all 22 letters, those are the only two which are directly related to one another in any sort of relationship. And also Lamed is understood to mean ‘teaching/learning.’

And that is where the infinite cycle is rooted – between the male and female as the two ‘L’ which are hidden/transformed into the triangle….and so the Omega is no longer there since there are two ‘alpha’s and therefore no end but rather a continuum which cycles as an infinity symbol. This is what is meant by the idea of drawing out leviathan with a hook!!!

And the whole thing becomes far more than what was imagined would be the sum of its parts…

'love greater than you will'...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7

The problem with this is that it leads people in a different direction then the bible. You see, it does not matter if you do a million good deeds upon your lifetime or just sit and not even do one. As long as you have Jesus in your heart and move towards the All Mighty Fathers goal then speak with your tongue that you love Jesus Christ and he is your savior then you will be saved.

In the light of Thelemic philosophy, all of that is a moot point. According to Thelema, and the Hermetic Tradition in general, we exist in order to carry out the Higher Will. Since that it is our fundamental reason for existing, it would not matter if it led in a different direction than the Bible, or the Qu'ran, or the Book of Mormon, or whatever. "To thine own self be true" would be the guideline.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Bible and the Qu'ran and all the others have some really good stuff in them. I also know they contain a lot of nonsense. There's nothing wrong with taking a book as a guide, but it seems strange to me that anyone would actually choose to be tyrannized by a book.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Everything is reduced to nonsense if it is taken as something that SHAPES our mind/thoughts/actions, etc instead of understood as a manifestation of an idea or a function of that which applies to us all.

IOW - do your symbols rule you or do you understand and empower yourself by understanding what things MEAN and how it all fits so that there is NO reason anyone can say they were left out or not given the means to be free?

We all have the same potential for knowing self and being true to self in both form and function - and it is a right not a privilege - it might be called the light of Christ or the fire of Prometheus or even Thor's hammer...it is LIFE!

None of us are more alive than others - but there is a misunderstanding about that fact - and THAT is what causes the injustice perceived in many social conventions including religion - the conscious awareness of life is where we differ but it is nothing more than a manifestation of individual progress - just like any process of maturation and/or evolution. We impede or propel ourselves by either fearing or trusting...

'All men are created equal'
'All men are equally created'

But to grasp and understand the process of creation as it is rooted in MIND not material...that is to rise above being the creature and becoming creator....therein lies true liberation!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
in the beginning there was the word, what is a word in its most primal form? a sound, what is a sound? a vibration through a medium. what is vibration? movement, in the beginning there was movement how hard is that for so many people to figure out, you can go deeper and say that a word signifies a structure as well and well if you look at the moveing universe around yourself youll notice it contains a natural stucture as well. everything is movement, wavelengths and frequencies. thats the most bare form of an explinaiton as i can think of

[edit on 28-8-2007 by mindash]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mindash

This may be a little off topic, but your post reminded me of a thread from a while back about a Kentucky college student's research into Creation.

"There are several documented and currently taught laboratory experiments that accurately portray the events in Genesis in sequential order, the most important being that of sonoluminescence," he wrote.

That, he described to WND, is the circumstance in which sending a sonic signal into bubbles in a fluid causes the bubbles to collapse and they release photons, or create light.

That aligns with one of the earlier descriptions of the creation by God, when, in Genesis 1:1-3, the Holy Spirit moved upon the face of the deep, which generally is considered water, and said "Let there be light," he explained.

God was sending a sonic influence into the waters, and basically creating light, Hunt said. He's documented his theory, and the experiments he believes back it up, in his "Episteme Scientia, the Law of All That Is."
source

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
thats a very interesting experiment/theory indeed ill have to check further into it. also a quick off topic question, is there a way on these boards to see a list of the threads in wich i myself have replied? im not apt to memorize each and everyone and cant seem to find a search function nor can i find anything but the 3 most recent posts ive made by looking at my own profile.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join