It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry and "The Word"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ok. What do you call someone who isn't even a novice, isn't even an initiate?

That would be me.

I am fairly good at math and following rules, though, and I have somewhat keen, if quirky, insight into "things".

Fetch,

If I may be so bold, I have a question about a previous calculation of yours.

D=4 =10
I=9=45
O=15-120
S=19=190

DIOS = 10+45+120+190 = 365 or

How did you get the 120 for "O" in this sequence?

The only answer I can come up with is you did a double axis, cardinal point shift of the 5 before doing a base 10 on the result.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

1: I consider them to be pictures of someone else and not the OP as they look fake.

They look "fake"? You want to know the truth? We spent 2.5 hours discussing Paul Bremmer. Surely you want to tell people what you know about this Zionist agent masquerading as an American serving American interests? Surely you want to educate the audience on the role of Noahidism coupled with Crowlian Thelemic philosophies in the current "NWO" desires?

Hey RWPBR - here I am with my assistant/interpreter/driver while in Jordan on the same trip. His father works for the United Nations. Information department, Iraq prior to the NeoCon shakedown. You think you know more about what was known before the war than we do?

Does the above picture look fake too?

Oh...and here is a private picture - the point man for JINSA among others, including former CIA directors/heads can be seen.

This is fake too?

How do we get these pictures?

i4.photobucket.com...

Is this picture fake too?

This guy has copy and pasted every single thing he has said -- nothing is original.. the numbers, workings, equations.. you can tell they where copy and pasted.

First of all, the Masonry and the Word article I threw together in two minutes specifically for this this Forum. The balance I have admitted to being old articles.

I have THOUSANDS of developed concepts and formulas over the years. THOUSANDS.

But for you and the rest of the audience, what is posted is new material. Yet it is all 100% original material and content from me.

Hard to believe?

Just like those pictures above?

When I get some time...perhaps tomorrow, I will elaborate on more details.

In the meantime, RWPBR -

What do you want to offer in this genre?

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Is being an egomaniac a prerequisite to being an "Adept" ?
I think it might be as most" Adepts" I have met are generally full of themselves and closed off to any ideas that are not there own much like yourself.

You come here out of the blue, post tons and tons of cut and paste, talk your self up to be an expert on everything and anything and ridicule anyone who has the audacity to question or disagree with you.

If reading a few books on Masonry makes you an expert on it then surely I am an expert on Islam and the occult because I read 1001 Arabian Nights and Harry Potter.

This is not the bulletin board at your local supermarket where you can post manifestos without having to answer criticism. We discuss things here and we sometimes disagree. Claims and proof are 2 different thing.

And who or what is this "WE" you are always speaking of ?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And as far as pictures go, I have photos of myself with Mario Cuomo, Ed Rendel, Both Bush's, Ronald Reagan, the late Senator Heinz (and his hag of a wife), Rick Santorum, Arlen Specter ( magic bullets anyone ?) and a host of Congressman. You know what that means dont you ?

Absolutly nothing.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

And as far as pictures go, I have photos of myself with Mario Cuomo, Ed Rendel, Both Bush's, Ronald Reagan, the late Senator Heinz (and his hag of a wife), Rick Santorum, Arlen Specter ( magic bullets anyone ?) and a host of Congressman. You know what that means dont you ?

You know, dude. You seem to have a plethora of excuses to try to derail the thoughts on this thread...

1) Is the picture "fake"? Seems you have a problem a response to false claims and charges on your end.

2) You complain about "cut and pastes"? Yeah. Thousands of thousands of formulas and pages have been written on this topic. You have a problem with the sharing of the information because your little lodge doesn't have the intellectual capital to do the damn research and figure it out for yourselves?

3) You talk about "megalomania" and yet seem to fail to realize that you are seeking to set the value of the intellectual level of this forum to what you personally are capable of handling or agree to?

Do you think that people involved in this vein of the Occult do not develop and attitude?

What do you know of our craft? Do you wish to educate on the Mysteries from the perspective of Jesus? Are you familiar with what is said about Jesus and the Letters?

From Infancy I,

There was, moreover, at Jerusalem, a certain man named Zacchaeus, who taught boys. He said to Joseph: Why, O Joseph, dost thou not bring Jesus to the to learn his letters? Joseph agreed to do so, and reported the matter to the Lady Mary. They therefore took Him to the master; and he, as soon as he saw Him, wrote out the alphabet for Him, and told Him to say Aleph. And when He had said Aleph, the master ordered Him to pronounce Beth. And the Lord Jesus said to him: Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I shall pronounce Beth. And when the master threatened to flog Him, the Lord Jesus explained to him the meanings of the letters Aleph and Beth; also which figures of the letter were straight, which crooked, which drawn round into a spiral, which marked with points, which without them, why one letter went before another; and many other things He began to recount and to elucidate which the master himself had never either heard or read in any book. The Lord Jesus, moreover, said to the master: Listen, and I shall say them to thee. And He began clearly and distinctly to repeat Aleph, Beth, Gimel, Daleth, on to Tau. And the master was astonished, and said: I think that this boy was born before Noah. And turning to Joseph, be said: Thou hast brought to me to be taught a boy more learned than all the masters. To the Lady Mary also be said: This son of thine has no need of instruction.

Thereafter they took Him to another and a more learned master, who, when be saw Him, said: Say Aleph. And when He had said Aleph, the master ordered him to pronounce Beth. And the Lord Jesus answered him, and said: First tell me the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I shall pronounce Beth. And when the master hereupon raised his hand and flogged Him, immediately his hand dried up, and he died. Then said Joseph, to the Lady Mary: From this time we shall not let him go out of the house, since every one who opposes him is struck dead.

And you want to complain to me that somehow you have not heard was has been written before and because YOU have not heard that this is the extent of knowledge of the Craft?

How about you explain the word CRAFT, wherein you seperate the C and float on the RAFT? Put this into perspective to Gilgamesh and Utnapishtim.

Explain why it is Gilgamesh, a fabrication, while UTNAPISHTIM is a simple reverse code?

UTNAPISHTIM = MITSH(IP)ANTU = Myths. Pi. And you.

Mr. Initiated Mason - I really do not care to bother with you as you are not of our world - in a literal and factual sense.

You can complain all you wish - but the information exists and stands regardless.

So what is GILGAMESH?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am one of the few gentiles to have studied Torah, Talmud and Kabalah with the Satmar and Lubavitchers in New York and have studied with Rabbi Menachem Schneerson and Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum, son of Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum. I also spent some time at Philosophical Research Society in the early 80's.

I have studied the mystic and found it lacking in a destination. Once one thinks they have arrived they tend to get a demigod complex and start pontificating. Ego destroys the light they think they have found. It is a dead end path as it just goes in circle and down paths that fade into nothingness.

The occultic Emporer is indeed naked, and the only ones who cant see it are his Adept tailors. The golden bejeweled box of the mysteries that so many seek to open is found to be empty by those who open it but they are usually to proud to admit it after spending so much time trying to get it open.

You think yourself enlightened and adept but you fail to see through the smoke and mirrors, and to think you are better than us because we choose to believe in truth and reason is just more comical than words can describe. You are a fool, but it is you God given right to be one I guess.
Just dont be so upset when someone points that out. Peace

As our discussions do not seem to be productive I will be leaving it at that.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In response to CUG

Explain it again please. The only reason I can see for doing the math on U is to get your desired result. Why was it done to U and not to S or N?

Common sense, in a nutshell. We know that S = 3 and that N = 5. Higgins states further in The Beginning of Masonry in the Chapter on "The Pi Proportion" that "Almost all the ancient names of Deity, when their letters are resolved into numbers, are found to consist of what are called "cosmic" numbers, in that they set forth some great and majestic planetary or terrestial cycle which attests to the stupendous scope of divine power and wisdom."

Essentially, we are simply recognising that what was done, literally, was a philosophical system was grafted to number that was further fused to astronomical calculations that were consistent, a series of transpositions and modifications were made covering human language crafting and development, and by learning how to make the transpositions back to the original intent (SUN = 365, for instance), the patterns and methods of the transpositions can become known and seen and in the process, the larger philosophical construct based on certain inherent truths could be understood.

The goal was to provide humankind with tools to help them in their vision while enmeshed into matter. English as set forward by Continental Masons especially, was modified to fit this larger philosophical construct.

The actual rules to do this can be found among other places as Three Books Of Occult Philosophy (Llewellyn's Sourcebook) (Paperback)
by Henry Cornelius Agrippa (Author), James Freake (Author), Donald Tyson (Author) "Seeing there is a threefold world, elementary, celestial, and intellectual, and every inferior is governed by its superior, and receiveth the influence of the virtues...

The author does an excellent job explaining how transposition codes work and gives some of the top 24 transposition codes used (always set against Hebrew, but understood to be English in the highest of levels of the Initiatory Systems not corrupted by Kabballah and Jewish daemonism).

In an anonymous letter from the 1600's entitled "The secret work of the hermetic philosophy", www.sacred-texts.com... once can find the following statement:

Let the studious Reader have a care of the manifold significations of words, for by deceitful windings, and doubtful, yea contrary speeches (as it should seem), Philosophers wrote their mysteries, with a desire of veiling and hiding, yet not of sophisticating or destroying the truth; and though their writings abound with ambiguous and equivocal words; yet about none do they more contend than in hiding their Golden Branch.

"Reader", in this case, is a form of "title" (it is capitalized). What this passage tells us is that as we Read (read being a construct of "re-add", hence the oft mistaken exercise of simply adding letters as values to arrive at final number to a word), we must keep in mind that words are purposely crafted against "deceipt", but not so much as to destroy the inherent truth or hidden essence of the word.

In this way, SOL = 3650, DIOS = 10+45+120+190=365, SUN = 3(Sum of 1:6)5 = 365, etc.

To extend this further, the process of learning how to recognise and rationally execute a transposition gives one the practical essence of comprehending the nature of a "sephirah".

Imagine words not as linear fabrications but as crafted against a cipher wheel. In this way, 767, as seen on "slot machine", has "no value" until you can turn the middle "6" to a "7" and hence "win your prize".

You know inherently that there is a 7 hiding in the center wheel, but you do not know how to bring it to the surface. The Craft is all about learning the logic of how do so.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by TheFetch]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To Icarus Rising -

Fetch,

If I may be so bold, I have a question about a previous calculation of yours.

quote:
D=4 =10
I=9=45
O=15-120
S=19=190

DIOS = 10+45+120+190 = 365 or

How did you get the 120 for "O" in this sequence?

The only answer I can come up with is you did a double axis, cardinal point shift of the 5 before doing a base 10 on the result.

Always find the simplest solution or path. All Letters will of course have their ordinal values. At the exact same time, all Letters will have their "summative values".

1=1=A
1+2=3=B
1+2+3=6=C
1+2+3+4=10=D
1+2+3+4+5=15=E
1+2+3+4+5+6=21=F
1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28=G
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8=36=H
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9=45=I
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=55=J
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11=66=K
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12=78=L
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13=91=M
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14=105=N
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15=120=O
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16=136=P
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17=153=Q
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18=171=R
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19=190=S
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20=210=T
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21=231=U
1+2+3+7+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22=V=253
1+2+3+7+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23=W=276
1+2+3+7+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24=X
1+2+3+7+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25=325=Y
1+2+3+7+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26=351=Z

This will be taken out to 36, wherein the Sum of 1:36=666. I have seen some of Crowley's work take this out quite far, but for practical purposes, his work was pointless and irrelevent.

Some Gematria Examples of how this is then used.

DIOS = 10+45+120+190 = 365
INRI = 45+105+171+45 = 366
CROWLEY = 6+171+120+276+78+15 = 666 (the Y in this case is an ending, is silent, and is not being counted. In this way, one can learn how some letters may indeed be irrelevent to the equation or serve some other conceptual purpose.

At any given time, one has to be aware that "SOME LETTERS" in a sequence may contain a summative value while others are ordinal, etc.

QABALLA is one of these cases, being derived from the Pythagorean Tetracys. It appears as follows:

--2-3
-4---9
8----27

This is then relabeled as follows:

----A
---B-C
--D---I
-H-----

The D is 10 and 1+0 is 1 while Q has a value of 1 equally -

Again...examples of how to effect modifications and transpositions. It is alot easier than one thinks, but requires a full grasp of an apperception of the conceptual.

But the apperception of the conceptual, the pure, and the simple, shining through the soul like a flash of lightning, affords an opportunity to touch and see it but once. For this reason Plato390 and Aristotle call this part of philosophy the epoptic or mystic part, inasmuch as those who have passed beyond these conjectural and confused matters of all sorts by means of Reason proceed by leaps and bounds to that primary, simple, and immaterial principle; and when they have somehow attained contact with the pure truth abiding about it, they think that they have the whole of philosophy completely, as it were, within their grasp.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To RBPWR,

Is being an egomaniac a prerequisite to being an "Adept" ?

Let's just say that upon observation, it is you with the subtle hint about "POWER" in your name while I use a humble word as as "fetch". I am not invoking "POWER", rather, I invoke that which goes and retrieves.

If you are asking that it takes someone with a strong EGO to rise above or hold back the obvious ignorance that one is going to be faced with along the way in a manner as you are doing, then yes, surely it takes a very strong will to not be intimidated or otherwise threatened by tactics and styles that you are employing.

You come here out of the blue, post tons and tons of cut and paste, talk your self up to be an expert on everything and anything and ridicule anyone who has the audacity to question or disagree with you.

You are not questioning my WORK - you are directly insulting and assaulting my INTEGRITY, and these are two wholly different realities in play. You have accused me lying by claiming that pictures I post are not real. You have implied directly that what I post is not of my own accord and as such, that my work is fraudulent derived.

None of these issues and more that you have sought to invoke have a damn thing about disagreeing with me or otherwise questioning me.

This is not the bulletin board at your local supermarket where you can post manifestos without having to answer criticism. We discuss things here and we sometimes disagree. Claims and proof are 2 different thing.

I am more than happy to discuss the issues or information contained within. However, I do not start from a position of defending my integrity from the likes of you.

Let's get the issue out of the way from the beginning. What I post is original content and is well intentioned. Anything I post will have a tremendous basis in either FACT or OCCULT FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE.

And who or what is this "WE" you are always speaking of ?

"We" is the proper pronoun to be used for matters in this concern...it is a traditional invokation understood by those who know. That is all you need to know.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFetch
To RBPWR,

Let's just say that upon observation, it is you with the subtle hint about "POWER" in your name while I use a humble word as as "fetch". I am not invoking "POWER", rather, I invoke that which goes and retrieves.

No subtle hints at all. RWPBR stands for Rednecks, White socks and Blue Ribbon Beer (PBR) hence RWPBR. From the lyrics of a 1970's country song by Johnny Duncan.

Proof that everything does not have a cosmic, esoteric significance huh ?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

To RBPWR,
"We" is the proper pronoun to be used for matters in this concern...it is a traditional invokation understood by those who know. That is all you need to know.

See...I ask for answers and all I get is arrogance. You are helping me make my point.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

See...I ask for answers and all I get is arrogance. You are helping me make my point.

The point is, you don't have a point. You asked a question and you were given an answer that is truthful. Go speak with the head of your lodge and see what he gives you - if anything at all.

You have plenty of material to comment on here but the only comments you made from day one have been highly charged and personal in nature.

What is it you expect in return?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I am one of the few gentiles to have studied Torah, Talmud and Kabalah with the Satmar and Lubavitchers in New York and have studied with Rabbi Menachem Schneerson and Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum, son of Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum. I also spent some time at Philosophical Research Society in the early 80's.

Explains your rather arrogant and delusional mentality. I will grant that you have studied with one of the Earth's most repugnant of men who has put forward one of the most racist and hate filled doctrines in an era where most of us are seeking to free mankind from the hatreds and prejudices of the Jewish Piscean era.

Here is what Thomas Jefferson had to say about Talmud,

"Ethics were so little studied among the Jews, that, in their whole compilation called the Talmud, there is only one treatise on moral subjects. Their books of morals chiefly consisted in a minute enumeration of duties. From the law of Moses were deduced 613 precepts, which were divided into two classes, affirmative and negative, 248 in the former, and 365 in the latter. It may serve to give the reader some idea of the low state of moral philosophy among the Jews in the Middle age, to add that of the 248 affirmative precepts, only three were considered as obligatory upon women, and that in order to obtain salvation, it was judged sufficient to fulfill any one single law in the hour of death; the observance of the rest being deemed necessary, only to increase the felicity of the future life. What a wretched depravity of sentiment and manners must have prevailed before such corrupt maxims could have obtained credit! It is impossible to collect from these writings a consistent series of moral Doctrine." Enfield, B. 4. chapter 3.

You are started to paint for us a much better picture as to your intolerance of others and your rather haughty assumption that you think you get it. I too study Sneerson's work and the Lubavitchers, but precisely to educate people on how ignorance, hate, and bigotry are woven into "Occult concepts" that seek to try to appear as "truths".

I will more than happy to discuss the filth of Sneerson's and Ginsberg's "kabballah". Indeed, I use the spelling "Kabballah" specifically to apply to this filth that they put forward.

You think yourself enlightened and adept but you fail to see through the smoke and mirrors, and to think you are better than us because we choose to believe in truth and reason is just more comical than words can describe.

Just nah nee nah nee hogwash on your part. What you put forward is just unsubstantiated garbage that assuages your own inner feelings of superiority (predicated presumably on your studying with racists masquerading as "occultists") - you definitely have a Jewish Kabballah feel about you...so this would explain why I have a bad vibe relative to you: we are diametrically opposed in a philosophical sense.

You have SHOWN ME NOTHING since I arrived that you have any semblance of actual comprehension of how the Construct is crafted.

You are a fool, but it is you God given right to be one I guess.
Just dont be so upset when someone points that out. Peace.

You seem to be backing down far too soon, seeing how you claim to have such immense knowledge and with it, an ability to prove where my formulas are in error.

You want to educate people about that awesome occult "genius" called "Sneerson"? Or what of "Ginsberg"?

I bet you did not know that my work was taken to Ginsberg because certain Rabbi's had a difficult time handling it...and so advice was asked as to how to deal with the formulas.

Cug

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yet your name is The Fetch.. as I'm sure you know a fetch is a ghost or more correctly a doppelganger or wraith. Not a very humble name

NAEQ
A=1 L=2 W=3 H=4 S=5 D=6 O=7 Z=8 K=9 V=10 G=11 R=12 C=13
N=14 Y=15 J=16 U=17 F=18 Q=19 B=20 M=21 X=22 I=23 T=24 E=25 P=26

Fetch = 84
baloney = 84
gargoyle = 84
useless = 84

And yes I'm just yanking your chain a bit.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
TheFetch

Thanks for the posting of the info from Higgins(and let us not confuse Godfrey Higgins with Frank C. Higgins, for clarification).

About the Talmud....

From what I've learned, the Talmud itself is a profound book of Occult Science, if it is interpreted correctly...:

1. Zohar: The Spirit of the Doctrine.

To begin with, this was just communicated orally to the initiate, but later on the Rabbis wrote it down.

2. Talmud: The Soul of the Doctrine.

3. Bible: The Body of the Doctrine.

However, there might be a Zionist Talmud out there which is different than the original Hebrew Talmud.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ginsburg ? I never mentioned Ginsburg.
I studied Talmud and Kabalah. I also studied Greek mythology in high school but that doesnt mean I worship Zeus. I reject both of them as I reject the Koran and the book of Morman but I needed to understand them before I made a decision. To do otherwise would make me an ignorant bigot.

You assume so much Fetch

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Fetch,

Thank you kindly for the informative response.

Interesting that the simplest thing I could think of was you turned the 5 upside down and backwards to make a 2, when in fact the same answer is obtained from a summation of 15.

and when they have somehow attained contact with the pure truth abiding about it, they think that they have the whole of philosophy completely, as it were, within their grasp.

Yes, but do they? Or is it just for that moment, about that thing? Can a person learn to recognize and achieve that moment of truth more often than not esoterically, through the Spirit, without the profane and perverse
machinations of wordly men?

Interesting also that the first thing I thought about your system after I concluded the 5 had been reversed and inverted, was the analogy that your philosophy was upside down and backwards to the Jewish and reconciliatory Masonic systems.

you definitely have a Jewish Kabballah feel about you...so this would explain why I have a bad vibe relative to you: we are diametrically opposed in a philosophical sense.

That is not necessarily a bad thing, from my point of view. You are under considerable attack in this thread for it, though, and weathering the onslaught quite nicely, I might add.

The trouble for me with all this is I've always hated doing anagrams. I guess I'll just have to keep asking the Good Lord to guide me.

Proverbs 3:5-7

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And he shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yet your name is The Fetch.. as I'm sure you know a fetch is a ghost or more correctly a doppelganger or wraith. Not a very humble name...

No. You are right. It is not intended to be humble, but it is intended to convey a message. People who know what a Fetch is relative to Saedre Shamanism would understand the name's significance as it is linked to Isis/Freyda/Odin.

NAEQ
A=1 L=2 W=3 H=4 S=5 D=6 O=7 Z=8 K=9 V=10 G=11 R=12 C=13
N=14 Y=15 J=16 U=17 F=18 Q=19 B=20 M=21 X=22 I=23 T=24 E=25 P=26

Fetch = 84
baloney = 84
gargoyle = 84
useless = 84

Are you familiar with the work of Jake Stratton-Kent? A big proponent of NAEQ and someone who I tried to work with years ago to no avail.

How about this one?

Ordinal Code -

I, Fetch, speak the words of the Gods = 314

It is all based on Pi. The correspondences you found are just ample proof that Crowley, although lucid, was more intent on corrupting and hiding rather than enlightening and revealing.

Remember his law..Do as thou Wilt - both he and Dee wilted as they did, so was his law a pun on himself, or an attempt to ensnare people to give themselves to an agent seeking to suck energy and kill the host that invoked the energies as defined?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Ginsburg ? I never mentioned Ginsburg.

You may have never mentioned Ginsburg, but the vein of your philosophical and Occult research is clearly predicated on a negative and false doctrine which can be rather simply and easily proven.

For instance - what is the nature of the Number 6 relative to the Kabballah that you speak? Would you care to elaborate on this for the audience so that they may grasp and observe the differences between our Qaballa and your Kabballah? Be sure you are clear in your representation, for we are quite versed in Rabbinical Kabballah as you speak and have no use for elevating beyond the trash that we know it to be.

At the end of the day, you cannot seperate Ginsburg from Sneerson, and in the process, from the Noahidists and the Synarchists.

You assume so much Fetch

Am I assuming, or am I simply calling your bluff and allowing you to either put up or shut up? Again, at the end of the day, you either too have to stand on your own and argue your points or you will be crushed by the demonstration that is going to unfold before you.

If you think that questioning and attacking someone's integrity as you have sought to do here with me is going to have any semblance of success, then suffice it to say that one who doth assume way too much is not I, but rather you who has not enough foundation to argue and debate the issues and the topics which are pertinent to today's inquiring audiences.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
TheFetch is a fiesty old man isn't he? .. I still say those pics are fake, in fact, if you ask me doesn't even look like the same person..

And you never even explained why you copy and paste.

I have also noticed a disturbing pattern in your work where everything always comes out to the outcome YOU desire, and along with that a blatant anti-semitic agenda....... why is this, Fetch?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join