It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost documentary's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know that there is a thread with ghost clips. But i thought i would make one for ghost documentary's that a longer and indepth.

please add more links but make sure that they are at least an half hour in length.

the first one i will add is about ghosts on the london underground, which i enjoyed very much.

video.google.co.uk...

the second one is called a haunting in connecticut, which is over an hour long and i found really creepy !

video.google.co.uk...

ghosts on tape which is ok about 41 minuets long.

video.google.co.uk...

and the fourth one is a paranormal ivestigation in an old hospital 1 hour and 27 minutes.

video.google.co.uk...

i will add more as and when. feel free to comment or contribute any decent documentarys.

enjoy.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for putting these together, Ill have a good look at them,

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've seen all of those. I was kinda disapointed in the Okcgc one though, I thought that an abandonded hospital would have more activity in it; but still, it was a good post; do you have anymore?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks you! I love anything about the underground, it's such an eerie place, especially when you think about all the abandoned ones that where used in the war! War time Britain is eerie full stop!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
here is another documentary bridgewater triangle which espouses all supernatural activity in this area from ghosts to bigfoot .its pretty good.

video.google.co.uk...

i will try and find more documentarys later.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by RedDanDoc]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is another documentary about a haunted house its about 47 minutes long.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't really like 'a haunting', they used bad actors and they add stuff in to make it seem scarier :\ I prefer the more basic documentarys rather than docu/dramas anyway. Thanks for the other vids though, keep them coming

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I liked "A Haunting" on tv, and yes it was bad acting; but, I just watched it because it did happen to those people. Do you have any more Vids?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I liked "A Haunting" on tv, and yes it was bad acting; but, I just watched it because it did happen to those people. Do you have any more Vids?

not yet suprisingly they are as elusive as their subject matter.

now if you like ufo's that's a different matter as there are lots of ufo stuff i could put up but this is the wrong board for ufo's isnt it.

I will do another sweep for some ghost doc's in a few days.

maybe you could find some ?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Very nice thread I got through like 2 of the documentary's last night. The connecticut one to me was pretty cool. Though with the railway one I wasnt as much interested as it just seamed to not be the type of show i can get in to.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Very nice thread I got through like 2 of the documentary's last night. The connecticut one to me was pretty cool. Though with the railway one I wasnt as much interested as it just seamed to not be the type of show i can get in to.

yes i really enjoyed the haunting in conecticut one. those poor children !

it must be a knightmare living in a haunted house seeing ghosts etc and then your parents dont believe you and cart you off to the nuthouse

at least that story had a good ending !

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I watched the third one and greatly enjoyed it, and the second one I saw before a long time ago on television. I also watched some of the first one but I got bored.

The last one looked amateur-ish, so I didn't bother to watch much.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just want to say " Thanks " i appreciate it !!!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
if anyone could find a few more of the A Haunting shows I would appreciate it I have trouble finding full ones.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
if anyone could find a few more of the A Haunting shows I would appreciate it I have trouble finding full ones.

Here's another A haunting documentary

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is another ghost documentary which i am sure most of you will enjoy.

Its got no cheesey acting whatsoever. its a straight on factual documentary which is entirely objective in nature

5th dimension ghosts

video.google.co.uk...

it mentions the incident regarding sinister faces that apeared on a ladies kitchen floor.

hope you enjoy

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
heres another doc

TAPS ghost hunters

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
just found this on youtube.

enfield poltergiest 48 minutes long.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for these,I'll enjoy goin through them!! I agree about 'a haunting' though,acting is terrible but if I watch It late on my own sometimes I get the chills!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just connected the dots to A Haunting in Connecticut and the Discovery Channels' own A Haunting. There was a Paranormal Investigator talking with the interviewer near the end of the show and he said this was the worst case of paranormal activity he'd ever witnessed.

Some sort of powerful poltergeist lurked in the basement where the brothers slept and turned into a ball of fire shooting up the stairs when he opened the basement door. The place was a funeral home though where mattresses breathed and even the kids mom became possessed. I can't believe the parents didn't believe their children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join