It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Serious Or Normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this violence between Israel, Palestine and And Lebanon over the past couple days going to escalate into somthing huge?? I have a tendency to think things will get worse then they actually will?

Sources:
www.nytimes.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
• Cease-fire broken as U.N. trucks fired on in Palestinian camp

What does that mean?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Heres a link to that news,

news.sky.com...

The clashes died down for a short time in the afternoon, after al Fatah Islam said it would observe a ceasefire if the army also did.

But within an hour of the truce offer being made, heavy exchanges of fire and several explosions were heard.

It was not known which side started firing.

The UN used the afternoon lull in fighting to deliver food, water and medical supplies to the camp, home to 40,000 Palestinian refugees

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's been going on for donkey's years. However, some folk say that this region is the cancer on our planet and if/when WWIII starts it'll start here. I'm glad I don't live there and pity anyone who does. I'm sure the majority of citizens are normal folk like you and me who just want a normal, peaceful life.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
It's been going on for donkey's years. However, some folk say that this region is the cancer on our planet and if/when WWIII starts it'll start here. I'm glad I don't live there and pity anyone who does. I'm sure the majority of citizens are normal folk like you and me who just want a normal, peaceful life.

Do you personally believe we are in the first stages of ww3? I like to think we could never have another world war...but your right if it is going to happen it will start on that area of the planet.....

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Asals thanks for the update on that article...but I was told to take any information from Skynews like a grain of salt

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Can someone delete my double posts i dont know how to do it

top topics

join