Now, let's turn this post into heresies, shall we? If you come up with something that is "unfashionable" in this time of our history, or is
suppressed or causes fear in certain groups, PLEASE post it here! Let's see all the ideas that people have after reading this article. Maybe it'll
get some really interesting, open conversation going.
Let's see now I'll start... some things I REALLY want to get off my mind, it'll make me feel better, really!
1. Our president, George W. Bush is a pathological liar.
2. Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction.
3. There is nothing wrong with gay people, maybe homophobes just fear something they don't understand, fear, after all, is a natural human reaction
to the "unknown".
4. The CIA is sponsoring terrorism, and the Israli "mossad" (their version of secret service) has been caught in the act, yet the info is suppressed
and not on American media.
5. American freedom no longer exists, there is now "free speech zones" instead of a free speech country. Our freedoms are illusions. Open your
mouth, and get assassinated. We never had freedoms to begin with. The country is a school playground.. the bullies rule.
6. America IS the terrorist of this planet, but most Americans are in denial and others wouldn't even consider the possibility. Patriotism is a
7. My favorite: God, as a separate all-powerful entity doesn't exist. It is an idea, but as all theories/ideas it should have at least SOME basis,
even SANTA has a basis. Sadly, it doesn't. You can explain anything you don't understand as "work of God" or anything impressive like atoms and
the universe as "work of God" but EVERYTHING was considered "work of God" by early peoples before science proved otherwise. Why do we, in the 21st
century, uphold the futile trend? In 100 years, if humanity isn't extinct, most things we claim are miracles today would be common science, but there
will still be some religious people finding OTHER miracles and attributing them to God. Get over it
Any other ideas that our society is afraid of publically considering the possibility of?
8. Porn IS good for body/mind. Why all the taboo when it's such a HUGE market. I say advertise it openly on free TV and remove censorship. It makes
9. Why would words like "fu*k", etc be censored on this website and others, including public TV. It is part of the language, WHAT makes the words
really SO heretic and bad that someone's mind will explode if they hear them. Does hearing the word "fu*k" often make you shoot babies or
something? NO! So why censor obscenities, cuz it's not nice? If you think that's the reason, then you can just go ahead and blow me
k that's it for this post. Plz share ur ideas that otherwise would get u in trouble! The WORSE they are, the better you'll feel after expressing
[Edited on 6-1-2004 by lilblam]