It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know something about the cameraman who recorded that Alien Autopsy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mantle1958
Hi Palasheea,

My name is Philip Mantle. I am the main investigator/researcher of the Alien Autopsy Film in the UK. What you have to say concerning the alleged cameraman could be absolutely vital. With the greatest of respect I would ask you to contact me on e-mail away from the forum at: [email protected]

If you'd like some more details first of some of my research you can of course check my web site at: www.beyobndroswell.com (the alien autopsy archive section).

I also have a new book out entitled: Alien Autopsy Inquest. This can be located on Amazon or via the publishers web site: www.publishamerica.com

This is not an attempt to seel my book, all I want is the information you have concerning the alleged alien autopsy cameraman. I can't stress how important this could be and ask you to contact me as soon as possible please.

Many thanks,

Philip.

Hi Philip!
I'm just on my way out to run some errands but checked back here to see what's up on this board and I'm so happy to see that someone, like yourself, has posted a note for more details on the information I gave in my first post in this thread about the cameraman.
Anyway, will contact you by email in an hour or so.
Thanks again and talk later!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

Originally posted by Palasheea
Back in 1996, I was invited to join The Cleveland Paranormal Roundtable.

stupid question maybe but: Cleveland...in Virginia or another?

That's Cleveland, Ohio ...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by havana
I hate these lairs and fake I wish the Aliens took them away or zap them with Bill Meirs "ray gun"...

Yeah, that ray gun would certainly do a lot of damage! And I agree about the lairs, too. You have to use a long stick to poke in there and see if anything comes out, then hope it isn't large, furry, and with big teeth!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So I met Buddy and during our conversation he told me that it was he whom Santilli visited in Cleveland when Santilli was looking for old 50's recordings and so on for a project he was working on.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Palasheea]

If you did talk to Mr. Zelman maybe you may remember his voice
in comparison with the alleged cameraman. Here is a small clip
from the Cameraman Interview. Check the voice and maybe it
will help in your inquiry.

video.google.es...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that clip free-spirit and just want to say that Buddy Zelman had a mustache, beard and longish grey hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. He looked to be in his sixties and his voice was rather gruff, like many in his age group so yes... he did sound a lot like the man in this clip too. I'm just saying that if you put glasses on Zelman and shaved off his beard, he would look a lot like the person in this clip.

But listen to this, Buddy Zelman is a record producer who also has a big collection of rock and roll music and memorabilia from the 50's and 60's. He told me when I saw him that he travels all over the world and at that time, he was excited about a singer he and his company had just discovered in Brazil that he just signed a contract with. The company that he owns is called Buddy Records and after googling that up to see if they have a website anywhere, I found this link that's in Japanese:
buddyrecords.com...
Just mentioning this because that interview of the so called 'cameraman' for the Alien Autopsy hoax, was done in Japan.
Coincidence? I don't know but there's a chance that it may not be.

PS -- just view that clip again and for the first time I notice that he's got a short beard too!! I didn't notice that before because that part of his face is blurred to it was hard to see it. But when I lightened up my screen monitor, I'm now seeing that he's got a short beard. Buddy Z had a beard too but when I saw him, it was longer than the beard that's on this man in the clip who looks a lot like him. Interesting.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

If you did talk to Mr. Zelman maybe you may remember his voice
in comparison with the alleged cameraman. Here is a small clip
from the Cameraman Interview. Check the voice and maybe it
will help in your inquiry.
video.google.es...

Free spirit -- just noticed that you are saying "IF" I talked to Mr. Zelman....
I DID talk to him and even said his name here for all to see. I did a look up on him last night and he's still alive and well living in the Cleveland area. So if someone he knows tells him about the information I'm posting on this board, it will be interesting to see if he logs on here to say something about that meeting I had with him 10 years ago.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Just mentioning this because that interview of the so called 'cameraman' for the Alien Autopsy hoax, was done in Japan.
Coincidence? I don't know but there's a chance that it may not be.

Actually the video was not filmed in Japan. It was released in Japan
by Fuji-TV but the interview was made in the US or England.

According to Bob Kiviat, the producer that requested an interview
with the cameraman for Fuji-TV, it was Ray Santilly who agreed to
provide this interview with the mysterious cameraman under certain
restrictions to protect his identity wich don't make any sense and of
course for good money from Fuji-TV.

According to Ray Santilly the interview was made in England where
he picked an old man for the job giving him a script and produced
the whole fake. But this video could have been shot in the US as the
alleged cameraman don't have the british accent.

Now that you have found more elements to add in this investigation
maybe you are close to find out the identity of the man in the film,
the alleged cameraman.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Free spirit, could you please give me a link to that information you have here about that interview that took place in London or the US?

Could you provide us with the URL of that?
thanks.

Here's the information I found on that interview of the cameraman:

BACKGROUND ON THE LATEST VIDEO EVIDENCE

As long ago as January, 1996, CNI News reported rumors that the alleged
autopsy cameraman would participate in an interview with U.S. television
producer Robert Kiviat, in cooperation with English producer Ray Santilli.
Alhough Kiviat publicly acknowledged that he was negotiating to do an
interview, it was not clear that the cameraman had actually been videotaped
until U.S. researcher Bob Shell announced in September, 1996 that he had been
shown the taped interview in Ray Santilli's London office...
The video was reportedly shot by the cameraman's own son on a
non-professional camcorder. However, due to an apparent mistake in lighting,
the cameraman's plan to obscure his own face failed. Though the son did turn
this tape over to Santilli, he requested that it not be shown unless the face
and the voice could be suitably disguised.

Despite the cameraman's wishes, Ray Santilli soon decided to sell the
unaltered video to a Japanese television network. The Japanese aired the
footage in Japan in December, 1996. Soon, copies of that broadcast arrived in
the United States. CNI News acquired a copy in early February. Though the
video quality was poor, the cameraman's face was visible and his voice was
clear.

At any rate, sometime ago, I found information that that interview was filmed in Japan. Found this on the internet but can't find it now but it makes more sense that it was filmed in the US anyways.

Whatever the case may be, there seems to be conflicting information about how that interview was conducted and how it ended up being shown in Japan.

Intrenet page where the above information was found.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
free spirit -- just read over your post again and I already know where you got that information.
Phillip Mantle has it on his site and it's the information that Santilli gave last year just before that alien autopsy comedy came out.

Santelli and his partner gave an interview where they admitted that parts of their movie was a recreation of the original.
The part about them finding a homeless man on the streets of London who spoke with an American accent to play the cameraman is just one of many story changes that Santelli has made over the years.

As for this most recent story change by Santelli, I read on Mantle's site that he no longer believes anything that Santelli says anymore -- not sure if he ever did but that's what Mantle is saying about that 2006 interview.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Free spirit, could you please give me a link to that information you have here about that the interview took place in London or the US?
Could you provide us with the URL of that?
thanks.

I know Bob Kiviat since a long time and I got the information
from him just after the Cameraman Interview was released
in Japan by FUJI Television on December 19, 1996. At that
time Bob was still beliveing the Alien Autopsy Film was real
including the alleged cameraman story.

The so much requested cameraman's appearence found
response in the tv network from Japan offering a good
budget and Bob prepared the 25 questions and gave them
to Santilly to proceed with the interview. In the japanese
tv show besides the alleged cameraman also appeared
Bob Kiviat, the infamous Kent Jeffery, former military
cameraman Lt. Col. Dan McGovern and Ray Santilly himself.

It is Ray Santilly who recently revealed the truth of the AA
Cameraman Interview video. When, where, how and by whom.
The link is very large but just go to Google Video and search this:

Eamonn Investigates: The Alien Autopsy

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since when did Santilli ever tell the truth about anything?

As indicated by Phillip Mantle, this latest Santelli story change is just part of an ongoing series of misinformation and outright lies -- and this includes that interview that you are referring too.

Could you please provide us with the link that you got your information from?

I'm seeing different versions of that interview where I'm not sure which one is the real one. thanks

PS -- I'll just go with the one that's on Phillip Mantle's website.

And once again, it makes more sense that that interview as recorded in the US instead of Japan -- which does not make sense.... lol

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Since when did Santilli ever tell the truth about anything?

As indicated by Phillip Mantle, this latest Santelli story change is just part of an ongoing series of misinformation and outright lies -- and this includes that interview that you are referring too.

Could you please provide us with the link that you got your information from?

I'm seeing different versions of that interview where I'm not sure which one is the real one. thanks

Don't get confused Palasheea, this story has been confusing many
people but I think you have a good point that may lead to know
the identity of the unknown man on the interview film.

There is only one Cameraman Interview film done by Santilly but
the issue here is interesting, to identify the man on the film, who
was him and to find out if at least Santilly told the truth for once
regarding this man or not. You located already a person ( Buddy )
with a new testimonial about knowing Santilly and it's just a matter
of following this lead to get an update on the controversial case.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You've got that right! I'm really confused about this story because so far I'm been relying on the internet for information about it but it seems that so many people have their own versions of it.

Not that I'm plugging Phillip Mantle's new book on this which just came out in March of this year but I've ordered it in hopes to untangle this mess and gain some kind of clarity on each story-line that's circulating out there.

But one thing for sure, this story ain't over yet and that's what makes it so fascinating. Nevertheless, I do think that Santilli should be prosecuted for deceiving the public. From what I've gathered so far, this man is a pathological liar who will say anything solong as it brings in more money.

Ram

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
sounds like coverup to me..

I think that thing on the table is an Genetic experiment... (six fingers)
Though I saw the coverup documentary on BBC..

They guy that supposedly modelled the thing - Didn't look one bit creative..he looked more confused than any of them..

It's the same story with the Mc Pherson family I think.
Again the original and scripted version are on the mixing table..

-Or - maybe it was just plastic.. - weird no matter what.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just watching this for the first time now. It's the Eamonn Investigates: The Alien Autopsy vid on google. Thanks Free_spirit for directing me to it.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
sounds like coverup to me..

I think that thing on the table is an Genetic experiment... (six fingers)
Though I saw the coverup documentary on BBC..

They guy that supposedly modelled the thing - Didn't look one bit creative..he looked more confused than any of them..

It's the same story with the Mc Pherson family I think.
Again the original and scripted version are on the mixing table..

-Or - maybe it was just plastic.. - weird no matter what.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by Ram]

Questions:
Do you remember the name of that BBC documentary?

And what do you mean that it's the same story with the Mc Pherson family, who are they?

thanks

Ram

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I cannot find the BBC documentary...
It seems to have vanished..

Never mind.

Ram

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"The McPherson Tape", also known as“Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County” .

I had a bit of trouble with an original version and a fake one - in my thread...
It ended up with a discussion about the original version
- Edited in Japan..And USA...
To show on TV...........
In Japan..........And USA....

And before that It was broadcast on BBS as a show....
The other ones was also called shows....

Very confusing to say the least...

I got pretty mad - Because.
of that.....

-
I wonder if there Is also a guy named "Chad" in this case...

Ask me who Chad is - I dunno,. Just some Chad guy.

When they start to say that the original and the fake version is mixed together....Thats where the conversation stops....

It's a pretty smart trick - Because most people don't have time to investigate what is original and what is not... And if somone is doing the coverup and you come to him and say - This is the real clip and this is the fake - Then he can tell you anything he want to..

And then you either agree with him - Or you think about it - and don't agree..
And then they come with a new explaination of some sort that is correct and say your incorrect because of the correctness of that explaination they showed you.
And that is like sherlockholmes going backwards or somthing....

I think we cannot rely on any sources other than ourself...

For if it actually shows a real creature from the deep black projects - Why wouldn't it be controlled and protected by the same institution?

If you go and believe everything people tell you - Then you might aswell stop investigating. It's like a scientist who wont believe in free energy - Or that electricity can come out of thin air.
It's like a scientist who don't believe a theory before it has been tested.

Deep black projects are more complicated than just the official information they feed us. Somone knows alot more about the human mind than we normal citizens do - And I think the only thing they cannot guard themselves against is your free will...

If you are suddently in a position where you kinda see through it all you are all alone...Unless your on the internet - Where we meet and discuss these things - There should be a small chance that there is a few bunch of people who can see the same as you do...

So it much more complicated.

Also because people are as different as their fingerprint differ from each person...
I havn't really read what you know about the cameraman who recorded that Alien Autopsy..

Did you spend a year with him or 5 minutes - You cannot know in these cases - If first of all a hidden secret agenda is behind the scene controlling the information best of their ability... I mean if they are really serious about hiding stuff....then it's very possible.

Ever heard of people hiding what their job is about...Well there you have it.

Ram

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
One more thing how to compare the stopping of investigation is to compare it with a digitalartist
Or a painter....

If I said I didn't like the picture I haven't created yet. The picture is almost done - And I stop painting it because I don't think it looks right.

There is two ways to react - Or perhaps three.
you know...

If a mechanic didn't test he's engine before driving...Or the engineer didn't finish he's project because he engineered it wrong...
Or an Arcitect didn't finish he's house because it didn't look right..

Or if you don't understand what im writing about...

The essense of Art is to investigate the shape you are forming - until the investigation is complete and you can let go of it.

Basically - What they do - is to create a false image - And tell you - This is it - You are wrong - stop doing what your doing.

The false image...Is created because humans think in images...Thats why people use their hands when having conversations - Because we all have it in us - We are all artist And creators - When we talk to people we often wave our hands in patterns...And that is sort of what the artist do when he/she express him or herself..

So they create a false image before you actually get the chance to create your part of the image...And tell you - It's already taken care of - No need to go any further - here is the story laid out for you on the table.

And you say uh - yea that must be it...
Or you want to make your own picture/story... But they wont allow you.

And so is the whole system infected - in wich we live.

Ever heard the music band "Rage against the machines" You have to do what they taught you
- I think the lyric's in that tune, basically express what I just told in words.

And these two post describe what "Never mind" means..

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the info and will check out this case -->Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County.

Ok, here's my story told in more detail -- sent this to Mantle early yesterday morning.. But in the version I'm posting here on this board, I've left out some key words and replaced them with "---".

In 1996, the head of a now defunct group called The Cleveland Paranormal Roundtable -- sorry but I don't recall his name, arranged for me to meet a close friend of his, Buddy Zelman, at a local coffeeshop located at The Van Aken Shopping Center in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
The reason why he made this arrangement for me to meet Zelman was because I was living at the time on the same street in Shaker Heights that Zelman grew up on and had mentioned to some members of that paranormal group that that street had a lot paranomal activity on it. So because Zelman grew up on that street, his friend, the head of that parnormal group, asked him if he could meet me to tell me more about that area of town because he and his family also had some strange experiences when living there too.

So when I got to the coffeeshop, Zelman was already there and it was not too hard to pick him out because I had already been told what he looks like.

At that time he looked to be in his sixties. He was a big man with longish grey hair with a pony tail, a rather full beard and a mustache. I can't recall what he was wearing but I do recall that he wore some interesting very expensive looking diamond rings and ---- around his neck.
He started off by telling me which house he lived in on (will keep this name secret for now) Street and that his dad was a ---- and that this was the house he grew up in.

He said that ---- Street was haunted and then wanted to know about some of my own experiences... So we talked about that for a little while where one thing led into another where he then asked me if I had seen the Alien Autopsy film on TV. I told him that I had seen it and then he told me that he was going to tell me a secret and to promise not to tell anybody else what he was going to say to me.

I gave him my promise on that where he then proceeded to tell me that he was the one who referred that cameraman to Santilli who was visiting him in Cleveland about some 1950's oldies recordings he had that Santilli wanted to look at... I think he mentioned Elvis Presley and a few others too. Buddy said that he had a whole collection of such material.

He also said that he was a record producer with his own state of the art recording studio somewhere including one on wheels and that he bopped around the world a lot having to do with his business. He then mentioned that he was excited about a singer in --- he had just 'discovered' and his company was going to represent him.... He also said that he had his own paranormal and UFO radio show on a local --- radio station that aired a few times a week. He said that occasionally he talks on it but he mostly has other people hosting that program for him.

Well, back to the Alien Autopsy, naturally I wanted to know more about that cameraman so I asked Buddy where this person lives but the only thing Buddy told me was that he lived somewhere south of the Cleveland area and that he could not tell me any more than that because the man does not want the public to know who he is. I remember asking why that is because it would seem that anyone who recorded such a thing would be talking about it to the press and so on... but once again Buddy said that the cameraman does not want any publicity -- that he's a very private person. I then wanted to know if that autopsy film was real and he said that it most definitely is and that he has no reason not to believe this because this cameraman and him have been friends for many years now.

Well anyway, I wanted to talk about it more but he had to ---- So I walked him to his car, which was a brand new ---- (should mention that the head of that paranormal group mentioned that Buddy was a very affluent man) where I then thanked him for stopping by and hoped to see him again sometime... and that's it. Our meeting only lasted about 45 minutes or so -- just long enough for one cup of coffee but because of that information about the Alien Autopsy that Buddy told me about, it was indeed a very memorable one.
Did I believe him? I didn't see any reason why not to and as you can see from those links I provided in ATS, he is a collector of 50's recordings of those famous rock and rollers during that era and a record producer too -- and this was the reason why Santilli flew in from England to meet him.
And why did he divulge this secret to me? I have no idea but there's certainly no reason in the world why he would be lying to me about this just to impress me. Why in the world would he want to do that? It just doesn't make sense. It could be that he saw me as a trusting person who would honor some one's request to keep a secret.... I have no idea but in any case, as you can see, I honored his request not to share that information with anyone until just a few days ago where I finally thought that maybe nows the time to talk about it.

I had seen that one thread about "Who is Victor" on the ATS board and that's when I thought about sharing my information about what I knew about that mysterious Alien Autopsy cameraman.

I also should add that a few years ago, I saw a documentary about that autopsy film where I saw that cameraman doing an interview in it and when I saw it, I nearly fell out of my chair because he looks a lot like Buddy Zelman in disguise! In short, the Buddy Zelman I saw at that coffeeshop, if you put glasses on him and a hat -- and shaved off his beard, the cameraman in that documentary very well could be this person.
At any rate, the above information is all I have on Zelman but I do agree with you that it may well be worth your time to find out if Zelman actually is somehow involved in this autopsy hoax.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join