It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor All-Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
dude! hatch is the man! that shark thing was so hot! hes exactly what id be if i were there! and hes so great abotu it all!

that was #ed up with jenna's mom tho, my god. cried like a #in baby.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think richard hatch is really good at survivor. I think if he makes it to the final 4 he will win it all. Richard hatch would not make it to the final 4 to come in 4th, 3rd, or 2nd place. I do not like rupert.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I think richard hatch is really good at survivor. I think if he makes it to the final 4 he will win it all. Richard hatch would not make it to the final 4 to come in 4th, 3rd, or 2nd place. I do not like rupert.

uno, i liked rupert. he was really cool, but he went overboard with the house, and doomed them. they need him tho, because he provides them with fish and because other than him theyve got two weak white girls and a jew who they all hate. but that house definitely trashed him.
im scared that people will get rid of hatch jsut cuz he won, like with tina. that was/wud be too bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WTF was he thinking with that house??? You don't build a dug in house on the beach!!! You build up, for the tide!!! A log cabin, in 24 hours...???

I like Rupert, but I don't know if he'll recover from that one...

Richard is the man, no doubt....but he's also the one to beat, and that will likely get his butt outta there pronto....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
WTF was he thinking with that house??? You don't build a dug in house on the beach!!! You build up, for the tide!!! A log cabin, in 24 hours...???

I like Rupert, but I don't know if he'll recover from that one...

Richard is the man, no doubt....but he's also the one to beat, and that will likely get his butt outta there pronto....

ino, its a pity, i hope he doesnt go. the jenna that stayed, and jerri. i hate them, i hated them before. maybe theyll get too many mosquito bites!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I didnt want Rob C to go. I do not want to see richard hatch go either but if he does it is his own fault. If you play the game well your ass stays in the game. If you are voted out then it is your own fault.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
see, i wuda voted alicia off. Rob C. wasnt very helpful, but he wasnt hurting anyone. he cudve helped a little bit. alicia was cranky, ida tossed her out, so that if it came to it, the next person wud be simply sue, wed get her easy. if u do it that way, rob and amber own. they can get rob c to agree, and then itll be jsut them two, if it came to that

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Actually, I think Rob C. was the best choice, and I'm surprised they made it.... Those who were with him, or aware of him, on his survivor stint, realized that he's lazy, is not a physical attribute, and that his mental talents lie only in manipulating people....

I'd like to see Alicia go, but they need her brawn and determination right now, at least until the merge....

I'm still confused as to why they don't mix in their meat with the rice, and make a little go far, but hey, that's just me....

At least Rupert owned up to his cabin mistake....

Did you hear them all whine about the rain, etc.? I'm sorry, but the first person kicked off got 25 g's.... I could put up with cold and rain for a day for 25 g's or more, what about you?

Bunch of p***ies...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Actually, I think Rob C. was the best choice, and I'm surprised they made it.... Those who were with him, or aware of him, on his survivor stint, realized that he's lazy, is not a physical attribute, and that his mental talents lie only in manipulating people....

I'd like to see Alicia go, but they need her brawn and determination right now, at least until the merge....

I'm still confused as to why they don't mix in their meat with the rice, and make a little go far, but hey, that's just me....

At least Rupert owned up to his cabin mistake....

Did you hear them all whine about the rain, etc.? I'm sorry, but the first person kicked off got 25 g's.... I could put up with cold and rain for a day for 25 g's or more, what about you?

Bunch of p***ies...

no, see, if u get rid of alicia, mayb eull be more prone to lose, but not really, she sat out of most competitions anyway. assuming u did lose, rob, rob, and amber, wud own, because theyd get sue off, force big tom to agree. next time, get rid of rob C, then. as long as rob c can talk to others, they will not hold the power.

they all need to shut the # up. 25k is too much, id do a lot for just that much.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
All academic now.... Next time that tribe goes to council, I'm betting Tom gets the boot.....

I'm still pulling for Rupert....
He's just da man, hehe...though I almost lost faith in him on the cabin idea...WTF was he thinking??? Those who get the meat, tend to stick around though.....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
y wud they get rid of tom? sue/alicia are both bitches and do nothing bu complain. tom is a nice guy.
although, maybe, his drunken spree might do him in.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They're likely to be tribes for some time still, so yeah, Tom is weaker in the challenges...

Still, I'm thinking that the shakeup they alluded to next week, is going to be the switch-around....they'll make two tribes of 7 people each.....out of the three now....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Where did you read that they get 25K for the first voted off??????????

I hope they dont vote people back in the game. That would really suck. Althouht i wouldnt mind it if Rob C came back and got revenge!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Still, I'm thinking that the shakeup they alluded to next week, is going to be the switch-around....they'll make two tribes of 7 people each.....out of the three now....

uno, i think it might have to do with the people voted off already. i dunno how that wud work, since saboga wud have much more people, but the way alicia reacted, and there was a flash of a dude walking, i just got the feeling

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can not believe richard hatch got voted off. I am sad to see him go.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I can not believe richard hatch got voted off. I am sad to see him go.

oh god! he was so great, he made the show interesting. im seriously doubting my interest now. it was a stupid move for everyone but colby and lex, hatch was the one evening things out and keeping them together. colby shudve realized that hatch was good for him, he was predictable, he wud always act hatch.
but, i wanna see sue blow up. whata bitch.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

hehe, told ya....

Yeah, I'm sad to see Rich go too...but you knew he was goin' home....

Props to the tribe though, as it stunned him, hehe....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
colby shudve realized that hatch was good for him, he was predictable, he wud always act hatch.
but, i wanna see sue blow up. whata bitch.

Don't watch the show but you suppose Colby could've depended on Hatch because Hatch is gay & has an attraction for the dude?

Sue has to go next.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'd expect the trend to get rid of winners (if there are any left, hehe....kind of scatterbrained right now...)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ethan is still left. I think colby will screw ethan though. I do not know why Jerri didnt get rid of colby when she had the chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join