It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Victor" revealed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good points skip, I got stuck in a paradox earlier though thinking about these things.

One of the first things I found myself thinking when I first saw the Alien Interview documentary, was Dean's response seemed out of place and a little strange for someone of his background. I don't doubt a thing the man says, and have a great amount of respect for him and his work in the ufo area, but I was a little spooked to see his reaction to this clip.

The clip IKEA posted does sound a bit like Victor's voice, but the repetition seems pretty disingenious, to borrow a word from you. I can't say I doubt his sincerity, however.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found another pic with Dean wearing the same tie:

It's not from the same event as the one in the video since Dean is wearing a black jacket in this picture.

Must be his favorite tie. He probably got it from his mother-in-law for Christmas.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
pretty common tie, pretty common design
universal really, go to a tie store
thats not nearly enough proof.
the shoulders was something I was more interested in.
I could not see the neck well enough on victor.
I do think we do communicate with EBE on a telepathic level at high security facilities.
read my signature then put two and two together.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Seems to me Robert Dean's still Robert Dean and this stuff, though well scrutinized by ATS people, does not provide a platform to sink such a beneficial EBE researcher into the conundrums. He's not worthy of it based on the size of his head or neck. He deserves the benefit of the doubt I feel and I hope you-all do too.

Dallas

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

I made the decoding and compared both voices. It's clear
" Victor " and Bob Dean are no the same person. Here:

video.google.com...

In my research I found Victor's voice somehow mechanical
like if he was reading a script from a tele-prompter like most
newscast use.

Very nice decoding work
Although i dont agree with the 'mechanical like' or scripted reading part.. It appears like that in the video, but if you just watch the interview he is certainly not reading it from paper or screen.

[edit on 20/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I made the decoding and compared both voices. It's clear
" Victor " and Bob Dean are no the same person. Here:

video.google.com...

In my research I found Victor's voice somehow mechanical
like if he was reading a script from a tele-prompter like most
newscast use. This may prove at least that the "Victor" character
was fictional and added to the story using an actor for commercial
purposes in selling the DVD. About the footage and the original
source both issues are still on discussion.

Good job, I think this proves it's not Dean. I really can't say it proves Victor to be an actor though, or reading from a script. Some people do really talk like that!

I'm interested to know what you did to the voice; when I played around with Victor on another part of his dialogue, I ended up getting a similar voice to someone else who worked at S4 once..!

Dallas; I agree with that.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The OP video has been pulled. Anyone cache it or have a working link?

As for the tie, that's a Brooks Bros. classic rep stripe. Probably the most common tie pattern you could find. I've had three and 2 are still in the closet. Not much of a link there.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Victor doesn't look anything like that other guy. Victor's mustache tails outward to the side, and Deans face is taller than victors in proportion. Wouldn't the people filming Victor know it was Bob Dean?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
sorry for being ignorant but who is "victor" and john dean???

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic

I've been here for a while and never really got that too..back on a different name from the early 2000's til this recent name..from what I recall is..

It's some guy named "victor martinez" right? if i am remember correctly.

this person is supposed to be knowing a lot about "ebe's" and is the overseer of most of the "people trying to come out with info that aliens and whatnot are real."

From what I recall..when the "Project Serpo" was fresh, he was the one people were trying to make sure he didn't make the story up, or he was the one who had the photos and didn't want to share it or something?

or was trying to make fakes?

I don't know, I got more random info of David Icke and Simon? gray? is that the guy who supposedly wrote the Serpo story?

anywho..maybe that give you a bit of a feel about this "victor" guy, that's what i'm feeling this victor is about anyway.

Why is it important? is he even important? I don't think so..

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
ive seen a video with dean watching the tape of the alleged alien being and he used the same termonoligy as victor does in the clip shown here cant remember what it was on but think it was on google video.
im not going to say it is him but from what i heard from victor and what I remember dean saying about it it is very simular.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic

UFO Area 51 - The Alien Interview
www.youtube.com...

Here you can view the whole story from Victor and others. Maybe you have seen the EBE part before though.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Changing threads... sorry.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Maybe victor is..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It could of course be that German dude in the video.

He looks very suspicious. He's got a suit and a tie and the neck reminds me of Victor's neck. The neck is the smoking gun in this case!

What do you think?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know why people are trying to find out 'Victors' identity. The purpose of him actually hiding who he was, was for the dark government forces not to find him, and possibly end his life for releasing such sensative video.

In reality, this effort for people to try and find out who he was, and the threads poster having everything chip in to the investigation, only makes it more suspicious on why exactly he is trying to find out 'Victors' identity, and thus having intelligent minds contribute to this.

'Victor' tried to spread truth to the world, knowing that such information and video could possibly end his life in some mysterious way.. possibly reported as a 'suicide' most likely. Is this the way we want to treat our anonymous sources? What's the point of sending such footage if critics are going to try and "find who you are" reguardless on the lengths you take to try and protect yourself from possible harm?

I say we try and drop this, forget who Victor is, and just ponder and question the footage itself. It's obvious people here don't care for this man's saftey and identity for releasing this footage. To me this thread is very suspicious.. why do you want to badly know who 'Victor' is? All it would do is help dark forces in the Government find this individual and erase him from the face of the planet. Way to go..

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraOurHome.
In reality, this effort for people to try and find out who he was, and the threads poster having everything chip in to the investigation, only makes it more suspicious on why exactly he is trying to find out 'Victors' identity, and thus having intelligent minds contribute to this.

This is a place where such things can be discussed - and not a place where truth is ever really proven to be found. I posted it because there was a video on google/youtube claiming the identity of Victor - and I'm fairly satisfied one man has had his name cleared completely of any association. If you ask me, this thread has served a very good purpose, and maybe helped someone not be accused or blamed for something they didn't do.

Originally posted by TerraOurHome.'Victor' tried to spread truth to the world, knowing that such information and video could possibly end his life in some mysterious way.. possibly reported as a 'suicide' most likely. Is this the way we want to treat our anonymous sources? What's the point of sending such footage if critics are going to try and "find who you are" reguardless on the lengths you take to try and protect yourself from possible harm?

"Victor" may have been a pure hoax for all we know, the point is not for discussion in this thread however. On top of that, a thread on an internet message board is hardly likely to be taken serious by any authorities, who would have unlimited resources of money, technology, and sources of information to find out who "Victor" really was, if it was in fact real unhoaxed footage.

Originally posted by TerraOurHome.
I say we try and drop this, forget who Victor is, and just ponder and question the footage itself. It's obvious people here don't care for this man's saftey and identity for releasing this footage. To me this thread is very suspicious.. why do you want to badly know who 'Victor' is? All it would do is help dark forces in the Government find this individual and erase him from the face of the planet. Way to go..

Feel free to question the footage in another thread, the point of this one was to discuss a video posted to youtube/google. As I said before, I think it has been a positive contribution. I personally find it suspicious you think we should "drop" this, and yet posted in it which keeps it bumped up and on the first page of replies in Aliens & UFO's. Lastly, by knowing who Victor is, he puts himself in the realm of other public whistleblowers, who enjoy the safety of knowing nobody would be stupid enough to implicate themselves with a suspicious act. This is a point I counted against the alien interview, in fact, however as previously said, it's not the issue of debate in this thread.

Underlyingly, the "dark forces in the Government" need or require no "help" from an internet message board frequented by people who are interested in aliens, ufos, and conspiracy issues.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The alien interview has fascinated me from the start. Tonight I was reading up on this supposed "victor discovery" and I stumbled upon this video: www.disclose.tv...

I think it's basically the same video that the OP posted in this thread. Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that Victor is not Dean.

But the real question here is, has this video been 100% officially proven to be a hoax yet? I don't think that it has. We usually get to the bottom of other hoaxes like this, sometimes the people who made the hoax even come forward and fess up. But what about this video? It looks real as hell to me, and I am not going to give up on it until it has been proven fake 100% without a doubt...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hello all,

i have deciphered Victors voice its on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hello all,

i have deciphered Victors voice its on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

It seems you did'nt read this thread, Victor's voice has been already decoded in 2007.
Check my post above and watch the video I uploaded here.

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join