It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a genuine E.T. vehicle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I belong to an offroad forum and I was reading through a thread about what kinds of things people find when they are 4 wheeling. One of the posters put up these pictures of what appears to be a ufo. He said it is located somewhere around Virginia beach. He also thinks that a church might own it.
i63.photobucket.com...
i63.photobucket.com...
i63.photobucket.com...
I really dont' know what it could be?? Maybe someone else here might know or live around the area of va beach and could check it out.

Ox

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To be honest, It kind of looks like an old old old kids jungle gym type play thing.. He had something like this in a park close to my house when I was a kid, it had a slide and what not..

I dont think it's really a UFO or Alien Flying machine

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thank God you found this. RumiUzamaki will be so relieved to know that we have a training simulator for our army. As the first general of the Earth Defense Army, I will need an address so that I can requisition this item right away.

Perhaps you had best also speak with our leader, you'll find him on this forum with a thread called 'Army Two'.

Thank you so much.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
To be honest, It kind of looks like an old old old kids jungle gym type play thing.. He had something like this in a park close to my house when I was a kid, it had a slide and what not..

I dont think it's really a UFO or Alien Flying machine

Yeah, I think maybe you're right. I never would of thought of that. Thank you for the input.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Thank God you found this. RumiUzamaki will be so relieved to know that we have a training simulator for our army. As the first general of the Earth Defense Army, I will need an address so that I can requisition this item right away.

Perhaps you had best also speak with our leader, you'll find him on this forum with a thread called 'Army Two'.

Thank you so much.

HaHa
That's good stuff....too bad that thread is closed, I was really looking forward to joining that wonderful army of his.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Years ago I saw a gallery of pictures of this. If the exterior isn't unconvincing enough, the interior certainly is. It's constructed of wood and sheet metal. My thought at the time was that it would have been a fun place to hang out in with a 12-pack and a joint when I was 15 or 16.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There goes my only chance to be a general.
And I had already asked my wife to look on e-bay for a uniform.

I doubt this thread will last long, unless someone tries to prove that this is cgi, in which case it could run 20 pages.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's one in Berlin that hasn't been trashed. My guess is that they were manufactured as a kids clubhouse.

commons.wikimedia.org...:Muether_ufo_20051017_070_part.jpg

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That's a Futuro house! Those were designed by Finnish architect called Matti Suuronen.

Here's more info: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by leonee]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by leonee
That's a Futuro house! Those were designed by Finnish architect called Matti Suuronen.

Here's more info: en.wikipedia.org...

Here's another link covering everythig from specs, installation, period photos, etc. Apparently they were used for everything from hot dog stands, ski lodges, playhouses, actual living spaces and--I'm not making this up--a bank branch in Stratford Conn.! www.futurohouse.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
wow um...

i think this one is photoshoped! cause, look inside what kind of furniture is it? i see a dining table and a kitchen stove and cabinet etc.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nope, I'm going with real. Why is your type sees any clear photo and the first thing you do is yell photoshop?

If it was on your lawn, and you were in the White House naturally, you still wouldn't believe it. You're just a stinky ol' disinfo agent. (And getting paid big money to confuse me.)

And I am confused.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think this is an obvious fake, just look at it, it could never get off the ground.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It was shot down. How will we reverse engineer it if it's not here to take apart? And it's already been posted that we have the plans to it.

I just hope those plans cove the propulsion system, and that the Government of Finland or wherever doesn't keep them secret.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I bet you they delivered most of those futuro homes at night time just to cause a panic.

Those are pretty cool looking though.
I'd like to build a tree house one for my kids.

top topics

join