It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Hours in Heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is a story that was passed along to me by my mother. Personaly, this is the most amazing thing I have ever read.
This is long, but please give it a read. It might be 3 or 4 parts.

The Lord says, "I am sending this message to my people on the earth, because I exist in the heavenly realms."

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Rev 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.

Please, church listen, to what has happened to my life. In a dream, the Lord started dealing with me. I remember, that in that dream, I walked out of my house. I walked on the streets in my neighborhood and I felt that someone lifted me up by my arms into the sky and I was running on the clouds and glorifying God. A great brightness came over me and a voice said out of that brightness, " Ricardo, Ricardo, quit your job because I want to do something with your life and with my church on the earth." After hearing these words, I trembled violently and woke up from my dream. I got up and I started crying to God and asking, "What is this, Lord?"

visit source for full article

[edit on 14-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so, uh, what's going on? what happened? you can't just leave me hangin like that! i was starting to get into it.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
oops, i didn't see the rest after the first part, sorry.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
so, can you supply a picture of this satelite image of heaven, or something like that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
when did this take place? i got a little nosy and looked through your recent posts. if your experience is true, and i'm not saying it is, and i'm not saying it isn't, then why were you on a forum about aliens/ufo's (C2C Part 2) earlier today? wouldn't you be more concerned about saving the lords people? aren't these tools of evil? i'm no biblical expert, but i remeber that when i was little my dad told me that when a true person of god whether it be a saint, or a messenger, or jesus came to earth, that there would be no question that that person was truely who they said they were. i'm not saying you're a liar, but i'm just not that convinced.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you read the first part of his post, you can see it wasn't his own experience but a story his mother told him.

Thanks for the post Megadeth, was a nice read.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok I found this story somewhere else and theres more on the story.
www.angelsonassignment.org...

Now I dont know if your telling the truth about your mother telling this story.
Was it you that posted this story too?

[edit on 13-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've seen Megadeath around here a little.....
He kept trying to relate John Lears things to have religious meanings, John got abit fed up with it I think.

So god speaks english? I thought arabic was his favourite language.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Actually, if you check the post again he says this story was 'passed along' by his mother, indicating that she wasn't the first to tell it and that it was told to her.

Definitely an interesting read, but I'm with wisefoolishness. I want to see this satellite image of heaven. I wonder why even mention that if the image itself cannot be provided (I'm speaking of course of the original teller of the story, not of Megadeath).

The jury's still out for me, but I would say if God does exist he would speak in the language that can most easily be understood by the person he's speaking to. I don't know why you would think that he would have a 'favourite' language. If you believe the bible and the story of the tower of Babel, it would seem to me that he would hate all languages.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Im not buying that one guys. Just skipped through it and nothing seems rigth about it at all.

It may just be the fact that i don't believe in a god which is making me see this differently. It reminds me of a preacher shouting at people to repent before its too late. I don't have a problem with people believeing in a god and living their lives accordingly, but i can't stand when people try and change others beliefs. Which is what that story sounds like its designed to do IMHO.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
_Phoenix_

Submitted by Susan at [email protected] (Feb 2007)

Taken from www.insightsofgod.com

The website clearly states who submitted the story.

T0by

He kept trying to relate John Lears things to have religious meanings, John got abit fed up with it I think.

Wow, Megadeath posts up a story passed down from his Mother and you have all got your knives out.

T0by, as for Lear being fed up with Megadeath... Really???? When did it matter what Lear thought and what does Lear's opinion of Megadeath have to do with anything here??? You think Lear became fed up and so, in some way discredits Megadeath offering up a story to share? It is totally irrelevent and just bad form imo.

And the sarcasm with regard to the 'favorite language of God'?

As if any of us have any idea!

Megadeath...

Thanks for posting Ricardo Cid's vision, I had not heard or read it before.

cheers

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
when did this take place? i got a little nosy and looked through your recent posts. if your experience is true, and i'm not saying it is, and i'm not saying it isn't, then why were you on a forum about aliens/ufo's (C2C Part 2) earlier today? wouldn't you be more concerned about saving the lords people? aren't these tools of evil? i'm no biblical expert, but i remeber that when i was little my dad told me that when a true person of god whether it be a saint, or a messenger, or jesus came to earth, that there would be no question that that person was truely who they said they were. i'm not saying you're a liar, but i'm just not that convinced.

WTF are you on about?? What is this, the spanish inquisition? Read the post again, it is not his experience... Now, Megadeath has to explain to you what he was doing in the forum about aliens???????

What, in your opinion he is supposed to be out saving the Lord's people because he posted up a story?

Breathe in and read the post again so that hopefully you might not run off on a tangent!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nice post about the heaven created by one mind.
You get the so called heaven that you like the most.
Near death experience will teach you that.
By the way what gym does God goes to?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I saw the Thundercats and Power Rangers and caricatures from animations and horror movies in real life. All of the creators of these movies and animations have formed a pact with the devil to produce these things for television and cinema!!

You had me until right there.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll admit that the Thundercat and other cartoon references threw me off a bit. That came out of nowhere. I always thought the Thundercats was a cool cartoon. Tangents like these do weaken the case that someone is making. "Repent, the end is near, and Donald Duck is evil." I'm not mocking the guy, but I don't see how that helped.

Those of you interested in this type of thing might enjoy reading more from the same site. Quite a few of the visions or experiences on this site do mention or make reference to the time of Jesus' return being soon.

Insights of God

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's an interesting vision/story - I found the cartoon reference not entirely idiosyncratic. I've read accounts by 'experiencers' who say that super hero cartoon characters have featured in their experiences.
Also black Elk tells the story of a boy who was always getting into trouble playing at the cartoons he watched. His mother wanted him to smarten up, so she asked black Elk how she could impress on the child the need for a little more sobriety and a little less glorified violence.
Then when the boy was supposed to go to the lodge, he wandered off to a culvert and there the spirits were arrayed in all kinds of strange 'superhero' recombinant animations - scaring the poor little toad half to death, and resolving his seduction to such imagery and tactic.

It would appear superheroes are collective symbolism too. It reminds me a bit of Stephen Kings writing style, mixing the banal and strange to create a new strange banal.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you moderators for putting this thread back here,

I believe that what we have here is a modern day Enoch.
I believe his story and I dont think that any part of it was contrived to gain believers. The part about the Thundercats was a little outstanding but why would someone claim something so crazy that would turn people off to it if this is a story that was designed from someones mind?

Imagine that you are the Devil and cant yet physically attack the humans you hate so much. But you can influence them and play with them in a sick way by filling their heads with demonic imagery. A thought comes to an artist and he draws this thought as a character, then a name and personality is given to it and on a spiritual level a real character has the ability to be praised and to influence those who see it. That character becomes a tool of the Devil and most are cartoons and things directed at little kids who can be influenced so easy.
Has civilization not been on a study decline and getting worse every day?
Its the children who grow up and make the world what it is. Right now our world is a place of sorrow in Gods eyes.
If you were the Devil, would you not rip your enemy apart from the inside while putting on a show on the outside? Nobody would ever think that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles represent demonic forces who have been given names and faces by possessed people. The demons have taken the form of the characters that they give life.
Ninja Turtles do not promote Satan or carry pentagrams and are heroes to countless children. Because of this they are invited into peoples homes and into peoples minds. Would this not be a perfect strategy to insure that when the time comes for God to unleash you, you could get the maximum amount of carnage in?
Would you not want Jesus to take as few as possible when he returns in the rapture? You hate these humans and want to make them suffer and take pride in making them bleed. Your reign will only be short but you want to make it sweet. Want to know another great way you would insure you could have fun? Influence people to believe in other religions or in no God at all. Im sure the Devil has a few billion folks in Asia and billions around the world to keep him company.
This message was given to this man so he could share it the same way people of the Bible shared their stories. People ask why miracles and devine intervention do not happen anymore and I say that this story proves they do. The prophecy is that we have very little time. The clock in Heaven is no more.
God bless, and again thanks mods.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks Megadeth! Nothing like a good read! I must say it lost me too at the Power Ranger's being in the second Heaven. and it's abrupt ending. A bit on the simplistic side too.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
_Phoenix_

Submitted by Susan at [email protected] (Feb 2007)

Taken from www.insightsofgod.com

The website clearly states who submitted the story.

T0by

Wow, Megadeath posts up a story passed down from his Mother and you have all got your knives out.

T0by, as for Lear being fed up with Megadeath... Really???? When did it matter what Lear thought and what does Lear's opinion of Megadeath have to do with anything here??? You think Lear became fed up and so, in some way discredits Megadeath offering up a story to share? It is totally irrelevent and just bad form imo.

And the sarcasm with regard to the 'favorite language of God'?

As if any of us have any idea!

Megadeath...

Thanks for posting Ricardo Cid's vision, I had not heard or read it before.

cheers

Just giving out a little history, in case people would like to read his other posts.

I think the language of god thing was funny.

MegaDeath says:
"Im sure the Devil has a few billion folks in Asia and billions around the world to keep him company."

I think i'm entitled to a few biting remarks towards people with these beliefs. I can't stand it.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Pretty cool read!

The story that was passed down is VERY similar to the 'Book of Enoch' when he was taken to heaven to intercede for the Fallen Angels. Could be a modernized version of the Book of Enoch.

But I give it 4 Stars! Very visual...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join