It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Nazi' medical experiment in the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
In case many of you do not believe in medical conspiracies and cover-ups, the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment was both racist and inhuman and yet was allowed to run for forty years in Alabama.

www.infoplease.com...

399 poor black farmers were DELIBERATELY and actively PREVENTED from medication for syphilis to 'compare' the symptoms with white men with the hypothesis that black men would experience more cardiovascular complications before death, wheras white men would be more prone to neurodegeneration.

The data for the experiment was to be collected from autopsies of the men, and they were thus deliberately left to degenerate under the ravages of tertiary syphilis—which can include tumors, heart disease, paralysis, blindness, insanity, and death. “As I see it,” one of the doctors involved explained, “we have no further interest in these patients until they die.”

This horrific conspiracy did not take place in the 18th or 19th centuries - it started in 1932 and ended in 1972 with a public apology by Bill Clinton in 1997.

Throughout the experiment, doctors praised it for being ethical and informative yet it did not further the treatment of syphilis by a jot.

Do we still trust our Governments when they fluoridate the drinking water?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes, it's sad...but what has this got to do with fluoridating drinking water? I would give you a WATS for this if I still had one, btw. Best post I've read all day.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In the UK the Local Councils have fluoridated the water against the wishes of a vociferous minority of people. The fluoride may act as a mental pacifier - in other words, mind control. A passive, zombified public is unlikely to resist any manipulation.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Tuskegee experiments were a disgrace that Clinton's lackluster and insincere 'apology' could never make up for. Imagine this disease had been given to you -- without your knowledge -- and you infect your family with it. Your Wife contracts the disease, and any of your future children will most likely be born with congenital Syphilis. Then when you complain about this, you are lied to, mislead, given a false diagnosis and an imaginary treatment, and die a miserable death for the purposes of a dark medical experiment that you know nothing about. 50 or so years later, some smarmy, fake-lipped corporate robot who was nothing to do with it issues an official 'apology,' and your skeleton shatters in the coffin from some type of unexplained metaphysical rage.

That's a scathing analogy of modern life that I was hired to write for the script of Forrest Gump, but it was cut out at the last minute and replaced with that cheap # about the Chocolates... Probably because I took too much Acid on set, and accidentally regurgitated 14 black Microdot's and 3 cans worth of grolsch into Mykelti Williamson's eyes.

It was decided after that point I was to have nothing further to do with the film, and all the lines I had written were removed --even though it was an accident, and I apologised.

Good grief, was that the most fantastic deviation from a topic whilst somehow still staying on topic you have ever seen?

I continue on now:

Why do we continue to let things like the Tuskegee experiment happen? Different medical experiments with the same deceptive mandate continue to this day. All kinds of abominations with a deceptive and secretive mandate continue to this day, along with some new varieties. Why are we allowing this to happen? Some may find my this analysis arrogant -- but I don't think this is the way humanity should conduct itself at all. Some of us know that the few who rule the many do not represent humanity, and only seek to manipulate it, and ultimately destroy it. Those of us that don't need to take a long, hard look at instances such as the Tuskegee experiment -- along with everything else that's happening, and has happened. If you do this you might start to view the corporate 'news speak' gibberish you so helplessly repeat as one of the key factors in the degradation, and downfall of humanity -- then stop saying it.

"I'll get over you... I know I will

I'll pretend my ship's not sinking

And I'll tell myself... I'm over you...

..."

Originally posted by Heronumber0
In the UK the Local Councils have fluoridated the water against the wishes of a vociferous minority of people. The fluoride may act as a mental pacifier - in other words, mind control. A passive, zombified public is unlikely to resist any manipulation.

This brings me nicely to an end, I think I know why you brought it up. I might be going off topic a bit with this; but have you seen what else is in our water?

Happy days.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i presume these experiments' tremendous scientific value
clearly offset human rights concerns...

don't believe for a second that these people are selective, see

1950 chemtrailing

The U.S. government was preparing for germ warfare by secretly spraying biological agents on its own citizens. The tests were conducted in 239 cities, including one of Oklahoma's most prominent communities.

"Among the hundreds and hundreds of tests that the army did, Stillwater, Oklahoma was targeted," said Cole, an expert on the Army's development of biological weapons. In some cities reports indicate Americans actually died because of the testing.

Government records show florescent particles of zinc cadmium sulfide were released in Stillwater in 1962.

"Cadmium itself is known to be one of the most highly toxic materials in small amounts that a human can be exposed to," Cole said.

Could Oklahomans have been made sick by that all those years ago could they still have lingering effects from it?

Orphan testing in Canada

The shy, soft-spoken, 65-year-old Duguay is one of the Canadian province of Quebec’s infamous Duplessis Orphans, a group of more than 5,000 children whose parents handed them over to Catholic orphanages during the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, promised their children would receive a “good education.”

Instead, psychiatrists falsely declared them mentally ill or severely retarded and warehoused them in psychiatric hospitals, enabling the Quebec government under former Premier Maurice Duplessis to receive a bounty of federal funding for their care.

To date, investigations into the Duplessis Orphans have focused primarily on actions of Catholic Church officials who managed the orphanages and psychiatric hospitals.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
i presume these experiments' tremendous scientific value
clearly offset human rights concerns...

Clearly...

I wonder how much farmland was appropriated.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
There were many more experiments upon Americans, and Canadians done by exnazi doctors ,,,,,
Reall SS doktors, i might add......
They were smuggled out of places like Dachau, and Treblinka,to go on virtually undisturbed in america with lethal and destructive experiments on humans abducted from our streets, and lifted from our orphanages....
Most of the victims were obliterated after their usefulness was at end,
The children were treated to traumas and mind altering drugs in order to create the super spy of the future....after which they were destroyed like lab rats...
The facts become more sickening, and the deeds of the so called doktores
more debased as one looks deeper into what went on after the war.....
We have used the data from those camps to help prolong our own pilots lives, be they shot down over the winter seas,or enemy territory....
The Nazis who we rescued from a firing squad for their crimes against humanity...infiltrated our own military and goverment programs...
Our espionage organizations virually commanded by german expatriot nazis at one time.
We saved thousands of nazis and gave them safe refuge here in exchange for their knowledge and the contiuance of their brutal experimentation
on humans abducted from american and canadian streets and orphanages....

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Flouride was used in concentration camps to pacify the prisoners. Before it was used in our water it was a pesticide and rat poisen only.

Right now GM food and Nano-technology is beign tested on average citizens. Corn is genetically modified to become a insecticide when consumed by insects (or people). In addition to having a self terminating seeds and not being as productive of a crop for re-planting and crop rotation.

Nano sun tan lotion and other products are being used right now with out people's knowledge. The nano-particles are so small they sink right through your skin and into your blood vessels.

Recently the FDA said it was ok to test possibly dangerous substances on orphans because you need a parents conscent to test on children, and orphans do not have parents. Also, they ok'd testing on the mentally ill. It was even posted on the FDA website at the time (maybe a year ago?).

Heres a page on ATS somewhere about US experimentation.

Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances. Materials included mustard and nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs used during the Gulf War.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It always amazes me how the majority of people that I speak to believe that all kinds of experimentation happens in most other countries, but "They would never do that here, this is the USA", or "they did that years ago but they would never do it now."

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Flouride was used in concentration camps to pacify the prisoners. Before it was used in our water it was a pesticide and rat poisen only.

That seems to be sort of an urban legend. It comes from two stories and they weren't ever confirmed. Besides, you don't seem terribly pacified and niether do people who live in areas with flouridated water.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Yes, it's sad...but what has this got to do with fluoridating drinking water? I would give you a WATS for this if I still had one,

Yes, what does fluride in our water have to do with the experiments??? You do relaize that in many communities the background level of flouride exceeds that which is placed in municipal water systems right?

Also, its not the only example. During the Manhattan project many exposed to radiation were simply not treated to measure effects of radiation about which little was known.

Also, at several points during the 60's the US military released biological agents over major population centers including San Francisco and New York to study communicability and dispersal patterns and delivery systems.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My mother is in and has been in poor health for years and the tests ive
seen them run on her boarder on the insane . Makes you wonder just
how much of this STILL goes on today .

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My point about fluoridation was that our Governments may still be carrying out mass experiments on us without our knowledge. The Nobusuke Tagomi post suggests that there is/was a mass doping of water with fluorine based compounds which are commonly used in antidepressants. Chemtrails and nanotechnologies and monster foods are the next fears. It horrifies me to think that GM crops have now escaped isolation and have genetically cross bred with similar species. I think the latest example was from creeping bentgrass used on golf courses which was resistant to the weed killer glyphosate. Genetic wisdom suggests that the glyphosate resistance gene in the transgenic grass would be not selected for but what if it stays in the grass population....?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4/103-6575880-5786235?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179317415&sr=1-4

Clearly much testing was done on unknowing subjects. It does seem to go against the grain but National Defence is a large unbrella that to some covers everything. What recent government abuses have been 'covered' by it? It's convienient that we had tha Nazi's to help us do this most important research. To think that these same Nazi's could have been convicted and executed for war crimes, that would have been such a waste.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
nothing good will ever come out of research that is trying to turn humans into expendable tools. it may be in the so called 'Interest of National Security' but brought to its conclusion, it means slavery for some and war for the rest.

today's worldview favors escalation, unfortunately, so we will see that scenario unfold like clockwork before our eyes, provided we don't get killed in the very beginning.

new topics

top topics

join