It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God @#(* sons of (#*@(#

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Worthless piece of human scum....

Im a big believer in Karma.. Treat people well, do the good thing.. and in turn fate and luck will treat you right.

Ahh fooey...

This morning I woke up at 5am like any other morning...
left my apartment... set to jump on my mountain bike and make the journey to work..

but alas.... the pole where I had chained my bike too was seemingly bare...

Hands in the air, trying to think If I was having a blonde moment.. I retraced my steps from the night before and assured myself.. yerp... thats definately where I parked her last night..

Upon looking around the area.. I noted that the car roof next to the pole was crumbled in..

It looks to me like some sob has stood on this cars roof, and dragged my chain over the top of the 12ft sign post.

Sorry, but this has po'd me something cronic this morning and the day has turned to crap before I even got to the office.

You piece of @#($&(@*#$

:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I know how you feel mate, some cretin snapped both the side mirrors off my wifes car a couple of weeks ago for no apparent reason. She was parked at our kids school while she went in to pick them up.
I believe that what goes around comes around also, pity i wont be there to see the look on his/her face when it eventually comes around.

Hope your day improves, with a bit of luck the sun will still come up tomorrow.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That is just so wrong. :shk:

Sometimes people really cheese me off. I hope you get your bike back soon. After finding the guy who stole it chained to a shopping cart, naked.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Man, what a drag. Go out to hop on your ride, and hit nothing but air. That's just lower than low. Maybe you'll end up getting a bike you like better or something. You could call it the Karminator.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Man that completely sucks. Bike theives should have their hands chopped off and then sowen to their knee caps.

I hope you have insurance, and get a spangly new beasty real soon.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Check Craigslist. Maybe it'll turn up there. At least you can find a cheap replacement that way I hope.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nothing surprises me anymore especially after my blind Sister was robbed of her purse.

Thing is, the girl who robbed her was her neighbor and knocked at the door to borrow some milk. My Sister let her in and went to get her some milk, while she was doing that, the skank took her handbag.

Such a low act, but some people are capable of stooping way low.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
You must have had a really nice bike for somone to go to that length to steal it.Sorry to hear it.However karmic debt can be a #*$*#! They will get what's coming to them.Of course they could be the type that if someone robbed them they would be like,"Oh my god, how could this happen to me? I didn't deserve this. How dare somebody steal my stuff!" Yeah Right.

top topics

join